Challenge A Viner: DBZ vs Comic Battles. Sign Up Here

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Even though DBZ vs Comics are banned, we can still do "Challenge A Viner". I'm not knowledgeable enough to debate either side. So I would like to see "CAV" Dragonball vs Comic debate. If anyone is willing to debate either side in a one on one battle then sign up here. We'll set rules, conditions etc.

Who would like to sign up to defend DBZ?

Who would like to sign up to defend Comics?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, has anyone ever tried a group vs group debate here? I think it'll be quite awesome if we tried.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

I'm willing to debate Hal Jordan vs any Dragon Ball Z character.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@pooty:

I'll sign up to defend DBZ any-day of the week...

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@pooty:

I'll sign up to defend DBZ any-day of the week...

Hal Jordan vs SSJ3 Goku?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Anyone want to face the wrath of Thor?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kneel before zod or martian manhunter yea i sign up i defend comics

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cosmic against DBZ, i havent done this in a while, but if there is a spot i'd like to give it a try.

Needless to say,i would try and defend a cosmic character, marvel cosmic is what i am well versed with, against DBZ.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

I prefer debating the skill of DBZ characters. If anyone has time for Batman vs Goku or the like, hit me up.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: how about going insanely high, SSGod version of Goku or perhaps Bill vs Depowered Tyrant.. or something similar??

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Shikarenji

I'd Debate on behalf of DBZ anytime

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ready to debate on DBZ's side as well. Depending on who the opposing character is.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll debate for comics.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bossmonster

I'm game. Who dares to Challenge The Man of Steel??

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Looking for a Match Master Roshi with Master Genkai.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DBZ vs Manga is Ban as well. Want this match.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@nickzambuto: how about going insanely high, SSGod version of Goku or perhaps Bill vs Depowered Tyrant.. or something similar??

Like I said, I don't like higher tier power matches. If I were to debate for a DBZ character, it would be in a depowered match of combat skill, not power. That's why I said Batman vs Goku.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Fair enough, although since i my knowledge of street level is dismal perhaps we can debate some other time :)

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CalebHara

I can defend Batman, or Iron Fist against DBZ. Thats about it.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

Like I said, I don't like higher tier power matches. If I were to debate for a DBZ character, it would be in a depowered match of combat skill, not power. That's why I said Batman vs Goku.

Goku would destroy Batman in hand to hand combat. Goku vs Karate Kid would be more appropiate as they are both godlike with their H2H based purely on their martial arts skill. Keeping in mind that many of Goku's martial skills aren't a physiological advantage as Master Roshi and Krillin were both human and did the same with martial arts as he did. Yamcha would be more Batman's speed if we're being honest. And Bills is a hand to hand beast. It wouldn't be impossible for Batman to beat Goku. But Goku's speed and strength in his martial arts would certianly make it a difficult trial for Bats to touch him without some serious damage. Unless Bats gets full gear. Then we'd have a match.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll defend both sides

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: I disagree with you. I would debate Batman against Goku in terms of skill anyday.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Theorder14

@calebhara: Shall we resume our debate? u stopped responding for some reason :P

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: I won't usually debate what I view as an unfair match. But sure why not. Though I'd prefer to see Bats against any of the people in Storm Riders.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CalebHara

@dangerousloki: Im curious as to why you think that is unfair, but i guess I'll find out now :) I can set a thread up later tonight if you want

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CalebHara

@theorder14: Haha. I remember it now. I seem to already me in a match, and i think it would be better if you debated Goku vs Superman against someone with more knowledge than me.

The only characters that i really know well enough to debate with are Aquaman, Batman and Iron Fist.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pope052

@dccomicsrule2011: SSJ3 Goku is overkill, SSJ2 and SSJ would handle him rather easily while Base Goku would have only a small amount of difficulty.

1. Goku is easily faster than the speed of light (don't say that he isn't, because it's been proven on a number of occasions). Hal isn't fast at all without aid of the ring.
  2. I don't see why Goku's energy projection wouldn't be capable of destroying Hal's constructs, because he's done more impressive things with his energy numerous amount of times.
  3. He is physically stronger, one punch and Hal should be finished.
  4. He is a genius when it comes to fighting opponents, if Goku is serious he would study Hal and notice that he creates things through his ring, Goku would then proceed to trick him into thinking he's dashing towards him, teleport behind him, blind him with the solar-flare, snatch the ring off, then Hal is powerless.
  5. Hal will be lucky if he manages to scratch Goku, Goku's reflexes are way too fast for Hal to handle. Not to mention he can use the After-Image if he felt like it.
  6. If it was both without morals, Goku would win easier than he already would have before, because Goku is too good and holds back most of his power because he doesn't like killing. Without morals he would have defeated everyone he has faced alot easier.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NeonGameWave

I wouldn`t mind debating for either side in all honesty but I`m up for debating and defending for Goku, Bills or DBZ in general. In terms of comics I can debate and defend for Spawn, Ghost Rider and many of the more powerful characters that can range from Marvel, DC, Image and etc.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, has anyone ever tried a group vs group debate here? I think it'll be quite awesome if we tried.

Agreed. I`ve thought of this idea before in regards to Goku vs Superman and I suggested it to VinoVash1234.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara: In short? Goku has superhuman feats with just base martial arts skill. One-shotting a dinosaur, demolishing a boulder with a single punch of his bare hands, moving faster then the human eye can see, creating after images as part of a special attack, and withstanding blows that shatter stone and bricks without any serious damage.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@pope052: Goku is easily faster than the speed of light (don't say that he isn't, because it's been proven on a number of occasions). Hal isn't fast at all without aid of the ring.

No he is not and I could debunk said proof you provide.

I don't see why Goku's energy projection wouldn't be capable of destroying Hal's constructs, because he's done more impressive things with his energy numerous amount of times.

Hal constructs are very strong against energy, the dude was able to contain a dying star and he has made shields that could stand up to planet busters.

He is physically stronger, one punch and Hal should be finished.

lol you are kidding me right?Hal has taken blows from Superman,Mongul,Hank Henshaw,Wonder Woman etc. Do you really think one blow is putting him down?

He is a genius when it comes to fighting opponents, if Goku is serious he would study Hal and notice that he creates things through his ring, Goku would then proceed to trick him into thinking he's dashing towards him, teleport behind him, blind him with the solar-flare, snatch the ring off, then Hal is powerless.

Like that would work Hal is a smart fighter as well he would not fall for such tricks.

Hal will be lucky if he manages to scratch Goku, Goku's reflexes are way too fast for Hal to handle. Not to mention he can use the After-Image if he felt like it.

Really?Hal is massively hypersonic he should have no trouble tagging Goku.

If it was both without morals, Goku would win easier than he already would have before, because Goku is too good and holds back most of his power because he doesn't like killing. Without morals he would have defeated everyone he has faced alot easier.

Hal with no moral is beastly, Beastly I tell you,he is more dangerous then Goku in that state.

How about we just make the thread and let the Viners decide who wins?

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: SSJ3 Goku is overkill, SSJ2 and SSJ would handle him rather easily while Base Goku would have only a small amount of difficulty.

1. Goku is easily faster than the speed of light (don't say that he isn't, because it's been proven on a number of occasions). Hal isn't fast at all without aid of the ring.
  2. I don't see why Goku's energy projection wouldn't be capable of destroying Hal's constructs, because he's done more impressive things with his energy numerous amount of times.
  3. He is physically stronger, one punch and Hal should be finished.
  4. He is a genius when it comes to fighting opponents, if Goku is serious he would study Hal and notice that he creates things through his ring, Goku would then proceed to trick him into thinking he's dashing towards him, teleport behind him, blind him with the solar-flare, snatch the ring off, then Hal is powerless.
  5. Hal will be lucky if he manages to scratch Goku, Goku's reflexes are way too fast for Hal to handle. Not to mention he can use the After-Image if he felt like it.
  6. If it was both without morals, Goku would win easier than he already would have before, because Goku is too good and holds back most of his power because he doesn't like killing. Without morals he would have defeated everyone he has faced alot easier.

I would just say that point 6 is false. There's no evidence that Goku would have any easier time fighting his opponents by not holding back or that he holds back anything sufficient to make that claim valid. We've only seen Goku really hold back from striking the final killing blow and this is only after along and arduous fight. There's no evidence the fight would have gone in anyother way.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one in Dragon Ball Z wants to challenge Constantine?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Powerscaling Goku should be FTL otherwise his fight with Bills would have been one-sided.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dangerousloki: Not the end fight Bills still won but Goku was holding his own.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: @dccomicsrule2011: Okay. How about a SSJ3 vs Hal Jordan battle? Pre 52 Hal or current. Why don't you two PM each other and make the match. I'd love to see it.

@shikarenji: Thanks. we have one person @killemall who wants to debate cosmic characters like Silver Surfer or Thanos. Or @oceanmaster21 will debate Martian Manhunter or @thundergodswrath will debate for Thor. Do you like any of those matchups?

@dangerousloki: @calebhara: Sounds like a H2H match. . Goku vs batman. Pure skill. PM each other and make the match

@neongamewave: How about you defend DBZ against @innersuperman or @thundergodswrath . i'm sure you know who they will be defending. lol

Please include in OP that this is a ONE ON ONE DEBATE. NO OUTSIDE COMMENTS. Make rules, location that you all can agree on.

Maybe even set up points to debate like Combat Speed, Endurance, H2H skill, energy projection etc or do whatever you want.

MAKE THESE MATCHES HAPPEN.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pope052

@dangerousloki: Think about it though, in alot of his fights he has had alot of oppurtunitiesto finish them off but he kept giving them chances to stop killing. If he was without morals for the entire DBZ series, he could have killed Vegeta and Nappa if he didn't hold anything back.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@dangerousloki: Think about it though, in alot of his fights he has had alot of oppurtunitiesto finish them off but he kept giving them chances to stop killing. If he was without morals for the entire DBZ series, he could have killed Vegeta and Nappa if he didn't hold anything back.

That basically applies to pretty much every hero.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@pooty: @pope052: @dccomicsrule2011: Okay. How about a SSJ3 vs Hal Jordan battle? Pre 52 Hal or current. Why don't you two PM each other and make the match. I'd love to see it.

Yeah I'm hoping we will do that.It's time for Hal to get the respect he deserves.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By oceanmaster21

i will defend martian manhunter but who is my oppoentopponent

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DangerousLoki

@thundergodswrath said:

@pope052 said:

What he says. The "He holds back" argument is abused alot and while it does make sense to some degree, but it's validity is quickly lost when you look over certain arguments. For instance, Flash getting tagged is usually equated to him holding back. But in reality, this doesn't make sense. There's *no* reason for him to "Hold back" and allow himself to be hit. Now this works when looking at him when he punches someone and isn't able to put them down but we know he has the IMP but he doesn't use it. This is a sign of him holding back as he doesn't want to cause serious damage. But Goku doesn't have the same argument. His fights are more or less even, according to his own internal dialogues, he's struggling in his fights. The only time he holds back is when he has them on the rope and is able to strike a final blow that might end the fight. This isn't a case of the fight being "easier" only that the fight might have ended sooner if Goku goes for that final blow. But this is after a hard fought battle between the two.

Forgot to add that No.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

@pope052 said:

What he says. The "He holds back" argument is abused alot and while it does make sense to some degree, but it's validity is quickly lost when you look over certain arguments. For instance, Flash getting tagged is usually equated to him holding back. But in reality, this doesn't make sense. There's reason for him to "Hold back" and allow himself to be hit. Now this works when looking at him when he punches someone and isn't able to put them down but we know he has the IMP but he doesn't use it. This is a sign of him holding back as he doesn't want to cause serious damage. But Goku doesn't have the same argument. His fights are more or less even, according to his own internal dialogues, he's struggling in his fights. The only time he holds back is when he has them on the rope and is able to strike a final blow that might end the fight. This isn't a case of the fight being "easier" only that the fight might have ended sooner if Goku goes for that final blow. But this is after a hard fought battle between the two.

Agreed.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: not sure yet. i'm waiting on a reply from a DBZ debater

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers