Charlie Harper vs Barney Stinson (picking up women)

• 110 results
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cpt_linger
Ultimate Pick-Up Battle  

Which of these two could pick up the most women in a night? Who could pick up the most in a week? Barney Stinson may have magic tricks, good looks and a can do attitude, but what is it when put against Charlie Harper's Malibu estate, fast cars and a heavy drinking problem. 

Battle takes place on Bourbon Street, New Orleans. Barney starts at one end, Charlie at the other, when they meet in the middle who will have most women in arms?

Barney Stinson
 Barney Stinson

Edit: No Chalie Sheen hate mail please

Charlie Harper
 Charlie Harper
PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PreyingMantis

Barney with prep wins. 

Charlie needs to suit up.

Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jorg

Charlie Harper...is literally Charlie Sheen... 

Tiger blood ftw here
Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Green Skin

Barney without a doubt.  After all he did score a perfect game where he picked up a girl every night for a week.  He scored with the time travel bit, and he wrote the Bro code.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

money beats good looks, sorry barney
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Barney has a flat screen that is literally one of his walls. He has money.  

I'm partial because it's my favorite show but Barney wins. He's always ready to pick up a girl. He sleeps in a suit. A pajama suit. He also has The Playbook. Charlie is old, out of shape and pays for most of the women he picks up. Fun thread CPT =D
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cpt_linger
@Pokeysteve said:
"@Avenging-X-Bolt: pays for most of the women he picks up. Fun thread CPT =D "

By that logic he could buy himself a win here =P
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By mrtrickster

anybody can buy themselves a win if they have enough money

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cpt_linger
@mrtrickster said:
"anybody can buy themselves a win if they have enough money "

So Batman has been wasting his time fighting crime when he could have just paid for it to go away?
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mrtrickster
@cpt_linger said:
" @mrtrickster said:
So Batman has been wasting his time fighting crime when he could have just paid for it to go away? "
I thought this thread is about picking up women..................
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cpt_linger
@mrtrickster said:
" @cpt_linger said:
" @mrtrickster said:
So Batman has been wasting his time fighting crime when he could have just paid for it to go away? "
I thought this thread is about picking up women.................. "

You're right, I guess when it comes to women, you can buy yourself a win. And whos winning?
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jorg

Charlie picks up a new woman per show, sometimes 2-3.  

If he doesn't screw around with alan and nights in getting drunk alone he could win this easily.  

"Are you cheating on me?" 
Charlie - "Well...trust is a two way street....i've been hurt before..." 
"you can trust me charlie" 
"I hope so, because without trust....all we have is sex..." 
"Oh charlie, everything will be fine" 

The Guys a master manipulator!
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve
@cpt_linger said:
" @Pokeysteve said:
"@Avenging-X-Bolt: pays for most of the women he picks up. Fun thread CPT =D "
 By that logic he could buy himself a win here =P "
No. Buying isn't "picking up".  
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Achilles.

Barney without a sweat....

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Joey Tribianni vs Barny would be better. 

But Charlie wins this, he's older, has more experience. And has more money.

Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fehafare

Barny crumbstomps.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

Barney actually picks up women. Charlie just buys them. This is no contest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fehafare@CitizenBane: Money wins in the end....
Fehafare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fehafare
@comicdude23
And that means who wins? 
I didn't see much episodes of 2 and a half man (i saw like 80-100), i know that he makes those songs for children and earns pretty well, but look at barny, he never showed any conserns about money, can aford himself to buy like 5 TV-s just to smash them and not to forget he has 2 wall TV-s, (not TV-s on a wall but TV-s that are a wall) 
So either way he would win, if we go by money or by strategy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fehafare said:
@comicdude23: And that means who wins? I didn't see much episodes of 2 and a half man (i saw like 80-100), i know that he makes those songs for children and earns pretty well, but look at barny, he never showed any conserns about money, can aford himself to buy like 5 TV-s just to smash them and not to forget he has 2 wall TV-s, (not TV-s on a wall but TV-s that are a wall) So either way he would win, if we go by money or by strategy.
This would go similar to what happened with Charlie and his young handyman. He had a young handyman, and Charlie's girlfriend preferred him a-lot more, but he gave her money and bought her something and she chose a some-what 40 year old Charlie over a some-what 20 something handyman. Charlie has a beach-house. He's had 3-somes, etc...as I said, more exp.
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one beats Charlie Sheen he is the Warlock. 
The guys who belives tha Doogie Howser can wins are loosing. 
I am WINNING!!!!

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ComicStooge

Barney pushes Charlie in front of a train. 

The end.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

Barney and his friends made a Bracket of all the women he picked up and tried to figure out which one he screwed over the worst. A freaking bracket!! Charlie has never done anything impressive other than whipping out a bunch of cash. The only person who can compete with Barney for the ladies is The Fonz.  And this is on Bourbon Street. Their money and big ass tvs and cars and beach houses aren't going to be of any use. 

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:
Barney and his friends made a Bracket of all the women he picked up and tried to figure out which one he screwed over the worst. A freaking bracket!! Charlie has never done anything impressive other than whipping out a bunch of cash. The only person who can compete with Barney for the ladies is The Fonz.  And this is on Bourbon Street. Their money and big ass tvs and cars and beach houses aren't going to be of any use. 
Joe Tribianni could probably do better than Barney. But Charlie has picked up several women all the time, he's had so many he can't remember all of them, and he did so many women that they made a website against Charlie Harper. Again, money and cars has already beaten a younger guy in an episode.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Charlie Harper
DoorstepDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DoorstepDude

I remember this episode of HIMYM where Barney shows to have the skills to convince everyone he wants to do almost everything he wants them to do. Dunno in which episode this was tho. But i think it was Season 6.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By beatboks1
@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:
Joe Tribianni could probably do better than Barney. But Charlie has picked up several women all the time, he's had so many he can't remember all of them, and he did so many women that they made a website against Charlie Harper. Again, money and cars has already beaten a younger guy in an episode.
That actually point to why Charlie would loose to Barney. Charlie get the sex and pisses of the woman. Barnie get's the Sex (just as much, if there is a difference more) cut's the woman loose but actually still has all of them wanting him when next they meet. Barney can and has gone back, while Charlie has burned all his bridges. Also on the money front Barney has more. He's high enough up the corporate ladder that he can choose who get's major contracts on a whim. All Charlie does is write jingles. The difference between the two would be several zero's per year in Barney's favor plus stock options worth much much more. there have also been two eps of 2 1/2 men where Charlie had money problems - not so for Barney. Who as stated could buy better and better TV's (some of which would have been a couple of $K) just to smash and take out frustration. in that one ep Barney threw around $20K down the drain in a few days without a second thought. That's more money thrown around in 1 ep than Charlie has thrown around in several.

As for the can't remember them Barney doesn't remember all the names either, but he also doesn't drink as much as Charlie (less brain cells killed hardly a feat).
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@beatboks1 said:
@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:
That actually point to why Charlie would loose to Barney. Charlie get the sex and pisses of the woman. Barnie get's the Sex (just as much, if there is a difference more) cut's the woman loose but actually still has all of them wanting him when next they meet. Barney can and has gone back, while Charlie has burned all his bridges. Also on the money front Barney has more. He's high enough up the corporate ladder that he can choose who get's major contracts on a whim. All Charlie does is write jingles. The difference between the two would be several zero's per year in Barney's favor plus stock options worth much much more. there have also been two eps of 2 1/2 men where Charlie had money problems - not so for Barney. Who as stated could buy better and better TV's (some of which would have been a couple of $K) just to smash and take out frustration. in that one ep Barney threw around $20K down the drain in a few days without a second thought. That's more money thrown around in 1 ep than Charlie has thrown around in several.  As for the can't remember them Barney doesn't remember all the names either, but he also doesn't drink as much as Charlie (less brain cells killed hardly a feat).
The women still want Charlie. He just doesn't want them. I don't think Barney has more, Charlie has a big-expensive beach house in Malibu, and he got tonnes of money from doing Charlie-Waffles. Those jungles made him a popular-rich kids singer. Charlie had money problems but he still had money in his pocket, and with help he got through it. Also, could you name the ep or show a video of when Barney through out $20k. Also, we've seen Charlie do more as Two and a Half Men has ran for 8 years now, How I Met Your Mother has only ran for 4. Also, I believe theirs an episode where it is revealed that Charlie has a stash of money in his bedroom somewhere.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By beatboks1
@Frozen: And yet Barnie doesn't get the  hate or a whole sites dedicated to dissing him.
On the money front ( last post I'll make on it). I just went to two reale estate sites. A Malibu beach front home like that of Charlies goes fro between 1.3 to 1.7 million. An upper east side Penthouse like that of Barney's goes for 1.4 1.7 million. I don't really see a difference. Now if Charlies home was depicted as a mansion with large grounds (which none of the images look anything like ) it would be 4 to 10 million. You've never seen the ep where Barney out of frustration goes to an electronics retailer and buys between 20 to 30 TV's walked out of the store and smashed them on the ground. He started off with TV that is similar to my own (which was $1400) and the last one was a 42" HD 3d TV. Really don't think he has money problems he did after all buy his mom a home as well as a holiday one for himself (that's on top of the penthouse)
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Frozen said:

@beatboks1 said:

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:
That actually point to why Charlie would loose to Barney. Charlie get the sex and pisses of the woman. Barnie get's the Sex (just as much, if there is a difference more) cut's the woman loose but actually still has all of them wanting him when next they meet. Barney can and has gone back, while Charlie has burned all his bridges. Also on the money front Barney has more. He's high enough up the corporate ladder that he can choose who get's major contracts on a whim. All Charlie does is write jingles. The difference between the two would be several zero's per year in Barney's favor plus stock options worth much much more. there have also been two eps of 2 1/2 men where Charlie had money problems - not so for Barney. Who as stated could buy better and better TV's (some of which would have been a couple of $K) just to smash and take out frustration. in that one ep Barney threw around $20K down the drain in a few days without a second thought. That's more money thrown around in 1 ep than Charlie has thrown around in several.  As for the can't remember them Barney doesn't remember all the names either, but he also doesn't drink as much as Charlie (less brain cells killed hardly a feat).
The women still want Charlie. He just doesn't want them. I don't think Barney has more, Charlie has a big-expensive beach house in Malibu, and he got tonnes of money from doing Charlie-Waffles. Those jungles made him a popular-rich kids singer. Charlie had money problems but he still had money in his pocket, and with help he got through it. Also, could you name the ep or show a video of when Barney through out $20k. Also, we've seen Charlie do more as Two and a Half Men has ran for 8 years now, How I Met Your Mother has only ran for 4. Also, I believe theirs an episode where it is revealed that Charlie has a stash of money in his bedroom somewhere.
I wanna clear up the tv thing first. Barney only actually paid for 1 tv. He was finding them in the dumpster behind the bar. When he sees the trash has been picked up he goes and buys one and then they cut to him smashing it behind the bar. I don't remember him throwing away 20K in a day but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Barney also has pissed a woman off to the point where she made a website about him. He was using his friend Ted Mosby's name at the time though haha the creators actually put up a website for any fans of the show TedMosbyisajerk.com.  I wish I knew how to make video clips. Barney has way more feats up hook ups than Charlie. Like I said though, this battle takes place on Bourbon street. Their money and fancy houses don't mean anything.  

@Frozen said:

@beatboks1 said:

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:
How I Met You Mother is entering it's 7th season.  
Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nessy

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Barney has a flat screen that is literally one of his walls. He has money.  

I'm partial because it's my favorite show but Barney wins. He's always ready to pick up a girl. He sleeps in a suit. A pajama suit. He also has The Playbook. Charlie is old, out of shape and pays for most of the women he picks up. Fun thread CPT =D

He actually has 2 flat screens covering 2 of his walls :) 

Barney goes out of his way to make picking up women a challenge, he even had so many women calling him at one point that it almost drove him insane. Charlie isn't even at Joey Tribbiani level. 

Barney makes a bracket out of women he's slept with in a competition to find out who has been wronging him, and he has also had a website made about him. 
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By CainPanell
@Fehafare: exactly he at one point found the best option for a tv just so he could throw it in the garbage
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CHARLIE IS WINNING AND THE REST ARE LOSING. 
Because he is a frecking rockstar from mars, he is in a drug and is callded Charlie Haper if Doogie Howser try it his face would melt. 
HE IS WIINING HERE, WINNING THER, WINNING EVERYWHERE, HE IS JUST BIWINNING!!!

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By beatboks1
@Pokeysteve said:
I wanna clear up the tv thing first. Barney only actually paid for 1 tv. He was finding them in the dumpster behind the bar. When he sees the trash has been picked up he goes and buys one and then they cut to him smashing it behind the bar. I don't remember him throwing away 20K in a day but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Barney also has pissed a woman off to the point where she made a website about him. He was using his friend Ted Mosby's name at the time though haha the creators actually put up a website for any fans of the show TedMosbyisajerk.com.  I wish I knew how to make video clips. Barney has way more feats up hook ups than Charlie. Like I said though, this battle takes place on Bourbon street. Their money and fancy houses don't mean anything.  

Not sure how i missed this so sorry for late reply, but are you sure about him finding the TV's. I could have sworn He purchased several in that store i remember him talking to the sales clerk about a plasma like mine and another after that and finally the 3d. I'm not a huge fan of the show and usually only watch it when my kid's are watching one TV (the 42" Plasma in my room not the 32" LCD connected to DVD or media player  in their room because of course they want to watch pay TV) leaving me stuck watching the other 42" plasma in the living room that my wife has on "how I met your Mother".  i was also sure he smashed around 9 or so TV's (the first two of which - old fashion box type were found in the dumpster)
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Stompa

Barney. Playbook. Nuff said.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:
@Frozen said:

@beatboks1 said:

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:

Ok. He paid for 1 TV. When did this 20k thing happen? Because if it did happen their has to be proof. When did Barney's pissed off girlfriend make a website? If you watch the episode with the website of Charlie you will see their are many, many, many women who he has pissed off, and when he apologizes they all forgive him. But ok you posted the link. Here is the episode with Charlie Harper sucks. Also, he usually can pull out some money.

Here. Charlie Harper sucks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpyLsKVgho

@Frozen said:

@beatboks1 said:

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:

How I Met You Mother is entering it's 7th season.   

Nice, I've been waiting for the new season.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@beatboks1 said:
@Frozen: And yet Barnie doesn't get the  hate or a whole sites dedicated to dissing him. On the money front ( last post I'll make on it). I just went to two reale estate sites. A Malibu beach front home like that of Charlies goes fro between 1.3 to 1.7 million. An upper east side Penthouse like that of Barney's goes for 1.4 1.7 million. I don't really see a difference. Now if Charlies home was depicted as a mansion with large grounds (which none of the images look anything like ) it would be 4 to 10 million. You've never seen the ep where Barney out of frustration goes to an electronics retailer and buys between 20 to 30 TV's walked out of the store and smashed them on the ground. He started off with TV that is similar to my own (which was $1400) and the last one was a 42" HD 3d TV. Really don't think he has money problems he did after all buy his mom a home as well as a holiday one for himself (that's on top of the penthouse)
Actually, acording to Pokeysteve he did. Can you name or show a clip of Barney doing that to those TVs? Some clip or episode name? 
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By beatboks1
@Frozen said:
@beatboks1 said:
@Frozen: And yet Barnie doesn't get the  hate or a whole sites dedicated to dissing him. On the money front ( last post I'll make on it). I just went to two reale estate sites. A Malibu beach front home like that of Charlies goes fro between 1.3 to 1.7 million. An upper east side Penthouse like that of Barney's goes for 1.4 1.7 million. I don't really see a difference. Now if Charlies home was depicted as a mansion with large grounds (which none of the images look anything like ) it would be 4 to 10 million. You've never seen the ep where Barney out of frustration goes to an electronics retailer and buys between 20 to 30 TV's walked out of the store and smashed them on the ground. He started off with TV that is similar to my own (which was $1400) and the last one was a 42" HD 3d TV. Really don't think he has money problems he did after all buy his mom a home as well as a holiday one for himself (that's on top of the penthouse)
Actually, acording to Pokeysteve he did. Can you name or show a clip of Barney doing that to those TVs? Some clip or episode name? 
I'll take pokey's word on the internet thing, but the ep I watched I could have sworn he was buying at least 3 ( I thought it was more like 6i did see he got one out of the "dumpster", which is why I've queried pokey). Since I've seen like maybe a dozen eps not likely to be able to name one. Still doesn't change teh fact that a penthouse in upper east side of Manhattan is still worth a few  times what a non estate beach front house is in Malibu. That's according to reale estate checks on line. If the Malibu house was multi floor with a large grounds and estate (which isn't what I've seen on the 20 to 30 eps I've seen) etc it would go the other way.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@beatboks1 said:
@Frozen said:
@beatboks1 said:
I'll take pokey's word on the internet thing, but the ep I watched I could have sworn he was buying at least 3 ( I thought it was more like 6i did see he got one out of the "dumpster", which is why I've queried pokey). Since I've seen like maybe a dozen eps not likely to be able to name one. Still doesn't change teh fact that a penthouse in upper east side of Manhattan is still worth a few  times what a non estate beach front house is in Malibu. That's according to reale estate checks on line. If the Malibu house was multi floor with a large grounds and estate (which isn't what I've seen on the 20 to 30 eps I've seen) etc it would go the other way.
Ok on the internet thing. I don't think it was 3, unless their is proof. Charlie's house is 2 floors with a balcony, also, a house like Charlie's can go up to $2 million, here's a site - http://www.homes.com/For-Sale/CA/MALIBU/3/
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fetts

Barney ftw!

Avatar image for greencrapweasel
greencrapweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By greencrapweasel

oh come on; its barney hands down....he knows magic! i mean i love charlie, but i love barney more. just look at the statistics of it; barney goes through all the lengths to get where he needs to bang, which truly is legen...wait for it......dary! charlie on the other hand cheats, he takes the easy way out and then when he needs to he just says screw it and calls a hooker. The Barnicle doesn't cheat.....at the game, WHAT UP!
MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MikeLitoris

Charlie Harper, duh. Barney's batting average is barely over 1%.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cascadeking09

I think barney usually  wins, but it seems he puts more effort into getting girls while Charlie can pick up a girl almost without effort. Barney is also prone to gettting blocked by Lily so Charlie could possibly beat him given that it's in Malibu.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokeysteve
@beatboks1 said:
@Pokeysteve said:

Not sure how i missed this so sorry for late reply, but are you sure about him finding the TV's. I could have sworn He purchased several in that store i remember him talking to the sales clerk about a plasma like mine and another after that and finally the 3d. I'm not a huge fan of the show and usually only watch it when my kid's are watching one TV (the 42" Plasma in my room not the 32" LCD connected to DVD or media player  in their room because of course they want to watch pay TV) leaving me stuck watching the other 42" plasma in the living room that my wife has on "how I met your Mother".  i was also sure he smashed around 9 or so TV's (the first two of which - old fashion box type were found in the dumpster)
It's ok. I don't get notifications sometimes too. I'm pretty sure. He visits the dumpster a few times and smashes the old model box TVs. A few of them. Then he goes back and everything is gone so he goes to the store. The clerk is talking about plasma TVs but he says he'll take the other one then they cut to him slamming it. Total TVs smashes is around 3 or 4 I think.  

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:
@Frozen said:

@beatboks1 said:

@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve said:

Ok. He paid for 1 TV. When did this 20k thing happen? Because if it did happen their has to be proof. When did Barney's pissed off girlfriend make a website? If you watch the episode with the website of Charlie you will see their are many, many, many women who he has pissed off, and when he apologizes they all forgive him. But ok you posted the link. Here is the episode with Charlie Harper sucks. Also, he usually can pull out some money.

Here. Charlie Harper sucks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpyLsKVgho  
I'm not sure about the 20K thing. There was an episode that revealed Barney has a gambling addiction so maybe in there somewhere. It wasn't his girlfriend. He was trying to convince Ted he could use his career as an architect to pick up girls. Ted starts talking to a girl and realizes it works so he says that he's Ted Mosby and spends the night with the girl and she makes the website because she thinks he's Ted Mosby. That was Season 2 Episode 4 "Ted Mosby: Architect". And the episode with the TVs is season 4 Episode 12 "Benefits".
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Pokeysteve: If it was about gambling then I don't see how that relates here. That website was made on Charlie because he had done so many women.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#47  Edited By Billy Batson

Barney. 

BB

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tigerblood wins

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sherlock

Barney wins this

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Frozen said:
@Pokeysteve: If it was about gambling then I don't see how that relates here. That website was made on Charlie because he had done so many women.
The 20K could have been about gambling. It still shows he's filthy rich. Barney's website was made for the same reason. He later had a girl following him around warning all of the girls he talked too that he was a jerk.