Colossus (X-men Fox) vs Colossus (Deadpool Fox)

• 70 results
buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X1, 2 & 3 as well as DOFP
X1, 2 & 3 as well as DOFP

vs

Deadpool
Deadpool

Two different versions of the same character duke it out in a deserted car lot, who wins?

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool one stomps.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, they're both in the same universe (timeline reset and all that) but the new timeline one stomps

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who got lines..

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool one stomps.

I mean, they're both in the same universe (timeline reset and all that) but the new timeline one stomps

Why's that? He might win but I was under the impression Old Colossus's feats (Fighting (ugh, getting crushed by) Sentinels and tanking stuff) would be enough to make this interesting.

The one who got lines..

Rip.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jodema
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

Same character but different time lines

It's also how they explained different actors/knowing Deadpool etc.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: his striking and overall physical strength didn't seem to hold up. He was also getting Physicslly damaged by the sentinels, something I don't see the new one taking like that

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: his striking and overall physical strength didn't seem to hold up. He was also getting Physicslly damaged by the sentinels, something I don't see the new one taking like that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How does Deadpool's Colossus compare to these?

Its worth noting that both times the sentinels gained advantages over him it was because of how large they were. The reach and size advantage they had on him was insane, I can't see that playing a part here.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: the new colossus was much bigger than him as well.

When he got serious, he was hitting angel dust over a hundred meters and shattering the ground

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By UFT

deadpool piotr stomps

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool Colossus stomps. He's far stronger, and more accurate to the character.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen Colossus is probably only comparably durable, iirc it took two Sentinels to rip him in half. He just lacks combat feats compared to Colossus taking it easy on Angel Dust, and Deadpool Colossus also has better striking feats.

So yeah I'll go with 2016 Piotr

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't a see xmen Colossus putting out enough damage to put DP Colossus down. The dude tanked Mega sonic teenage warheads massive explosion. Also he has been shown to easily lift a 10? Ton slab of concrete with one hand. Then add okn his size and reach advantage and Xmen Colossus doesn't stand much of a chance

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool colossus stomps harder than his skin

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Deadpool one wins, but it wouldn't be a stomp

lol_gg_no_re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP Colossus stomps. He took hits from someone with way better striking and when he got serious was punking her. Just all around stronger and more durable.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

@spector_rand said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its worth noting that both times the sentinels gained advantages over him it was because of how large they were. The reach and size advantage they had on him was insane, I can't see that playing a part here.

Yeah, gotta agree.

I think it's a decent fight, and DP Colossus is a better representation of the character, but this is not as onesided as people want to think it is.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@buildhare said:
@spector_rand said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah, gotta agree.

I think it's a decent fight, and DP Colossus is a better representation of the character, but this is not as onesided as people want to think it is.

I dunno, the new Colossus was physically stronger and more durable. We saw in The Last Stand that when Original Timeline Colossus was fighting human durability X-Men, he was hitting them and they would drop, not go flying. He doesn't really have any striking feats that put him as being capable of hurting this Colossus. Angel Dust was pounding on him and we saw how much stronger she was than OT Colossus. She also had a better Superhero Landing haha.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel the fight isn't all that close. The durability argument could be made (I personally feel the Angel Dust fight was much higher than anything shown previously), but the Deadpool version was obviously striking much harder than the Singer version.

iSoupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colossus wins.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RandomSid82
@jedixman said:

Yeah, gotta agree.

I don't know, I think the old Colossus looked more like him.

The Deadpool version of Colossus seemed a little too bulky.

As for who wins....I'm not really positive. Deadpool Colossus had more feats, but they weren't really any better than Days of Future Past Colossus feats.

Steelflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Deadpools Colossus has more feats in strength and actually had an elaborate fight scene showing better hand-to-hand combat as well, so I would say he wins. Makes sense I guess its the same guy, just bigger and more experienced.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

@randomsid82:

I meant in terms of personality and general characterization.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

I'd back the Revised Timeline version in a good fight. Original Timeline version might be able to force a draw some of the time though.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RandomSid82

@jedixman said:

@randomsid82:

Ahh ok, I agree on that point. I just think the future past Colossus looks more like Colossus from the comics.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JediXMan  Moderator
@jedixman said:

@randomsid82:

Ahh ok, I agree on that point. I just think the future past Colossus looks more like Colossus from the comics.

Depends on which comic. The picture you posted was of Ultimate Colossus, not 616. I didn't think DoFP Colossus was quite big enough, though DP Colossus was a bit too big.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@randomsid82 said:
@jedixman said:

@randomsid82:

Depends on which comic. The picture you posted was of Ultimate Colossus, not 616. I didn't think DoFP Colossus was quite big enough, though DP Colossus was a bit too big.

I agree, it does depend on the comic. I only chose that picture because I like the outfit better.

In general Colossus, while not small, was nowhere near as bulky as the Colossus in the Deadpool movie. That looked more like the size of Colossusnaught.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought they made Colossus roughly the same size as he's depicted in the comics. There seemed to be a great amount of detail in making him look exactly as he's supposed to appear. A 800lb fella that's 7 1/2 feet tall is gonna take up some space.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd side with deadpool colossus

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are the same character

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

They are quite clearly different versions.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

They are quite clearly different versions.

They are the same person, but are different versions because of the retcon from Days of Future Past.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: not really, they of different timelines for sure and different interpretations of the character. They are no different than what wolverine is. His feats still hold true even tho His timeline was wiped out.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@buildhare: not really, they of different timelines for sure and different interpretations of the character. They are no different than what wolverine is. His feats still hold true even tho His timeline was wiped out.

Wolverine is different because he is the one that caused the timeline to change. The Colossus from the Deadpool movie is NOT the same version as the Colossus from Days of Future Past. that would be like saying that me, as a 5 year old has access to everything I have done up till now.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Deadpool Colossus wins.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By newecho

@randomsid82: I don't think we can automatically do it like we would a book retcon. I mean days wiped everything forward from the seventies but the first wolverine movie was in the sixtes or was it the seventies? Dang

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RandomSid82

@newecho said:

@randomsid82: I don't think we can automatically do it like we would a book retcon. I mean days wiped everything forward from the seventies but the first wolverine movie was in the sixtes or was it the seventies? Dang

Yes, we can. When Wolverine reset the timeline it brought back characters that were long dead in Days of Future Past. It changed everything. Also, not sure what the first Wolverine movie has to do with it, as far as I can remember Colossus wasn't in the first Wolverine movie.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Yeah, it's not a stomp.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like I said earlier. Durability I can't come down definitely, but the new version took a pretty brutal beating as well one hell of an explosion with no real effect on him. Strength/Fighting wise I'd say that it's clear that the new one is miles better than the one we had.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: I was talking about the timeline. If the tangent happened in the seventies then the wolverine movie should still be cannon to the current timeline. I was talking about the timeline in general

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@randomsid82: I was talking about the timeline. If the tangent happened in the seventies then the wolverine movie should still be cannon to the current timeline. I was talking about the timeline in general

Well yes, anything that happened before the timeline reset would still be the same, but I don't see how that matters here. Again Colossus wasn't in that movie, nor was he a member of the X-men during that time. At that time he was more than likely a little kid.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid82: dude I am talking about the retcon itself. If the wolverine movie was before the dofp then how is that movie not canon? Ie why was stryker an old man in wolverine but a younger one in the dofp, how does wade even exist? There was no story to collassaus in any of the movies. There is no real way to know the change... Deadpool one is the only one with feats

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@randomsid82: dude I am talking about the retcon itself. If the wolverine movie was before the dofp then how is that movie not canon? Ie why was stryker an old man in wolverine but a younger one in the dofp, how does wade even exist? There was no story to collassaus in any of the movies. There is no real way to know the change... Deadpool one is the only one with feats

What are you talking about? Nobody said anything about anything before the time of the retcon being noncanon. And how would the retcon make Wade not exist? It's obvious Wade's story changed from the Deadpool movie. He was a mercenary for hire in the Deadpool movie, not running with Wolverines group. And once again, how does any of that matter here? This is about Colossus from Days of Future Past vs Colossus from Deadpool.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like I said earlier. Durability I can't come down definitely, but the new version took a pretty brutal beating as well one hell of an explosion with no real effect on him. Strength/Fighting wise I'd say that it's clear that the new one is miles better than the one we had.

Based on what?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickbarry said:

Based on what?

General tanking/countering of Angel Dust. The Colossus in DOFP was mostly useless compared to the rest of the team and a clumsily oaf when something grabbed ahold of him. Deadpool version actually struck with a great deal more force and wasn't immediately compromised when put in a bad situation. 'Course he did let a downed opponent destroy his ballbag. So negative points in that regard.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool Colossus.