vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#251  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has used illusions on Baron Mordo and demons in the past. It is still him when he uses his astral. He beat Moon Dragon so his mind is enough to enter Sentry's. He has the ability to cause time to freeze and travel about time. He can send himself and others to other dimensions with the wave of his hands. Even on this sights power ratings Dr. Strange is about two levels above Sentry. "
1.Mordo isn't as fast or as active as Sentry.I'm guessing he was still when demons were conjured? 
2.An Astral Projection isn't Strange.It's not him using intangibility or anything else.He's technically not even there.Thus he BFR's himself. 
3.You can't really compare Sentry and Moondragon.Again.There is nothing about his telepathic abilities specified. 
4.I know you didn't just use CV's power ratings...LMFAO 
5.In what instance did he teleport someone with the wave of his hand? Assuming he's not getting pummeled.Strange's autoshields are connected to his durability,they aren't actual shields.The shields you mentioned saving him from Galactus is something different entirely.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#252  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension,
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. 
As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro: He has warped himself and Juggernaut into Nightmare's dimension and others I can not recall. His shields have taken planets being destroyed, attacks from Doramamu, Juggernaut, and In-Betweener as a growing list of durability. His force attacks are powerful enough to slow down and even subdue Nightmare in his own dimension, "
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100. "
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I think that's relative to Juggernaut being slow.Not really being able to do anything but get teleported. As far as taking planets being destroyed I don't doubt Sentry could do that with no shields.I mean Drax did that before he was even class 100. "
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks "
Yes,there is.His fight with Genis.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
There has never been anything to suggest Sentry can cause planet breaking level attacks "
Yes,there is.His fight with Genis. "
I do not know that fight
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
I do not know that fight "

No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I do not know that fight "

No Caption Provided
"
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. 
That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed....
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Interesting Strange was able to move and destroy a moon after non stop fighting for 48 hours he is also able to control black holes as some strength feats "
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed.... "
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#261  Edited By SilverGalford

classic dr strange
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Sentry was generating enough energy to destroy planets...holding back. That's why Genis transported them to the Microverse,so nothing major would be destroyed.... "
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry "
I don't think he can BFR Sentry because of his speed.If he reverses time I don't really see how that gives him a win.He's just going back before he gets punched in the face.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Strange has destroyed planet sized objects in Shuma's realm he has also reversed time and like I said he can BFR him if he can BFR characters with magic defenses he can BFR Sentry "
I don't think he can BFR Sentry because of his speed.If he reverses time I don't really see how that gives him a win.He's just going back before he gets punched in the face. "
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Reverses time to be even more pre paired. In the past Strange has taken in the power of Shuma into himself that aloud him to travel around Shuma's realm faster then Shuma could touch him and blow up galaxies. He has also conjoured the power of Eternity into himself. His auto shields are fast enough to react to Deathurge attacks "
I concede that Classic Strange wins.Not because of this post though. "
Because he is a bigger plot device the SA Supes?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Because he is a bigger plot device the SA Supes? "
I wouldn't say all that but he's close.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#267  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o'
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Wow... You see something new everyday o_o' "
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose. "
I know from experience >_>
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
I would concede more if people will be as reasonable as SOM.Otherwise the Vance Mind Tricks come in.They never lose. "
I know from experience >_> "
LOL.
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By OhTru
@High Revolutionary said:
" A well versed classic Strange mutliates him. "
with ease
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By BatDance

Strange has much better feats

The Sentry is an idiot

@Son_of_Magnus said:

" Strange would destroy Sentry "

yup
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@OhTru said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" A well versed classic Strange mutliates him. "
with ease "
@BatDance said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Strange would destroy Sentry "
yup "
You're the same person.,,,why bump the thread to reiterate the same thing?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Vance Astro: Because he has been doing this all day especially to Black Adam and Superman and he is a troll
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By OhTru

@Ferro Vida said:

" Classic Strange takes this handily. "

not anymore it seems

@Vance Astro said:

" You can't really compare Sentry and Moondragon.Again.There is nothing about his telepathic abilities specified.  "

Everything you wished for is now inspiring the next issue for Bendis

Vance all your dreams about the Sentry are coming true
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@OhTru said:
"    

Everything you wished for is now inspiring the next issue for Bendis Vance all your dreams about the Sentry are coming true "
I can't tell what this scan is supposed to show. Genis defeated Sentry. 

Vance's "dreams" about the Sentry have nothing to do with what Bendis is doing to the character - Vance actually strongly disapproves of those developments.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

My groupies are getting out of line.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By FLCL1

dr. curbstomp
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By OhTru
@FLCL1 said:
" dr. curbstomp "
Bendisverse would force Strange to lose 

No Caption Provided
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Porlos

Yeah, Sentry already one shotted Dr. Strange.  Plus an amped Strange lost to WWH in a humiliating fashion while Sentry stalemated WWH.  Strange is one of those overrated characters without the feats to support his wins while Sentry is easy to put over him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Static Shock

Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Porlos said:
 Strange is one of those overrated characters without the feats to support his wins while Sentry is easy to put over him. "
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with strange....
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By evodmasters

Until Marvel gets around to putting a cap on the Sentry's power level and they stop adding new abilities; I can not comment.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By FLCL1
@Static Shock said:
" Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic. "
i dont think it was pis 

he wasnt out for blood he was trying to help bruce which lead him to his dimise 

however i admit it was pis how he struggled to do it
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock said:
" Dr. Strange losing the any version of Hulk is complete PIS. Hulk isn't immune to magic. "
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr.Strange for the win , by the way .

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#288  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Vance Astro said:
" My groupies are getting out of line. "
You've got to smack some ho's before this gets out of hand Vance.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By FLCL1
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" My groupies are getting out of line. "
You've got to smack some ho's before this gets out of hand Vance. "
XD
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By OhTru

I may have to revise my opinion

Sentry has plot powers

@King Saturn said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" Sentry already one-shotted Strange. "
was this before World War Hulk squeezed Strange's hands into Banana Pudding ? "
Sentry has the power of Octopus Tentacles
CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By CharlieJade
@High Revolutionary said:
"  

@Vance Astro said:
"No he hasn't because there is nobody Classic Strange could have fought anywhere near Sentry's strength.Also Juggernaut and Cloak owned Classic Strange. "
Please...  He handled the likes of Surfer, Thanos and Captain Universe, he even negated some of Galactus power. "

Strange would take it imo
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#292  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Sentry.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By spidey 15
@Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
Agreed. 
=]
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@spidey 15 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Sentry, if he blitzes at the best of his ability. Otherwise, Strange, every time. "
Agreed. =] "

Agreed again =P
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By ckal

All I've gotta say is Strange defeated the In-Betweener with no prep.  Doesn't Strange pretty much have his shields on at all times too? Strange has also withstood blasts from Galactus and what not. Classic Strange has some incredible feats.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
What ? Strange has autoshields, Sentry has no chance at all. Classic Stephen destroys him in seconds.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By crabtree

classic strange wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Boneapart

strange. without trying