Covenant elite vs. Predator

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fitnesstribesman13: HOLY SMOKES i didnt even see that u posted for the preds i saw ur message but didnt see ur second big post LOL im sorry ill respond later to it XD i feel so bad now lol.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Oh, ok. Don't worry about it, it sometimes happens to me also when I posted more than one post in a session of hours, so it's recommended to reply to someone on one day and then send them a post the next day if he didn't respond yet. So it's kind of my fault also.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

Hey nick, you don't happen to have and scans, quotes, videos, or other instances of Xenomorphs dodging or avoiding pulse rifle fire do you? Would you also believe that an Xenomorph dodged a shotgun blast a point blank shotgun blast from this feat I found?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Eh it happens ill be able to reply soon not yet though work has been pretty busy and stuff.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Predator 6/10

2. Elite 8/10

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on rank.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strength of the predator's weapons are based on rank.The plasma cannon of a classic predator can give third or fourth burn degrees.A fire from a classic predator's plasma cannon is equivalent to a hit from a plasma rifle.Elites should have the tech advantage.Predators armor only covers 30-40% of their bodies but it does increase their physical abilities like the elites.Elites should have the durability advantage.I don't see predators having any physical advantages against elites.The only advantage a predator has is it's stealth,skill and training.Elites were well trained too and were trained when children.If it was a predator fought an elite head on the predator would sadly lose but if it was a battle of stealth in a place the predator can adapt too it could go to the predator's favor.The elites do have a wirst blade as well and are used as a back up or assassination weapon.The both have camo but the difference is the elite's camo doesn't show it's shape and it doesn't have a weakness of water.After seeing that the headhunters could spot high ranked elites in camo I think thermal vision could be useful for the predator to spot cloaking elites.Predators in stealth is more quiet than elites and they tend to study their victims.But it really depends on rank and different ranks could go to different stories.To be honest I'm a fan of both.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strength of the predator's weapons are based on rank.The plasma cannon of a classic predator can give third or fourth burn degrees.A fire from a classic predator's plasma cannon is equivalent to a hit from a plasma rifle.Elites should have the tech advantage.

Do you have any citations for that statement? I don't really remember anything about rank of predators affecting plasma cannon strength and if you compare Wolf's plasma caster to the first predator in the movies, Wolf was a higher ranked predator and his plasma cannon shots went through layers of industrial metal and the first predator's shoulder cannon easily melted through the back handle of a large gun Arnold was carrying and melted through the man wearing a Kevlar vest on both sides.

Predators armor only covers 30-40% of their bodies but it does increase their physical abilities like the elites.Elites should have the durability advantage.I don't see predators having any physical advantages against elites.The only advantage a predator has is it's stealth,skill and training.

Again, were did you get the idea that Yautja armor increases the Yautja's strength? Actually, military Yautja are fully armored and if you read my last big post I sent to Killerwasp, then it would explain how Yautja are stronger, faster, and more durable (naturally).

Elites were well trained too and were trained when children.If it was a predator fought an elite head on the predator would sadly lose but if it was a battle of stealth in a place the predator can adapt too it could go to the predator's favor.The elites do have a wirst blade as well and are used as a back up or assassination weapon.The both have camo but the difference is the elite's camo doesn't show it's shape and it doesn't have a weakness of water.

Wolf's camo was able to help him be unseen by a running cop with a flashlight and in a comic scan I have, two low ranked Yautja just walked past two marines in a well-lit area that the marines thought the Yautja teleported.

After seeing that the headhunters could spot high ranked elites in camo I think thermal vision could be useful for the predator to spot cloaking elites.Predators in stealth is more quiet than elites and they tend to study their victims.But it really depends on rank and different ranks could go to different stories.To be honest I'm a fan of both.

I mostly agree, but a clan leader Yautja will be and overkill for any ranked Elite.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon said:

The strength of the predator's weapons are based on rank.The plasma cannon of a classic predator can give third or fourth burn degrees.A fire from a classic predator's plasma cannon is equivalent to a hit from a plasma rifle.Elites should have the tech advantage.

Do you have any citations for that statement? I don't really remember anything about rank of predators affecting plasma cannon strength and if you compare Wolf's plasma caster to the first predator in the movies, Wolf was a higher ranked predator and his plasma cannon shots went through layers of industrial metal and the first predator's shoulder cannon easily melted through the back handle of a large gun Arnold was carrying and melted through the man wearing a Kevlar vest on both sides.

Predators armor only covers 30-40% of their bodies but it does increase their physical abilities like the elites.Elites should have the durability advantage.I don't see predators having any physical advantages against elites.The only advantage a predator has is it's stealth,skill and training.

Again, were did you get the idea that Yautja armor increases the Yautja's strength? Actually, military Yautja are fully armored and if you read my last big post I sent to Killerwasp, then it would explain how Yautja are stronger, faster, and more durable (naturally).

Elites were well trained too and were trained when children.If it was a predator fought an elite head on the predator would sadly lose but if it was a battle of stealth in a place the predator can adapt too it could go to the predator's favor.The elites do have a wirst blade as well and are used as a back up or assassination weapon.The both have camo but the difference is the elite's camo doesn't show it's shape and it doesn't have a weakness of water.

Wolf's camo was able to help him be unseen by a running cop with a flashlight and in a comic scan I have, two low ranked Yautja just walked past two marines in a well-lit area that the marines thought the Yautja teleported.

After seeing that the headhunters could spot high ranked elites in camo I think thermal vision could be useful for the predator to spot cloaking elites.Predators in stealth is more quiet than elites and they tend to study their victims.But it really depends on rank and different ranks could go to different stories.To be honest I'm a fan of both.

I mostly agree, but a clan leader Yautja will be and overkill for any ranked Elite.

It's me Bow from YouTube your friend.In the first predator movie one shoulder cannon blast only gave a 3rd degree burn to arnold's arm.Predators mainly aim for the head since the head can explode from less hotter temperature than the rest of the body can.In the AvP ipad game the you can upgrade cannon ti become stronger.The predators cannons get stronger when the upgrade it when they rank higher.The Plasma rifle is capable of killing light armored human in 1-2 shots.

In a predator comic Royce physical abilities increases when equipped with predator armor.I was talking about the hunter predators who have their 50% of their body covered by armor.If you think a predator is faster than a elite i like a source on how fast a predator manage to run.Elites are very fast and their legs were designed to run pretty fast.Elites are physically better than predators.Elites strength level is about 8-20 tons.Elites are physically close to a spartan-2/3 who are physically better than predators.The strength level of a predator is about 1-4 tons.They can rip through or beat through steel doors,through humans and aliens away at a high distance and they can put down a buffalo.Elites with out power up support can run about 35-40 mph but they are faster when sprinting.I'm not too sure about a predator durability better than an elite without armor.We've barley seen elites doing things without armor support.Elites are more bigger and taller than a predator.

Predator's camo work better in jungle environments and predators can be spotted if bleeding or having light reflected on them.

A clan leader predator wouldn't be able to fight against a field marshal,zealot or an arbiter.Spartans were mostly killed by high ranked elites.Elite predators can take on an alien army head on and kill a queen alien or predalien.Arbiters are very powerful and manage to take on covenant army with wraiths head on only with an energy sword like in halo legends.Field marshal can resistant to plasma grenades and M45 Tactical Shotgun blasts even to the face.Spartans like the Noble Team and the headhunter died by high ranked elite soldiers.A fuel rod or scatter shot will kill an predator in one shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13:

"What? This is confusing to me because if you look up photos of Elites, they don't seem to be wearing anything that looks like chain mail. Plus that paragraph seems to only be talking about another caste of Elites called guards and only wear the chain mail on their necks. If it isn't completely bulletproof, I'm sure that Yautja combat weaponry could pierce through the 'chain mail'. Besides, there's a spot below the Elite's mandibles that doesn't appear to be armored with anything that the Yautja could strike commonly and possibly kill the Elites."<-- First you doubted that they even had "chain mail" i provided proof of it, second it doesn't matter all elites carry it regardless of the in game feats. Seriously have u seen the covenant's elites change over the series of the games? lol Anyway as i said wiki has already been proven wrong before and again chain mail was one of them as i provided feats from different books and sources to prove so. The elite that got shot was a normal elite which implies all elites carry it. I never claimed it was bullet proof heck some of the preds stuff isn't bullet proof either does that mean that it = instant death? No, elites are bullet proof to a point depending on the rank. Anyway furthermore i doubt this will go hand to hand due to the simple fact he never gave the elites a melee weapon.

"Normal Drones, which are the 2nd weakest caste of Xenomorph, still have the strength to rip apart a man at the waste. Noticed how I included Xenomorph Warriors? Xenomorph Warriors are a superior form to Xenomorph Drones in strength, durability, speed, and slightly more intelligent. The questions would be if a normal Brute with no weapons and equipment could easily hold its own against an Xenomorph Warrior? While depending on which rank of Yautja, they can easily kill Xenomorph hordes in seconds or can only kill a few Xenomorphs easily. And another question is do you think MC and Brutes could lift over 8-10 ton LOCKED futuristic maximum security gates, tear the limb off a soldier wearing reversed-engineered Yautja armor with near casual ease while after being injected with bio-specific toxin, effortlessly win a wrestling contest with a raging bison bull who weigh approx. a ton and ragdoll the bison, and tear off with almost casual ease the heads of combat androids who are made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare by the Weyland-Yutani corps? I mean, does that really not click a single feeling of Yautja prowess to you?"<-- Normal brute? Yes i would it'd prolly lose its hands due to the acid, but if it had prior knowledge yes, i'd say it'd win fairly easily. Seriously did u not read what i quoted for them? Unless i didn't quote which i can't remember, nvm i just checked and i didn't heres a quote from a standard brute/ brutes.

"The Creature Cortana had called a "Brute" stepped from the shadows and faced John. It was taller than an Elite--wider and more muscular. Its mouth was lined with razor-sharp teeth, and its red eyes burned with hate. Its blue-gray skin was riddled with bullet holes.

The Brute tackled John, knocked his weapon from his grasp. Even with his MJOLNIR armor, John was not as strong as the alien.

It pounded on him with bare fists---broke through his shield-ing, grabbed his neck, and squeezed. Red flashes played across John's vision. He began to black out."

-Halo: First Strike

Heres the rest of the page finishing the fight... it knocked the weapon out of Mc's hands and above that it already had taken a lot of bullets to the belly and such.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/GaryouTensei/Spartan%20Respect%20Thread/First%20Strike/page313.png

I'd throw up the pick, but honestly it wont do it i can also quote it if you'd like i have the book right beside me so up to you. Anyway thats just one case and this was MC no push over, which spartan IIs are already not push overs anyway. Also with MC it doesn't matter the brute was lifting and choking him mc is 995 pounds... He was holding him with ease.... There strong

Fred turned as the other blinked and charged him. He blasted it point-blank between the eyes.

The Brute bowled him over, and its fists came down in twin hammer blows that stunned Fred and drained his shields to a quarter charge.

Blood streamed from its snarling face . . . and then it finally registered the rounds that had penetrated its thick skull. It top-pled upon Fred, inert.

-Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

This brute tanks head shot and keeps pounding away.

"This was Fred's opening.

He sprinted to the base, and ducked around the corner of a warehouse--nearly bumped into a Brute running toward his position.

It towered over him, covered in thick slabs of muscle and dull blue rhinolike hide.

Fred fired without thinking, a full-auto burst, dead center of mass.

The Brute rushed him, unfazed.

Fred stepped into the beast's charge, striking at its thick neck with the butt of his rifle. It connected.

The brute reeled back and roared. Fred unloaded the remaining rounds in his magazine into the Brute's mouth.

The Brute snarled a mouthful of shattered, smoldering teeth and took two steps toward Fred . . .and fell.

-Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

Brute again knowing where its target is at without any signs it has an excellent nose and stuff. Although with their gear its gives them a better overall stat on hidden prey, also note it doesn't even phase when he gets shot in the chest at all...

A. Beginner ranked Yautja bare-fisted kills Xenomorphs by tearing their heads off:

"It is true," said the short adjutant, whose name was Lar'nix'va. "These

are rank beginners and have never fought Hard Meat before. It is not fitting

that a few feints be made by the Blooded-especially when the Blooded is said

to have fought the Hard Meat bare-fisted."

"And torn off its head!"spat Nat'ka'pu proudly. "Very well. But mark my

methods, for I will leave the final killing to you, my students."

That said, the Leader turned and walked jauntily. He'd weaken the thing so

that his charges could dispatch it easily.

B. Novice Yautja fighting off horde of Xenomorphs:

“Gkyaun howled the war cry and jumped. He landed amid the

hissing drones and moved among them like the setg-in, deadly and

quick. So easy!He spun and slashed, burned and cut at the same

time. Two bugs fell with one slice of his spear.

A drone from behind lost its head; he gutted yet another.

He was Paya, the conquering warrior! Thwei ran at his feet, the

Hard Meat shrank in terror! More came at him, a relentless flow of fury and sound. He pivoted,

Hunted, his every movement was an arc of doom and pain.

Noguchi gulped air and pushed herself backward, toward the top of

the shield wall. The warrior was a dervish of wild energy and

prowess-the nightmare creatures fell all around him.

C. Two low-ranked Yautja fighting a large mass horde of Xenomorphs by dodging the pressurized acid and Xenomorph attacks in a dark area environment:

“The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.”

Impressive, yet they were the basic xenomorphs? Which from even your words aren't that impressive its when they become warriors and such. Anyway heres elites basic training. This is for ALL elites... they start from a child and do have the reflexes to match spartans pound per pound and are able to fight them hand to hand which are about the pred's reflexes. Anyway heres the video.

Loading Video...

Furthermore the only way to gain rank is to kill period. Older elites can still be the basic elites, but even then they stay that rank until they've killed enough which means tons of enemies in order to gain rank. A lot of pressure is on them as well for if they commit even the simplest of mistakes them and their families can be killed as well.

"So basically what these quotes are showing is that even beginner Yautja can tag multiple Xenomorphs jumping everywhere, kill them with bare hands, and dodge Xenomorph attacks and pressurized acid bursting from their flesh, which is like trying to dodge a horde of instant, unexpected sneezes at point blank. Would a normal Elite be capable of doing all those in h2h combat? And Xenomorphs should be capable of killing even armored Elites because Xenomorphs are capable of slicing and head-biting through Yautja armor which was bulletproof in AvP, even though it was one of the lowest tiers of Yautja armor. Then I would like to say that Xenomorphs are just as fast if not faster than Elites. It’s probably a good time to mention it, which is that Yautja are bullet-dodgers in the comics, novels and games. Then combine their bullet-dodging capabilities with their cloaking device and you get this entity you cannot see. I’ll post the scans and quotes in my next post."<-- Honestly yes, they could kill xenos if they had prior knowledge just like the preds have. As shown up above they do train from the time they stand. Period. Example is another one from the MC and the Blue Elite fighting as well which was a regular elite.

It only took an instant for the image to fully resister: a black film peeled away from the darkness. It was a meter taller than John and wore blue armor similar to that on Covenant warships. Its helmet was elongated and it had rows of sharp teeth; it looked like it was smiling at him.

The Elite warrior leveled a plasma pistol. At this range, there was no way the creature would miss-- the plasma weapon would cut through John's slowly recharging shields almost immediately. And if John used his assault rifle, it wouldn't cut through the alien's energy shield. In a simple exchange of fire, the alien would win.

Unacceptable. He needed to change the odds. The Master Chief pushed off the wall and launched himself at the creature. He slammed into the Elite before it had a chance to fire.

They tumbled backward and crashed into the bulkhead. The Master Chief saw the alien's shields flicker and fade-- he hammered on the edge of the alien's gun.

The creature howled soundlessly in the vacuum and dropped the plasma weapon.

The elite kicked him in the midsection; his shield took the brunt of the attack, but the blow sent him spinning end over end. He slapped his hand against the ceiling and stalled his spin--then dove under the Elite's follow-up attack.

The Master Chief tried to grab the alien--but their weakened shields slid and crackled over another. Too slippery. They bounced down the curved length of the passage. The Master Chief's boot caught on a railing, twisted-- a lance of pain shot up his leg--but he halted their combined momentum.

The Elite pushed away and caught a railing on the opposite side of the passage. Then it turned and sprang back toward the Master Chief. John ignored the pain in his leg. He pushed himself at the alien.

They collided--the Master chief struck with both fists but the force slid off the Elite's Shields.

The Elite grabbed him and threw him. They both spun into the wall.

The Master Chief was pinned--perfect: he had something to brace against in the zero gravity. He swung his fist used every muscle in his body, and connected with the alien's midsection. Its shield shimmered and crackled but some of the momentum transferred. The alien doubled over and reeled backward--

--and its hands found the plasma weapon that it had dropped.

The elite recovered quickly and aimed at the Master Chief. The Master Chief jumped, grabbed its wrist. He locked his armor's glove articulation--it became a vise clamp. They wrestled for control. The Gun pointed at the alien--then the Master Chief.

The Alien was as strong as the Master chief. They spun and bounced off the floor, ceiling, and walls. They were too evenly matched.

The Master Chief managed to force a stalemate: the pistol now pointed straight up between their bodies. If it went off it would hit them both-- one shot at point-blank range might collaspe their shields. They'd both fry. ( what would happen )

John turned the gun into its face--squeezed the firing mechanism. The plasma discharge exploded into the creature. Fire sprayed across its shields; they shimmered, flickered, and dimmed. The energy splash washed over the Master chief; his shields drained to a quarter. The internal suit temperature spiked to critical levels.

But the elite's shields were dead.

The Master chief pushed away and fired the pistol again. The bolt of fire caught the elite in the face.

It writhed and clawed at nothing. The elite shuddered. . . suspended in midair, it twitched and finally stopped moving,"

-Halo: The fall of Reach

Note... a simple blue elite...

"That’s what just one quick slice from a young blooded Yautja does to this tank’s armor. Also I just found out by rereading the comic again that it is actually a tank in the 1960s. Now could plasma rifle fire do that? Wrist blades as well can easily pierce through the armor of Colonial Marines, Xenomorph hide, and Combat and War androids made with futuristic metal alloys designed for warfare. The Yautja shoulder cannon could do all these very easily as well."<-- Yes they could WW2 tank armor lets admit is a joke lol. If i saw the pred owning the Colonial marine's armor then yeah it'd be a worthy feat. However, its not and yes a covenant plasma rifle could do that as well. What i find it hard is that predators seem to have some very low feats and in the end what i'm beginning to notice more is that it depends on the individual pred and the individual elite ( both standard so alot of these i've also noticed are not young blood which would be me arguing for the blue elites. )

I noticed this when u had said = "Well if it’s not a normal Elite, then it’s not a normal Elite. Well since you want to bring in skill feats of this debate, here are some more:"<-- well that mite be so, but so far theres been few young bloods and more experienced preds. Either way is fine, but in the end we are arguing lowest of the low for both species.

"A. Dachande, while seriously injured from a powerful explosion and female Yautja, fought against Xenomorph hordes flawlessly and quickly using his own martial art skills he learned which was said by the woman to be more complex and dangerous than any martial arts she had seen on Earth. The veteran only used a combi-stick and dagger. He also states he has fought roughly ten thousand xenomorphs before:"<-- so if we went by ur logic this is not a young blood, but rather a vet which imo is way above an avg young blood. In turn this would not necessary be debated as well either per say. As i said i'm beginning to realize more and more of these as well.

"I would say MC was just exaggerating and being sarcastic because that sound pretty damn over-powered for a single plasma grenade. I would like to see the quote. Nevertheless, the Yautja can simply react and avoid the grenade thanks to their amazing bullet-dodging capability and able to jump over 40 feet."<-- No hes not, and the covenant are known for over powered things... they simply glass planets for fun.... Example of Covenant weapons

Starting with the Covenant nades u doubted...

Zamamee felt his plasma rifle cycle open as it attempted to cool itself, and knew he was about to die, when a plasma grenade sailed in among the humans and locked onto a human soldier's arm. He yelled, "No!" but it was already too late, and the explosion slaughtered the entire fire team.

- Halo: The Flood

and the one u doubt.

The Chief tossed two plasma grenades. They burned magnesium-brilliant and adhered to the heavy alloy of the bulk-head doors that encased the bridge--one of the alien weapons' more useful properties. He moved around the corner of the pas-sage and shielded Haverson and Polaski.

Five Seconds elapsed, and a flash filled the hallway. The Chief moved back to the doors. They shone mirror-bright where the grenade had detonated but were otherwise unharmed.

A hundred grenades wouldn't have blasted through these doors--but when Covenant plasma grenades detonated, they disrupted electronics and shielding.

-Halo: The Flood

Yeah he wasn't joking there op... and its known for that. People just think the covenant from the video games, and what people forget is that the video games were a toned down version of the Covenant. The covenant were literally winning the war, crushing everyone in their path. Only plot is what saved them and lots of it...

More weapons.

Plasma can blind do note it was his shields that tanked this blast.

A flash of plasma fire washed over his shields, blinding him. He ignored it, closed his eyes, and continued to force his way through the door.

-Halo: First Strike

The little needles from the needler doing work.

The surviving Elites recovered and fired.

Adam fell, one hand clutched at the crystal shards that penetrated his armor and punctured his lower spine.

-Halo Ghosts of Oynx

One shotted by an Elite plasma bolt.

"Robert caught a blot of plasma in the stomach--it stuck there, burning through his SPI armor like paper. Screaming, he managed to reload and spray his MA5B on full auto at the elite who had shot him. TEAMBIO showed his heart in full arrest, but he still grabbed a grenade, pulled the pin, and lobbed it at the enemy fire team . . .and then he fell."

-Halo Ghosts of Oynx

Do note SPI armor is only below that of spartan armor which is still very very very hard to melt due to it literally being built to counter covenant weapons.

Anyway as i was saying the covenant weapons are not to be underestimated and they are not weak like everyone thinks they are they're quite powerful.

"Lava actually isn’t that hot. Lava can range from 800 to 1100 in Celsius and lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the Sun. If you search it on Google, it will tell you how hot lightning is from many sources and the predator took a direct lightning strike lasting for 3-5 seconds without damage. Also I have pics of the Yautja homeworld and it shows that they live in an incredibly hot environment with 2 Suns, active volcanoes, ships preparing for space flight, and dry desserts. I have also as well found this feat of a low ranking Yautja that actually took plasma shot from a man carrying a stolen Yautja shoulder cannon and the Yautja took no damage at all other than playing possum when shot and quickly got back up and effortlessly punched though the man’s chest wearing a micro-Kevlar carbon fiber suit which is supposed to stop a knife’s penetration. Here’s the scan:" <-- i never claimed it was i said unless u got proof of them winning in it, i doubt its going to be able to "tank tons of shots" From the Covenant weapons.

"I think what really the quote is saying is that only indirect fire catches Keyes pants on fire and then got shot again on the leg which caused him to lose his leg. And wasn’t Keyes unarmored? And Keyes is not a Yautja who can take took that plasma shot just fine." <-- LOL no, he did not he shot once it blew off the guy's leg with in direct fire, he also then caught himself on fire as well AND was flung back. On top of that he one shotted the guy in the head right after. I never said humans or jackals were durable what i said was they carry the kinetic force that causes things to EXPLODE and the also burn at a very height temperature. Anyway as i said i'm starting to see more differences between the two as it seems the races are based on individuals and stuff. I do feel i got new respect for the preds, but as i've said before the gear allowed for the regular blue elite puts him at a major disadvantage and i noticed it after i had made the comment and saw this come up again.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I'll let you do the work due to your rich knowledge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: Feel free to debate thats the point of this, but just giving you a heads up on certain things is all.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon@killerwasp :Hello, I knew because of your username.

I'll deal with you later, but what bothered me the most was when you said something about the plasma shot from Predator only giving 3rd degree burns. This the scene you were likely talking about:

No Caption Provided

Click it for a closer look if needed and you can clearly see that the shoulder cannon wasn't aiming for Arnold, but his weapon which causes the back handle to melt and clearly breaks off. The predator was trying to disarm Arnold and he got 3rd degree burns technically from indirect fire. Here's the video link if you need it and pay attention closely to his gun the whole time.

Oh, and for the speed of the Yautja, I highly doubt any type of Elite can run this fast:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A normal Yautja was able to easily keep up with this speeding sports car, which should be around 100-120 mph. Yes, the Yautja was jumping, but it is still a form of movement and it's actually even more impressive that way because jumping is generally more slower than running in humans. I mean, try to leap or jump continuously as fast as you can in a sprinting race with someone else and you'll notice jumping and leaping is slower than your sprinting speed. Then Yautja may not be human, but they are very humanoid in shape. The legs of a Yautja are designed much the same way as humans, nearly being identical besides the leg strength, pigment, and bone strength of a Yautja between humans. Also did I mention the Yautja doesn't give any signs of showing effort or strain? So it appears that they can do this sort of easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By DottiestMoon

@fitnesstribesman13: That's a predator's speed when jumping and their running speed is pretty slow due to their armor.In AVP the celtic predator was running pretty slow when trying to tackle a drone.When escaping the explosion the scar predator was running near the same speed as a woman.In predators the berserker predator and classic predator were charging at a slow speed.Even if we count that jumping speed a predator should be as fast as 50 km/h since that's the average speed of a car.That was no sport car it was a 1990's car going normal speed which was 50/km.Elite's legs were designed to run fast speeds and their legs have alot of strength in them even one kick from them is deadly to a spartan-III.Elites are paired with Spartans who can run 105 km/h (in Mark V) when sprinting and when running it's 60 km/h.In halo reach the ultra elites were very fast and can move faster spartan-3s.They keep dodging all of your fire like snipers,rockets and etc.Still a plasma rifle is in rival with the shoulder cannon but there's a difference.They both can give a similar damage by the plasma rifle fires rapidly and need to charge up.I doubt a predator would survive at shot from a fuel rod or scatter shot which would kill a predator easily.The only way it could go to the predator's favor if we used different ranks or if it's in stealth.Ultra or above rank elites are very faster in reach even too fast for a spartan-III.Here's two speed armor abilities elites can be equipped with:

Sprint

“Feel the need? Engage this Ability for a burst of speed that's great for quickly covering ground or escaping sticky situations.”

Sprint allows the user to move at an increased speed at the cost of the ability to fire. Sprinting causes the user to pant heavily, which can be heard by nearby players.

Its pickup color is green.

Evade

“Play with your food! As an Elite, you'll be able to bob, weave, and juke to get into the most effective combat position.”

Evade allows the player to roll quickly in any direction, breaking enemy lock-ons and tracking in the process. It is the only ability not available in Campaign.

Its pickup color is purple.

Predator are meant to be jumpers instead of runners.They can jump 3x their own hieght which is 21+ feet high.My favorite predator is the Berserker Predator/Mr black anyway he's badass and I liked his design.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Jesus Christ... The assault rifle Dutch (Arnold) was holding in his hand and firing at the cloaked predator. The predator was aiming with his shoulder cannon and fired at Dutch's gun to disarm him. The back handle of the gun was melted off in the process and gave 3rd degree burns on Dutch's arm by that form of indirect fire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: ? Dude im lost now whom are u talking about here read your message. "@dottiestmoon @killerwasp :Hello, I knew because of your username."<-- What are u talking about??? Alright now i understand. You're mixing my response with someone else's i never claimed the predator this right here

"It's me Bow from YouTube your friend.In the first predator movie one shoulder cannon blast only gave a 3rd degree burn to arnold's arm.Predators mainly aim for the head since the head can explode from less hotter temperature than the rest of the body can."<-- this was not from me why are u quoting me this and then replying "Jesus Christ... The assault rifle Dutch (Arnold) was holding in his hand and firing at the cloaked predator. "<-- like i missed something important?.

Make sure you know whom your arguing with, i've never said that so, why would i start now? Especially after u showed me what it can do to tanks?

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

I just thought it would be something good to note and I also wanted y'all to know how fast predator's can be on that second scan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Well thats fine, but i seemed like you were getting annoyed, because i was confused on whom you were directing your comment/s towards.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon@killerwasp: Ok, I'm deciding to show every single dang strength, speed, reflexes, and durability feat of the Yautja and it may take a week for me to gather and organize them together so I'll see y'all then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: alright? Heres the problem, why shall all? All im requesting is young blood feats, which i've seen, but as i've stated most of my feats are the lowest of the low elites, and feats. Others are just example to support the overall imagine of what elites do from birth. If you were wanting me to prove that a single blue elite is going to win against the higher ranked predators that is simply silly to think of, but what im arguing for is if it was just a fodder pred vs a fodder elite my money would be on the elite UNTIL i saw the gear allowed for both sides, in which as i've said now the pred would win, but a lot of gear compared to what the elite has.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Most of the feats I wil use are mostly young blooded or unstated rank. And I would include all because Yautja are a whole species so they should all have similar strength and capabilities.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22:

Hey nick, you don't happen to have and scans, quotes, videos, or other instances of Xenomorphs dodging or avoiding pulse rifle fire do you? Would you also believe that an Xenomorph dodged a shotgun blast a point blank shotgun blast from this feat I found?

You can check out my image gallery, it might be something there.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By DottiestMoon

@fitnesstribesman13: To be honest when i was little I seem to get upset when the predator got their ass whooped by pathetic foes.A drone manage to kill to high ranked military predator and the falcon predator got his ass whopped by a guy with a sword.Predators try to take attacks rather than dodging them.Let's compare a predators with elites physical strength.In forward unto dawn an zealot manage to knock down a 12-14 foot thick titanium-A which was shut tight with a few effortless punches.A blue minor elite was stated to be as strong as spartan 117 in the Mark V so a minor blue elite (lowest ranked elite) should be able to bench 6-7 tons.Elites are able to destroy wraiths and other vehicles with their bare fists.They are capable of killing an armored brute or spartan with it's bare fists.They manage to kill brutes when berserk.They can easily pick up a spartan with one arm who weighs 1500 pounds including guns so they should be able to lift 1.5 tons with both arms if they wanted to.Elites can throw 200 pounds marines at a far range like a rag doll like in halo reach.Predator can easily throw 300 pounds alien at a far range and the same for human.They're able to chuck 200 pounds human up in a tree or on buildings.A predator once manage to throw a buffalo to the ground and a buffalo weighs 1100-2200 pounds.They manage to crush a steel door and they can rip spines with ease.The elites should have this in strength.Predators are more in the 1-3 tons range while elites can be higher like in 6-20 tons range considering that they are close to strong as spartan with power suits.Elites do have a power suits.Elites are more heavier and taller than predators so from the looks of it you can tell that an elite is stronger than a predator.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

Hmm.. I actually have checked out you're gallery long before, but perhaps I overlooked some and it looks like you have more scans too. I was also hoping you could show a quote or video of how fast and reactive Xenomorphs are, but thanks.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The average Yautja is superior to the average Elite.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: Actually other way around even the lowest ranked elite can be as strong as John-117 in the Mark V which mean the lowest ranked elite can bench press 6.5 tons.While the average predator can lift about a 1-2 tons at best.Elites at any rank can destroy vehicles such as tank with their bare hands and they can kill Spartan-II to IVs and brutes even when berserk with their bare hands.The average elite can take out an armored Odst with a few punches while it takes a lot of punches for a predator to put down a unarmored human.Elites a bigger and taller anyway so from the looks the elite is stronger.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: A classic predator got injured by a shot of a mini gun which fires 0.30 caliber.Even spartans only with their black bodysuit are resistant against 0.5 caliber rounds.Elite armor is close to the same durability to spartan armor which is totally immune to 0.5 caliber.Elites have a healing factor which allows them to completely heal wounds without a health pack.Predators have a different way of healing and it usually causes pain to them.They also have to get out of danger and somewhere safe to heal themselves.They usually scream pain when healing which could alert enemies.Elites don't need tools to heal like the predator.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon : @killerwasp

If you are reading this Killerwasp, this is intended for DottiestMoon, but I also though it's some good stuff to show you too for this debate since it mosly clears up feat issues with Yautja.

For the most part, I can't explain to you yet why most of your statements are incorrect since I am still organizing all my Yautja feats. But what I am noticing is that you are cherry-picking the lowest end feats of the Yautja. Well don't even bother cherry-picking them because I hold many explanations to the reason of the lowest end feats of Yautja in the movies and I have collected much more high end feats that outmatch the number of low feats for Yautja. For instance, you stated that Yautja are slow runners because of how fast Celtic predator was charging at an alpha drone Xenomorph in that fight scene. First of all, some parts of the fight scene between Celtic and Grid were in slow motion, like Celtic running was in slow motion because when the camera switches to Grid, Grid's tail is flailing much slower than Xenomorph tails do. Also you got to remember that the actors playing as predators are in over 7 feet tall heavy predator suits that weigh approx. 200 lbs. which even required a bungee ring to be worn. Plus, Celtic was stated not to be even a fully grown predator yet. Celtic was equivalent to that of a young teenage Yautja on a hunting ritual to join the clan and honored as a man instead. In fact, here's the video of the fight and watch it from 2:03 to 2:08:

Loading Video...

Do you notice how slow Celtic is charging through Grid like a football player into a thick stone wall which then shatters quickly? That speed Celtic was displaying is about or as fast as a human performing a brisk walk. Then somehow he managed to push Grid pretty far, yet slowly into that stone wall and quickly and easily shatter the wall with that speed... Now you tell me if that's enough speed to easily move an Xenomorph drone and shatter it through a stone wall? I don't think so, yet I say it's also in slow motion effect because notice how slowly Grid get's back up and along the stone wall parts suddenly, slowly freeze in place as if in slow motion. Finally before I'm done typing this, I recommend to watch the fight again and you will notice also how quickly Celtic parries and dodges many attacks from the Grid, an alpha drone Xenomorph. Besides that, it's a very cool scene to watch so why not watch it again? It's in fact one of my favorites.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon : @killerwasp

If you are reading this Killerwasp, this is intended for DottiestMoon, but I also though it's some good stuff to show you too for this debate since it mosly clears up feat issues with Yautja.

For the most part, I can't explain to you yet why most of your statements are incorrect since I am still organizing all my Yautja feats. But what I am noticing is that you are cherry-picking the lowest end feats of the Yautja. Well don't even bother cherry-picking them because I hold many explanations to the reason of the lowest end feats of Yautja in the movies and I have collected much more high end feats that outmatch the number of low feats for Yautja. For instance, you stated that Yautja are slow runners because of how fast Celtic predator was charging at an alpha drone Xenomorph in that fight scene. First of all, some parts of the fight scene between Celtic and Grid were in slow motion, like Celtic running was in slow motion because when the camera switches to Grid, Grid's tail is flailing much slower than Xenomorph tails do. Also you got to remember that the actors playing as predators are in over 7 feet tall heavy predator suits that weigh approx. 200 lbs. which even required a bungee ring to be worn. Plus, Celtic was stated not to be even a fully grown predator yet. Celtic was equivalent to that of a young teenage Yautja on a hunting ritual to join the clan and honored as a man instead. In fact, here's the video of the fight and watch it from 2:03 to 2:08:

Loading Video...

Do you notice how slow Celtic is charging through Grid like a football player into a thick stone wall which then shatters quickly? That speed Celtic was displaying is about or as fast as a human performing a brisk walk. Then somehow he managed to push Grid pretty far, yet slowly into that stone wall and quickly and easily shatter the wall with that speed... Now you tell me if that's enough speed to easily move an Xenomorph drone and shatter it through a stone wall? I don't think so, yet I say it's also in slow motion effect because notice how slowly Grid get's back up and along the stone wall parts suddenly, slowly freeze in place as if in slow motion. Finally before I'm done typing this, I recommend to watch the fight again and you will notice also how quickly Celtic parries and dodges many attacks from the Grid, an alpha drone Xenomorph. Besides that, it's a very cool scene to watch so why not watch it again? It's in fact one of my favorites.

I would not take anything from the atrocious AVP movie seriously.

Paul W.S. Anderson is a horrible director and I own the original script for that movie when it was just going to be a remake of the original WAR storyline with Broken Tusk and Machiko but a certain executive forced it to be PG-13 and had the whole script changed to get it done.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Eisenfauste
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterwhisper:

Man! You know how much money I'd pay for that type of storyline in AVP? Now I feel like getting an RPG and fire it at the executive :)

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: I hated AVP the predator stand alone flims do better.Still a the celtic predator fail to take down a drone alien which can bench press able 800 pounds.Elites had taken out 30 tonner such as spartans and had taken out 80 tonners which are brutes.I may be pulling horrible feats of a predator since i quit the series years ago but i still have some good knowledge.Well yes they were young blooded since the celtic predator didn't have the scar on his helmet yet.Still elites had fought hunters,brutes and spartans who are superior to what predators had fought.The arbiter from halo wars manage to push a 38 tons crate.A young elite manage to be close to taking down master chief.Elites as teenagers are able 7.2 feet tall.I spent about $500 bucks on AVP so I would feel upset on the money I wasted if it was non-cannon.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By haoalchemist

P-diddy

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: I hated AVP the predator stand alone flims do better.Still a the celtic predator fail to take down a drone alien which can bench press able 800 pounds.

@killerwasp one again, intended for Dottiest Moon, but good to note.

Are you kidding? Celtic was winning most of the fight with Grid alien. Celtic was dodging and blocking many attacks from Grid alien and easily tossed and bash Grid through stone walls and pillars before he can try to kill Grid. The reason why it was difficult for Celtic to take down Grid alien with brute force is because of how durable Xenomorphs can be. Here are some durability feats of Xenomorphs. They state that it takes heavy armor piercing bullets and ammunition to take them out:

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then its not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could hear the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armor, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface then a rubber ball bouncing on a plastecrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” somebody screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens: Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma rifle nearly touched the thing.The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 214 - The Alien survives the single shot from the plasma rifle at point blank.

Also to mention that Grid alien was a notably more intelligent Xenomorph drone, which is why I called him an alpha drone. This is because Grid used superior strategies to the other drone to take out the predators. Grid snuck up silently on Chopper predator when Chopper was focused on and about to slaughter Alexa, Grid got him while distracted and when he least expected it. Then while Grid was losing most of the fight to Celtic, Grid killed Celtic also by surprise when Celtic fell for his own arrogance, temper, and while slowly pulling out his ceremonial dagger. Another thing to note I that Celtic as said before was an Unblooded teenager and never hunt or fought anything before, so I thought this was impressive. The thing though about low ranked Yautja on hunts is that they are prone to getting cocky to the point it causes their opponent(s) to have more time to think of a plan or they attack the low rank on surprise during his/her moment of arrogance. Xenomorph drones can lift much more than 800 lbs. I mean, were are you getting all this crappy information from, as if you are being biased for the Yautja side? If that were how strong drones were really are, Batman who can bench press half a ton would be stronger than a drone an there is no way in hell he can be stronger than a drone. Here’s really how strong drones are:

“The alien flexed muscles hidden under its exoskeleton, cords filled with power a score of times more than any man could manage. Bueller felt the pain burn through his waist, a shattering bolt that short-circuited all his systems, filling him, like a sudden plunge into molten aluminum. He managed a scream, then felt the unendurable shock as- As the thing tore him in half at the waist.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 227.

Elites had taken out 30 tonner such as spartans and had taken out 80 tonners which are brutes.

This, I would like evidence and when have Spartans or Brutes displayed that much strength. As for Elites taking out Brutes, well Elites are more agile than Brutes and the issue with Brute I see is that Brutes tend to rely on their strength, brute force, and can go berserk instead of relying on skill or an organized martial arts or combat style, hence the name Brutes. The same thing can be said about Yautja too. Scarface from Predator: Concrete Jungle when before the rank of Elite managed to defeat Stoneheart, a Yautja captured by Borgia industry who was given genetic and cybernetic enhancements to become absurdly strong for his species. Stoneheart was capable of making the metal area around him tremor by slamming his fists onto the metal ground. Then Scarface defeated Stoneheart by outsmarting him.

I may be pulling horrible feats of a predator since i quit the series years ago but i still have some good knowledge.Well yes they were young blooded since the celtic predator didn't have the scar on his helmet yet.

Celtic wasn't even a Young blooded! He was actually an unblooded ranked young teenage Yautja on his first hunt and unblooded means they have not been on a hunt before and are recruits to the clan. Celtic has never even fought anything before.

Still elites had fought hunters,brutes and spartans who are superior to what predators had fought.

That's the problem. According to the currents storylines written for the AvP and Predator franchise, the humans and not even Borgia Industry and Weyland-Yutani corporations could do full research on Yautja biology and what other species Yautja have hunted or been in military wars with. This is because either the captured Yautja escape, they activate their self destruct mechanisms, or they were rescued by another clan member. I do though have an incomplete list of what species Yautja have fought in the novels, comics, movies, and games:

1. Xenomorphs forms: http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Xenomorph_Gallery

2. Humans (Colonial Marines, mercenaries, 1970s, Cold War era, Mayan and Aztec time period, early 1700s, and modern era)

3. River ghosts: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/River_Ghost

4. Yautja clans: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Predator_clans – these aren’t all Yautja clans. There are more. Just we haven’t seen all of them.

5. Prehistoric creatures (dinosaur skulls in AvP: Requiem trophy room)

6. Engineers A.K.A Space Jockeys (Mask and skull in AvP: Requiem trophy room)

7. Androids & war androids (superior to humans in all ways)

8. ‘’The Black exile planet creatures’’ from Scarface’s exile punishment on an arid death planet (Predator: Concrete Jungle)

9. PREDATOR 2 trophy room creatures’ skulls: http://i.stack.imgur.com/cx1vy.png

10. AvP: Requiem trophy room creatures’ skulls: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120608230213/avp/images/e/e1/Avp2-ship04.PNG

11. Amengi - An insectoid race that was conquered by the Hish. The Amengi are responsible for building and operation of Hish ships and technology.

12. Venomous metal worms twice the size of a normal Yautja. (Mentioned in Predator: South China Sea)

13. Genetically and cybernetic enhanced humans and Yautja. (Predator: Concrete Jungle)

14. Dangerous and aggressive African, American, and marine wildlife (lions, hyenas, crocodiles, bears, boars, bison bulls, anacondas & snakes, giant squid, etc.) [Predator: Jungle Tales, Predator: Hell and Hot water, and Predator: Homeworld]

15. Xenoborg (Xenomorphs with cybernetic and technology enhancements: AvP: Omnibuses)

16. Rhynth: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Rhynth

17. Briar wolves: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Briar_Wolf

18. Vy’drach: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Vy%27drach

19. Magnus Robot Fighter

20. Giant Mech droids (Predator: Concrete Jungle, AvP: War comic, and Predator vs Judge Dredd)

21. Gro’tye: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Gro%27tye

One of the things in this list that got my attention was the great possibility that Yautja have hunted Space Jockeys who are physically and mentally superior to humans. Space Jockeys were capable of very easily ripping the head off an android just right after waking up from hypersleep and their suits can barely take any damage from a futuristic shotgun. Then in the trophy wall in AvP: Requiem introduces the Space Jockey helmet in the trophy hall. Another thing was also the fact they somehow hunted dinosaurs in prehistoric times, which is insane in my view. I have thought and heard of some theories of how Yautja were able to hunt dinosaurs. The theories were that over the years, Yautja have advanced to the point they have a time machine(s). Theory that the Yautja may have found this portal that takes them to a dimension of extinct game or time travels them according to novel evidence one of my friends have read or that the Yautja may have created missions to search for extinct creatures on Earth and resurrect the creatures by finding the fossils, cells, and DNA and put the creatures on a suitable planet for the creatures to be hunted and bred.

The arbiter from halo wars manage to push a 38 tons crate.

Where did you get the weight of the crate and what was inside it? Also, I have heard that the Elites from Halo Wars aren't normal Elites. They are a taller, stronger, and probably more durable version of Elite species.. The downside though is these Elite variants were slower than normal Elites. Also, the main argument is a normal Elite vs normal Yautja, so the Arbiter can't be used since he is one of the highest ranked Elites. But hey, If you do use this stronger variant of Elites, might as well include female Yautja who are twice or about 3 times as strong and fast as normal Yautja. Female Yautja are even stronger than the highest ranked members of the clan, including the clan leader. Even Broken Tusk who was a very powerful clan leader almost got killed by a female Yautja during a mating process (Lol), but still managed to still easily defeat a horde of Xenomorph warriors.

A young elite manage to be close to taking down master chief.

And a Youngblooded Yautja restrained an Xenomorph Queen and took it onboard a ship later and killed an Xenomorph warrior with bare hands.

Elites as teenagers are able 7.2 feet tall.I spent about $500 bucks on AVP so I would feel upset on the money I wasted if it was non-cannon.

The average height of adult Yautja according to three novels and quotes is 2.50 meters (very slightly over 8 feet and 2 inches). I agree, adult Elites may have a slight height advantage, but a shorter Yautja still managed to easily beat a taller Yautja in a fist fight so I wouldn't consider it a great factor in h2h. It is debatable to determine whether or not AvP is canon, but I say it is canon because of all the different time periods, locations, people, Xenomorphs, clans of Yautja, and lifestyle of Yautja is why I say AvP is canon.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By DottiestMoon

@fitnesstribesman13 said:
@dottiestmoon said:

@fitnesstribesman13: I hated AVP the predator stand alone flims do better.Still a the celtic predator fail to take down a drone alien which can bench press able 800 pounds.

Are you kidding? Celtic was winning most of the fight with Grid alien. Celtic was dodging and blocking many attacks from Grid alien and easily tossed and bash Grid through stone walls and pillars before he can try to kill Grid. The reason why it was difficult for Celtic to take down Grid alien with brute force is because of how durable Xenomorphs can be. Here are some durability feats of Xenomorphs. They state that it takes heavy armor piercing bullets and ammunition to take them out:

It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then its not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could hear the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armor, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface then a rubber ball bouncing on a plastecrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” somebody screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens: Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma rifle nearly touched the thing.The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 214 - The Alien survives the single shot from the plasma rifle at point blank.

Also to mention that Grid alien was a notably more intelligent Xenomorph drone, which is why I called him an alpha drone. This is because Grid used superior strategies to the other drone to take out the predators. Grid snuck up silently on Chopper predator when Chopper was focused on and about to slaughter Alexa, Grid got him while distracted and when he least expected it. Then while Grid was losing most of the fight to Celtic, Grid killed Celtic also by surprise when Celtic fell for his own arrogance, temper, and while slowly pulling out his ceremonial dagger. Another thing to note I that Celtic as said before was an Unblooded teenager and never hunt or fought anything before, so I thought this was impressive. The thing though about low ranked Yautja on hunts is that they are prone to getting cocky to the point it causes their opponent(s) to have more time to think of a plan or they attack the low rank on surprise during his/her moment of arrogance. Xenomorph drones can lift much more than 800 lbs. I mean, were are you getting all this crappy information from, as if you are being biased for the Yautja side? If that were how strong drones were really are, Batman who can bench press half a ton would be stronger than a drone an there is no way in hell he can be stronger than a drone. Here’s really how strong drones are:

“The alien flexed muscles hidden under its exoskeleton, cords filled with power a score of times more than any man could manage. Bueller felt the pain burn through his waist, a shattering bolt that short-circuited all his systems, filling him, like a sudden plunge into molten aluminum. He managed a scream, then felt the unendurable shock as- As the thing tore him in half at the waist.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 227.

Elites had taken out 30 tonner such as spartans and had taken out 80 tonners which are brutes.

This, I would like evidence and when have Spartans or Brutes displayed that much strength. As for Elites taking out Brutes, well Elites are more agile than Brutes and the issue with Brute I see is that Brutes tend to rely on their strength, brute force, and can go berserk instead of relying on skill or an organized martial arts or combat style, hence the name Brutes. The same thing can be said about Yautja too. Scarface from Predator: Concrete Jungle when before the rank of Elite managed to defeat Stoneheart, a Yautja captured by Borgia industry who was given genetic and cybernetic enhancements to become absurdly strong for his species. Stoneheart was capable of making the metal area around him tremor by slamming his fists onto the metal ground. Then Scarface defeated Stoneheart by outsmarting him.

I may be pulling horrible feats of a predator since i quit the series years ago but i still have some good knowledge.Well yes they were young blooded since the celtic predator didn't have the scar on his helmet yet.

Celtic wasn't even a Young blooded! He was actually an unblooded ranked young teenage Yautja on his first hunt and unblooded means they have not been on a hunt before and are recruits to the clan. Celtic has never even fought anything before.

Still elites had fought hunters,brutes and spartans who are superior to what predators had fought.

That's the problem. According to the currents storylines written for the AvP and Predator franchise, the humans and not even Borgia Industry and Weyland-Yutani corporations could do full research on Yautja biology and what other species Yautja have hunted or been in military wars with. This is because either the captured Yautja escape, they activate their self destruct mechanisms, or they were rescued by another clan member. I do though have an incomplete list of what species Yautja have fought in the novels, comics, movies, and games:

2. Humans (Colonial Marines, mercenaries, 1970s, Cold War era, Mayan and Aztec time period, early 1700s, and modern era)

4. Yautja clans: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Predator_clans – these aren’t all Yautja clans. There are more. Just we haven’t seen all of them.

8. ‘’The Black exile planet creatures’’ from Scarface’s exile punishment on an arid death planet (Predator: Concrete Jungle)

10. AvP: Requiem trophy room creatures’ skulls: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120608230213/avp/images/e/e1/Avp2-ship04.PNG

11. Amengi - An insectoid race that was conquered by the Hish. The Amengi are responsible for building and operation of Hish ships and technology.

12. Venomous metal worms twice the size of a normal Yautja. (Mentioned in Predator: South China Sea)

13. Genetically and cybernetic enhanced humans and Yautja. (Predator: Concrete Jungle)

14. Dangerous and aggressive African, American, and marine wildlife (lions, hyenas, crocodiles, bears, boars, bison bulls, anacondas & snakes, giant squid, etc.) [Predator: Jungle Tales, Predator: Hell and Hot water, and Predator: Homeworld]

15. Xenoborg (Xenomorphs with cybernetic and technology enhancements: AvP: Omnibuses)

19. Magnus Robot Fighter

20. Giant Mech droids (Predator: Concrete Jungle, AvP: War comic, and Predator vs Judge Dredd)

One of the things in this list that got my attention was the great possibility that Yautja have hunted Space Jockeys who are physically and mentally superior to humans. Space Jockeys were capable of very easily ripping the head off an android just right after waking up from hypersleep and their suits can barely take any damage from a futuristic shotgun. Then in the trophy wall in AvP: Requiem introduces the Space Jockey helmet in the trophy hall. Another thing was also the fact they somehow hunted dinosaurs in prehistoric times, which is insane in my view. I have thought and heard of some theories of how Yautja were able to hunt dinosaurs. The theories were that over the years, Yautja have advanced to the point they have a time machine(s). Theory that the Yautja may have found this portal that takes them to a dimension of extinct game or time travels them according to novel evidence one of my friends have read or that the Yautja may have created missions to search for extinct creatures on Earth and resurrect the creatures by finding the fossils, cells, and DNA and put the creatures on a suitable planet for the creatures to be hunted and bred.

Where did you get the weight of the crate and what was inside it? Also, I have heard that the Elites from Halo Wars aren't normal Elites. They are a taller, stronger, and probably more durable version of Elite species.. The downside though is these Elite variants were slower than normal Elites. Also, the main argument is a normal Elite vs normal Yautja, so the Arbiter can't be used since he is one of the highest ranked Elites. But hey, If you do use this stronger variant of Elites, might as well include female Yautja who are twice or about 3 times as strong and fast as normal Yautja. Female Yautja are even stronger than the highest ranked members of the clan, including the clan leader. Even Broken Tusk who was a very powerful clan leader almost got killed by a female Yautja during a mating process (Lol), but still managed to still easily defeat a horde of Xenomorph warriors.

And a Youngblooded Yautja restrained an Xenomorph Queen and took it onboard a ship later and killed an Xenomorph warrior with bare hands.

Elites as teenagers are able 7.2 feet tall.I spent about $500 bucks on AVP so I would feel upset on the money I wasted if it was non-cannon.

The average height of adult Yautja according to three novels and quotes is 2.50 meters (very slightly over 8 feet and 2 inches). I agree, adult Elites may have a slight height advantage, but a shorter Yautja still managed to easily beat a taller Yautja in a fist fight so I wouldn't consider it a great factor in h2h. It is debatable to determine whether or not AvP is canon, but I say it is canon because of all the different time periods, locations, people, Xenomorphs, clans of Yautja, and lifestyle of Yautja is why I say AvP is canon.

You already proved your point that an alien isn't something to underestimate but that's another story. I heard aliens can lift 3x more than their host somewhere I think in behind the scenes for AVP R.The average human can lift about 200 pounds.Elites still fought Promethean knights,hunters,brutes and spartans and had victory.Predator fight beasts and animals.The space hockey and predator war is a theory.In the halo lore the brutes were taking out the elites and they had the better technology since the prophets were providing brutes with better tech.The brute's power armor increased their strength and it made them more durable than elites.The elites had to rely in skill.Elites who were ranked higher enough to wield sword were the only ones who manage to lead victory to the elite and brutes wars.Elites beating brutes was by skill but the brutes outclassed elites in everything else.The celtic predator still fail to kill a single drone and he relied to much in brute force.An elite manage to beat a spartan in a fist fight and would've kill the spartan if his team didn't rescued him.Even an elite who was 7.2 feet tall,young and was a beginner manage to help john-117 and the arbiter finish the fight in halo 3.Celtic was actually a young blooded.Predator were only allowed to fight aliens when young blooded .Unblooded predator had to fight humans and had to complete their training.In the AVP wiki it stated that Celtic is a young blooded.The young blooded predator fighting the queen was cut and he had his wrist blade with him.The crate in halo was a big machine which looks pretty heavy if you looked at the cut scene again.Arbiter's armor wasn't a power suit and he manage to stop the crate.The elites in halo wars are still the same in the other games but their energy shields didn't show.Fulled crates on trucks can weigh about 38 tons.Predators are more 7 feet tall even the predators in the clan in avp are 7.1-2 feet tall and the berserker predator is 7.4 feet tall so predators young blooded are more 7 feet tall but older ones can be a bit higher.And about the brutes and spartan's strength i'll post that here soon because i made a post somewhere about it which I'm going to copy and paste here.

Edit:

I found multiple ways to calculate this the spartan-2s strength level.In the fall of reach it's stated that Spartans at the age of 14 can lift 3x their weight which is 2x of the average human.The average human weighs 210 pounds so (210 x 2)x 3 = 1260 pounds.Since Mendez stated that their augmentation will adjust and this is when they were 14 they would be stronger.

The average strength of a 14 year old male is about half of the average average strength of an adult male so a Spartan's strength would've doubled overtime.Also we have to increase their strength with Reach's gravity which is 1.03 so (1260 x 2) x 1.03 = 2595.6 pounds.Let convert that into tons which is 1.2978 tons so this is what they can lift without suit when adults.The Mark IV-V increases their strength by the factor of 5 according to the fall of reach covenant 1.2978 x 5 = 6.489 tons.The Mark VI 5x times this so 6.489 x 5 = 32.445 tons.I like to note that this is their strength in Mark VI gen 1 armor so the would be stronger in the gen 2 which is what Chief and the other spartans are wearing currently but we don't know the factor increase yet.Spartans were capable of tearing and punching through titanium-A.Normal titanium has the tensile strength of 15-20 tons so Spartans need the strength of 15-20 tons to tear normal titanium.Naomi-10 manage to rip through a titanium-A shuttle craft like cardboard in Halo glasslands.

If we count multiplayer physics spartan's can stab a knife through the Mark V-VI which can survive the pressure of 15 tons without denting.In the Flood Master chief flipped a warthog with one arm with ease.It never mention he had trouble and it didn't mention he put his AR away after firing it so he used his empty hand to flip the hog.A warthog weighs 3.5 tons and flipping = half weight so John-117 lifted 1.75 tons with one arm and i also like to state this was a Mark V feat.He used one arm to flip the hog so he should be able to lift it with two arms.He should be able to lift 3.5 tons with two arms with the Mark V.If he was wearing the Mark VI gen 1 he should be able to lift 5x the hog's weight which is 17.5 tons.In conclusion Master chief/Spartan-2s should be able to bench press 15-40 tons in gen 1 armour but lets take note that they are currently wearing gen 2 armor so they should be able to lift more but i'm pretty sure it would increase their strength by the factor no lower than 2.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon said:

19. Magnus Robot Fighter

Well I haven't even watched behind the scenes for AvP: Requiem, but whoever said that aliens lift 3x more than their host is retarded. Whoever said they lift 3x their host completely ignored the fact that in the movie Aliens, a single Alien punched dents into a futuristic metal door which is much stronger than lifting 800 lbs.

The average human can lift about 200 pounds.Elites still fought Promethean knights,hunters,brutes and spartans and had victory.

In every way they had with them? I'm sure they had several losses in battles between their opponents. Yautja were stated in AvP: Extinction to be the most powerful of the species by military force against Xenomorphs and whole armies of futuristic soldier, Colonial Marines and War androids. And by the way, this isn't a war between the whole Yautja and Elite race. This is just one normal ranked Elite vs one normal ranked Yautja so your statement can't be used.

Predator fight beasts and animals. The space hockey and predator war is a theory.

I like how you just completely forgot about the other species the Yautja have fought and type in your statement which makes Yautja look like crap compared to Elites. First of all, they are just hunting those beasts and animals for their hide and food source in h2h. It's not a military war between them. The only reason why the Space Jockey and Predator having a war together is a theory is because we haven't heard or seen them been in a war, but the trophy room in AvP: Requiem proves that Yautja have came across Space Jockeys and hunted them before. And according to Yautja culture, anything on the trophy walls were either fought in an honorable h2h combat, the first time a clan member killed one of the species, or worthy prey. Another thing you ignored was the fact Scarface who wasn't an Elite rank fought hordes and armies of futuristic soldier, genetic and cybernetic enhanced humans, three genetically, cybernetic, and technologically improved Yautja who were stronger, faster, and smarter than average Yautja, combat androids, Xenomorphs, taking down giant mecha droids with his fists, and most impressive of all Scarface slaughtered a death planet full of hostile creatures physically superior to even Xenomorph warriors.

Scarface was on that planet for 100 years fighting those creatures in pure hand to hand combat with just a glaive and wrist blades. Could a normal Elite, Elite Ranger, or Field Marshall Elite survive on that hot, arid death planet. Not to mention all the other creatures and intelligent creatures the Yautja have fought. Could a normal Elite, Elite Ranger, or Field Marshall Elite survive on that hot, arid death planet full of those hostile creatures about 3x as large and deadlier than Xenomorph warriors for 100 year lacking water sources? I'll admit that a Field marshal or Arbiter could slaughter several large hordes and armies of the creatures, but they'll eventually get overwhelmed and suffer severe dehydration, fatigue, or weakness which then the creatures get a huge advantage over the Field marshal or Arbiter.

In the halo lore the brutes were taking out the elites and they had the better technology since the prophets were providing brutes with better tech.The brute's power armor increased their strength and it made them more durable than elites.The elites had to rely in skill.Elites who were ranked higher enough to wield sword were the only ones who manage to lead victory to the elite and brutes wars.Elites beating brutes was by skill but the brutes outclassed elites in everything else.

Well I don't really read or follow along the Halo books so I haven't heard of this before. I only thought Brutes outclassed Elites in natural durability and strength, but Elites are more agile than Brutes. Brutes seemed quite bulky and they are somewhat agile, but not on par with Elites.

The celtic predator still fail to kill a single drone and he relied to much in brute force.

Not entirely. Celtic would have definitely killed Grid alien if he didn't all of a sudden he got cocky and pulled out his ceremonial dagger out so slowly. Celtic was caught by surprise. Celtic was winning the fight. Celtic did use his skills to dodge and block Grid aliens attacks, but then he started to use a different combat style that reminds me of professional wrestling. This indicates that Yautja can be taught more than one combat style and how to change fighting styles depending on situation. Celtic did manage to daze Grid alien more than once and he lacked enough weapons suitable to finish off Grid. You also ignored the durability feats of Xenomorph drones.

Then I repeat, Grid alien was notably stronger and smarter than your average drone. He was an alpha drone.

An elite manage to beat a spartan in a fist fight and would've kill the spartan if his team didn't rescued him.Even an elite who was 7.2 feet tall,young and was a beginner manage to help john-117 and the arbiter finish the fight in halo 3.

I don't know about that since I don't read the Halo books, but which level was that in halo 3?

Celtic was actually a young blooded.Predator were only allowed to fight aliens when young blooded .Unblooded predator had to fight humans and had to complete their training.In the AVP wiki it stated that Celtic is a young blooded.The young blooded predator fighting the queen was cut and he had his wrist blade with him.

I wouldn't trust everything in the AvP wiki site as they leave out some novel information and make assumptions by only a few people. Celtic should have been unblooded as he was too young and was really his first hunt. I do have quotes of unblooded Yautja easily killing horde of Xenomorphs.

Thagain. Arbiter's armor wasn't a power suit and he manage to stop the crate. ThFulled crates on trucks can weigh about 38 tons.

I found the video and I watched it. We don't see him push it and when the crate was detached, he couldn't stop the crate. When the cutscene is switched back to the rear of the crate, we see a gap were the arbiter could have just slid or crouched out of. And why do you think Arbiter's armor wasn't a power suit? And once again, this was a taller and stronger variant of Elites. We are just using normal Elites and Yautja.

Predators are more 7 feet tall even the predators in the clan in avp are 7.1-2 feet tall and the berserker predator is 7.4 feet tall so predators young blooded are more 7 feet tall but older ones can be a bit higher.And about the brutes and spartan's strength i'll post that here soon because i made a post somewhere about it which I'm going to copy and paste here.

Edit:

I found multiple ways to calculate this the spartan-2s strength level.In the fall of reach it's stated that Spartans at the age of 14 can lift 3x their weight which is 2x of the average human.The average human weighs 210 pounds so (210 x 2)x 3 = 1260 pounds.Since Mendez stated that their augmentation will adjust and this is when they were 14 they would be stronger.

The average strength of a 14 year old male is about half of the average average strength of an adult male so a Spartan's strength would've doubled overtime.Also we have to increase their strength with Reach's gravity which is 1.03 so (1260 x 2) x 1.03 = 2595.6 pounds.Let convert that into tons which is 1.2978 tons so this is what they can lift without suit when adults.The Mark IV-V increases their strength by the factor of 5 according to the fall of reach covenant 1.2978 x 5 = 6.489 tons.The Mark VI 5x times this so 6.489 x 5 = 32.445 tons.I like to note that this is their strength in Mark VI gen 1 armor so the would be stronger in the gen 2 which is what Chief and the other spartans are wearing currently but we don't know the factor increase yet.Spartans were capable of tearing and punching through titanium-A.Normal titanium has the tensile strength of 15-20 tons so Spartans need the strength of 15-20 tons to tear normal titanium.Naomi-10 manage to rip through a titanium-A shuttle craft like cardboard in Halo glasslands.

If we count multiplayer physics spartan's can stab a knife through the Mark V-VI which can survive the pressure of 15 tons without denting.In the Flood Master chief flipped a warthog with one arm with ease.It never mention he had trouble and it didn't mention he put his AR away after firing it so he used his empty hand to flip the hog.A warthog weighs 3.5 tons and flipping = half weight so John-117 lifted 1.75 tons with one arm and i also like to state this was a Mark V feat.He used one arm to flip the hog so he should be able to lift it with two arms.He should be able to lift 3.5 tons with two arms with the Mark V.If he was wearing the Mark VI gen 1 he should be able to lift 5x the hog's weight which is 17.5 tons.In conclusion Master chief/Spartan-2s should be able to bench press 15-40 tons in gen 1 armour but lets take note that they are currently wearing gen 2 armor so they should be able to lift more but i'm pretty sure it would increase their strength by the factor no lower than 2.

Where did you find the quote in fall of reach that the newer Mark armor increases their strength further than older models? And as for the warthog feat when it doesn't mention he doesn't struggle, if that were the case, then a low ranked Yautja easily punched a moving military truck carrying 5 people (a wrestler, 2 soldiers, a scientist, and a reporter) and military equipment off road and even made a punch dent on the truck:

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, Nikolai felt something right beside his head (while the truck overturned) and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

-Cold War

You see? It doesn't mention also that the Yautja had trouble punching the military truck, so he must have easily punched the truck off road.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DottiestMoon

@dottiestmoon said:

@dottiestmoon said:

19. Magnus Robot Fighter

Well I haven't even watched behind the scenes for AvP: Requiem, but whoever said that aliens lift 3x more than their host is retarded. Whoever said they lift 3x their host completely ignored the fact that in the movie Aliens, a single Alien punched dents into a futuristic metal door which is much stronger than lifting 800 lbs.

The average human can lift about 200 pounds.Elites still fought Promethean knights,hunters,brutes and spartans and had victory.

In every way they had with them? I'm sure they had several losses in battles between their opponents. Yautja were stated in AvP: Extinction to be the most powerful of the species by military force against Xenomorphs and whole armies of futuristic soldier, Colonial Marines and War androids. And by the way, this isn't a war between the whole Yautja and Elite race. This is just one normal ranked Elite vs one normal ranked Yautja so your statement can't be used.

Predator fight beasts and animals. The space hockey and predator war is a theory.

I like how you just completely forgot about the other species the Yautja have fought and type in your statement which makes Yautja look like crap compared to Elites. First of all, they are just hunting those beasts and animals for their hide and food source in h2h. It's not a military war between them. The only reason why the Space Jockey and Predator having a war together is a theory is because we haven't heard or seen them been in a war, but the trophy room in AvP: Requiem proves that Yautja have came across Space Jockeys and hunted them before. And according to Yautja culture, anything on the trophy walls were either fought in an honorable h2h combat, the first time a clan member killed one of the species, or worthy prey. Another thing you ignored was the fact Scarface who wasn't an Elite rank fought hordes and armies of futuristic soldier, genetic and cybernetic enhanced humans, three genetically, cybernetic, and technologically improved Yautja who were stronger, faster, and smarter than average Yautja, combat androids, Xenomorphs, taking down giant mecha droids with his fists, and most impressive of all Scarface slaughtered a death planet full of hostile creatures physically superior to even Xenomorph warriors.

Scarface was on that planet for 100 years fighting those creatures in pure hand to hand combat with just a glaive and wrist blades. Could a normal Elite, Elite Ranger, or Field Marshall Elite survive on that hot, arid death planet. Not to mention all the other creatures and intelligent creatures the Yautja have fought. Could a normal Elite, Elite Ranger, or Field Marshall Elite survive on that hot, arid death planet full of those hostile creatures about 3x as large and deadlier than Xenomorph warriors for 100 year lacking water sources? I'll admit that a Field marshal or Arbiter could slaughter several large hordes and armies of the creatures, but they'll eventually get overwhelmed and suffer severe dehydration, fatigue, or weakness which then the creatures get a huge advantage over the Field marshal or Arbiter.

In the halo lore the brutes were taking out the elites and they had the better technology since the prophets were providing brutes with better tech.The brute's power armor increased their strength and it made them more durable than elites.The elites had to rely in skill.Elites who were ranked higher enough to wield sword were the only ones who manage to lead victory to the elite and brutes wars.Elites beating brutes was by skill but the brutes outclassed elites in everything else.

Well I don't really read or follow along the Halo books so I haven't heard of this before. I only thought Brutes outclassed Elites in natural durability and strength, but Elites are more agile than Brutes. Brutes seemed quite bulky and they are somewhat agile, but not on par with Elites.

The celtic predator still fail to kill a single drone and he relied to much in brute force.

Not entirely. Celtic would have definitely killed Grid alien if he didn't all of a sudden he got cocky and pulled out his ceremonial dagger out so slowly. Celtic was caught by surprise. Celtic was winning the fight. Celtic did use his skills to dodge and block Grid aliens attacks, but then he started to use a different combat style that reminds me of professional wrestling. This indicates that Yautja can be taught more than one combat style and how to change fighting styles depending on situation. Celtic did manage to daze Grid alien more than once and he lacked enough weapons suitable to finish off Grid. You also ignored the durability feats of Xenomorph drones.

Then I repeat, Grid alien was notably stronger and smarter than your average drone. He was an alpha drone.

An elite manage to beat a spartan in a fist fight and would've kill the spartan if his team didn't rescued him.Even an elite who was 7.2 feet tall,young and was a beginner manage to help john-117 and the arbiter finish the fight in halo 3.

I don't know about that since I don't read the Halo books, but which level was that in halo 3?

Celtic was actually a young blooded.Predator were only allowed to fight aliens when young blooded .Unblooded predator had to fight humans and had to complete their training.In the AVP wiki it stated that Celtic is a young blooded.The young blooded predator fighting the queen was cut and he had his wrist blade with him.

I wouldn't trust everything in the AvP wiki site as they leave out some novel information and make assumptions by only a few people. Celtic should have been unblooded as he was too young and was really his first hunt. I do have quotes of unblooded Yautja easily killing horde of Xenomorphs.

Thagain. Arbiter's armor wasn't a power suit and he manage to stop the crate. ThFulled crates on trucks can weigh about 38 tons.

I found the video and I watched it. We don't see him push it and when the crate was detached, he couldn't stop the crate. When the cutscene is switched back to the rear of the crate, we see a gap were the arbiter could have just slid or crouched out of. And why do you think Arbiter's armor wasn't a power suit? And once again, this was a taller and stronger variant of Elites. We are just using normal Elites and Yautja.

Predators are more 7 feet tall even the predators in the clan in avp are 7.1-2 feet tall and the berserker predator is 7.4 feet tall so predators young blooded are more 7 feet tall but older ones can be a bit higher.And about the brutes and spartan's strength i'll post that here soon because i made a post somewhere about it which I'm going to copy and paste here.

Edit:

Where did you find the quote in fall of reach that the newer Mark armor increases their strength further than older models? And as for the warthog feat when it doesn't mention he doesn't struggle, if that were the case, then a low ranked Yautja easily punched a moving military truck carrying 5 people (a wrestler, 2 soldiers, a scientist, and a reporter) and military equipment off road and even made a punch dent on the truck:

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, Nikolai felt something right beside his head (while the truck overturned) and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature."

-Cold War

You see? It doesn't mention also that the Yautja had trouble punching the military truck, so he must have easily punched the truck off road.

A single alien can rip humans apart and it takes a 1 ton tear out force to do that.Bending steel bars is more of a 800-1000 pounds feat.A lot of predators died too in the war they had with the bad bloods and aliens.Elites had some wins and lost to their wars.Even a normal elite can take how brutes and put a fight against spartans.I don't consider the predator game on the ps2 cannon at all.In the game 2 predator got take out by humans.Elites pull a similar feat.In halo legends the arbiter took on an entire covenant army with an energy sword and out dated armor.A predator as well would lose to a brute,spartan,hunter or knight.Predators when unblooded had to complete their training and in AVP it was a mission not a training lesson.Drones are durable but not as much as the foes elites had fought.In halo wars the crate is looks like it should weigh about 30 tons.The arbiter stopped the crate from crushing him and we get to see him pushing it to stop it from crushing him.The arbiter's armor was passed down by generations and was out dated compared to a minor elite's armor.It's cloaking has a limit compared to the earlier elite combat armor.The arbiter in halo wars use to be a normal elite until he had failure and was going to have a death punishment but the prophet made him arbiter instead.I don't see a predator warrior dish out a fire from a fuel rod,scatter shot,plasma launcher or a rocket launcher.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon:

Ok, I'll discuss those right after I have posted all my physical feats for Yautja. What I am noticing also is that you are still being biased on the Yautja side by introducing their failures, but comparing them to Elite victories which make Yautja look like trash by also ignoring the great feats I have currently posted for Yautja. You are also being quite biased on the Xenomorph strength to rip apart a man by calling it a damn 1 ton strength feat and you seriously think it requires 800-1000 lbs. strength to punch and bend steel? LOL, no! First of all, the Xenomorph I was talking about in Aliens punched dents in a door made of reinforced futuristic metal which would be stronger than modern day metals and the door was over an inch thick.

And what war are you talking about between Yautja and Bad bloods?

As for the feats you posted for the Elites... WHERE ARE YOUR QUOTES, VIDEOS, SCANS, AND OTHER FORMS OF EVIDENCE!

Because otherwise since I don't read the Halo books, I don't know if you are making stuff up or what.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Watch out, cuz I am almost done organizing all my physical feats, so prepare sometime soon!

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By DottiestMoon

@fitnesstribesman13: Killerwasp already did the QUOTES, VIDEOS, SCANS, AND OTHER FORMS OF EVIDENCE!

I'll make a giant text about the a minor elite vs young blooded predator tomorrow since i'm busy.In an AvP comic the bad blood had aliens for hounds and was killing man kind.The humans struck a deal with the predators and there was the girl from the first AVP movie with scar on her.She was wearing predator armor.You got to believe me that my Avp fanboyism died years ago but because of you i'm getting back to my old roots.There was a fanmade Avp movie on youtube which was pretty cool you should check it out.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon:

Oh, well I haven't exactly got to read Killerwasp's quotes and evidence yet. And that comic does sound familiar, but I'm not sure if it was a war between normal Yautja. I know, the AvP and Predator franchise wasn't as popular as it was before since they stopped making movies, novels, and comic series. However, there should be an new predator movie in 2015 with a new director who directed Iron man 3! Also by the end of today, I'll try to post all my Yautja physical feats.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: The AVP franchise is getting a reboot with Prometheus.I would like to see predators fighting deacons.

Avatar image for hellblaz3rtherazemach1ne
HellBlaz3rtheRazemach1ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would help if you gave the elite camouflage and an energy sword

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: @killerwasp@nick_hero22

Strength feats:

A. Yautja overwhelming the multi-ton locking mechanism of futuristic maximum security gates at 1:45 and 4:25:

Loading Video...

B. Yautja tearing apart armored human at the waist [4:00] (crushing a helmeted skull several seconds later) :

Loading Video...

C. Easily snapping Xenomorph’s spine [1:50]:

Loading Video...

D. Somewhat with ease tearing off combat android's head [0:05]:

Loading Video...

E. Crumpling metal [either, steel, iron, titanium, and nickel] air-locked doors with ease. I’d assume it’s made of tough metals alloys and locked because they were doing research on the Yautja and most likely wouldn’t let anyone in:

No Caption Provided

F. Yautja easily swinging around and stops a charging and raging bison bull (about 2000 lbs.):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

G. Slapping a helmeted soldier to death by shattering his skull:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

H. Crushing a skull in one hand (the Yautja doing it is Tichinde, an Unblooded student who later gets schooled by Dachande):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I. Hunter's Planet and Prey mention that Nat'kapu and Dachande have torn off the heads of xenomorphs in unarmed combat

"It is true," said the short adjutant, whose name was Lar'nix'va. "These are rank beginners and have never fought Hard Meat before. It is not fitting that a few feints be made by the Blooded-especially when the Blooded is said to have fought the Hard Meat bare-fisted. "And torn off its head!" spat Nat'ka'pu proudly. "Very well. But mark my methods, for I will leave the final killing to you, my students." That said, the Leader turned and walked jauntily. He'd weaken the thing so that his charges could dispatch it easily.

J. Easy and iconic spine ripping:

No Caption Provided

K. Punches through a man’s chest covered in a micro-Kevlar suit (can’t be punctured by knives) and rips out heart:

No Caption Provided

L. Rips off a human's head:

No Caption Provided

M. Strong enough to bust right through a solid concrete wall like the Kool-Aid man:

No Caption Provided

N. Destroys Scout helicopter in a few strikes including the engine:

No Caption Provided

O. Throws decapitated head into a military jeep window and knocks it over:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

P. Yautja strong enough to punch a moving military truck, causing it to roll off-road. The truck was carrying five people and military supplies. The metal of the military truck also got a punch-dent from the strike:

“They had careened through yet another curve in the road when Nikolai saw Marikova's eyes widen and she shouted at him, at them "There's something out there! Stop now!" Rath glanced back at her with an expression that Nikolai interpreted as pity or disgust--and gunned the engine. Something shimmering and heavy hit Nikolai's side of the truck with a force that cracked metal, and in that split second before the truck overturned and they all went spilling out onto the ground, onto the road, Nikolai felt something right beside his head, something that made a growling-clicking sound that made him scream, and behind it the sensation of great weight and the smell like rotting meat so that he steeled himself for a blow, but no blow came, just the delicate scrape of a clawed hand across his face, receding as the changed momentum of the truck and his own inertia carried him away from the creature." -Cold War

Q. Diving out of an armored tank with one bare hand and another with wrist blades (might be a bit for the Lols, but I buy it):

No Caption Provided

R. Breaking out of futuristic study medical restraints:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

S. Tearing head apart:

No Caption Provided

U. Hunter's Planet and Prey mention that Nat'kapu (unblooded Yautja) and Dachande (Clan Leader) have torn off the heads of Xenomorph Warriors in unarmed combat:

"It is true," said the short adjutant, whose name was Lar'nix'va. "These are rank beginners and have never fought Hard Meat before. It is not fitting that a few feints be made by the Blooded-especially when the Blooded is said to have fought the Hard Meat bare-fisted. "And torn off its head!" spat Nat'ka'pu proudly. "Very well. But mark my methods, for I will leave the final killing to you, my students." That said, the Leader turned and walked jauntily. He'd weaken the thing so that his charges could dispatch it easily.

V. Tore off the limb of a soldier wearing reverse-engineered armor from stolen Yautja technology and equipment:

No Caption Provided

W. Yautja easily snapping and shattering light machine gun nozzle with bare hands:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

X. Yautja easily twisting gun nozzle with one hand and backhands a man to the back of the room:

Y. Yautja backhands two Xenomorphs off their feet to a great distance (Xenomorph can’t even be budged by the strikes from Colonial Marines):

No Caption Provided

Z. Yautja easily throws off eight men with above average musculature:

No Caption Provided

ZZ. Yautja flattens an Xenomorph onto a wall and reversed the Xenomorph’s momentum:

No Caption Provided

ZZZ. Let's explain the predator's strength too. Going back to what I was talking about Predaliens special ability to accumulate growth hormones after every fight it survives or while resting, it eventually becomes drastically stronger than before. This is what Weyland has stated:

The PredAlien has an unusual adaptation that enables it to better subdue Predator populations. As the creature engages in combat, it accumulates growth hormones in its body. When enough hormones have accumulated, the creature can rest to molt. The PredAlien that emerges is tougher than before, sporting extra bony protuberances on its back as an indication of its overall power. A PredAlien that has survived numerous combats can become exceedingly tough as a result of his adaptation."

The point is xenomorphs gather genetic traits and abilities from their hosts, and since Predaliens get their strength from a predator host, it's not unreasonable for a Yautja to have similar strength and the ability to accumulate testosterone & growth hormones if you ask me. This could also mean they could reach strength levels unimaginable. Besides that, Weyland was specifically talking only about Predaliens. No other type of Xenomorph caste or forms had this ability. So surely Yautja have this ability as well.

This is also reflected in Predator: Concrete Jungle regarding the in-written universe narration and character dialogue:

"The rigors of the hunt harden the body and strengthen the mind. An experienced clan-brother will be tougher and smarter than one who is unblooded." This is pretty much an abbreviated version of the same trait, but it was also written in-universe as if a Yautja were saying this.

Isabella Borgia also notes: "Something about this creature was different, unlike the hunting party of young males we'd captured before this one was older, stronger... a veteran of battles we cannot imagine, unknown battle fields where the most savage of killers can survive."

Stoneheart alone could slam his fists on the ground and create tremors. So can Predaliens if you watch this video from 4:50 to 5:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0QR-1egdtA

Predalien was causing the temple room to tremor and collapse by jumping and slamming the ground.

Scarface at that time wasn't even an elite yet and only struggled somewhat when lifting the security gates in a quick motion. This shows this is the closest feat of strength to the limit of predators’ strength. Although, Elder predators and Clan Leaders can exceed 30-35 ton strength range.

I'll even show a quote that I thought would be a good analogy and explanation from a small argument about predators' strength:

"In one of the scripts to AvP: Alien vs Predator, there was a scene which described Scar Predator, who is a teenage predator on an initiation hunt, is grabbing the Alien Queen by the tail and somehow getting her off from the ground. Ultimately this was never filmed and more than likely scrapped when the final draft came in. So does this count? No, not necessarily but I thought this was something interesting to note. Also, Xenomorph Queens are said to weigh 10 tons.

However there have been noted feats of Yautja standing up to toe to toe with Praetorian Aliens. Primary examples would be Wolf, Prince and Dark. I'm sure there might be some more Predators out there who have stood toe to toe with a Praetorian Alien. Royal Guards/Praetorians are pretty much miniature versions of the Alien Queen, as a matter of fact they are even suggested to be Young Queens who stopped morphing into a Queen due to the presence of a Queen already within an existing Hive.

So looking at a full grown Queen, like the one we saw in Alien vs. Predator, better yet-- here is a better example... The Alien Queen in Alien vs Predator: Prey, or it's comic adaptation. She was seen to flip over a trailer truck easily with one hand, but not just any ordinary truck, we're talking a vehicle which was carrying a trailer meant to haul Rynth (which are the approx. size and weight elephants) and power loaders. The Queen then had been hit by the truck as it crashed through a wall, got and flipped it over with one hand with ease.

Now Praetorians are essentially Young Queens, so it would only reasonable to say that they're more than likely half as strong as a full grown Queen. I'd estimate a Queen to be more than likely around a 25-30 ton mark, that's a rough estimate. Praetorians might be around the 15-20 ton mark. They have been seen to tear through the hulls of a USCMC M577 Armored Personal Carrier like it was nothing but tissue paper.

Elite Predators have been shown to go toe to toe with Praetorians, sometimes with their wrist blades or not. Whether or not this says something, I don't know but take it or leave it. I'm willing to be that most people are going to leave it.

In Civilized Beast- There was another Yautja who had stood toe to toe with a Queen Alien, and his nickname given to him by human colonists was Smiley. He is an Elite ranking and not a Clan leader. In his quest while stalking after human prey who escaped from him, he came across a captured Queen who was more than likely 24 feet in height. He faces her head on, bare fisted as we don't see him unsheathing his wrist blades.

However the fight cuts from there, we don't see the fight. However we do see the outcome. Smiley survives, and he's dragging a Xenomorph Queen tail with him but we do know he survived the fight and more than likely won. He is bloodied up, but still standing strong." -Rakai'Thwei

ZZZZ. Dachande A.K.A Broken Tusk who is an Elder or Clan leader has defeated and killed an Alien Empress with just bare fists as someone said in a debate I found:

“It is mention in Alien vs Predator: Prey, that he has single handedly defeated an Alien Empress, and the last time I recalled what an Alien Empress was, they were bigger, older, stronger and much more intelligent versions of the Alien Queen who have lived long enough to evolve into such an Alien. It is confirmed that Dachande stood toe to toe with the Empress, it is confirmed that Dachande fought the Queen with just his bare fists, it is confirmed that the only battle scar which he sustained in that fight was his lower left tusk being broken, hence the name Broken Tusk.

In Alien Resurrection, the queen's IQ is around 150 according to scientists. ”

-Rakai’Thwei

ZZZZZ. Attacking and hanging onto a t-rex like dinosaur:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ZZZZZZ. Yautja easily shattering combat shotgun onto ground:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ZZZZZZZ. Young blooded Yautja restraining Xenomorph Queen with a rope-like object.

No Caption Provided

ZZZZZZZZ. Hanging onto a plane:

No Caption Provided

Speed, agility, and reflexes:

A. Avoiding futuristic automatic gun fire (then leaping over a ~40ft fence while carrying an adult man):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

D. Dodging a bazooka blast and automatic fire at very close range:

No Caption Provided

E. Slightly outmaneuvered a speeding sports car (the car has no rear doors or seats) (120-150 mph):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

F. Insane reflexes capable of dodging a Sniper bullet

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures’ reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet." - South China Sea

G. Dodging bullets

1. "The spear was snatched from his back by a shadowy, indistinct figure and the second man let loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear-wielding killer. The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing. . . . The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily. Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture. After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility . . . "Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained, "and even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof.”

2. "I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"

"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"

She blinked up at him. "A knife?"

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knife lunges too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."

3. Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bulletseasily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

- Cold War

H. Moving faster than human eyes could follow.

As he did, the ruined door slammed open, and there were those things. Buyanov moaned.

"Devil!" Anatoli said.

Then, without warning, moving faster than human eyes could follow, the foremost of the three creatures rammed a spear through Anatoli's chest. Anatoli crumpled. With his lung pierced, he couldn't even manage a dying scream. . . . One of the creatures ran after him, moving inhumanly fast, so fast Buyanov could not properly follow the motion. As Dmitri's hand reached for the alarm handle, the thing's hand slammed down on the top of the Russian's head. - Cold War

I. Acrobatic movement; flipping off a mountain cliff to avoid the ship firing:

No Caption Provided

J. Yautja dodges, while standing on a ledge, a full magazine of bullets (30) at very close range from a military assault rifle being aimed by a trained soldier. Even the soldier stated it:

No Caption Provided

K. Unblooded kills facehugger at close range in mid-air with such accuracy with a shuriken [3:26-3:43]:

Loading Video...

L. Yautja leaps and evades from gunfire coming from many sources i.e. the group of military soldiers:

No Caption Provided

M. Blood lusted Yautja evades from point blank gunfire:

No Caption Provided

N. Yautja reacts to a thrown grenade and group firing by leaping and rolling away:

No Caption Provided

O. Dodging sentry gun fire:

No Caption Provided

Durability:

A. Tanking explosive sniper rounds and impalement through the chest. This includes a Venomous metal worm twice the size of an average Yautja stuck in its chest:

Coming from a different angle, the bullet entered the Predator's body. This third bullet lodged deep inside, coming to rest only after it had cut through several vital organs.. . . "The demon isn't dead yet," said Sukhon."The 'demon' will be dead if it doesn't get some expert medical attention. I put a bullet with an exploding tip right through its back. No exit wound.". . . Still, the Predator's condition did not yet warrant self-destruct. He had been hurt worse and emerged victorious. Once on a planet half a galaxy away, a venomous metal worm twice his size had shot up through the earth and pinned him through the chest armour. The Predator had chopped its head off, cut off its tail, and gone on to fight for another four hours with the rest of the worm inside his chest, before withdrawing to repair the damage. The wheeze as its breathing grew worse indicated deep-tissue damage, but nothing irreversible. Medical care on board its ship would allow it to recover. - South China Sea

B. Skin bulletproof to a futuristic assault rifle:

No Caption Provided

C. Tanking point blank revolver gunshot to the eye without mask and gets back up several seconds later

[5:35]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ_VHWd_Jaw

D. Predator from Predator 2 plays possum after being shot by a shotgun several times in chest and torso and gets back up after several seconds fine:

No Caption Provided

DD. Takes point blank shotgun blast directly into the face without a mask and still just fine. The only damage he takes is damage on his mandibles:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DDD. Skin bulletproof to point blank handgun clips:

No Caption Provided

Explosive and heat resistance

E. Emerging from large cannonball explosion unscathed in Predator Hell Come A-Walkin' (same blast nearly vaporizes a man):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

F. A low ranked predator with very little protection taking bazooka blast at near point blank with very minor injuries (a few open, small wounds and cuts)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

G. Young blood taking string full of grenades to the face without a single scratch and lacked body armor:

No Caption Provided

H. Young blooded Yautja with little armor takes multiple hellfire missiles (3-4 missiles) with no injuries other than losing his bio-mask and blood wounds on wrists and one arm:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I. In PREDATOR, this low ranked predator takes arrows with explosive tips without a scratch except his technology was damaged:

No Caption Provided

J. In AvP, Scar was ignited with fire by the old man using an inhaler and I think a liter and oil. Scar felt no pain and had no incineration damage. Another low ranked predator experienced a similar action, but with gas and a lighter:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

K. Scarface somehow tanking own self-destruct device that destroys a city in Predator: Concrete Jungle [Watch from 10:25 to 12.16]:

Loading Video...

KK. Taking flamethrower flames:

No Caption Provided

Electrical shock resistance

KKK. Taking lighting strike and not even phased (Predators’ wear Dlex armor that is highly conductive):

No Caption Provided

L. Predators’ whole mesh suit runs on electricity and it’s touching the skin of predators.

LL. Yautja gets blasted with plasma blast from stolen shoulder cannon and get’s back up with no damage and kills the man:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Misc and blunt force durability feats

M. In AvP and AvP requiem, the predators were being constantly hit by Xenomorphs, Predalien, and Xenomorph Queen causing them to crash into walls and metal pipes and get back up like nothing happened.

N. In PREDATOR, Arnold who was a peak human and best military veteran the state could offer couldn’t even budge the predator with full effort strikes with a wooden board.

O. Surviving a dropship crash and explosion into a canyon wall at speeds fast enough to kill everybody onboard w/ explanations [watch from 2:54 to 3:19]:

Loading Video...

The damage dropship crash has done [pause at 0:13 and 0:14]:

Loading Video...

“Prince Predator (He's not a Prince, but that's the name Rykov has given him) was an Honored ranking Predator... He was young, yet he was a pretty high ranking warrior and he has shown some insane feats. Namely one durability feat and this is in a cut scene in the events of AVP2. Prince manages to escape from his capture and he lands feet first onto the rooftop, close to the nose, of a UDL4 Cheyenne Dropship and causes surprise to the pilots, resulting it in a crash into the wall of a Canyon-- Prince survives this very crash as he was still on top of the UDL4 Cheyenne Dropship as it crashes into the canyon wall...

Rykov actually notes that NOTHING should've survived that crash, and he admits his surprise to the Yautja surviving that in a journal entry and prays that the Xenomorphs kill Prince.. They ultimately end up getting killed by Prince. These suggest that Prince was still in a well-enough condition to kill a horde of Xenomorphs even after the crash and explosion.

You see the dropship damage done there. We also see some edges which looked like that it crashed through some titanium doors. I can confirm that in-game, if the Predator moves further ahead into the hall, we see some debris from the titanium doors and the dropship as well, suggesting that when the crash occurred, the docking doors were sealed shut.”

-Rakai'Thwei

P. Predators’ can tolerate pain pretty well since city hunter was able to take shotgun blasts without a roar and I have read somewhere that predators’ practice pain tolerance ritual and training by piercing their “dreadlocks”. They can also take strikes from Xenomorphs fairly well and strikes from peak humans and combat androids too.

Q. Resistance to nitrogen freezing shown in PREDATOR 2.

R. Predators’ armor (depending on which grade based on the wearers’ clan rank) can deflect all types of bullets and resistant to Xenomorph acid:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

S. Natural resistance to xenomorph acid:

“Yeyinde held his head high as `A'ni-de traced a claw wet with Hard Meat thwei in the space between his eyes. He ignored the sharp sting as the acid thwei cut into his flesh to mingle with his own blood, blood that neutralized much of the Hard Meat's power. The burning mark was proof of his skill and his adulthood, a jagged etched badge for all to see. . . . The warrior dipped one claw into the alien blood and then spat on the claw. His own blood mixed with the alien's acidic ichor. That was part of it. His blood would partly neutralize the potent chemicals from the Hard Meat. Moving with great care, he reached out and etched his mark into her pale skin, on the forehead, between her eyes. He managed to keep his hand from shaking long enough to draw his symbol.” - Prey

T. Young Yautja jumping off a cliff and lands on feet perfectly fine [00:24-00.33]:

Loading Video...

U. Yautja wearing full body armor flips off a cliff and survives:

No Caption Provided

V. Struck full speed by a hotdog car and takes no damage:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided