• 152 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

k4tzm4n  Moderator

Poll Comic Vine Battle of the Week VOTING: Bloodshot vs. Daredevil (248 votes)

Bloodshot 57%
Daredevil 37%
Too close to call 6%

Since Halloween is this week, we're placing Valiant's scariest guy, Bloodshot, against the man without fear, Daredevil (we're topical like that). Will Bloodshot's toughness allow him to take down the skilled Marvel hero? Or, will Murdock's talents overcome the soldier's physical advantages? We understand not everyone will enter this article knowledgeable on both formidable dudes, so please try your best to research both of them before casting your vote. If you don't feel like conducting your own research, keep an eye on the debate in here and be sure to read the arguments presented for both sides! And, if you do know about either very well, go ahead and drop a knowledge bomb on everyone. Bring your A-game and you just may be picked for the Viner Argument of the Week.

Comic Vine Battle of the Week Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • Characters are standard versions.
  • Characters have standard gear.
  • Knockout, incapacitation or death all count as elimination.
  • They're re fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. They start roughly 25 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire city region is on limits.
  • It's not mandatory, but if you take time to vote, elaborating as well would be extra awesome. Keep things informative and your post could be the next Viner Argument of the Week!

Viners, you have the week to research, debate and vote! This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:

• My extended thoughts on the match.
  • A Viner Argument in favor of the poll's winner (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
  • Extra thoughts from other Comic Vine staffers.
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Feel free to make future match suggestions in the comments below or via Gregg's Twitter page.

• 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@k4tzm4n said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@jashro44 said:

At first I figured bloodshot would wreck, but then I remembered daredevil knows pressure points which can kill. I guess he can put bloodshot down. Hard to say what affect pressure points will have on bloodshot.....

Hoe does Pressure Points work on Synthetic Robot like body?

It didn't work on Nuke.

(not that you asked, but it's worth noting Nuke's far more durable than Bloodshot)

Pressure points also failed on wolverine IIRC becuase his healing factor.

I am convince Pressure Points will not work.

The pressure point daredevil used on wolverine worked but it gets dismissed because it was written by Garth Ennis. Wolverine has resisted pressure points in the past but wolverines healing factor=//bloodshots.

Also on the subject of nuke he is a different character as well. Until evidence can be provided that bloodshot can resist pressure points we should assume they work. As for shapeshifting daredevil can keep track of bloodshot shape shifting by sniffing his scent.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Just so everyone knows, Bloodshot has used his sonic scream a grand total of once in his appearances. It's not exactly a common attack.

He also used it in his fight with Harada and a Harbinger

No he didn't. That was a "synaptic disruption surge," designed to disable psionic abilities.

Really, it worked on ordinary human as well, killed them in fact

You're referring to the fight in HARBINGER WARS #2, yes? The one where his Harada protocol takes over?

No, I'm referring to to the scene from Bloodshot #10 where the fight is also seen but it says that the Synaptic Burst affect the targets brain, I guess the writers had different views when they wrote the scenes. To be honest it doesn't really matter because he used it again in Bloodshot #12 to kill his handler and guards when they dismembered him.

#12 was a synaptic burst, not a sonic scream.

I can't seem to find my copy of BLOODSHOT #10, but Duane co-wrote HW #2 with Dysart.

Bloodshot has a lot of options at his disposal, there's no denying that. But the sonic scream? It's not something I see as a big factor because it's not really a common tactic for him. Can it be attributed for a win or two? Sure, but personally, I don't see that as the game changer here.

Ehh, the Synaptic Burst would actually be worse for Daredevil than the Sonic Scream.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Wolverine008

@indiecomicsftw:

ENNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@jashro44 said:

At first I figured bloodshot would wreck, but then I remembered daredevil knows pressure points which can kill. I guess he can put bloodshot down. Hard to say what affect pressure points will have on bloodshot.....

Hoe does Pressure Points work on Synthetic Robot like body?

It didn't work on Nuke.

(not that you asked, but it's worth noting Nuke's far more durable than Bloodshot)

Pressure points also failed on wolverine IIRC becuase his healing factor.

I am convince Pressure Points will not work.

I just asked all 3 writers on Twitter and here's Christos Gage's response regarding nerve strikes and pressure points on Bloodshot:

"I'd guess yes, but he would recover faster than a normal person."

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By evilvegeta74
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@indiecomicsftw: " but would he know the difference if Blood shot change body types?"

They begin visible in an unpopulated area, so I wouldn't consider it a factor here.

True, it was something new I learned and thought of a possible use in my own twisted mind. It would be something I try if I was Blood Shot lol.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Just so everyone knows, Bloodshot has used his sonic scream a grand total of once in his appearances. It's not exactly a common attack.

He also used it in his fight with Harada and a Harbinger

No he didn't. That was a "synaptic disruption surge," designed to disable psionic abilities.

Really, it worked on ordinary human as well, killed them in fact

You're referring to the fight in HARBINGER WARS #2, yes? The one where his Harada protocol takes over?

No, I'm referring to to the scene from Bloodshot #10 where the fight is also seen but it says that the Synaptic Burst affect the targets brain, I guess the writers had different views when they wrote the scenes. To be honest it doesn't really matter because he used it again in Bloodshot #12 to kill his handler and guards when they dismembered him.

#12 was a synaptic burst, not a sonic scream.

I can't seem to find my copy of BLOODSHOT #10, but Duane co-wrote HW #2 with Dysart.

Bloodshot has a lot of options at his disposal, there's no denying that. But the sonic scream? It's not something I see as a big factor because it's not really a common tactic for him. Can it be attributed for a win or two? Sure, but personally, I don't see that as the game changer here.

Ehh, the Synaptic Burst would actually be worse for Daredevil than the Sonic Scream.

It's specifically designed to disable psionic and telekinetic abilities -- the caption specifically states so. Daredevil has neither. The sonic scream, on the other hand, is proven weakness for DD. So, can't say I agree with you on that. Not like it even matters, though because it was part of the Harada Protocol feature and that took control of his actions.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

I just asked all 3 writers on Twitter and here's Christos Gage's response regarding nerve strikes and pressure points on Bloodshot:

I figure that is how it would play off then. If they did work, the Healing Factor would cope.

I was in Military for 7 years and a Master at Arms (MP) for 3 of them. We learn alot of pressure points in restraint techniques. Pressure Points only work on people who feel pain. Doped up Meth people laugh Pressure Points off. Also Pressure Points are nothing more the a wound on the Pressure Point, wounds that would be negated by a Healing Factor like BS (heheh, BS) has.

@jashro44 So in the end Pressure Points are worthless.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: @dondave Wait wait. If the sonic Scream was used once then the Psy Attack Protocol was used twice.

In the second scan it killed a bunch of humans. What am I missing? Were all thos guys psychic the second time?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

I figure that is how it would play off then. If they did work, the Healing Factor would cope.

I was in Military for 7 years and a Master at Arms (MP) for 3 of them. We learn alot of pressure points in restraint techniques. Pressure Points only work on people who feel pain. Doped up Meth people laugh Pressure Points off. Also Pressure Points are nothing more the a wound on the Pressure Point, wounds that would be negated by a Healing Factor like BS (heheh, BS) has.

That's not saying they're worthless. Gage is saying they'd faze him, but he'd recover sooner than if they were used on an ordinary human. It's not saying he's immune to them at all.

@k4tzm4n: @dondave Wait wait. If the sonic Scream was used once then the Psy Attack Protocol was used twice.

In the second scan it killed a bunch of humans. What am I missing? Were all thos guys psychic the second time?

The first and second aren't the same thing based on the titles. The first is a ""synaptic disruption surge" (as titled per HW #2) not a "synaptic burst." The former would likely be useless, the latter would be critical. Or, they are the exact same thing and just inconsistent with titling it. I'd like to think the former though.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'm beginning to lean towards Bloodshot given his insane healing factor, near moral-less in character mentality and propensity for lethal force. Oh and I can't say that the sonic scream won't give DD trouble if he decides to employ it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

The first and second aren't the same thing based on the titles. The first is a ""synaptic disruption surge" (as titled per HW #2) not a "synaptic burst." The former would likely be useless, the latter would be critical. Or, they are the exact same thing and just inconsistent with titling it. I'd like to think the former though.

The problem here is that the two titles are inconsistent. In Bloodshot Issue 11 it's labeled both a Synaptic Disruption Burst and a Synaptic Surge and affects the targets brain but it Harbinger Wars Issue 2 it's called only a Synaptic Disruption Surge and said to affect only psionics and telekinetics. But, in Bloodshot Issue 12 the Synaptic Burst is used again to kill ordinary humans. So I still see it as being a option to use against Daredevil.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@dondave: Okay, let's assume it is indeed an inconsistency with labeling on their part. Now, there's no denying it is indeed an option, but what makes you think it's a probable one? I ask because he used this when the Harada Protocol took over and directed his actions, and another time he was literally ton apart by men who hacked him with machetes. What scenario do you believe it would require for him to utilize this? (yes, I'm pushing for people to have extended convos here :P)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@dondave: Okay, let's assume it is indeed an inconsistency with labeling on their part. Now, there's no denying it is indeed an option, but what makes you think it's a probable one? I ask because he used this when the Harada Protocol took over and directed his actions, and another time he was literally ton apart by men who hacked him with machetes. What scenario do you believe it would require for him to utilize this? (yes, I'm pushing for people to have extended convos here :P)

Ehh, Jashro44 mentioned that DD could use his nerve strikes to stop Bloodshot from breathing, while it might not down him straight away it would give Bloodshot an incentive to use the Synaptic Burst.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

He says he would recover faster then a normal human. Not that they are worthless. Bloodshot maybe resistant but what would happen if Daredevil decided to use a pressure point which was designed to kill?

No Caption Provided

Now I am not saying this would kill bloodshot but I doubt he would just shrug it off. How long would it take him to revive himself from the dead? One second? 10 seconds? A full minute? A hour? Maybe a day? Who knows. A lethal pressure point can incapacitate if the one daredevil used on Hyde doesn't work.

Now daredevil doesn't kill right off the bat, but in the past he has been able to determine certain people (like wolverine and deadpool) have healing factors because of there irregular heart beat IIRC. So all though it may not be a sure thing another point to consider is that daredevil may be able to determine that bloodshot has a healing factor pretty quickly based on his heart beat.

Also I will get to our wolfman vs spider-man debate later. I was just trying to give daredevil some support because i get the feeling no one else will....

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Bloodshot - a no nonsense soldier with a healing factor and a sonic scream, no contest against Daredevil really....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Ehh, Jashro44 mentioned that DD could use his nerve strikes to stop Bloodshot from breathing, while it might not down him straight away it would give Bloodshot an incentive to use the Synaptic Burst.

There is a bit of a difference between problems breathing and having your limbs torn apart....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dondave

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

@k4tzm4n said:

There is a bit of a difference between problems breathing and having your limbs torn apart....

Yes but with him not being able to breathe, I doubt he'd want to be moving around trying to fight someone, hence why I could see him using the Synaptic Burst

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Daredevils not going to let up. And he only used this attack once.....I don't recall him doing this when he was fighting the chainsaw team...And thats assuming daredevil doesn't just follow up with a lethal pressure point.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@dondave: Daredevils not going to let up. And he only used this attack once.....I don't recall him doing this when he was fighting the chainsaw team...And thats assuming daredevil doesn't just follow up with a lethal pressure point.

I showed scans of BS using Sonic Scream Once and 2 versions of Sypnatic burst twice. Since BS has only less than 20 issues, it seems in character to me he would use that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

He did use it against the chainsaw team, after they dismembered him he finally realized he needed to use his mind instead of his body to fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@jashro44 said:

He did use it against the chainsaw team, after they dismembered him he finally realized he needed to use his mind instead of his body to fight.

Can you upload scans of the fight? I recall him beating them by hacking there cybernetics. I don't remember that fight in much detail admittedly.

@jashro44 said:

I showed scans of BS using Sonic Scream Once and 2 versions of Sypnatic burst twice. Since BS has only less than 20 issues, it seems in character to me he would use that.

One of the times he used it he was in the harda protocol. The other time I think was more of a reaction to having his limbs cut off. The scream was only used once.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dondave

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

@jashro44 said:

Can you upload scans of the fight? I recall him beating them by hacking there cybernetics. I don't remember that fight in much detail admittedly.

My Bad, I got the instances confused. He didn't know he had the Synaptic Burst when he fought those guys.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Daredevil is actually not winning simply because he's more popular. This gives me hope for humanity.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jashro44

@dondave: All right. The I don't think its really in character. He might use it like 1/10 times but I really don't see it being a major factor in this fight.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'm gonna have to go with Bloodshot on this one. Sure, Daredevil knows pressure points, but there's no good in that without your arm right?

No Caption Provided

SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

#78  Edited By SynCig

I know almost nothing about Bloodshot so I am excluding myself from the vote. With that said, I am leaning towards Bloodshot from what I have read in other people's arguments. Even though I'd be pulling for DD. : P

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bloodshot vs Daredevil

I will start off by saying I love seeing a battle with Bloodshot. I just finished the Bloodshot series and let me tell you I love the character. I am also a huge Daredevil fan....i mean come on a blind lawyer badass. With that being said I do believe Bloodshot takes the majority over DD. I'll list all the reasons why below. This is just my opinion, so don't get all offensive if you don't like it......yes i'm talking to all you new guys and hot heads.

Reasons

Healing factor- So as we know BS has a very weird healing factor. He is able to take a massive amount of damage and stay standing. This for me is an automatic edge for BS. Now someone will say "well he needs protein" Notice how he only needs protein after being mangled or vaporized. I personally don't believe DD could deal out enough damage for protein to be needed. Also BS healing factor is very unique in the fact that it heals the vital injuries before the minor thanks to the nanites. So right off the bat I believe this sets the tone for the battle.

Weapons- BS is a solider. He lovesssss his weapons. I would say It would be pretty standard for him to carry a sub machine gun, knife, and a pistol. Remembering that he is a marksman but also has no problem spraying is important. I think with his gear and often unconventional shooting he would be able to keep DD at a distance. Now i'm not saying DD can't dodge a bullet. But BS isn't a "shoot one bullet at a time" type of guy. He will spray and do what is needed to keep DD from closing the distance. This is another important edge I give to BS.

H2H- This is where I give DD the edge. I feel that his vast martial arts knowledge is overwhelming compared to BS. He is very clean with his strikes and technical. While BS is a little more scrappy in combat. I am also not 100% sure BS knows pressure points like DD. But BS is a soldier and they are trained to know a little on the subject. Even though DD has this edge I feel the reasons above make it bunk. Either the damage won't stick due to the healing or DD won't get close enough to strike.

Nanites- This might be the biggest factor of them all and not for the reasons you may think.Most people credit the nanites for the healing factor and shapeshifting. I credit it for being a 3rd party in the fight. People often forget the nanites talk to BS. They help him in tough situations and usually save his life. They provide warnings and advice even in the midst of a battle. With this extra help BS will be able to win the fight in a strategic way.

Icing on the cake- If all the above isn't enough to convince you let me remind you of something. BS has a sonic scream that could scramble DD's sensory abilities. Whether he has used it once or not it is still an option. The nanites would clearly pick up on this advantage and use it. And that's when BS would go in for the kill.

Conclusion

Like I said before I love both characters. I don't think this would be an easy fight at all. But I do think DD is over matched in this fight. Bloodshot just brings too much to the table and it would lead to his victory.

Bloodshot wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna have to go with Bloodshot on this one. Sure, Daredevil knows pressure points, but there's no good in that without your arm right?

Your assuming someone who is faster and more skilled then bloodshot is just going to let this happen?

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

this

KingStandup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't too familiar with Bloodshot, so I did a little reading up on him. It helped out a bit, but I decided to stick with my original choice of Deadpool. Really close one though!

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By Agony
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#84 TDK_1997  Online

@evilvegeta74 said:

Wolverine vs Daredevil!

No Caption Provided

True, but it's still impressive!

It's not impressive if someone is lowballing a hero that would certainly give the other character a heluva lot problems.And it's getting really stupid how people still post that scan like it's a big badass feat while it isn't at all.

EvilPenguin543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally! A battle featuring a Valiant character!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

bloodshot def wins.

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I wasn't familiar with Bloodshot and decided to do some research and I have to say I think he walks away with a clear victory here.

Here is how I see it going down.

Bloodshot starts off guns blazing. Daredevil manages to avoid the bullets and slinks off the street into an abandon building. Bloodshot tries to camouflage himself and follow suit, of course the camo has no effect on Daredevil's sonar so DD gets the jump on him. The two fight H2H for a while with Daredevil seemingly pulling ahead, but Bloodshot's durability allows him to stay in the fight. Eventually Bloodshot resorts to his sonic screech, and that point its game over.

Daredevil is incapacitated by the screech and is left defenseless. At which point Bloodshot pulls out a gun and executes him.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By evilvegeta74

@tdk_1997 said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Wolverine vs Daredevil!

No Caption Provided

True, but it's still impressive!

It's not impressive if someone is lowballing a hero that would certainly give the other character a heluva lot problems.And it's getting really stupid how people still post that scan like it's a big badass feat while it isn't at all.

It's all in good fun! If you can't take it, perhaps you shouldn't comment at all! We have fun here, so laugh it up, or keep sucking on lemons! It's real stupid to assume something stupid that you don't agree with for future reference. . Nothing is worse than a person seeking brownie points, by repeating what other Viners posted, just stop and be yourself!

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Hey thanks for giving me credit on those scans! Appreciate it!

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

too close for me but voted DD, the reason being , if u were to describe bloodshot he sounds like a villain DD would come across , bloodshot is a living weapon and is pretty B.A. but im leaning towards DD.

Avatar image for king_of_the_dead
King_Of_The_Dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love DD I don't see him winning this fight. I've been reading Bloodshot and Harbinger Wars, the dude is a beast. He pretty much almost killed Harada (Arguably the most powerful person in the Valiant Universe) by himself. I can't find the scans right now but it really illustrates how much of a force to be reckoned with he is.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#92 TDK_1997  Online

@evilvegeta74: I am not trying to copy anyone's post or opinion.I am just sharing mine.And this scan is indeed funny and may be used as a joke but I can't see a single person so far who took your post like a joke.It isn't bad or against the rules to post scans like that but as long as you imply that they are supposed to be with a comedic aspect.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@evilvegeta74: I am not trying to copy anyone's post or opinion.I am just sharing mine.And this scan is indeed funny and may be used as a joke but I can't see a single person so far who took your post like a joke.It isn't bad or against the rules to post scans like that but as long as you imply that they are supposed to be with a comedic aspect.

No you only posted a similar phrase already posted, um ,either way. it is ,what it is. If you don't like you don't have to comment on it, hate or love it. I see a lot of things I don't care for. I'm not gonna go out on a limb, and comment about all of it though. Especially if it has been spoken on already, it redundant to do so, don't you agree!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

DD.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#95  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Devil's advocate. Daredevil. Murdock's too agile and skilled. His radar sense isn't as versatile, but it allows necessary applications for Bloodshot's defeat.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@god_spawn said:

Devil's advocate. Daredevil. Murdock's too agile and skilled. His radar sense isn't as versatile, but it allows necessary applications for Bloodshot's defeat.

Devils's Devils Advocate. If Punisher can grab and hit Murdock, then Blood Shot surely can. :)

@jwalser3 said:

@indiecomicsftw: Hey thanks for giving me credit on those scans! Appreciate it!

No problem.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 god_spawn  Moderator

@indiecomicsftw: Castle has better skill feats than Bloodshot regardless. And Murdock has beaten Castle handily, so the point is moot. Daredevil's also dodged a serious Captain America and Wolverine before. Both are faster than Bloodshot and far more skilled as well.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@indiecomicsftw: Castle has better skill feats than Bloodshot regardless. And Murdock has beaten Castle handily, so the point is moot. Daredevil's also dodged a serious Captain America and Wolverine before. Both are faster than Bloodshot and far more skilled as well.

Punisher does have better H2H. What Punisher lacks is a Healing Factor, Willingness to kill DD (He has morals killing Innocents, BS does not), and the Super Human Strength of BS.

BS gets a simple hold of DD and its over.

No Caption Provided

His skill may not be as good as Frank, but BS still has very advance military training and stats.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@indiecomicsftw: Frank may not have a healing factor, but he is a damage sponge with an over the top pain tolerance. And Murdock can bend steel, shatter brick walls, flip limos full of people, and can detect weak points with his radar sense for these precise strikes. And saying all he has to do is grab him is easier said than done. His advanced military training doesn't exactly mean much when he is so outclassed in skill. Even fodder soldier characters have advanced military training and some stats. It still hasn't prevented Cap from clearing rooms of advanced soldiers with advanced technology. It hasn't stopped Wolverine from taking on 52,000 Hand ninjas, Hydra agents, and White Lotus opponents by himself. It didn't stop Daredevil from taking on 100 enhanced Yakuza thugs with weapons when all he had was his civilian clothes and a sword. It doesn't stop him from having given both good fights.

Given he also has his billy clubs here and is adept in tying people up and ricocheting them like Cap does his shield is also perfect for distraction.