Avatar image for swordandshields
#1 Edited by SwordandShields (922 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Comic(Edit 2)

  • Cyclops
  • Storm
  • Thing
  • Captain America
  • Spider-Man

vs

Team Video Games

  • Kratos(Current)
  • Reaper(Mass Effect)
  • Solid Snake
  • Ezio
  • Dovahkiin

Battle Rules:

Morals Off

Win by Death.

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (17760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash.

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
#3 Posted by batmanJLAmanhunter (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Team comic stomps

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21617 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Team sweeps.

Avatar image for sethlol
#5 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Depending on the Thor and Supes, either can solo easily.

Asides from that, the comic team EASILY sweep.

Avatar image for ferro_vida
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34318 posts) - - Show Bio

You're going to need to be more specific with the gear for the game characters.

Avatar image for god_spawn
#7 Posted by God_Spawn (40429 posts) - - Show Bio

Ezio solos from a wagon of hay.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for Pokeysteve
#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (10707 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Kratos is dead. The next game is a prequel and will be set before he became the ghost of Sparta.

Thor and Supe could probably solo and mayyyyybe Hulk.

Avatar image for shootingnova
#9 Posted by ShootingNova (23757 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic team blinkstomp.

Online
Avatar image for kingkronos
#10 Posted by kingkronos (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic team easily.

Avatar image for laurcus
#11 Posted by Laurcus (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

Current Kratos is dead. The next game is a prequel and will be set before he became the ghost of Sparta.

Thor and Supe could probably solo and mayyyyybe Hulk.

Kratos isn't dead. You should watch after the credits.

Avatar image for nessy
#12 Posted by Nessy (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Just look at the Comic's characters feats...this isn't even close. The only one who MIGHT not be able to solo is Captain America.

Avatar image for ndm5
#14 Posted by ndm5 (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic, Thor can solo

Avatar image for baldy
#15 Posted by Baldy (4960 posts) - - Show Bio

In before lock.

The only one on team Comics that can't solo is Captain America.

Avatar image for laurcus
#16 Posted by Laurcus (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

In before lock.

The only one on team Comics that can't solo is Captain America.

I don't know, Dovahkiin might be able to kill Iron Man if he got a lucky shot off with Soul Tear. Since its damage bypasses any kind of armor or physical defense, and attacks the soul directly.

Avatar image for agentxx
#17 Posted by agentxx (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@Baldy said:

In before lock.

The only one on team Comics that can't solo is Captain America.

I don't know, Dovahkiin might be able to kill Iron Man if he got a lucky shot off with Soul Tear. Since its damage bypasses any kind of armor or physical defense, and attacks the soul directly.

no because he gets one shotted by IM before he could utter a syllable.

Avatar image for laurcus
#18 Posted by Laurcus (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

@agentxx said:

@Laurcus said:

@Baldy said:

In before lock.

The only one on team Comics that can't solo is Captain America.

I don't know, Dovahkiin might be able to kill Iron Man if he got a lucky shot off with Soul Tear. Since its damage bypasses any kind of armor or physical defense, and attacks the soul directly.

no because he gets one shotted by IM before he could utter a syllable.

Tony might kill everyone else first lol. Ya never know.

Avatar image for agentxx
#19 Posted by agentxx (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: lol true.

Avatar image for misterwhisper
#20 Posted by MisterWhisper (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

SO a bloolusted Superman Vs. well it does not matter, this is not a fight this is an execution and team video games would not even notice it happened.

Avatar image for deadgod
#21 Posted by Deadgod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Comic wins in a Massive Curbstomp

Avatar image for Pokeysteve
#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (10707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Current Kratos is dead. The next game is a prequel and will be set before he became the ghost of Sparta.

Thor and Supe could probably solo and mayyyyybe Hulk.

Kratos isn't dead. You should watch after the credits.

So Kratos with a stab wound to the abdomen then hahaha

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#23 Posted by nickzambuto (25615 posts) - - Show Bio

Team games doesn't have anyone to go after Thor or Supes, not enough speed nor power. Either of them might solo cause of that.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#24 Posted by Simon_the_digger (5040 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

Team comic stomps

Avatar image for swordandshields
#25 Posted by SwordandShields (922 posts) - - Show Bio

*Edited*

Avatar image for solesamurai
#26 Edited by solesamurai (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Team still wins Iron man could solo dude.

Avatar image for swordandshields
#27 Posted by SwordandShields (922 posts) - - Show Bio

*Edited 2*