Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mickey-mouse
No Caption Provided

Bruce Wayne:

• Morals On/In Character: Very Serious Though
  • Post Crisis & Post Flashpoint Feats
  • Wearing His Standard Post Crisis Armor/Costume
  • Armed With 20 Standard Batarangs, 5 Explosive Batarangs, Grapple Gun, Speargun(10 Spears), & A Steel Baseball Bat
  • Wayne Starts The Fight Thinking The Team Are Street Thugs Working For Black Mask
  • Wayne Knows Roy & Slade Aren't Normal Humans, But Still Thinks They Are Street Thug Fodder(In Skill Level)
No Caption Provided

Team Arrow Line Up:

• Arrow,Roy, Thea, Diggle, Slade, Laurel, & Sara
  • Morals Off(But Must Fight In Character): Perfect Team Work
  • Team Has Jashro44 & God_Spawn On Com Lines Giving Them Info On Bruce
  • Team Is Wearing Street Clothes
  • Laurel & Sara: Canary Cries, Steel Fighting Sticks, 10 Throwing Knives, 9mm
  • Arrow: Compound Bow, 20 Standard Arrows, 2 Flashbangs Arrows, 2 Teargas Arrows, A Sword, & 10 Throwing Knives
  • Slade(On Mirakuru): Swords, 2 Mini Unzis, & 2 Full Auto 9mms
  • Roy(On Mirakuru): Steel Baseball Bat, Compound Bow, 20 Standard Arrows
  • Diggle: 2 .Full Auto 9mms, AR-15(With Grenade Launcher Attachment), 10 Stun Grenades, 10 Pepper Spray Grenades, & 10 Taser Grenades
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Starting 100 Yards Apart & Visible(But Start Behind Cover): Walmart Parking Lot(No Civilians)
  • Everyone Gets Video Game Storage For Gear

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isn't this basically the same.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: No, In the other one he didn't get this much gear/weapons, the team line up is different, and now there is cover from the parked cars. Also the team gear is different.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/comicbook-bruce-wayne-vs-cw-team-arrow-1764655/#7

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is so unbeatable because of his sheer pragmatism, foresight and preparedness. Without his usual gear, he has no defense for a canary cry, and during that two seconds of being stunned Slade and Spartan are going to shoot him in the business suit, with no body armor to fallback on.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I think you can give Arrow more benefit of the doubt. Personally I would argue Deathstroke and one other teammate taking down Bruce Wayne 10/10. He needs more gear.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I'm gonna wait and see what others think, then maybe give bruce more gear as needed.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to wonder why Bruce Wayne is running around Walmart's parking lot with a speargun,a ski mask and a bulletproof vest.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just a slightly smaller mismatch than your comic Nightwing vs Team DCCW thread. Slade on his own would be able to engage Bruce for aome time. Adding a bucket load of characters guarantee their win.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny fight tho

josai21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By josai21

Give Bruce standard gear and Tim Drake (Or Jason, or Damian) and you have a better matchup imo. I feel like adding Grayson would heavily swing it in the Bruce's favor.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I still think this is a mismatch personally. Deathstroke plus one other fighter to offer support would take a 10/10 victory on Bruce, I've never seen Batman defeat a super soldier as enhanced as CW Deathstroke is.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I still think this is a mismatch personally. Deathstroke plus one other fighter to offer support would take a 10/10 victory on Bruce, I've never seen Batman defeat a super soldier as enhanced as CW Deathstroke is.

Bane?

goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zer0-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Comics version of Deathstroke and this Deathstroke are far too diffrent in skill and power. Batman wins after a decent fight.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still think the team takes this, due to numbers and gear advantage and two Mirakuru soldiers (one skilled, one meh skilled).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Bane?

Venom isn't nearly as powerful as Mirakuru, and plus, Batman has never defeated Venom Bane anyway. He has enough trouble with regular, human Bane. That would actually be a point towards Deathstroke having the edge.

Not enough. Talon isn't nearly as powerful or skilled or intelligent or as well equipped or as willful as Slade is.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zer0-x said:

The Comics version of Deathstroke and this Deathstroke are far too diffrent in skill and power. Batman wins after a decent fight.

In terms of martial arts, comic book Deathstroke doesn't even put much of a focus on them. CW Slade has actually displayed much higher training and knowledge, and he can accomplish more based off of pure martial arts alone. For example, I remember one comic where Deathstroke was fighting his ex-wife's husband or... something like that (a Deathstroke fanboy is probably going to rip me apart if I'm remembering that completely wrong, but the characters aren't the point) and they were sword fighting, the the husband was winning and said something like "You might be good Deathstroke, but you can't beat a true master!" Deathstroke's best showing against a martial artist is actually... him defeating Batman. And since Batman is the guy involved in this thread, bringing up Deathstroke doesn't really speak well for him.

Deathstroke is primarily dangerous, not because he's a masterfully skilled fighter like a Batman or a Lady Shiva, but because of his tactical skills. And he definitely surpasses CW Deathstroke in that regard and can possibly solo Team Arrow in a random encounter if he's at his best (I'd argue CW Deathstroke is better at the long-con) but most importantly, CW Slade is a LOT more physically powerful than his comic book counterpart. In the comics, Slade is an enhanced super soldier, but in Arrow, Deathstroke is an outright superpowered metahuman who is invincible to conventional damage and can probably lift around 10 tons.

Jucaslucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: OK, then. I don't know much about pre flashpoint Batman, so I wont try to make any argument here.

New 52 could take them tough(with full gear, at least).

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: So

I'm not a bane expert

But can you provide some evidence reasoning to Mirk being superior/Slade being a 10 tonner?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Batman defeated Bane in the new 52 during Arkham war. As for deathstroke and his duel with his ex-wife's husband you are correct. All though I feel like either post crisis Slade and new 52 Slade are both above arrow Slade overall for the record.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: So

I'm not a bane expert

But can you provide some evidence reasoning to Mirk being superior/Slade being a 10 tonner?

Mirakuru is extremely underrated. Most people just saw Solomon Grundy punching Oliver 10 feet away which was popularized by MCU Cap at the time, so most people just said "oh he must be like Cap." Nobody remembers his actual quantifiable feats which portray Mirakuru as putting the user way beyond standard super soldier level, and into outright metahuman territories.

First of all, Mirakuru was literally INTRODUCED with Solomon Grundy smashing down a 10-foot tall, reinforced titanium hangar door with just his bare hands, and then killing two guards by crushing their necks in his grip. Knocking down such a door is a legitimate 10 ton feet, the characters in-universe speculated that the robbers must have used a crane or a forklift to do it, if not explosives, so possibly even higher. And speaking from my own experience, a person's grip strength alone obviously isn't anywhere near the strength they have in their whole body, and Grundy didn't exert himself at all crushing that guard's neck. Half a ton of force in the fingertips is insane.

Proof of everything I just said.

Then he ripped an industrial centrifuge out of the ground and carried it over one shoulder like it was nothing. I've read that such a machine would probably weigh 6 tons, and even regardless of that, the weight was enough that Grundy left imprints of his feet in the cement with every step he took. He wasn't slowed down.

This was all in Solomon Grundy's first scene. Clearly, things are a lot more advanced than just knocking men 10 feet away, but even when Grundy DOES do that it's often accompanied by something else to make it greater. For example, at one point he simply punted Oliver in the stomach, and sent him 10 feet straight vertically into the air, hard enough that his body smashed a metal duct. Later he threw Oliver about 15 feet, hard enough that his body completely shattered a cement column. These are superhuman feats. He also threw a shipping crate across a warehouse like a projectile, Oliver only just barely dodged it, and that thing probably weighed like 2 tons (assuming it was full, but there's literally no reason it wouldn't be full). That in particular is a very underlooked feat.

Other Mirakuru users are consistent with this. Roy has the best feat of all. One of Oliver's explosive arrows in season 1 was able to blow open a reinforced steel door no problem. When he fired the same explosive at the special bomb-blast container, it didn't do anything. When he fired a SECOND it still didn't do anything. Roy however, completely tore through the metal with his bare hand. Such a feat is way higher than 10 tons, since the bomb blast container was exponentially stronger than a regular reinforced steel door (again the steel was completely blown apart, but the container wasn't. It wasn't dented. It wasn't even scratched.)

Then there's Caleb Green who has a pretty decent feat despite his lack of screentime; picking up a 2 ton police car over his head, and using it to smash another police car, all while being shot at.

Ironically Slade actually has the worst strength feats of all Mirakuru users, but we know that he's the strongest because he stood still and completely tanked Roy's strongest punch with no injury.

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Batman defeated Bane in the new 52 during Arkham war. As for deathstroke and his duel with his ex-wife's husband you are correct. All though I feel like either post crisis Slade and new 52 Slade are both above arrow Slade overall for the record.

But that's inconsistent. Outside of Arkham War, N52 Bane is easily comparable to Deathstroke... but that version of Bane is clearly portrayed as a couple levels above Batman. The Arkham War Bane who Batman beat, didn't have any feats on Deathstroke's level. He had a hard enough time beating up Killer Croc, who probably isn't even as strong as Deathstroke, let alone speed/regen/skill/intelligence. Therefore Deathstroke would own the Bane seen in Arkham War, yet Batman just barely defeated him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Actually Bane beat croc and all the arkham inmates while they were on venom (admittedly due to venom withdrawl but still he held out against batmans entire rogues gallery while they were amped on venom and was legitimately holding his own). Also you bring up his fight with croc but since crocs only low showings in the new 52 (as far as I know and if you can even call them low showings) are getting one shotted by batman a couple of times, but that doesn't help your point because that just shows how good batman is considering croc has proven he is easily bullet proof. As far as Bane in akrham war he punched his throne chair in half:

The second scan is there to show how big it was

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Actually Bane beat croc and all the arkham inmates while they were on venom (admittedly due to venom withdrawl but still he held out against batmans entire rogues gallery while they were amped on venom and was legitimately holding his own). Also you bring up his fight with croc but since crocs only low showings in the new 52 (as far as I know and if you can even call them low showings) are getting one shotted by batman a couple of times, but that doesn't help your point because that just shows how good batman is considering croc has proven he is easily bullet proof. As far as Bane in akrham war he punched his throne chair in half:

The second scan is there to show how big it was

Interesting. Good points. But my original comment was that Deathstroke + one other teammate should beat Batman 10/10. Even if we go with the assumption that Bane is equal to Deathstroke, that would just mean Deathstroke can give Batman the same amount of trouble, then if, I dunno Thea started firing arrows from the side, Batman is going to be forced to take a hit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I was mostly just saying batman did defeat bane in arkham war.

Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Bane didn't give Batman all that much trouble. Everything considered, Batman basically stomped him during Arkham War. That's relatively consistent with how well Bats did against Deathstroke with minimal help from Harley Quinn.

I'm not saying Bruce wins this fight. In fact, I'd say Arrow wins pretty handily. But it'll take more than Slade and Thea.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Bane didn't give Batman all that much trouble. Everything considered, Batman basically stomped him during Arkham War. That's relatively consistent with how well Bats did against Deathstroke with minimal help from Harley Quinn.

I'm not saying Bruce wins this fight. In fact, I'd say Arrow wins pretty handily. But it'll take more than Slade and Thea.

I wouldn't say Bruce stomped either bane or deathstroke in the new 52. I would agree it would probably take more than Slade and thea to beat batman....But the OP also says no post flashpoint feats....

Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@cpt_facepuncher said:

I wouldn't say Bruce stomped either bane or deathstroke in the new 52. I would agree it would probably take more than Slade and thea to beat batman....But the OP also says no post flashpoint feats....

*Looks at OP*

My life is a lie.

*Abandons thread*

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By buildhare

@nickzambuto:

Knocking down such a door is a legitimate 10 ton feet

Why? Lifting /=/ Striking for the most part.

And speaking from my own experience, a person's grip strength alone obviously isn't anywhere near the strength they have in their whole body, and Grundy didn't exert himself at all crushing that guard's neck. Half a ton of force in the fingertips is insane.

Its impressive, but unless he literally crushed the guards neck (bone, flesh and all) it probably isn't that superhuman. Humans can crush windpipes, it's not something you need to be superhuman to perform. A gripping/closing action in the hand isn't pure finger tips either.

Then he ripped an industrial centrifuge out of the ground and carried it over one shoulder like it was nothing. I've read that such a machine would probably weigh 6 tons, and even regardless of that, the weight was enough that Grundy left imprints of his feet in the cement with every step he took. He wasn't slowed down.

Now this is more like it, an actual lifting feat. Assuming your estimate is correct Grundy is 6+ Tons

He also threw a shipping crate across a warehouse like a projectile, Oliver only just barely dodged it, and that thing probably weighed like 2 tons (assuming it was full, but there's literally no reason it wouldn't be full). That in particular is a very underlooked feat.

The quality of this feat depends a lot on whether it as full or not, if it was it fits in nicely with the 6+ tons estimate.

Other Mirakuru users are consistent with this

Grundy was pretty stand out with the exception of Slade tbh. All the Mirakuru users were strong but some have much lower showings than others (I.e being overpowered by Oliver). Striking isn't consistent either. You have the single best striking feat;

Roy however, completely tore through the metal with his bare hand.

And a few others like Slade punching through a mercenary unintentionally. But then you have the level they are at most of the time, which is non-fatal punches at Arrow street levelers. Now as I mentioned before not all Mirk users are equal. But Roy, the very same Mirk user who has the highest end feat was incapable of doing the same thing to a regular human, providing no defence whatsoever even when he was unloading kicks and punches into him.

Then there's Caleb Green who has a pretty decent feat despite his lack of screentime; picking up a 2 ton police car over his head, and using it to smash another police car, all while being shot at.

Great another lifting feat. Depending on how he lifted it this is clearly a multi-ton feat, but doesn't exceed the Grundy one.

Ironically Slade actually has the worst strength feats of all Mirakuru users, but we know that he's the strongest because he stood still and completely tanked Roy's strongest punch with no injury.

We know Slade probably has the best durability, that feat alone doesn't mean he is the strongest. We can infer it from the fact he leads them and that other users (Blood) fear him greatly, but that could be from his combat skill just as much as his strength. An argument could be made for him being stronger than Grundy, but by nearly double (6<10) the amount? That's a pretty extreme jump.

An entirely different argument for another thread

Most people just saw Solomon Grundy punching Oliver 10 feet away which was popularized by MCU Cap at the time, so most people just said "oh he must be like Cap."

Most of the things Mirk users did were like Cap.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By renamed040924

@buildhare:

EDIT: If my post has a harsh tone to it please don't be bothered. That wasn't my intention, I was just trying to write this reply really quickly.

Why? Lifting /=/ Striking for the most part.

OK well they are in the 10 tonner tier. That's the point, I'm just using the term 10 tonner to classify them. I don't really care how much they can actually lift, their attack power is what matters.

Its impressive, but unless he literally crushed the guards neck (bone, flesh and all) it probably isn't that superhuman. Humans can crush windpipes, it's not something you need to be superhuman to perform. A gripping/closing action in the hand isn't pure finger tips either.

Breaking flesh isn't really that difficult. Yes he literally crushed the guard's neck. His neck broke and he died. It's impossible to actually break a human neck in real life. Don't let action movies fool you. Arrow takes the realistic approach to this trope because Barry Allen literally confirmed in the same episode that it takes 1,250 foot pounds of torque to break a human neck. Grundy can generate over half a ton of force in just his grip with no effort.

Grundy was pretty stand out with the exception of Slade tbh. All the Mirakuru users were strong but some have much lower showings than others (I.e being overpowered by Oliver). Striking isn't consistent either. You have the single best striking feat;

And a few others like Slade punching through a mercenary unintentionally. But then you have the level they are at most of the time, which is non-fatal punches at Arrow street levelers. Now as I mentioned before not all Mirk users are equal. But Roy, the very same Mirk user who has the highest end feat was incapable of doing the same thing to a regular human, providing no defence whatsoever even when he was unloading kicks and punches into him.

Grundy wasn't stand-out. There were only four named Mirakuru users. Grundy, Slade, Roy and Caleb. All four of them have the same feats. Grundy smashed down a giant reinforced titanium door, Roy tore open a reinforced container, and Caleb threw a cop car while getting shot at. Like I said, Slade ironically has the least impressive strength feats, but there's nothing actually inconsistent. We never saw his upper limits.

No Mirakuru user was ever physically overpowered by Oliver.

Arrow peak humans surviving their strikes just means Arrow has strong fighters.

Roy never tried to kill anybody. He beat around a corrupt judge or lawyer, sending him flying with simple punts and using his body to accidentally smash up the area, but he was never actually trying to kill him. Roy isn't evil.

No inconsistencies. No low showings at all. The only low showing I can even think of is Slade being incapacitated by those falling beams, which is such a HUGE inconsistency that I wouldn't even put any stock into it at all. Those tiny metal wires probably weighed like, a few hundred pounds. The epitome of PIS, it was all the writers could think of for Oliver to win. PIS should be disregarded. Besides that, there's not a single low showing. If you think there are inconsistencies or low showings, please list them for me and I'll try to respond (losing to the heroes is not a low showing. That's the entire point I'm trying to prove, that Mirakuru users are powerful and Arrow fighters beat them. You can't use the fact that Arrow fighters beat Mirakuru users to prove that Mirakuru users are weak and therefore Arrow fighters aren't great, that's backwards logic). But I just listed a bunch of feats for all four named Mirakuru users and they are all consistent with each other, again, besides Slade because he was never put in a situation where he needed much brute strength, however his durability feats are easily the best of all so there's no reason to believe he is any weaker physically.

We know Slade probably has the best durability, that feat alone doesn't mean he is the strongest. We can infer it from the fact he leads them and that other users (Blood) fear him greatly, but that could be from his combat skill just as much as his strength. An argument could be made for him being stronger than Grundy, but by nearly double (6<10) the amount? That's a pretty extreme jump.

Well Grundy carried the centrifuge over one shoulder. Unless his left arm is drastically weaker than his right, that makes him a 12 tonner.

Most of the things Mirk users did were like Cap.

Cap is super soldier level. He punches people far away and break submarine glass. Mirakuru users are outright metahuman. Everything that I talked about in my previous post, Cap could not do. Cap could not even come close to knocking down a giant reinforced hangar door, tearing open a bomb blast container, or lifting and throwing a police car. And even though Slade has the worst strength feats, the distances that he sends men flying and the ease with which he does it is even superior to Cap. Captain America isn't even anywhere close to as strong as Mirakuru users, the giant reinforced titanium door is a dead indication that Grundy is on a higher level, and not to mention Mirakuru users have natural super speed, regeneration and enhanced senses, which Cap does not. Mirakuru as a whole is on a different level from the Super Soldier Serum. Like I said before, people just throw Mirakuru users into the Super Soldier tier without really thinking about it, but when you actually look at what they were capable of, they were capable of so much more. That doesn't mean Steve can't defeat any Mirakuru user besides Slade through his fighting skills, shield, intelligence, will power etc, it's just clear that in sheer physicality, Steve isn't on the level of a Mirakuru user.

Now this is all speaking on consistent capabilities. Cap definitely seems like he's going through an amp. If crushing jeeps with motorcycles and holding back helicopters becomes his norm, I'll be the first in line to say he beats Deathstroke and can solo Team Arrow. But as of right now, going by consistency, he is objectively so much weaker than any Mirakuru, lacks their physical versatility, and even with all his training, the natural speed of Mirakuru users is probably still on par with him. A guy like Slade meanwhile is much faster.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicbook Bruce Wayne.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By renamed040924

@hatemalingsia: Why does everybody post that scan? It's not even impressive. It's a high school bully knocking books out of somebody's hand before they can react. Laurel can probably do that and catching an arrow requires way more hand speed.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Eh? What do you mean?

I, an average person, am fully capable of snatching an object away from somebody before they can react. It's an average occurrence. It's not like Batman was 10 feet away and ran all the way over before the guy could react, or made multiple complex motions before the guy could react. All he did was swipe away the guns. Now Batman did it to three people before any of them could react, which I could not do, but he's a peak human so I would expect him to be 3x faster than me. It's nothing incredible, Batman has much better feats so I really don't understand why people always post that scan. The way Laurel walked through a hallway of armed HIVE soldiers before they could fight back was more impressive. The act of catching an arrow from close range, which many Arrow characters can do, requires MUCH more hand speed.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@nickzambuto: He did it to 5 people at least. Check the number of guns.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He did it to 5 people at least. Check the number of guns.

There's only three people on panel. Little shapeless chicken scratches in the sky don't count as anything.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But yeah, Bruce wins.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But yeah, Bruce wins.

Bruce gets absolutely curbstomped in this scenario.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Why does everybody post that scan? It's not even impressive. It's a high school bully knocking books out of somebody's hand before they can react. Laurel can probably do that and catching an arrow requires way more hand speed.

Oh come on man. No way would the high school bully snatch 3 guns away so quickly that armed criminals would not even realize there guns are gone. Not to mention we see Bruce as a blur. You have to admit the feat is at least impressive.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Oh come on man. No way would the high school bully snatch 3 guns away so quickly that armed criminals would not even realize there guns are gone. Not to mention we see Bruce as a blur. You have to admit the feat is at least impressive.

Yes like I said, I or the average person could not do it to three people at once. I could do it to one person, but not three people. But Batman is a peak human, so I'd expect him to be 3x faster than me, at least. That isn't impressive. He has way better feats than that. Laurel walking through a hallway of armed HIVE soldiers before anybody could fight back is more impressive.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Lmao, it's obvious they're guns, stop low balling.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KingTPhil

CW characters are omniversal. Just one can solo all of fiction.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:

Yes like I said, I or the average person could not do it to three people at once. I could do it to one person, but not three people. But Batman is a peak human, so I'd expect him to be 3x faster than me, at least. That isn't impressive. He has way better feats than that. Laurel walking through a hallway of armed HIVE soldiers before anybody could fight back is more impressive.

Laurrel didn't move as a blur....likewise those ghosts were pretty incompetent based on the way the scene was choreographed. They literally ran at her with there guns as opposed to aiming and trying to shoot at her. So its not like she blitzed them before they could fire a shot let alone did something similar to snatching there weapons away before they can realize there weapons are gone. They tried going hand to hand with her for some reason and they got stomped.

I mean it was a good moment for her but I don't think its the same thing as what batman did.

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Who wins and why?

No offense but I'm not really interested in debating these threads where batman has a bunch of restrictions and team arrow has all these advantages. I left these threads open because people seem to find them debatable but I feel like the purpose is to just find out what it takes for the arrow characters to beat batman.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By hatemalingsia

@nickzambuto: Like someone said, those were guns.

You can see the trigger guard.
You can see the trigger guard.

Edit: Oops, wrong tag.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Do you think I should throw in Post Flashpoint feats?