Challenge a Viner Sherlock Vs Guttridgeb (Wesker Vs Boba Fett)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sherlock

As is the norm in my threads im not going to come up with some crazy story. And is also the norm im going to use a Ledger arena.Special Thanks to Ckal

No Caption Provided

Wesker (Sherlock) Will Start at point A

Fett (Guttridgeb) will start at point B

Participant may not leave the battle area (That would be everything shown in the picture)

Standard Gear for Both Character.Since hasnt clarified that with me yet ill let him post it when he replies (Be warned iv debated with Fetts enough times to know all about Bobas standard gear)

Win By

KO

Death

Incapacitation

BFR (Not that this one is very likely)

Wesker Gear:Samurai Edge Handgun,Magnum,Hand Grenades,Sunglasses

And again with the norm,if you are not myself or guttridgeb do NOT post opinions on the battle since this is a challenge thread

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

The 2 overrated media characters against each other. Who will win.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@YoungJustice said:
Overrated???? I sincerely hope you meant underrated. Otherwise, progenitor and I are going to have start doing dome whoopin. 

Speaking of which, what are you two doing with our match??? 

-_- 

Lol. Jk bros. Kick his ass Guttridgeb! :)
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

For all his supposed fandom, I've never seen Sherlock debate for Wesker, so this'll be interesting.

@YoungJustice said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

@Sherlock: Boba Fett can have standard equipment as of the Yuuzhan Vong war, how does that sound.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock

@guttridgeb: Give me a list of stuff to put in the OP

Also sorry about the delay havnt had a com in a few days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: I don't seem to be able to find my Yuuzhan Vong War stuff (I recently moved so a lot of stuff is still boxed away). I'll go with in between RotS and ANH instead.

• ZX Miniature Flame Projector
  • DUR-24 Wrist Laser
  • Mandalorian Armour
  • Stun Agent Darts
  • Mini Concussion Rocket Launcher
  • Fibercord Whip

And these two, the names of which I'm not sure.

No Caption Provided
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

@guttridgeb: Sorry forgot about this.Iv had a ton of PMs lately.Yeah that gear should be fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: Sorry I didn't respond, I completely forgot :)

Boba Fett has trained almost his entire life and is considered to be amongst the greatest bounty hunters ever to live. He has reflexes fast enough to take on jedi and is skilled with all his equipment to the point where he can take on multiple enemies at a time.

Taking out Rahm Kota (credit to for originally posting it)

No Caption Provided

Takes on multiple enemies at once

There is another instance from the Empire series but my scanner doesn't work and I cannot find a scan on Google. He teams up with Vader to take on lots of adversaries and supposedly saves Vader (Vader denies this so it could be either of them trying to make themselves sound tougher).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

Epic debate guys.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock

Bump for myself

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Prime

EU Boba is a beast, imo more than a match for Wesker :)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock

@nickzambuto: You aint seen nothin yet

@Chaos Prime: We are just getting started my friend.

@guttridgeb: Im not seeing much of a feat in the Kota one.I can barley tell what happened.Is there more to it you could post??Also i assume Boba has his jet pack yes?

You can easily see in this video that Wesker moves faster than a human eye can perceive and is one of the top bullet dodgers in fiction because of it.That is pretty dam fast.On top of that super speed he also has increased durability strength and a healing factor.

Boba is going to be hard put to it to lay a hit on Wesker just due to his reflexes and speed even with his vast armory.I believe i can cover every weapon you have and why it would be useless be that tanking or dodging.If you need me to provide proof im more than happy to do so as is though im not a fan of spamming scans and vids.

Wesker on the other hand is fully able to hit and kill Boba without much issue.Iv heard from Fetts several times that Boba has tanked a missile shot to the chest and survived due unto his armor.Trouble with any armor is that the force going into the hit is still going to be felt through it.FE steel plate armor vs a mace.It may not go through the armor but the person in the armor will feel it.Wesker is about a 5 toner so any strike he lands Boba will feel and it is going to hurt with or without armor.A head shot especially will likely break his neck ending him instantly

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chaos Prime

looking forward to this :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:

@guttridgeb: Im not seeing much of a feat in the Kota one.I can barley tell what happened.Is there more to it you could post??Also i assume Boba has his jet pack yes?

My scanner doesn't work so I can only post what I can find on google I'm afraid. Basically, Kota goes to attack Boba but gets taken down and winded with one kick. As a jedi, Kota is fast and hard to hit. Yes I forgot to mention the jet pack, sorry.

You can easily see in this video that Wesker moves faster than a human eye can perceive and is one of the top bullet dodgers in fiction because of it.That is pretty dam fast.On top of that super speed he also has increased durability strength and a healing factor.

Boba is going to be hard put to it to lay a hit on Wesker just due to his reflexes and speed even with his vast armory.I believe i can cover every weapon you have and why it would be useless be that tanking or dodging.If you need me to provide proof im more than happy to do so as is though im not a fan of spamming scans and vids.

Fett does have pretty amazing reflexes as shown by the Kota scan. Also, his clone template Jango Fett who is usually considered inferior to Boba was able to take out multiple Jedi - 20 I think - alone. Hand to hand Fett wouldn't do very well but he would be able to hold of Wesker until he could take to the air. From that point he could probably find some flammable materials, which I suspect would be present, and use them against Wesker. He could also spam Wesker with explosives as he burns.

Wesker on the other hand is fully able to hit and kill Boba without much issue.Iv heard from Fetts several times that Boba has tanked a missile shot to the chest and survived due unto his armor.Trouble with any armor is that the force going into the hit is still going to be felt through it.FE steel plate armor vs a mace.It may not go through the armor but the person in the armor will feel it.Wesker is about a 5 toner so any strike he lands Boba will feel and it is going to hurt with or without armor.A head shot especially will likely break his neck ending him instantly

Fett isn't going to let Wesker near him, his jet pack skills are very impressive so he could avoid Wesker if he were to try and jump at Fett. At a young age (before the death of Jango) Boba was able to take a tooth from the beast pictured below, only equipped a jet pack. The beast was also trying to eat Boba as he smelled like its prey at the time.

No Caption Provided

The picture doesn't quite make it clear but one of those teeth are roughly the same size as Boba.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sherlock

@guttridgeb said: Sorry about the late reply.Been slightly busy...and lazy mostly lazy lets face it

Fett does have pretty amazing reflexes as shown by the Kota scan. Also, his clone template Jango Fett who is usually considered inferior to Boba was able to take out multiple Jedi - 20 I think - alone. Hand to hand Fett wouldn't do very well but he would be able to hold of Wesker until he could take to the air. From that point he could probably find some flammable materials, which I suspect would be present, and use them against Wesker. He could also spam Wesker with explosives as he burns.

While taking on multiple Jedi is always a nice thing it doesnt count for as much as you might think.These would all be nameless Jedi with no feats to back them.All they have is the title of Jedi.You cant get much from that.FE Hand ninjas are all highly trained yet any street leveler worth anything can take on hordes of the guys without breaking a sweat.The same is true here.Another thing to note is while Boba may be better than Jango,the feat is not Bobas and has no place here.(BTW is that the scene in the snow because there were like 6 if i remember correctly)

As for setting Wesker on fire,he has shown time and again to be very durable with plenty of explosive feats to fall back on.As well as a few other things

So start off at 2:45.Wesker take a lead pipe to the face then the arm.Note that coming in contact with his arm the pipe bends.Those things are solid.Bending them takes some power so you can tell the hits werent pidly.None the worse off

Next 4:37.Gets a shit ton of steel I beams dropped on him.1 of those would be enough to kill a person easily.A little shaky on getting up but up he is.

Right after that a large explosion enough to actually cause him facial injury.Still up and able to laugh maniacally

So the first part is just Wesker being an all around bad ass.If unlike me you arent turned on by this feel free to skip to 2:25

At 2:25 you will see Wesker not only catch an RPG but also tank the blast point blank.

Next you can skip to 6:19.Get a good look at his jumping ability.Thats pretty freaking high and hes also severely weakened at this point

The rest os cool but nothing you havnt seen

To sum up,Wesker can dodge almost anything Boba fires at him and can tank anything he cant dodge.Needless to say Boba cant do the same.1 good hit and hes out like a light

Also i know Boba has great jetpack abilities but he can only avoid Wesker for so long.Eventually he will need to try something drastic and at that point Wesker will get him and end him

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Chaos Prime

O man im loving this debate, Scans & Vids can u ask for more? i dont think so :)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fetts

ERRGGHHH Lemme at him!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh dear, looks like this is going to be a tough debate...

@Sherlock said:

@guttridgeb said: Sorry about the late reply.Been slightly busy...and lazy mostly lazy lets face it

While taking on multiple Jedi is always a nice thing it doesnt count for as much as you might think.These would all be nameless Jedi with no feats to back them.All they have is the title of Jedi.You cant get much from that.FE Hand ninjas are all highly trained yet any street leveler worth anything can take on hordes of the guys without breaking a sweat.The same is true here.Another thing to note is while Boba may be better than Jango,the feat is not Bobas and has no place here.(BTW is that the scene in the snow because there were like 6 if i remember correctly)

Jedi of any kind are going to be skilled and able to use the Force, some more than others admittedly. I cannot remember how many Jedi there were, I borrowed the graphic novel ages ago from a library. I did see someone say there were 20 Jedi in another forum though. Here are the scans I stole from Fetts ;)

As for setting Wesker on fire,he has shown time and again to be very durable with plenty of explosive feats to fall back on.As well as a few other things

So start off at 2:45.Wesker take a lead pipe to the face then the arm.Note that coming in contact with his arm the pipe bends.Those things are solid.Bending them takes some power so you can tell the hits werent pidly.None the worse off

Next 4:37.Gets a shit ton of steel I beams dropped on him.1 of those would be enough to kill a person easily.A little shaky on getting up but up he is.

Right after that a large explosion enough to actually cause him facial injury.Still up and able to laugh maniacally

So the first part is just Wesker being an all around bad ass.If unlike me you arent turned on by this feel free to skip to 2:25

At 2:25 you will see Wesker not only catch an RPG but also tank the blast point blank.

Next you can skip to 6:19.Get a good look at his jumping ability.Thats pretty freaking high and hes also severely weakened at this point

To sum up,Wesker can dodge almost anything Boba fires at him and can tank anything he cant dodge.Needless to say Boba cant do the same.1 good hit and hes out like a light

Also i know Boba has great jetpack abilities but he can only avoid Wesker for so long.Eventually he will need to try something drastic and at that point Wesker will get him and end him

Looks like Boba's best chance is to shoot Wesker from the air. I'll find some examples of Fett shooting skills tomorrow, its a bit late now (for British people). I'll also see if the library still has that graphic novel so I can say for sure how many Jedi there were.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fetts
@guttridgeb: Actually, those particular scans aren't technically mine. Lunacyde gave them to me. 

And I will confirm for you that he did indeed kill 20 Jedi. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fetts: In that case, credit to Lunacyde for the scans :)

Thanks, I did think it was you who said there were 20 but I couldn't find the thread so I wrote "someone" in case I was wrong.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock

@guttridgeb: Take your time man im in no rush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: Thanks. I forgot to do it yesterday and I'm out all day today so I should be able to get back this evening or tomorrow :)

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock

Bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: I'm really sorry, I forgot about this. I've got some pretty major exams going on at the moment so I haven't had time to formulate my argument or even find Boba's feats. My last exam is on Tuesday so I should be able give my argument soon. Sorry :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I finally got round to writing my comeback. Sorry about that.

I'm not going to post the feats for now if you don't mind. I might be able to my scanner working soon though so if you want I can put them up then.

@Sherlock said:

Jedi are more skilled on average than non-force sensitives as they have the Force to warn them of danger, improve reflexes and other basic Jedi skills. Boba is the clone of Jango so all of the physical attributes that Jango has genetically Boba definitely has as well. He was trained by Jango from a young age so Jango's skills are inherited by Boba. Plus Boba was trained by others as well and devoted his life to being the best he could so that gives him the edge over Jango and - logically - 20 Jedi as well.

Boba usually relies on explosives to take out his enemies so he is usually equipped with a vast amount. If he uses multiple thermal detonators in conjunction he is bound to hit Wesker with those. Bare in mind that Star Wars explosives are more powerful than real life ones, thermal detonators in particular. He also has the missile on his back which is also very powerful, this could be used after the thermal detonators while Wesker is weakened.

As Boba mainly relies on explosives, his blaster feats are few. However they are still impressive. He was able to shoot a blaster out of someones hand at a distance after only looking for about a second (hard to tell exactly how long it was).

Having looked back at some of Boba's durability feats, I am confidant that he could survive a few hits from Wesker. Especially as the people in your videos were able to as well. Were they augmented? If you want me to give specific examples just say. I'll try and scan them :)

You said something about Wesker having a healing factor, have you got anything displaying how good it is?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock

@guttridgeb said:

Jedi are more skilled on average than non-force sensitives as they have the Force to warn them of danger, improve reflexes and other basic Jedi skills. Boba is the clone of Jango so all of the physical attributes that Jango has genetically Boba definitely has as well. He was trained by Jango from a young age so Jango's skills are inherited by Boba. Plus Boba was trained by others as well and devoted his life to being the best he could so that gives him the edge over Jango and - logically - 20 Jedi as well.

By and large sure they are.Then again you have people like the Hand and the League of Shadows who have tons of ninjas who are supposedly highly skilled.This being said in a fight with someone like Batman or Daredevil they dont do any better than a common street thug.Power of Cannon Fodder

Im aware of all of Bobas attributes.Fact is he has never taken on 20 Jedi like Jango did.You can assume he can but the fact remains that he never has and is therefore speculation to say he can because his dad did

Boba usually relies on explosives to take out his enemies so he is usually equipped with a vast amount. If he uses multiple thermal detonators in conjunction he is bound to hit Wesker with those. Bare in mind that Star Wars explosives are more powerful than real life ones, thermal detonators in particular. He also has the missile on his back which is also very powerful, this could be used after the thermal detonators while Wesker is weakened.

As shown already Wesker dodging ability is extensive.He dodges shots at point blank constantly and the people firing the shots are highly skilled 

Notice in this vid that Chris and Jill will fire and miss then have their sites on Wesker again in less that a second.Also note that he moves faster than the human eyes can see.Thats a high showing of reflexes for the two of them.

Going by his dodging feats a thermal detonator that has to be thrown wont be too hard to get out of the way of.Thrown Grenade<<<< Gun Shots in terms of speed

Look at the video i posted of the boss fight with Wesker on the last page.He dodges RPGs like its no ones business.When they do finally get a shot in he grabs it and tanks the explosion point blank.He can obviously dodge most if not all the Boba has to offer and anything he cant dodge he can take as demonstrated in the videos i posted

As Boba mainly relies on explosives, his blaster feats are few. However they are still impressive. He was able to shoot a blaster out of someones hand at a distance after only looking for about a second (hard to tell exactly how long it was).

And Wekser has shown over and over that he can dodge gun shots for pretty much ever.I dont think sharpshooters like Hawkeye or Green Arrow could hit him let alone Boba.His speed is just too much for them.

Having looked back at some of Boba's durability feats, I am confidant that he could survive a few hits from Wesker. Especially as the people in your videos were able to as well. Were they augmented? If you want me to give specific examples just say. I'll try and scan them :)

Wesker has shown to be able to put his hand though a grown mans torso with ease as well as punch through solid steel.His strength range is usually estimated at 5 tons.While Boba may survive a hit he will certainly feel it.Suppose Boba get a full hit to the face.I tend to think the force would snap his neck easily and armor wont make any difference to that.

Wesker has a personal grudge against Chris and Jill.Chris in particular.He always toys with him instead of just outright killing him.Its the only reason (Other that Plot) that they have any chance at all against him.

If you feel the need to post scans feel free.Im willing to take your word for it but scans are always nice for getting votes

You said something about Wesker having a healing factor, have you got anything displaying how good it is?

As you can see he was impaled by a tyrant.The rest is self explanatory  

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fetts

I. Want. In. This. Debate. NOW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: I'll try and get my scanner to work before getting back to you :)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

Actually, those particular scans aren't technically mine. Lunacyde gave them to me. And I will confirm for you that he did indeed kill 20 Jedi.

This might not be any of my business, but I've been hearing that that comic has been rendered non-cannon because the writer was an idiot, or something?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Actually, those particular scans aren't technically mine. Lunacyde gave them to me. And I will confirm for you that he did indeed kill 20 Jedi.

This might not be any of my business, but I've been hearing that that comic has been rendered non-cannon because the writer was an idiot, or something?

I haven't heard anything of the sort. 

And if the writing was that bad, don't you think everything done by Michael Bendis would be non-cannon as well? :)
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sherlock
@Fetts said:
I. Want. In. This. Debate. NOW.
Im making every effort. 
@guttridgeb said:

@Sherlock: I'll try and get my scanner to work before getting back to you :)

Just know that Fetts is looking like he might bust his lid at any moment in anticipation 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock: Yeah, he seems a little excited :P