• 66 results
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cara_Hunter

Poll Composite Dovahkiin v.s Thor (38 votes)

Composite Dovahkiin 29%
Thor 71%

(Apparently the Dovahkiin is a match for Thor and would give him a run for his money)

Composite Dovahkiin

v.s

Current Thor

Rules

• No morals and blood lust is on (win via k.o,death,incap or submission)
  • Lore is allowed (But no gameplay mechanics, deal with it)
  • Battle takes place in ruined Kvatch
  • The Doavahkiin is allowed to bring two allies he has team up with before in cannon for this fight
  • D and T start 100 paces away from each other
  • Dovahkiin gets da best of everything.

• 
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can Dovahkiin bring the adoring fan?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Dovahkiin bring the adoring fan?

No, That's The Hero Of Cyrodiil's ally (He would stomp Dovahkiin with or with out the Adoring Fan)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dovahkiin stomps Thor, he beat Alduin, who is at least equal to Galactus.

And by the way, Dovahkiin would beat Hero of Cyrodiil too, lore-wise anyway.

Jmarshmallow

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread is Spite

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrunkVader
reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dovakiin stomps.

ally's: Mirakk and the Jailor.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

So wait?? This is spite in favor of Dovahkiin??

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

So wait?? This is spite in favor of Dovahkiin??

Yeah I'm confuzzled.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody here needs to drop a knowledge bomb and enlighten me on how dafuq Dovahkiin wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are saying Dovahkiin wins, yet he has 0 votes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Dovahkiin wins, yet I voted Thor. They are making fun of this thread because it's a complete mismatch.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You say this, but...

Dovahkiin wins, yet I voted Thor. They are making fun of this thread because it's a complete mismatch.

Then you say this!?!? I'm still confused. oh and the vote thing is what confused me in the first place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: The people here are saying Dovakhinn wins but they voted Thor. Thor is the obvious winner, but they are making fun of this thread by posting "Spite, Dragonborn murderstomps." Sorry to confuse you in my earlier post, It wasn't very clear.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: The people here are saying Dovakhinn wins but they voted Thor. Thor is the obvious winner, but they are making fun of this thread by posting "Spite, Dragonborn murderstomps." Sorry to confuse you in my earlier post, It wasn't very clear.

Lol it cool. I'm just glad I finally know the clear answer. I knew the Dovahkiin was strong in lore, but I didn't think Thor strong. lol

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@scorpion2501 said:

Lol it cool. I'm just glad I finally know the clear answer. I knew the Dovahkiin was strong in lore, but I didn't think Thor strong. lol

Same here. I was confused.

And what is "composite" Dovahkiin?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins but Dovahkiin did beat the "Devourer of worlds"

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* The problem is that when it comes to the elder scrolls, the feats are very trashy. They basically make their most powerful characters barely above street levelers, aside from their Divines and Deadras, and they are not even transcendent level beings. Do you think that someone who can be incapacitated and captured by a human can beat the god of thunder? The dragonborn doesn't have super speed, super strength, and not even flight as a natural power. Only his shouts are what makes him a city buster at best (and no, you can't use the gameplay mechanical part of shouts, only what the shouts do is considered canon). Thor is planet buster. That's the thing with the elder scrolls though. Everyone human, elven, and the wild race have no feats. They are just like human but with elemental and some non-elemental magic. They don't have the necessary basic feats to defeat strong opponents like Hulk, Superman, Magneto, etc. Thor is going to win this one with relative ease.

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. Alduin isn't enough for me,,,

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Cooldes

no but seriously guys, dovahkiin gets 2 allys...

he should be able to take this.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By czarny_samael666

Flame Atronach solos...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Thor used to be strong.. till he took an arrow to the knee.

Db ftw!

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor used to be strong.. till he took an arrow to the knee.

Db ftw!

Now he is only fetching the mead...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Dovahkiin has a real variety of skills and abilities, but the problem is that he's a silent protagonist with no feats outside of gameplay, and no alternate source to draw from such as comics or novels.

So until we get something outside of gameplay, I don't really know where to put the Dovahkiin.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666

Dovahkiin has a real variety of skills and abilities, but the problem is that he's a silent protagonist with no feats outside of gameplay, and no alternate source to draw from such as comics or novels.

So until we get something outside of gameplay, I don't really know where to put the Dovahkiin.

He is street level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

He is street level.

Not really. Time manipulation, weather manipulation, soul tearing, multiple ways of disintegrating people with ease, invisibility, astral form, mind manipulation, nigh-reality warping.. if you seriously consider someone with that many abilities (and more) street level then you're high.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@i_like_swords said:

He is street level.

Not really. Time manipulation, weather manipulation, soul tearing, multiple ways of disintegrating people with ease, invisibility, astral form, mind manipulation, nigh-reality warping.. if you seriously consider someone with that many abilities (and more) street level then you're high.

Dovahkin's weather mainpulation' lightnings couldn't one-shot guardsmen. Invisibility was only achieved trough potions, right? So without prep he isn't invisible. With Daedric armor with two bonuses he would be a little higher, but by powers? No, for sure not that high. His time manipulation barely gives him greater reflex and normally he isn't faster than normal man.

Besides You forgot that he can't shout all the time. If he will use Strom Call, then he will not slow down time and opposite.

Draemora Lords are very slow, person like Spider-Man would only need to dodge them, as he would dodge pretty much any attack from Dovahkin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: No, he can literally change the weather. He can clear clouds and turn rain into a sunny day. His lightning storm is another form of Alduins firestorm, both of which can one shot guards easily. Alduins version of the shout levelled a small town.

No.. invisibility can be achieved through at least 4 unique power sources, potions AND Illusion magic. Turning invisible doesn't require prep.

Don't know where you were going with the Daedric armor point, but okay.

His time manipulation literally slows time down for everyone but him. His reflexes are improved massively.

And yeah, he can't shout all the time unless he uses game mechanics with potions/gear ect. Thats why I said I don't know where to put the Dovahkiin - his feats are in-game.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

He is street level.

He'd be above most standard street levelers if developed properly, though. I_like_swords seems to know more about him anyway, so I'll let him explain.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: No, he can literally change the weather. He can clear clouds and turn rain into a sunny day. His lightning storm is another form of Alduins firestorm, both of which can one shot guards easily. Alduins version of the shout levelled a small town.

No.. invisibility can be achieved through at least 4 unique power sources, potions AND Illusion magic. Turning invisible doesn't require prep.

Don't know where you were going with the Daedric armor point, but okay.

His time manipulation literally slows time down for everyone but him. His reflexes are improved massively.

And yeah, he can't shout all the time unless he uses game mechanics with potions/gear ect. Thats why I said I don't know where to put the Dovahkiin - his feats are in-game.

0.I have played Skyrim, won with Alduin, had Daedric Armor and weapon maximaly boosted, I was (just) at 60+ (level because it was too easy even on legendary level), destroyed Dark Brotherhood, I was killing Giants with relative ease, had at least half Deadra missions beside me and 3 or 4 Dragon priests' masks, so I have seen most of his most powerfull enemies and powers.

1.Yes, he can, but then he will not be able to shout for some time.

2.No, even at normal level they weren't one-shotting guardsmen. Let alone master or legendary.

3.Potions requaire prep. Using standing stones is pointless, since to choose tactic he would need prep. Only choice is magic, but it will took him few seconds to do it and I belive that he has more important things to do in the beginning.

4.I was mentioning Deadric Armor, becuase I have assumed that we're talking only about maximalized powers, not armor, but ok.

5.Massively, but I don't recall anyone above peak human reflex in Skyrim, which don't puts them even in Cap's level of reflex, let alone Spider-Man's.

6.You have to forgot about potions that for sure.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

I really don't see your point with all of this to be honest. As far as I'm concerned it's my perception of the character vs yours. I don't see him as street level. I see him, as it stands, at atleast mid-tier given all the different abilities he can use. Let's leave it there.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised nobody brought up the continent busting FUS RO DAH from Lore

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen that. Is it in a in-game book or what?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter said:

Dude that's like been said by everybody

that in lore he can bust planets (since he hurt Alduin they said it automatically = planet busting) and that his words one shot continents.

I'm not making it up they did tell me this and even reik said Doavahkiin would be a match for Thor.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pope052

Dovahkiin stomps Thor, he beat Alduin, who is at least equal to Galactus.

And by the way, Dovahkiin would beat Hero of Cyrodiil too, lore-wise anyway.

Jmarshmallow

Alduin is a planet buster & low/mid tier Reality Warper, Galactus far surpasses those limits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@cara_hunter said:

Dude that's like been said by everybody

that in lore he can bust planets (since he hurt Alduin they said it automatically = planet busting) and that his words one shot continents.

I'm not making it up they did tell me this and even reik said Doavahkiin would be a match for Thor.

I know people have said it, I've just never seen it for myself. I also have never been told where it was sourced from.

And I don't think hurting Alduin makes you a planet buster.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: well it apparently it does,

if you don't believe the "statements" made by characters than you're just being ignorant

(that's what I've been told)

Cause in cannon to the story line he survive there Grey Beards speaking it also means he's has multi planet durability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

What "statements"? @reikai where was it stated or written that the Dovahkiin is a continent buster?

No.. surviving the Greybeards speech isn't multi-planet durability. It means you're far more durable than a normal person. Don't know where you got multi-planet from..

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Stop lying lol you were in the beat the Dovahkiin thread

that's where you guys were saying he can planet bust and had planet level durability since "grey beard words can shake the world"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: Why would I lie about something as petty as this? Go ahead quote where I said the Dovahkiin can bust continents and survive planet-level attacks. Seriously, go and quote it.

I've said that the Dovahkiin is durable enough to survive attacks that would instantly vaporize a normal human 50 times over. That's all. Stop twisting what I've said in other threads.