Avatar image for vance_astro
#1 Edited by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for sexuallobster
#2 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#3 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Current versions of Norrin and Strange?
Avatar image for vance_astro
#4 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro: Current versions of Norrin and Strange?
Classic.
Moderator
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#5 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro: Current versions of Norrin and Strange?
Classic.
Oh dear. 
 
Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#6 Edited by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

Oh dear.  Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.

1.I updated the OP to add another member to Team 2 so it's not uneven. 
2.You think the collective effort of Thor,Iron Man,Strange,Hulk and Ms.Marvel can bring down Norrin?
Moderator
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one, I feel like it's way too stacked against team two.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#8 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:

Oh dear.  Team 2 is outclassed, in my opinion. Not only do they have fewer members, but they have two team members who are relatively useless against the members of Team 1 without any sort of prep. Norrin is the only hope they have.

1.I updated the OP to add another member to Team 2 so it's not uneven. 2.You think the collective effort of Thor,Iron Man,Strange,Hulk and Ms.Marvel can bring down Norrin?
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#9 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#10 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
You know Strange has lost to Cloak, correct?
Moderator
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#11 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
You know Strange has lost to Cloak, correct?
...No. When was this?
Avatar image for vance_astro
#12 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
You know Strange has lost to Cloak, correct?
...No. When was this?
I probably shouldn't have said this until I found the scans because now I can't answer the question LOL.
Moderator
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#13 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Thor and Strange are really the only plausible threats for a Norrin who isn't a fervent pacifist. At this point, it comes down too TP resistance, and if that doesn't work on certain members, intangibility and matter manip. most likely will. However, Classic Strange is on an entirely different level of power than any other incarnation of the character, but my knowledge on his unprepared feats is murky.
You know Strange has lost to Cloak, correct?
...No. When was this?
I probably shouldn't have said this until I found the scans because now I can't answer the question LOL.
LOL, it happens. Do you remember if it was maybe a case of PIS? Or perhaps Strange was already hindered in some way..?
Avatar image for vance_astro
#14 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
LOL, it happens. Do you remember if it was maybe a case of PIS? Or perhaps Strange was already hindered in some way..?
No I think it was explained how he pulled it off but I don't know much about Cloak's powers, I think there is more to it than transporting people and things.
Moderator
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#15 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: His "Darkforce" manipulation is somewhat similar to the powerset The Darkness possesses, albeit not as powerful or versatile. He can utilize intangibility, creates forcefields, solid objects to strike with, etc. In my opinion, Classic Strange is too versatile with his spells to be outwitted by Cloak.
Avatar image for deathshead2
#16 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Team... 1 wins. *sigh* Why do 2 of my favorites (Cloak & Silver Surfer) ALWAYS get shit team members?!

Avatar image for progenitorigin
#17 Posted by progenitorigin (7560 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Dr. Strange and Thor? Team 1 ftw.

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has brought classic Norrin down before

Avatar image for sandiego008
#19 Posted by sandiego008 (3408 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomp ... wanted to argue for team 2 but didn't know how to.