Wonderman..with not too much trouble.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonderman should be able to take down Colossus. Wonderman has the speed and flight advantage over Colossus. Wonderman maybe a little stronger too
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Wonderman, because flight gives him an advantage. Power levels are the same. I would say that Colossus is more durable.

Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"Wonderman, because flight gives him an advantage. Power levels are the same. I would say that Colossus is more durable. "
He's not.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Wonderman, because flight gives him an advantage. Power levels are the same. I would say that Colossus is more durable. "
He's not."
He's lasted longer against the Hulk than WM ever has.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
He's not."
"
Colossus is a better fighter.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
He's not."
"
Colossus is a better fighter."

Maybe I'm lost. Who are u saying would win?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By One-Above-You
Loaded Revolver said:
"Wonderman..with not too much trouble."

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

Then we are in agreement. Except the not too much trouble part. Colossus is just as strong and durable (if not more durable) and has fought just as long and trained to fight even longer. Has gone up some of the strongest in Marvel (Hulk and Juggernaut) and gave it a good effort.

Win? Maybe. Easily? Never!
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

Then we are in agreement. Except the not too much trouble part. Colossus is just as strong and durable (if not more durable) and has fought just as long and trained to fight even longer. Has gone up some of the strongest in Marvel (Hulk and Juggernaut) and gave it a good effort.

Win? Maybe. Easily? Never!"
Wonderman's skin is compared to diamond...diamond is harder than steel.Wonderman has held his own against strong opponents in Marvel as well...such as Gladiator,Adam Warlock,Thor,Abomination,The Thing and Ultron.

Win..easily.Yes.He's more durable,he's smarter,and he's faster.He also has enhanced senses.He also maybe stronger..he did break adamantium.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

Wonderman's skin is compared to diamond...diamond is harder than steel.Wonderman has held his own against strong opponents in Marvel as well...such as Gladiator,Adam Warlock,Thor,Abomination,The Thing and Ultron.

Win..easily.Yes.He's more durable,he's smarter,and he's faster.He also has enhanced senses.He also maybe stronger..he did break adamantium.
"
Some of those guys mentioned beat him easily ( Gladiator, Ultron).  And he didn't break adamantium.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

"
Some of those guys mentioned beat him easily ( Gladiator, Ultron).  And he didn't break adamantium.
"
What are you talking about..he crushed Ultron's head...Ultron is almost completely adamantium.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/WestCoastAvengersv2007-20.jpg
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Wondeman

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

"
"
What are you talking about..he crushed Ultron's head...Ultron is almost completely adamantium.

"
Not the admantium Ultron. Not even the Hulk or Thor's hammer was capable of denting it.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

"
"

"
Not the admantium Ultron. Not even the Hulk or Thor's hammer was capable of denting it. "
I'm pretty sure Ultron-11 was adamantium.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius
Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

"
"

"
Not the admantium Ultron. Not even the Hulk or Thor's hammer was capable of denting it. "
I'm pretty sure Ultron-11 was adamantium."
Then Wonder Man is stronger than the Hulk and Thor, who failed at damaging Ultron.
And we know that's not true.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19  Edited By Zoom

First off, LR, don't lie about the scans you post.  If you don't know what the scan is of, don't tell people what it is.

Secondly, diamond is harder than steel but so is Colossus' skin.  I'm not sure why they often call his body "organic steel" when it's so clearly taken hundreds of attacks that would have at least dented steel.

Finally, I agree with with Alpha.  Your definition of "hold his own" leaves something to be desired.

As for the fight, I believe them to be almost the same power level with Colossus perhaps being even a bit more durable.  He's also the better fighter.  Wonder Man can fly though and is faster.  I think Colossus will pull out a win slightly more often than not.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Alpha said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Loaded Revolver said:

"

"
"

"
I'm pretty sure Ultron-11 was adamantium."
Then Wonder Man is stronger than the Hulk and Thor, who failed at damaging Ultron.
And we know that's not true.
"
Your right...but I don't know when Ultron was changed from Adamantium.I remember during Heroes Reborn...he was weak enough for Iron Man to handle him.Either way Wonder Man beat Ultron twice.And he beat Thor as well.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Zoom said:
"First off, LR, don't lie about the scans you post.  If you don't know what the scan is of, don't tell people what it is.

Secondly, diamond is harder than steel but so is Colossus' skin.  I'm not sure why they often call his body "organic steel" when it's so clearly taken hundreds of attacks that would have at least dented steel.

Finally, I agree with with Alpha.  Your definition of "hold his own" leaves something to be desired.

As for the fight, I believe them to be almost the same power level with Colossus perhaps being even a bit more durable.  He's also the better fighter.  Wonder Man can fly though and is faster.  I think Colossus will pull out a win slightly more often than not."
Your right.I should have said Wonder Man broke adamantium..that was stupid of me.I know that isn't possible.I was just trying to see if Alpha would except it lol.

Organic Steel doesn't mean stronger than steel though I believe the organic part comes from the fact that it's like skin and he is still allowed to bend in stuff like that.

I don't think Colossus can beat Wonderman.I think Wonder Man has the senses to dodge his attacks and the speed and strength to dish out his own.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22  Edited By Zoom
Loaded Revolver said:
"Organic Steel doesn't mean stronger than steel though I believe the organic part comes from the fact that it's like skin and he is still allowed to bend in stuff like that.

I don't think Colossus can beat Wonderman.I think Wonder Man has the senses to dodge his attacks and the speed and strength to dish out his own.
"
I know what the organic part means, I'm just saying he takes hits all the time that would crush steel.

I'm not gonna argue too hard with anyone on the actual outcome of this fight though.  ;-) It's really close one way or the other.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Zoom said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Organic Steel doesn't mean stronger than steel though I believe the organic part comes from the fact that it's like skin and he is still allowed to bend in stuff like that.

"
I know what the organic part means, I'm just saying he takes hits all the time that would crush steel.

I'm not gonna argue too hard with anyone on the actual outcome of this fight though.  ;-) It's really close one way or the other.
"
I can go with that.
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geodoc

I think WM hits alot harder than Colossus though (comparable to mjolnir).  Someone said he hits harder than thor (classic thor i guess).  I can't remember who.  If I do I'll post it or if I find the scene.  I'm pretty sure he's more durable too.  He's eaten a grenade and survived unharmed being hit by an enraged sentry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Man doesn't hit harder than any Thor..but he wins.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SeSAW

Wonder Man

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geodoc
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geodoc said:
"Here are two links with WMs fight with Arkon.  Arkon clearly states that WMs punch is stronger than Thors (before Odin force):

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arkon22im0cc.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arkon34vb4zr.jpg

I'll see if I can find others."
Reed Richards told Spider-Man that he was his intellectual equal.We all know Spider-Man is no where near Reed's intellect.He's not even smarter than Iron Man.The scans prove nothing.If Wonder Man's punch was stronger than Thor's he would have beaten Gladiator like Thor did.
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By geodoc

This just proves that even with scans, you disagree no matter what I show you.  So why don't we agree to disagree and leave it at that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
geodoc said:
"This just proves that even with scans, you disagree no matter what I show you.  So why don't we agree to disagree and leave it at that."
No i'm saying you can just post a scan and say this is proof.Even if it happens in comics it's still debatable.For example..saying Spider-Man can beat someone because he beat Firelord doesn't mean he actually wins because beating Firelord is bad writing and totally ridiculous.And I just gave you another instance of characters saying things that aren't true.Classic Thor lifted the Midgar Serpent whose body covered the entire earth..Wonder Man has never done any feats on that level and has knocked out people with punches that Wonder Man last to.
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geodoc

Anyways, WM takes this.  Colosuss is no push over, but WM has the raw strength and punching power to win.

Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy... Tie. 5/10 for both.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers