• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for king_saturn
#1 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
Can this younger alternate version of The Man of Steel defeat Gohan of the Cell Saga ?

caption
caption
                                                                                     
caption
caption
Avatar image for oldmagic
#2 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. 

Avatar image for kurrent
#3 Posted by Kurrent (14282 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan beat Cell! Gohan FTW

Avatar image for king_saturn
#4 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet...
Avatar image for oldmagic
#5 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet..."
Either way, doesn't matter. Gohan fought against Freiza and other various martial artists. Trained by piccolo as a kid and learned martial arts through mind scape during there trip to namik with Krillen. Yea, Gohan wins this. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet..."
Either way, doesn't matter. Gohan fought against Freiza and other various martial artists. Trained by piccolo as a kid and learned martial arts through mind scape during there trip to namik with Krillen. Yea, Gohan wins this. "
Maybe So
Avatar image for the_502_kid
#7 Posted by The 502 Kid (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

i think gohan should have the win here

Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
This fight should take place on a Playground at Recess...

lol
Avatar image for oldmagic
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"This fight should take place on a Playground at Recess...

lol
"
And nothing will ever be the same....
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio

gohan's fighting experience and knowledge of energy and technique vs. chris kent.....

chris kent survived a bus falling on him... congrats!!!

gohan destroyed cell

cell destroyed earth's entire militia

gohan wins.

Avatar image for oldmagic
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"gohan's fighting experience and knowledge of energy and technique vs. chris kent.....

chris kent survived a bus falling on him... congrats!!!

gohan destroyed cell

cell destroyed earth's entire militia

gohan wins."
Nappa did the same thing lol
Avatar image for eagle20fox3
#12 Posted by cpt_linger (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"gohan's fighting experience and knowledge of energy and technique vs. chris kent.....

chris kent survived a bus falling on him... congrats!!!

gohan destroyed cell

cell destroyed earth's entire militia

gohan wins."
Nappa did the same thing lol"

survived a bus falling on him?
Avatar image for oldmagic
#13 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"oldmagic said:
"cpt_linger said:
"gohan's fighting experience and knowledge of energy and technique vs. chris kent.....

chris kent survived a bus falling on him... congrats!!!

gohan destroyed cell

cell destroyed earth's entire militia

gohan wins."
Nappa did the same thing lol"

survived a bus falling on him?"
Took out an entire military while laughing 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
Well Chris Kent does have Superman level speed and strength... why cant he last a little while here ? We never count Superman out of a fight with Goku when Goku is a far better hand to hand combat fighter than Superman in terms of techniques... so why do we do it now... with the little kid version of Superman ?
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Gohan at the Start of the cell Saga he isnt even SS yet the kent kid should be able to beat him.

Avatar image for thedrifter
#16 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gohan beat Cell! Gohan FTW"
I thought Cell beat Gohan.....?
Avatar image for ego
#17 Posted by Ego (2528 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Kurrent said:
"Gohan beat Cell! Gohan FTW"
I thought Cell beat Gohan.....?"
arent there two verisons of perfect cell though?
Avatar image for thedrifter
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Kurrent said:
"Gohan beat Cell! Gohan FTW"
I thought Cell beat Gohan.....?"
arent there two verisons of perfect cell though?"
Yeah, There's like Perfect Cell and Cell Perfect Form....I think

I'm not quite sure, I've only played one DBZ game
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#19 Edited by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultra perfect cell thats the one with SS powers from goku and has IT.

and reg...regular perfect cell the one that  blew himself up.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#20 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
I just think this fight is closer than people are really giving credit for
Avatar image for oldmagic
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I just think this fight is closer than people are really giving credit for
"
Not at all. Just imagine this....take a normal 10 year old kid from a park and give him superman's powers. Now, put that kid in the ring and pit him against Gohan who not only had a harsh training created by Piccolo (you don't pit a T-rex on a 7 year old kid....which is what piccolo basically did LOL) and who went on a dangerous journey around namik and faced opponents that are deadly all to save the people. Gohan not only fought Freiza but he almost succeeded i think.....can't remember. 
This is just a normal kid with a powers of a superman facing against another kid with a training that makes Baki's training look tame. And that SAYS allot. 
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#22 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

This is normal Gohan vs a kid version of superman..

Avatar image for king_saturn
#23 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"I just think this fight is closer than people are really giving credit for
"
Not at all. Just imagine this....take a normal 10 year old kid from a park and give him superman's powers. Now, put that kid in the ring and pit him against Gohan who not only had a harsh training created by Piccolo (you don't pit a T-rex on a 7 year old kid....which is what piccolo basically did LOL) and who went on a dangerous journey around namik and faced opponents that are deadly all to save the people. Gohan not only fought Freiza but he almost succeeded i think.....can't remember. 
This is just a normal kid with a powers of a superman facing against another kid with a training that makes Baki's training look tame. And that SAYS allot. 
"
Well he isnt just a normal kid... he does have some experience with fighting... not much but some. And his innocence could come in handy here especially since he does have super speed... Gohan wouldnt be able to just walk up to him and kick his teeth in...espically since he has Kryptonian durability too... the training that Gohan has afford will win him the fight in the long run... but Chris is not  just a regular boy... I mean anyone who can move near light speed and lift several hundred tons aint really normal with ot without good fighting experience
Avatar image for oldmagic
#24 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't find a better video but check this out. 

  

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#25 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet..."
Chris kent wins.. Normal Gohan cannot beat him.
Avatar image for oldmagic
#26 Edited by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet..."
Chris kent wins.. Normal Gohan cannot beat him."
See this people? This is just pathetic. This is why i consider superman and all that relates to him highly overrated. A kid version of superman who doesn't have any sense of fighting abilities beats Gohan who went through a life filled with violence. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#27 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"I can't find a better video but check this out. 
  

"
Thats very nice. But can we say that Chris Kent would not have the durability to withstand attacks from Gohan when he is a full blooded Kryptonian...  and he has all of there skill sets ? Now look... I aint saying he wins here... but he cant go out so easy here either... he may not have the expereince with fighting like Kal El or Kara Zor El but he has some experience... and that maybe all he needs to be able to survive what Gohan is throwing at him... the wide range attacks may not even matter with Chris moving with Superman level speed ( he could dodge some of the attacks )...
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#28 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

once again we are talking about normal gohan  3 years or so  after they killed frieza..I dont even think Gohan was training during that time he was catching up on school work + he was still a wuss.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#29 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Quite easily on Gohans part. Weather Chris has super strength doesn't matter. He has no ability to fight. Has no sense of how to throw a punch. He'd get his ass kicked. "
Chris has some sense of fighting skills... he had too to be able to stand to Monarch ( even though he did die ) ... and this is Gohan at the beginning of the Cell Saga. So he isnt totally at full power yet..."
Chris kent wins.. Normal Gohan cannot beat him."
See this people? This is just pathetic. This is why i consider superman and all that relates to him highly overrated. A kid version of superman who doesn't have any sense of fighting abilities beats Gohan who went through a life filled with violence. "
Well I never actually said Gohan loses here... just dont think he will one shot Chris Kent
Avatar image for oldmagic
#30 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"I can't find a better video but check this out. 
  

"
Thats very nice. But can we say that Chris Kent would not have the durability to withstand attacks from Gohan when he is a full blooded Kryptonian...  and he has all of there skill sets ? Now look... I aint saying he wins here... but he cant go out so easy here either... he may not have the expereince with fighting like Kal El or Kara Zor El but he has some experience... and that maybe all he needs to be able to survive what Gohan is throwing at him... the wide range attacks may not even matter with Chris moving with Superman level speed ( he could dodge some of the attacks )...
"
Yes but he only knows how to attack like a normal child. Though he is utilizing the power of a superman, he doesn't know how to fully utilize it. Look, this is the same thing as when Ginyu stole the body of Goku. He did not know how to use Goku's full power because he never realized one thing. In order to fully utilizing the full power of his body, one has to unify the power of the mind and the body in sync. I can post up the video to show you but thats irrelevant. 
The point is, Chris is just a child with limited fighting abilities that went up against Monarch....whoop de do. So what? he failed and probably could him by surprise. Gohan went up against Freiza who was on a whole 'nother league and still got out of there alive. That shows the will to survive and live while Chris doesn't. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#31 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"I can't find a better video but check this out. 
  

"
Thats very nice. But can we say that Chris Kent would not have the durability to withstand attacks from Gohan when he is a full blooded Kryptonian...  and he has all of there skill sets ? Now look... I aint saying he wins here... but he cant go out so easy here either... he may not have the expereince with fighting like Kal El or Kara Zor El but he has some experience... and that maybe all he needs to be able to survive what Gohan is throwing at him... the wide range attacks may not even matter with Chris moving with Superman level speed ( he could dodge some of the attacks )...
"
Yes but he only knows how to attack like a normal child. Though he is utilizing the power of a superman, he doesn't know how to fully utilize it. Look, this is the same thing as when Ginyu stole the body of Goku. He did not know how to use Goku's full power because he never realized one thing. In order to fully utilizing the full power of his body, one has to unify the power of the mind and the body in sync. I can post up the video to show you but thats irrelevant. 
The point is, Chris is just a child with limited fighting abilities that went up against Monarch....whoop de do. So what? he failed and probably could him by surprise. Gohan went up against Freiza who was on a whole 'nother league and still got out of there alive. That shows the will to survive and live while Chris doesn't. 
"
I think I see what you are saying..,
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#32 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan went up against frieza and didnt do anything to him...and Goku saved him thats the only reason he lived.

Avatar image for oldmagic
#33 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Gohan went up against frieza and didnt do anything to him...and Goku saved him thats the only reason he lived."
Yes but he hurt him, and thats what counts. He did something more than what Chris did to Monarch. 
Avatar image for king_saturn
#34 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Gohan went up against frieza and didnt do anything to him...and Goku saved him thats the only reason he lived."
Yes but he hurt him, and thats what counts. He did something more than what Chris did to Monarch. "
True. But look at how many countless other versions of Grown Men Supermen were unable to actually hurt Monarch too... only Superman Prime was able to actually hurt him... that was it. So that could just be a real testament to how powerful Monarch really is compared to Superman level beings
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#35 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza does not have the Speed durablilty or Power of Superman... what is Gohan going to do to this Kent kid even if the kid doesnt have alot of battle XP. he someones attacking him all he has to do his throw one or  two punches and that should be enough to KO gohan I mean look what recoom did to him..if you cant remember I'll get a vid for ya.


PS.. Gohan did not hurt frieza.

Avatar image for oldmagic
#36 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

Frieza does not have the Speed durablilty or Power of Superman... what is Gohan going to do to this Kent kid even if the kid doesnt have alot of battle XP. he someones attacking him all he has to do his throw one or  two punches and that should be enough to KO gohan I mean look what recoom did to him..if you cant remember I'll get a vid for ya.


PS.. Gohan did not hurt frieza.

"
Listen, saying Gohan not having the speed, durability and etc etc is just an opinion. No one really knows. dbz characters powers are through the usage of Ki and with the more Ki one has, the more they are able to enhance there body to higher levels and beyond. But thats besides the point. 
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Gohan went up against frieza and didnt do anything to him...and Goku saved him thats the only reason he lived."
Yes but he hurt him, and thats what counts. He did something more than what Chris did to Monarch. "
True. But look at how many countless other versions of Grown Men Supermen were unable to actually hurt Monarch too... only Superman Prime was able to actually hurt him... that was it. So that could just be a real testament to how powerful Monarch really is compared to Superman level beings"


Yes, he is very strong. 
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#37 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"

Frieza does not have the Speed durablilty or Power of Superman... what is Gohan going to do to this Kent kid even if the kid doesnt have alot of battle XP. he someones attacking him all he has to do his throw one or  two punches and that should be enough to KO gohan I mean look what recoom did to him..if you cant remember I'll get a vid for ya.


PS.. Gohan did not hurt frieza.

"
Listen, saying Gohan not having the speed, durability and etc etc is just an opinion. No one really knows. dbz characters powers are through the usage of Ki and with the more Ki one has, the more they are able to enhance there body to higher levels and beyond. But thats besides the point. 
 

then why have a battle like this? Gohan isnt that fast at this point  he hasnt had any weight training so he wont be moving at highspeeds like Goku has shown because he was training under 100x the earths gravity.
Avatar image for oldmagic
#38 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
This is what i feel about this thread. 


oldmagic
said:
See this people? This is just pathetic. This is why i consider superman and all that relates to him highly overrated. A kid version of superman who doesn't have any sense of fighting abilities beats Gohan who went through a life filled with violence. "
Avatar image for lantern_prime
#39 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Gohan < Chris Kent   Teen Gohan> Chris Kent

Avatar image for king_saturn
#40 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Kid Gohan < Chris Kent   Teen Gohan> Chris Kent"
Mhmmmm.... I See
Avatar image for randumo24
#41 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

  
Avatar image for triumphant
#42 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

gohan ftw

Avatar image for randumo24
#43 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio
  
Avatar image for king_saturn
#44 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
Chris Kent is faster than Gohan though...
Avatar image for the_rookie
#45 Posted by The Rookie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan ftw

Avatar image for randumo24
#46 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

yea right, faster please, superman is the most overrated super hero of all time, gohan is faster, tougher, and can fly

  
Avatar image for randumo24
#47 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

and it says gohan OF the cell saga which includes ssj2, and how can any1 say that just about any1 has a chance let alone a kid

Avatar image for king_saturn
#48 Posted by King Saturn (220882 posts) - - Show Bio
randumo24 said:
"yea right, faster please, superman is the most overrated super hero of all time, gohan is faster, tougher, and can fly
  
"
Chris Kent can Fly... and how does this prove that Gohan can move beyond the machspeeds that Chris Kent can ? It doesnt... cause you really dont know how fast or strong Gohan is... you can only assume
Avatar image for randumo24
#49 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

and is there any1 who can stand up to this

  
Avatar image for randumo24
#50 Posted by randumo24 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

and yes you can see he moves so fast you cant see it lol