• 120 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Flash steals his speed so he cant move and superman wonder woman and GL wail on his face. Then arthur does what he does. Unless batman and vic invent something in that one day or are on the outside giving tips they are kind of useless.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#102 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@isaac_clarke:

The question becomes - what's different here than before? Gorr's doing what he has been doing since their first encounter - easily carving up Thor with his weapon - Thor on the other hand is sporting the hammer said to shatter worlds like pebbles and he's smashing it as hard as he can into Gorr or better yet the Necrosword incarnate.

Gorr is doing what he's been doing before...but doing it with thousands of gods powering him now. I'm not sure why you're so ready to gloss over that difference if you're really so confident in your position that regardless of his power, its the action he takes with it that's important. Yes, Mjolnir is said to shatter worlds...the Annihiliblade is said to slice them. You're hanging onto this shockwave thing for the hammer as if nothing else that's moved through the air moves molecules in its wake. Yes, the effects are more obvious with a blunt object but it still happens with anything else, and that would include a blade and stabbing and slashing motions.

Gorr's world is a life-less rock short of the god's on it or whatever beings he constructed from his weapon. That's the reason given and that's the reason I'm sticking with.

Your reason ignores the portrayal of the characters and additional information provided, but sure, stick with it. You say I'm reading too much into it, but I was just reading what's on the page.

That's not what I'm saying - but as far as the context given that god-flesh cage stopped the weapons from responding to either Thor's commands to return to them. As for how that worked the details remained light. But we have seen a few instances where Gorr's Necrosword has direct interaction with Mjolnir and completely fail to do anything to those enchantments: And here you show Berserkers not lifting up the hammer and getting hit with the hammer and the hammers being able to fly on the planet.

None of your examples show Gorr directing his weapon to prevent the hammers from flying. Picking a hammer up and counteracting its fundamental enchantment is entirely different than stopping it from responding to Thor. Being hit with the hammer when it swings....simply means nothing at all. And I'm not going to even get into the planet thing beyond saying that that scene happened...after part of the necrosword turned against Gorr. Also you're suggesting that should it be that its the necrosword that stops the hammers from flying, they should be able to counteract anything the hammer does. Turning that logic around, if its the godflesh that stops the hammers from flying, then any god should be able to counteract anything the hammer does. Do you see why that's a silly game to play?

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about sending the vibrations through time

This is what you said:

For Thor on the other hand we've seen two Mjolnir's clash to send vibrations through the cosmos and in the Godbomb arc he performs a similar feat by absorbing the bomb into himself as he smacks to Mjolnirs together reversing the effects of a transdimensional, transtemporal bomb universal in scale. It's clear through this arc the effect Mjolnir can have on the cosmos goes well past beyond planetary and it's a hell of a lot better argument as to why we should give credit to Thor over Gorr in that encounter.

Seems to cover the cosmos and what you're referring to happened through time. I said you credited the hammers with effects all through time and space. Space is explicitly covered and time is implied in your post.

Given the Mjolnirs were seemingly being torn apart by the process a not entirely easy job for them, but in effect they seemed to overpower the Necrosword or at least Gorr's control over it. If anything given that All-Black was in every god in creation at the time killing them - it was recieving one hell of a power-boost - so its an even better feat for the Mjolnirs.

And I already responded to that line of thinking in my previous post because I figured you'd go that way:

(And Thor being able to absorb and use something meant to be used by a god, and I'll add, that had already turned on its owner, doesn't mean the Necrosword is less powerful.)

The Necrosword going to its "rightful" owner doesn't mean it's less powerful than the hammers. It was going to where it belonged, that's all. How you imagine that two hammers needing to be used, and both of them breaking apart by being involved in this, makes them more powerful, is beyond me.

While he did become more powerful (creating a planet or his beserker army) - he already was killing entire pantheons at this point. Whatever power increase he had was more so in his creative uses of All-Black: making Beserkers that could challenge Thor or Serpents that gave Old King Thor trouble (albeit the latter said Serpent was the by-product of killing thousands of gods just to amp Gorr). 'Skyrocket' wouldn't be a term I'd use - its more the same difference between Young Thor and Present Thor if anything.

Not sure why you continue to downplay the increase in Gorr's power. Nothing he showed before his time travelling was really on the level of what he did after. Losing an arm to a young Thor and being able to later beat young Thor, present Thor, and old Thor Force Thor all at once is a huge jump in power. He may have killed pantheons before, but he talks about doing it one by one and even if he didn't, think for a second. If he had killed a few pantheons before, but killed them dead, he'd have no power to draw on when fighting Thor, so the power there was the power he had. When he fought Thor later, he drew on the power of all the gods he had alive slaving for him. The difference in power should be obvious. Even if he drew on power of gods he'd killed, it would still not come close to matching the power he had later.

It was generated behind the Serpent (its were the serpent is comming from - right off the ground of his world), not directly to Gorr's right which is where Young Thor wormhole strikes from his left.

You're really arguing positioning in space right now? Fine, we'll do it that way. We have two panels where we have all three things, Thor, Gorr, and the wormhole. How are things arranged in both? From left to right we have Thor (in the first example, shown only by his words), then Gorr (in the second example shown by the impact), then the wormhole. These are consistent. As for the part of your argument that relies on them not ending back up where they started, that relies on you knowing both of these things. You don't know where they started because you don't see the serpent go into a wormhole from the planet. You also don't know where they end up because you're not told how far they are from Gorr's planet when they go through the wormhole.

That Gorr was mildly enhanced by the thousands of gods he had just killed prior (which mostly seemed funneled into the creation of his serpent). He still single handidly defeats them and I'll admit during Old King Thor's pummelling of him he wasn't fighting back laughing at the futility of the Thor's having beaten them; but then he realized what Thor was doing: Old King Thor restrained him and prevented him from acting out on Thor.

"Mildly enhanced by the thousands of gods he had just killed" more downplaying but at this point, whatever. As for what Old Thor did, there isn't actually any evidence that Gorr tried to fight back at any point while the bomb was going off. Even in that panel you show, Gorr isn't doing anything but being shocked and not believing what Thor is doing. Thor may be holding him, but there's nothing showing that Gorr is attempting anything and being stopped. If anything, he's transparent shock suggests he's not doing much more than looking in disbelief.

I think this post is still worth a read.

I...really don't think it was. And I'm pretty sure the next one won't be either.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll start with this - because this is the most important part of the post:

I...really don't think it was. And I'm pretty sure the next one won't be either.

I get you're going for a more antagonistic style of response here - but the fact you're responding kinda kills any opinion where you don't think its worth reading - because you're reading it regardless. Saying otherwise just doesn't make any sense. The whole 'someone is wrong on the internet - I have to tell them they're wrong!' mentality may be compelling you to do otherwise, but if you don't want to read them or make a response to them don't. No one will hold it against you and I certainly won't proclaim 'victory!' - I'll just go back to doing other things.

Either-way short of something more compelling I doubt you're going to have much more luck convincing me on some of these more abstract points.

@buckshot said:

@isaac_clarke:

The question becomes - what's different here than before? Gorr's doing what he has been doing since their first encounter - easily carving up Thor with his weapon - Thor on the other hand is sporting the hammer said to shatter worlds like pebbles and he's smashing it as hard as he can into Gorr or better yet the Necrosword incarnate.

Gorr is doing what he's been doing before...but doing it with thousands of gods powering him now. I'm not sure why you're so ready to gloss over that difference if you're really so confident in your position that regardless of his power, its the action he takes with it that's important. Yes, Mjolnir is said to shatter worlds...the Annihiliblade is said to slice them. You're hanging onto this shockwave thing for the hammer as if nothing else that's moved through the air moves molecules in its wake. Yes, the effects are more obvious with a blunt object but it still happens with anything else, and that would include a blade and stabbing and slashing motions.

All that god-blood went straight into his weapon's construct: The serpent that kept Old King Thor busy as his present incarnation was smacking away at Gorr. I have no issue believing that invisible connection between Gorr and his constructs allows him to get an amp of power - given that he beats all three Thor's after the lack-luster start with Old King Thor who nearly one-shots him with lightning - but let's not go over-board with hyping Gorr's amp at the time. My take still remains Gorr doesn't need to be dramatically more powerful to cut Thor with his weapon and largely what made Gorr such a power-house in the future were his endless constructs (which was why King Thor even lost to him initially for nine centuries) / prep / plenty god-blood to back him.

Gorr's world is a life-less rock short of the god's on it or whatever beings he constructed from his weapon. That's the reason given and that's the reason I'm sticking with.

Your reason ignores the portrayal of the characters and additional information provided, but sure, stick with it. You say I'm reading too much into it, but I was just reading what's on the page.

It's not my reason - its Aaron's reason. That's what the characters attributed it to and I really don't see why I should take it further than the gods did. I have no doubt you're reading the same dialogue - but your searching for an answer that is already provided by the characters. There just isn't much of a concrete reason to go past it and try to read it as 'Thor's humiliation at the hands of Gorr gimped his mastery over lightning.'

That's not what I'm saying - but as far as the context given that god-flesh cage stopped the weapons from responding to either Thor's commands to return to them. As for how that worked the details remained light. But we have seen a few instances where Gorr's Necrosword has direct interaction with Mjolnir and completely fail to do anything to those enchantments: And here you show Berserkers not lifting up the hammer and getting hit with the hammer and the hammers being able to fly on the planet.

None of your examples show Gorr directing his weapon to prevent the hammers from flying. Picking a hammer up and counteracting its fundamental enchantment is entirely different than stopping it from responding to Thor. Being hit with the hammer when it swings....simply means nothing at all. And I'm not going to even get into the planet thing beyond saying that that scene happened...after part of the necrosword turned against Gorr. Also you're suggesting that should it be that its the necrosword that stops the hammers from flying, they should be able to counteract anything the hammer does. Turning that logic around, if its the godflesh that stops the hammers from flying, then any god should be able to counteract anything the hammer does. Do you see why that's a silly game to play?

In every example provided Gorr's weapon has direct interaction with Mjolnir - containing it in some fashion or trying to directly over-power its enchantments (or being entirely ignored as it pummels into it). Unless you mean Gorr has to focus his mind on it to accomplish the negation of those hammer's abilities. The Necrosword didn't turn against Gorr - Gorr turned against Gorr - he elaborates earlier on how his connection to his constructs worked:

No Caption Provided

Implying to an extent that those constructs can still be motivated to act on Gorr's subconscious (in this case - his rejection of what he became - referenced 4 times in the narrative). Then later Old King Thor elaborated:

I love that mythological angle taken with 'the son defeats the father'
I love that mythological angle taken with 'the son defeats the father'

Its not about a game - its about how this implication of an invisible power that Gorr's weapon had to negate Mjolnir's enchantments (in this case returning to Thor's hand on command - which in the first example it failed to do). That or at least a power to negate these hammers by enveloping them (which in three cases it did not). If his construct had an invisible method of controlling the hammers or negating them it wasn't entirely elaborated on or revealed. Godflesh in the other case - surrounding said hammers - does. It's a poorly explained plot device - but a plot device nontheless.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about sending the vibrations through time

This is what you said:

For Thor on the other hand we've seen two Mjolnir's clash to send vibrations through the cosmos and in the Godbomb arc he performs a similar feat by absorbing the bomb into himself as he smacks to Mjolnirs together reversing the effects of a transdimensional, transtemporal bomb universal in scale. It's clear through this arc the effect Mjolnir can have on the cosmos goes well past beyond planetary and it's a hell of a lot better argument as to why we should give credit to Thor over Gorr in that encounter.

Seems to cover the cosmos and what you're referring to happened through time. I said you credited the hammers with effects all through time and space. Space is explicitly covered and time is implied in your post.

When I said cosmos - I meant cosmos. Both showings deal with Mjolnir's interaction with another Mjolnir being universal in scope. Gorr's bomb was a transdimensional, transtemporal and universal in scale bomb - it was intended to kill all gods throughout creation - past, present and future regardless of where they where. Any temporal aspect of this situation has to do with temporal god-blood concentrated in the bomb.

Given the Mjolnirs were seemingly being torn apart by the process a not entirely easy job for them, but in effect they seemed to overpower the Necrosword or at least Gorr's control over it. If anything given that All-Black was in every god in creation at the time killing them - it was recieving one hell of a power-boost - so its an even better feat for the Mjolnirs.

And I already responded to that line of thinking in my previous post because I figured you'd go that way:

(And Thor being able to absorb and use something meant to be used by a god, and I'll add, that had already turned on its owner, doesn't mean the Necrosword is less powerful.)

The Necrosword going to its "rightful" owner doesn't mean it's less powerful than the hammers. It was going to where it belonged, that's all. How you imagine that two hammers needing to be used, and both of them breaking apart by being involved in this, makes them more powerful, is beyond me.

Except Thor isn't the Necrosword's rightful owner and said weapon had no issues being used by Gorr for centuries to butcher thousands of gods. Thor had to directly absorb it through said the Mjolnirs into himself - the process removing Gorr's weapon from him by force(a process made very apparent in the actual book with Thor drawing it into him). It being intended to be wielded by gods or Thor's understanding of it's history upon taking it into himself might be a good argument for that assumption your making, but...

The process of obstaining it through the Mjolnir's ends up killing Thor RIGHT after:

I mean come on Buck.
I mean come on Buck.

It wasn't because Thor is a god that he was able to take the Necrosword into him it was because of two Odin-enchanted hammers being used in unison. I've already expressed it wasn't an easy showing for the Mjolnirs given the stress put on the hammers, but that's due to how colossal the showing was as theyre taking on a bomb that's been in the works for nine-centuries as it explodes throughout 'everything' in the Marvel universe.

But at the end of the day the Mjolnirs win over the Necrosword - wrestling it from Gorr and absorbing the entirety of a bomb exploding through creation into Thor.

While he did become more powerful (creating a planet or his beserker army) - he already was killing entire pantheons at this point. Whatever power increase he had was more so in his creative uses of All-Black: making Beserkers that could challenge Thor or Serpents that gave Old King Thor trouble (albeit the latter said Serpent was the by-product of killing thousands of gods just to amp Gorr). 'Skyrocket' wouldn't be a term I'd use - its more the same difference between Young Thor and Present Thor if anything.

Not sure why you continue to downplay the increase in Gorr's power. Nothing he showed before his time travelling was really on the level of what he did after. Losing an arm to a young Thor and being able to later beat young Thor, present Thor, and old Thor Force Thor all at once is a huge jump in power. He may have killed pantheons before, but he talks about doing it one by one and even if he didn't, think for a second. If he had killed a few pantheons before, but killed them dead, he'd have no power to draw on when fighting Thor, so the power there was the power he had. When he fought Thor later, he drew on the power of all the gods he had alive slaving for him. The difference in power should be obvious. Even if he drew on power of gods he'd killed, it would still not come close to matching the power he had later.

I'll try to explain my point of view a bit better. As I see it the difference really isn't as apparent: its akin to Y-Thor and P-Thor. Gorr's weapon gets better (his manipulation of it) and Gorr himself has an increase in power that allows him to do bigger things: create worlds, armies and enslave pantheons. Much like Thor - who trades up for Mjolnir and learns about his various divine powers throughout his career like the terrakinesis that he used to repair that planet. According to the first issue in the butcher arc it seems he doesn't have much of an issue tormenting gods individually - while the rest of the pantheon is sitting there.

Hell judging by how easily he dispatches two of the more powerful Slavic Gods (Perun and Chernobog) - I don't see how their combined pantheon would have faired better. Although Odin probably would have been quite a leap if Gorr actually got into Asgard - but then again Present Thor was telling Iron Man to warn the Olympians too so maybe not. But long story short: I'm not necessarily disagreeing that there is a power upgrade: The Gorr of Tomorrow is more powerful than the Gorr of Yestarday - just that I'm not sold as it being an apparent one. It took thousands of gods for Gorr to even match Old King Thor who charged his divine batteries just before the fight they had after centuries of being nearly powerless. And even then I'm not sold on it being a lasting buff to boot.

You're really arguing positioning in space right now? Fine, we'll do it that way. We have two panels where we have all three things, Thor, Gorr, and the wormhole. How are things arranged in both? From left to right we have Thor (in the first example, shown only by his words), then Gorr (in the second example shown by the impact), then the wormhole. These are consistent. As for the part of your argument that relies on them not ending back up where they started, that relies on you knowing both of these things. You don't know where they started because you don't see the serpent go into a wormhole from the planet. You also don't know where they end up because you're not told how far they are from Gorr's planet when they go through the wormhole.

I'm guessing since they're consistent you aren't disagreeing with that. I do have to make an assumption and that is the Serpent remained tethered to Gorr's world till Old King Thor kills it (and even then... it could still be). My reasoning for that is the fact the Serpent was rising from the planet's surface (god-blood and all) and even after creating the wormhole / devouring the Thors its still tethered through that wormhole - never revealing itself to be detached from it's main body (Gorr's world). It also just doesn't make any sense for Gorr or his serpent to open the event horizon dead in-front of a random moon orbiting a random world.

"Mildly enhanced by the thousands of gods he had just killed" more downplaying but at this point, whatever. As for what Old Thor did, there isn't actually any evidence that Gorr tried to fight back at any point while the bomb was going off. Even in that panel you show, Gorr isn't doing anything but being shocked and not believing what Thor is doing. Thor may be holding him, but there's nothing showing that Gorr is attempting anything and being stopped. If anything, he's transparent shock suggests he's not doing much more than looking in disbelief.

Old King Thor has him in an armlock restraining him from doing anything. That's kinda redundant if Gorr isn't trying to act after realizing what Thor's doing.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By isaac_clarke

@jayc1324 said:

Flash steals his speed so he cant move and superman wonder woman and GL wail on his face. Then arthur does what he does. Unless batman and vic invent something in that one day or are on the outside giving tips they are kind of useless.

Three things:

• Why didn't the Flash speed-steal Ocean Master or Darkseid in their initial encounters?
  • Why would that stop Gorr's weapon that can act independently from him?
  • How's that going to get a KO? He had three Thor's wailing on him and they still couldn't KO him.
Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Blackdog2009

@ddecourt: beyond you? Ayk? They are DC's best, each of the big 7 save the world on a regular basis all by their lonesome. Wonder Woman fights gods on a regular basis, Superman's enemies are often demigods and omnipotent imps, Aquaman has a magic trident, Cyborg can create boom tubes, Flash can steal speed and can attack at light speed rates, Green Lantern has the most powerful weapon in the universe and could trap anyone within his ring even, the only that is fu&$cked is Batman. Gorr is a one story villain that had shadow minions to help him and for all his god killing he never killed any significant God worth noting. He FAILED to kill a young, Mjolnirless Thor! Give me a break, Gorr is outclassed here.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#106 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@isaac_clarke:

I get you're going for a more antagonistic style of response here - but the fact you're responding kinda kills any opinion where you don't think its worth reading - because you're reading it regardless. Saying otherwise just doesn't make any sense. The whole 'someone is wrong on the internet - I have to tell them they're wrong!' mentality may be compelling you to do otherwise, but if you don't want to read them or make a response to them don't. No one will hold it against you and I certainly won't proclaim 'victory!' - I'll just go back to doing other things.

Just because I read it doesn't mean it was really worth it. People do lots of things that aren't actually worth their time, but the thing is, its hard for you to actually know its not worth your time until you've experienced it. There was no way for me to say with any authority that your last post was a waste of time and energy until I'd read it. That said, I think I knew it from the start. When I started reading it I don't think I even finished the first paragraph before I just stopped reading and started scrolling to the bottom where I saw your statement about it being worth reading. I probably would have just ignored the post entirely if I hadn't read that and decided to find out if my assumption was correct.

My point seemed to have escaped you. I wasn't saying that Gorr was hurting Thor more now because of his amp, I was saying that his ability to damage nearby planets now might because because of his amp. You've been saying that now Thor could damage planets and the only difference was his increase in power and his hammer. I was stating that Gorr also received a tremendous increase in power (and using examples of the different outcomes of his fights with Thor as support) which could have also been a factor. You've also neglected to respond to what I thought was a pretty good point in that the shockwave of a hammer isn't the only thing that can cause disturbances in the space around it.

Thor has a theory for why he can't make storms but that theory is undercut by information provided by another god. You're saying you're just going by what the character (Thor) said, but that requires you taking him as the absolute authority, which overlooks his character as presented so far, overlooks the information provided immediately after by his daughter, and puts his words above the narration that started this part of the conversation in the first place. Thor's reason for not having his powers doesn't solve the problem the others gods have. However, something (their sound defeat or Gorr's influence, whatever) stopping the other gods from accessing their powers would in fact apply to Thor as well. I'm not searching for an answer other than what's given, you're settling for an answer given by someone that doesn't know the whole situation (and is famous for his inability to admit his own limits) and ignoring evidence that points to another answer and is more in line with words from a narrator.

In the instance with the cage, the cage is built to stop the hammers from returning to their Thors. None of the images you showed were of the Necrosword being set to do that. No one being able to pick up the hammer is special in that's what its known for. I don't equate that well established rule with being able to stop it from flying or not being pummeled by it. You want lump everything the hammer can do into enchantments so you can say "Well why didnt the necrosword stop it at this time?" but not being able to pick up the hammer is something all its own and why you'd even include berserkers getting hit by it as meaningful of anything at all is beyond me. (The semantics of the Necrosword turning on Gorr or Gorr turning on Gorr don't seem like they matter much. If Gorr turns on Gorr but Gorr controls the weapon, then Gorr is turning the weapon against himself.) And if you maintain that it was just the godflesh, I would like you to explain why other gods (and even Thor at earlier points in his life) are not able to stop the motion of the hammers (or, if you're still including picking it up as nothing different, pick it up). If it's simply the godflesh, other gods should be able to stop and wield the hammers at will. Explain.

Your evidence for Mjolnir affecting space is that two hammers hitting each other affect space, but isn't actually evidence of what one hammer does alone. Would have saved time if I had answered you that way to begin with.

Thor was a better owner than Gorr and he said so when he said the weapon was meant for a god. Gorr being able to use it means nothing. When an actual god called the weapon to him it came. That doesn't at all reflect on the power of the weapon. As for your assertion that it was because of the hammers that Thor could take the weapon, there's no evidence for that since Thor didn't try and take it before with one hammer or no hammers and fail. And even if what you were saying were correct, why would two hammers being more powerful than the necrosword matter at all? When Thor and Gorr fought and worlds were breaking, Thor had one hammer and Gorr had the blood of thousands of gods powering him, so in all likelyhood, the necrosword was more powerful at that point and I refer to my original thought that if the two of them are struggling, I think Gorr would be outputting more stress on the surroundings than he weaker enemy. (So it's clear though, I don't think the mjolnirs are more powerful than the necrosword based on Thor using them to bring the necrosword to its preferred host.)

I...don't care if you don't think the change in Gorr's power level was apparent, because to me it's apparent so there's nothing really to say about it. Gorr goes from being able to win a tough fight with one Thor to trouncing three Thors with one of them possessing the Thor Force. The difference is undeniable.

I said they were consistent because from the position of all involved, thor could have put Gorr right through his own wormhole. There's a wormhole to gorrs left before thor comes and then thor puts gorr through a wormhole on his left. Gorr going through the wormhole that was there panels before makes more sense than Thor displaying an ability he hasn't under Aaron or in decades. You assume the serpent is still attached to the world just because its long....even though we've seen countless constructs by him that don't work that way? Right. I don't know where the world was in relation to Gorr's world so it's not for me to say it doesn't make sense. You have to assume its pretty far away for that to even start being a problem. I mean, Gorr made a wormhole out in space that his serpent had to fly to instead of making it on his planet. If there's a reason for him to keep it off his planet, maybe its the same reason he had to put it far out in space.

Old Thor holding Gorr isn't redundant since he doesn't know what Gorr might do. Its a precaution and a smart move. From what we see though, at no point does Gorr fight back once the bomb goes off. He only laughs and talks and looks in shock.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: flash should be too fast for his weapon. And i know that they couldnt KO him. I was just trying to come up with a scenario where the JL won and thats all i could think of. Gorr would probably take this honestly

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr wins, summons a space leviathen to handle supes and wonderwoman and GL while he summons black berserker minions to fighr the others, and if things get rough he blankets the planet in his blackness like he blanketed a SUN to beat them

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By CheeseSticks

Flash solo, add Batman prep and it's really bad for Gorr. I believe that the JL is stronger than three Thor

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solo, add Batman prep and it's really bad for Gorr. I believe that the JL is stronger than three Thor

Not if Old Thor is Skyfather level.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sebast_Allen

LOL, gorr blankets planet in anniablade, after killing wonder woman and shazam he becomes stronger.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

he can

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry leaves him in the Speed Force

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr is indeed powerful in his own rights, but the Justice League will outperform, outsmart, and defeat him!

Batman would observe Gorr throughout his fight, and come up with a tactic to bring him down! He would have Wonder Woman tie him with her Lasso of Truth, effectively immobilizing him. Superman flies him to the Fortress of Solitude, and imprisons him until Cyborg finds a timeline to return him back to Asgard!

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If OKT Thor is throwing Sun’s at Gorr and can’t beat him, then the JL certainly won’t beat him either.

HuthiMula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao no

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr in his sleep

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What trio of Supermen do you guys think it would take to “match” Gorr in the same way that the 3 Thors did? Regular Post Crisis Superman (Modern Thor), Jeans T Shirt Superman (Young Thor), KC Superman (King Thor) or something more?