Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

wally never blitzed a white martian even he reached him hardly in a end of the tunnel and punched him

He said he could IMP ZüM a thousand times before he could blink.

he can barely reach and hit ZüM at the end of the tunnel man ? are we talking about same wally ?

What...tunnel...?

No Caption Provided

and then

They're not going through a tunnel, they're running around the world.

And that 3rd scan is what I was referring to.

im talking about that too also he one shotted züm,don't punched to him hundred times

No Caption Provided

You do realise he was using a figure of speech? Referring to the blue trail he was leaving? They're at Mount Rushmore, there's no tunnel.

punched to him hundred times

I literally don't understand what you're saying because your English is so bad.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rogueshadow  Moderator

I'd back Flash.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

@sheenlantern said:

@dorukesin said:

wally never blitzed a white martian even he reached him hardly in a end of the tunnel and punched him

He said he could IMP ZüM a thousand times before he could blink.

he can barely reach and hit ZüM at the end of the tunnel man ? are we talking about same wally ?

What...tunnel...?

No Caption Provided

and then

They're not going through a tunnel, they're running around the world.

And that 3rd scan is what I was referring to.

im talking about that too also he one shotted züm,don't punched to him hundred times

No Caption Provided

You do realise he was using a figure of speech? Referring to the blue trail he was leaving? They're at Mount Rushmore, there's no tunnel.

yes,he reached him barely at the mount rushmore look at scan 1 and 2,züm passed him clearly

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@dorukesin: Ok, you're literally the only one that thinks Reeve's even has a chance, let alone wins. Shouldn't that tell you something? Multiple users trying to explain to you how and why he looses?

@god_spawn@deranged_midget_ One of you guys want to take a look at this and hopefully lock the s**t out of it. OP has admitted to making a battle he thought was spite and pretty much the entire CV community agrees on the outcome. This is also his 3rd - 5th thread like this.

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By AmazonieSPL

@cgoodness said:
No Caption Provided

im pretty sure even howard the duck could stomp......too soon?

Shame on you!

AmazonieSPL

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By dorukesin

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin: Ok, you're literally the only one that thinks Reeve's even has a chance, let alone wins. Shouldn't that tell you something? Multiple users trying to explain to you how and why he looses?

@god_spawn@deranged_midget_ One of you guys want to take a look at this and hopefully lock the s**t out of it. OP has admitted to making a battle he thought was spite and pretty much the entire CV community agrees on the outcome. This is also his 3rd - 5th thread like this.

yes you are right im going to solo on a multiple "wally" fanboys and they can't give an answer

im sure about a lot of guys could take supes in a DC/Marvel multiverse but wally is not one of them

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: We've all given you 5 answers and you're ignoring them.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By dorukesin

@pokeysteve said:

because superman could destroy the earth without touching and still you said flash is faster than him.

Wally's getting blitzed by single martian who is much more slower than J'onn and Reeve's SA Superman had limitless speed.

I offer you watch Reeve's Series again then talk with me

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@freefa11 said:

He reverses time around the whole earth without even landing, bringing Lois back to life, and then he goes and kills Wally before he ever gets it into his fool head to mess with her.

Did you know Superman was just trying to re-perform the exact same feat in Justice League of America # 08

A nice nod to the movie aye!

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By dorukesin

@freefa11 said:

He reverses time around the whole earth without even landing, bringing Lois back to life, and then he goes and kills Wally before he ever gets it into his fool head to mess with her.

Did you know Superman was just trying to re-perform the exact same feat in Justice League of America # 08

A nice nod to the movie aye!

i don't read that issue,so he did ?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Killemall

i don't read that issue,so he did ?

Its a part of Forever Evil, and Superman is actually trapped in some sort of weird prision, so even if he does in fact fly FTL like he wants to , it doesnt change anything.

But what Superman, not knowing anything here, was trying to do in the issue was trying to fly circles around Earth, at faster than light speed to turn back time, just like he did in the movie.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By theONEtaichou

@dorukesin: movie vs comic...

Movies are nerfed compared to their source material (comic)... and since cinematic universe is not cannon to the comic universe MEANS feats are not transferable!! ergo... comic Wally demolishes movie Clark. That is the ONLY logical outcome.

But if logic be damned...

good day

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

because superman could destroy the earth without touching and still you said flash is faster than him.

Wally's getting blitzed by single martian who is much more slower than J'onn and Reeve's SA Superman had limitless speed.

Wait....what?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By dorukesin

@theonetaichou said:

Movies are nerfed compared to their source material (comic)... and since cinematic universe is not cannon to the comic universe MEANS feats are not transferable!! ergo... comic Wally demolishes movie Clark. That is the ONLY logical outcome.

good day

im not transfered comic feats to movie

im argue with superman I,II,III,IV and returns feats and give me his best feats please

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

Wait....what?

No Caption Provided

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

good day

im argue with superman I,II,III,IV and returns feats and give me his best feats please

... if you are not transferring feats why are you producing comic scans of SA Superman (SA Superboy towing planets on the first page) as a counter to the comic Wally's feats? That, my friend is transference. And then you claimed they (comic and movie Superman) have the same feats, another instance of transference. You then posted to other viners a thesis on SA Superman further stacking your deck on transference.

I have said this to other viners I have debated when it comes to movie characters... if you took someone who knew nothing of Superman and made them watch Reeves/Routh Superman and then gave them to read comic Wally's feats... what would they say? Wally demolishes, no?

Like I said... if logic be damned then...

good day

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@theonetaichou said:

good day

... if you are not transferring feats why are you producing comic scans of SA Superman (SA Superboy towing planets on the first page) as a counter to the comic Wally's feats? That, my friend is transference. And then you claimed they (comic and movie Superman) have the same feats, another instance of transference. You then posted to other viners a thesis on SA Superman further stacking your deck on transference.

I have said this to other viners I have debated when it comes to movie characters... if you took someone who knew nothing of Superman and made them watch Reeves/Routh Superman and then gave them to read comic Wally's feats... what would they say? Wally demolishes, no?

Like I said... if logic be damned then...

good day

because i wanna to instruct them about who is actually SA Supes (Time Travel,Pushing Planets etc.)

even he can take him without comic feats

(Superman I,II,III,IV and Returns)

first of all he's truly invulnerable,a kryptonite continent couldn't hurt him,3 bloodlusted SA kryptonians(Zod,Non,Faora) couldn't beat him

and im sure about wally's fists can't do anything against him

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because i wanna to instruct them about who is actually SA Supes (Time Travel,Pushing Planets etc.)

first of all he's truly invulnerable,a kryptonite continent couldn't hurt him,3 bloodlusted SA kryptonians(Zod,Non,Faora) couldn't beat him

... but SA Superman is not Reeves/Routh Superman... R/R Superman is an adaptation of a superman based on on SA Superman. They are not the same being.

Let's take it further... SA Superman once towed planets... R/R Superman only pushed a moon... the question is can R/R Superman pull planets?... no! There is no evidence of that, only speculation because R/R Superman is an adaptation of SA Superman. Unfortunately mere speculation =/= fact!

Another way... Routh Superman got shanked by kryptonite, beat down, nearly drowned and then proceeded to pick up a kryptonite island and carried into space, this shows an insane level of resistance to his major weakness... SA Superman was notorious for being depowered by the words 'kryptonite'. I amplify to emphasize.

Again if you took someone who knew nothing of Superman and made them watch Reeves/Routh Superman and then gave them to read comic Wally's feats... what would they say? Wally demolishes, no? Especially of you add in the whole vibrate your molecules, speed steal, IMP etc etc...

good day

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou said:

good day

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

Wait....what?

No Caption Provided

Wally had been injured right before that hence why they were able to blitz him.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dorukesin

@theonetaichou said:

@dorukesin said:

... but SA Superman is not Reeves/Routh Superman... R/R Superman is an adaptation of a superman based on on SA Superman. They are not the same being.

Let's take it further... SA Superman once towed planets... R/R Superman only pushed a moon... the question is can R/R Superman pull planets?... no! There is no evidence of that, only speculation because R/R Superman is an adaptation of SA Superman. Unfortunately mere speculation =/= fact!

Another way... Routh Superman got shanked by kryptonite, beat down, nearly drowned and then proceeded to pick up a kryptonite island and carried into space, this shows an insane level of resistance to his major weakness... SA Superman was notorious for being depowered by the words 'kryptonite'. I amplify to emphasize.

Again if you took someone who knew nothing of Superman and made them watch Reeves/Routh Superman and then gave them to read comic Wally's feats... what would they say? Wally demolishes, no? Especially of you add in the whole vibrate your molecules, speed steal, IMP etc etc...

good day

thanks for the explanation

Reeve's Superman pushed the moon for very long distance while smiling (that means its pretty easy for him)

yes planet towing feat never shown on Movie Series even they don't give a reason for he should do but he's prove his strength level with Moon and Kryptonite Continent feats

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@dorukesin said:

@theonetaichou said:

good day

@ancient_0f_days said:

@dorukesin said:

@pokeysteve said:

Wait....what?

No Caption Provided

Wally had been injured right before that hence why they were able to blitz him.

wally's healing factor is faster then you think

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: So why did you make the thread? You're so confident Superman wins and Wally can't hurt him. Are you just trying to bait people into a fight?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: So why did you make the thread? You're so confident Superman wins and Wally can't hurt him. Are you just trying to bait people into a fight?

im just waiting for maybe some people will give me real Wally West feats and change the situations

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

It's called trolling.

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dorukesin

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin:

It's called trolling.

Don’t make battles that are clearly one-sided. Most times this happens when people want to make one character look bad or another look good. Either way it’s childish and a waste of space. Sometimes it’s a mistake because you don’t know all the abilities of one of the characters and it turns out that they have a power that would make them win easily, but that doesn’t happen much (and it really shouldn’t, CV is an encyclopedia, look up characters before you make the fight). If it’s obvious you’re doing it on purpose, the thread will be locked.

exactly

i know every abilities and almost every single feat about Reeve's and Wally.Also Wally is my fav. character in comic universe.What about you ?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@dorukesin:

It's called trolling.

exactly

i know every abilities and almost every single feat about Reeve's and Wally.Also Wally is my fav. character in comic universe.What about you ?

Exactly what? You're trolling?