Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: No its 3-1.

Deathstroke wins

Deathstroke wins again

Deathstroke wins again (he could have easily killed batman here). He chose to leave.

Batman finally wins. As I said its 3-1. And Drakon isn't really that far off from slade...

She had access to her technical knowledge but it was grodds application of the skill. It wasn't shivas in control of what moves she was using.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Cochise

Give me a break, it was never stated that it was "Grodd's application of the skill." Being mind controlled does not automatically mean a chatacter's skills are degraded. If anything they can be more effective since they are not holding back. Batman beat her.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger: No its 3-1.

Deathstroke wins

Deathstroke wins again

Deathstroke wins again (he could have easily killed batman here). He chose to leave.

Batman finally wins. As I said its 3-1. And Drakon isn't really that far off from slade...

She had access to her technical knowledge but it was grodds application of the skill. It wasn't shivas in control of what moves she was using.

Line 2-3-4 are the same.Deathstroke wins Round 1 and Round 2.Batman wins the battle.

Your last two setences is only a bunch of sh!t and cannot be taken seriously by any logic being.

Batman beats Shiva 8-9/10.Get on with that.I 've proven it and there are a lot of viners who agree with me.

Giving stupid and unrealistic reasons why Shiva would have won is just a complete waste of time,for you and for me.

LOOK AT THE SETENCE BELOW.

@Cochise said:

Give me a break, it was never stated that it was "Grodd's application of the skill." Being mind controlled does not automatically mean a chatacter's skills are degraded. If anything they can be more effective since they are not holding back. Batman beat her.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: All I'm going to say is if both monguel and grundy were out of character why would you assume shiva was in character? It was Grodds character controlling her.

Just look at the scans.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger: All I'm going to say is if both monguel and grundy were out of character why would you assume shiva was in character? It was Grodds character controlling her.

Just look at the scans.

I don't need those scans.I've read the comic.

I also don't care if Mongul and Grundy were out of character.

Unless Batman or Superman stated that it was Grodd's style being used by Shiva(Batman wasn't sure if she was mind-controled at all),she used her style.And she lost.

And were the hell do we know that it wasn't Luthor who hired her,since she is an assasin,to kill Batman and it was just Grodd's mind control?

Both cases prove Batman is BETTER! Believe it or not........

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger said:

@jashro44 said:

Just look at the scans.

Unless Batman or Superman stated that it was Grodd's style being used by Shiva(Batman wasn't sure if she was mind-controled at all),she used her style.And she lost.

And were the hell do we know that it wasn't Luthor who hired her,since she is an assasin,to kill Batman and it was just Grodd's mind control?

Thats pretty much what i have been saying the whole time. We don't know its an unquantifiable feat. Point being is shiva may not have been in character. You can't confirm it.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger said:

@jashro44 said:

Just look at the scans.

Thats pretty much what i have been saying the whole time. We don't know its an unquantifiable feat. Point being is shiva may not have been in character. You can't confirm it.

Are you kiddin' me?

No Caption Provided

There are 3 cases:

1)You are trolling.

2)You are dumb,which I doubt,since you gave some really clever opinions why Drakon beats Batman at h2h.

3)You are either a Lady Shiva fanboy,or a Batman hater.

I go with 3).

This is getting ridiculous.......

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Stronger: There's no need for insults. 
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#109  Edited By TDK_1997

Drakon.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Stronger

@k4tzm4n said:

@Stronger: There's no need for insults.

I didn't insult him.I said he is a fanboy/hater.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Alexander505

Batman

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By senglord

Standard gear should go to Batman. Drakon has no answer for sonics or flash bangs. Batman has given too many people problems at point blank range with a pistol for Drakon to have bullets that magically go faster.

Hand to hand in a dojo, Drakon would stomp Bruce and he could possibly beat an up armored Slade in pure hand to hand.

But, this is standard gear, so the bat wins.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr-dr-dr-dr-Draaaaaakon!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If Bruce pretty much just engages Dragon straight up in a brawl, he'll end up losing after a decent fight. He's stronger and has better technical showings, but Drakon is quite a bit faster, and he's shown in his fights with Connor Hawke that he knows how to use that speed effectively. It more or less comes down to if Batman lasts long enough in close quarters to figure out that he can't out fight Drakon and uses more gear. I think he's capable of doing so.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Standard gear should go to Batman. Drakon has no answer for sonics or flash bangs. Batman has given too many people problems at point blank range with a pistol for Drakon to have bullets that magically go faster.

Hand to hand in a dojo, Drakon would stomp Bruce and he could possibly beat an up armored Slade in pure hand to hand.

But, this is standard gear, so the bat wins.

I don't know about that. All Drakon has over Bruce is speed honestly.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I recently got interested more about Green Arrow villains, why are you guys saying Drakon wins, when Batman's standard equipment is too much for small weapons and regular humans?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

Jmarshmallow

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, I recently got interested more about Green Arrow villains, why are you guys saying Drakon wins, when Batman's standard equipment is too much for small weapons and regular humans?

Batman's "go-to" strategy against people who'd only fight in close quarters, is to fight in close quarters.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@bigcimmerian said:

Batman's "go-to" strategy against people who'd only fight in close quarters, is to fight in close quarters.

Magnets, dude.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magnets, dude.

Drakon puts the b-slap on him before he whips those baby's out.