Chrollo Lucilfer (Hunter X Hunter) vs Jiraiya (Naruto)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Area: Heavens Arena

Mindset: intent to kill, in character

Cis/pis off

Knowledge: Chrollo knows about Jiraiya sage mode while Jiraiya knows Chrollo can steal abilities. Both get 10 mins prep before hand fight

Chrollo is allow all his feats including the one's in latest chapter vs Jiraiya with all his feats except he can't summon that giant frog to aid him

Who wins?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it took pain all 6 of his bodies and an element of surprise to kill jiraiya. multiple instances of gallery fake is not going to equal the 6 bodies of pain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Chrollo's ability is offers versatility through complexity. He can use a very wide variety of abilities which, when coupled with his intellect, makes his next move insanely difficult to predict as you don't know what's going to come next. You plan for ability A, but are hit with abilities L and W. Which is perfect for a person like Chrollo: he's a highly intelligent individual and an excellent planner. The options his hatsu provides suits him perfectly because he can formulate so many different plans with it.

One of the more frightening aspects of Chrollo's hatsu is the immense psychological pressure it can exert on an opponent - they have to constantly stay on their toes and constantly keep thinking about what's coming next, which naturally would make anyone nervous and throw them off their game (if you're too busy thinking about what ability is coming next, you're not exactly devoting too much time to formulating your own plan to counter attack).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: With prep on sage mode, don't take Chrollo lightly, just because he's not stronger than pain doesn't mean he can't defeat jiraiya. With intelligence and planning, a weaker opponent can overcome a stronger opponent if he uses his brains.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kyrees

that versatility is not enough to cover the sheer difference in physicals and reaction time jiraiya has. heck, surviving an angry tsunade is already testament on his own and that's comparable to a four tailed naruto to a certain degree. intelligence isn't that much of a factor given jiraiya was able to taken down 3 bodies of pain with no info and trial and error approach.

that so called psychological pressure is really low given jiraiya was fighting 3 bodies of pain with their own tech to boot while in this scenario, he's fighting what is essentially weaker shadow clones with only 1 guy that has quite questionable strength to harm him.

when a certain pedo guy with a bungee gum can make chrollo react accordingly, i don't think a sannin with far better techniques and has enough intelligence to fight and discover 6 bodies of pain's weakness is going to have that much trouble here.

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chrollo definetly has the versatility on JIraiya but I think that Jiraiya with Sage mode can over come his versitility. Jiraiya is a man who was ambushed by pain and took out like 4 bodies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Him surviving Tsunade was comedy relief. Nothing more. I guest you're correct about a guy with weaker shadow clones. I assume that you're well aware of Chrollo ability sun and moon and what it does. You see those signs on his hands and on those people that are mark with it? Those signs will never disappear, yes, Jiraiya can take them down. But does he knows he is basically fighting suicide bombers that will constantly bombarded him?? Do you realize the area Chrollo and Jiraiya are fighting in? Their are a thousand people around them that Chrollo will use to his advantage. Would Jiraiya be ok in harming those innocent people?? You got to think about that. He is in character. Hisoka is a evil clown who will have no problem killing innocent beings. You believe Jiraiya will do the same?

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLus even nagato said that if Jiraiya had known as much about Nagato as Nagato did about him during the fight Jiraiya wouldve won. Nagato>>Chrollo

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaraiya stomps

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has Chrollo done in the current arc? I assume he's done something or this thread is pointless.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He literally turns into a shadow(cuz he can do that...just like he did during pain arc pre death) during prep and assassinates him(cuz he's flippin ninja). Hxh characters aren't Jaraiya lvl or above lol only exception being maybe possibly ant king, netero, adult gon, etc... basically the insanely hightier guys of the verse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: read latest chaps and found out for yourself, his abilities of sun and moon, which does not disappeared and when mark with nen abilities doesn't disappear too is quite troublesome for anyone to handle. Many who think jiraiya can overcome that believe brute strength can exceed planning and intelligence by a margin.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser he just has a ton of stolen abilities now...and he's OP by hxh standards(excluding characters like Killua's sister/brother/I'm confused sibling) if that makes sense.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser he just has a ton of stolen abilities now...and he's OP by hxh standards(excluding characters like Killua's sister/brother/I'm confused sibling) if that makes sense.

So what he's like Amazo? I need to catch up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: So you are implying that Hunter X Hunter characters like Killua and Feitan won't be able to tag Jiraiya? I know Godspeed Killua will blitz the heck out of Jiraiya while Feitan will blitz in similar speed add with a Hatsu I know Jiraiya won't survive. Chrollo is currently above them in overall abilities.... Hope you realize that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: In strength , most Hunter X Hunter characters are in tons range. So bare handed fighting won't be a problem for Chrollo more likely. But luckily he won't have to resort to that, he'll just use the same planning he is using against Hisoka and employ the hit and run tactic to avoid losing his life while at the same time spam multiple gallery fake clones use and attack, black voice to control, sun and moon to create signs that cause explosions, and lastly and the most dangerous of all, once he mark something with sun and moon, the ability itself with the item that been mark won't disappear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: and also know, the nen abilities that he is using...gallery fake with black voice is on the copy that have the sun and moon mark.... That means the nen abilities that are being use with that mark won't disappear too...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: After you read, feel free to deliver your answer, as I would like to hear.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chrollo will not engage h2h without at the very least severe internal injury or a few broken bones...need I remind everyone just how much sage mode can amp one's physicals? Remember even a regular sized Toad jacked up off of NE/natural energy can lift gigantic stone statues casually and if I remember correctly Pa could pick up Gamabunta too just fine...honestly Jaraiya should accidentally snap him like a twig based off of canonical sage mode user strength depictions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasukemilesmorales: Not quite, since Chrollo has prep and knowledge on sage mode it's more then likely he will not fight Jiraiya directly and instead use the crowd to his advantage by setting up gallery fake to copy multiple people, use sun and moon to mark those people as they will become suicide bombers and use black voice to control them and have them attack Jiraiya while he hides, his abilities are more complicated than you think, things that are mark with sun and moon won't disappear and that goes with the nen abilities that are being use on those things

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lastly Jaraiya isn't getting blitzed by Chrollo...stop powerscaling...next thing you are gonna be telling me he's stronger than Uvo....ugh just because he's the leader doesn't necessarily mean he's has best stats, best nen ability, best intelliegience, and best at everything by default.

Another how fast do you believe Killua is?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasukemilesmorales: it's sad people don't realize that both fighters are fighting in a arena full of people and both are in character, does in character Jiraiya has the will in his heart to kill innocent beings that are being thrown at his way? I myself don't know who will win this fight as I know Jiraiya strength and intelligent will be tested against such a complex and complicated opponent like Chrollo in a difficult situation where he is force to kill innocent beings and doesn't know what he opponent might pull out of his sleeve.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: @vintage_spiderman: He is not stronger or faster than the characters you mention, I said he is above them base on skill and ability. Get what I'm saying? A weaker opponent can defeat a stronger opponent if he knows how to employ his abilities to his advantage with strategy. Unless that opponent is or similar to being omnipotent or God. But that's not the case here, I never power scaled.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: I guest you are right about H2H part, since Chrollo has prep, he won't even have to touch Jiraiya or be near his presence, his suicide bombers that won't give in no matter even to the point of being destroyed will come after J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathkill23: it's just like me saying Tsunade is stronger than Jiraiya but Jiraiya is above her in overall ability, now you get what I'm saying? Just made it clear for you.

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaraiya takes this (cool battle idea though)

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funnily enough Lucifer is one of my fav hxh characters!

And yeah...that feat I named earlier involving Pa actually blows anything you can imagine hxh characters doing out of the water as Pa actually threw Gamabunta...forgot about that part.

So quite literally...Jaraiya breaks him...pun intended, and he doesn't need an order stamp command phrase to do so!

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats up with the HxH mismatches? first against One piece now they get stomped by naruto

Jiraiya stomps and lol @ killua blitzing ....... godspeed is overrated....

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BlackLegRaph

Jiraiya takes it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kyrees

@deathkill23 said:

@kyrees: Him surviving Tsunade was comedy relief. Nothing more. I guest you're correct about a guy with weaker shadow clones. I assume that you're well aware of Chrollo ability sun and moon and what it does. You see those signs on his hands and on those people that are mark with it? Those signs will never disappear, yes, Jiraiya can take them down. But does he knows he is basically fighting suicide bombers that will constantly bombarded him?? Do you realize the area Chrollo and Jiraiya are fighting in? Their are a thousand people around them that Chrollo will use to his advantage. Would Jiraiya be ok in harming those innocent people?? You got to think about that. He is in character. Hisoka is a evil clown who will have no problem killing innocent beings. You believe Jiraiya will do the same?

even if it's comic relief, tsunade's strength is not something you cannot ignore because of how easily it is for her to break anyone's bones. heck, the point of that comparison was him using that reference in kyuubi naruto's power at that time.

you do understand the normal human suicide bombers are not a moral equivalent of the massive jutsus jiraiya and pain did to each other ? heck even then, those clones are not even rigged to explode on the level you expect to harm jiraiya. so what if they are in a place where there are many potential suicide bombers ? one massive jutsu of jiraiya is enough to subdue them. jiraiya is a war veteran at this point, he's more than okay to kill a bunch of clones even if they are clouted near innocents.