Cell and frieza Vs Team(Read OP)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kaguya BFRs them while Yhwach changes their future and Mewtwo uses telepathy.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are gets wrecked. Most of team 2 are fodder. FF Frieza and Perfect cell each are enough

Let alone Golden Frieza who lolstomps everyone on team 2.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell spawns cell Jr's and him and frieza make plans to take over the universe while the Jr's wreck everyone.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DemonSlayer69

Good Luck Even touching Akuma tho, He's Comfortably >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Super Perfect Cell and Frieza

Again people Must suck at Reading, Because it Clearly Says We're using (Namek Saga) Frieza in His Final form, So No Golden Frieza Feats apply to This Fight.

Also Neither Cell or Frieza, Team up or Alone Are gonna harm Akuma, If You Knew Anything About the Asuras Wrath Series, Then you'd Know things like Akuma Can Stalemate Asura for an Infinite time, Keep in Mind Asura is Star level at Least IIRC, and Asura also has the Ability to get pissed Enough that He One shots Anything/ANYONE with A Punch, And Akuma is the only One that Asura can't do that Too, Also IIRC Akuma Can Bust through the Moon with a Freakin Punch, Cell or Frieza would need A Really Powerfull blast/Beam to do that because they have Shitty Psychicals.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

I guess if Frieza & Cell just sit & start talking they could be taken out by a list of special abilities.

Kaguya's black spheres.

Zeref's magic.

Yhwach's almighty or reality warping.

Mewtwo's mind control.

Under normal circumstances Frieza & especially Cell solo in a sec.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright Proove Any Way Either Cell or Frieza would Solo?

Grands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Grands

All the fodder getting blitzed or blasted before they could do anything. Most of team 2 are not large planet level.

Akuma is overrated. Akuma is only large star level while Cell is Solar system and Frieza (namek saga) is large star level+ in AP & Durability. Considering that the Raging Demon didn't managed to kill that blue-and-red illuminati guy, I would say that Cell who have regeneration can survive that, that feats alone makes him difficult to kill. Cell was a solar-system buster and was FTL in Combat Speed, reactions and Short Burst Speed (Faster than Frieza). Can Akuma match that? He certainly can't going straight from the Asura crossover.

Team 1 starts off with the better Attack Potency and durability

Victories don't have to be based on death. If opponents had to kill each other Cell would probably regenerate each time. However other methods for winning are allowed.

I give it to either Cell or Frieza (Namek) via KO'ing him with superior AP at first and speed that can blitz him easily. They starts off very strong at first and can put him down if they don't mess around or just planet busts GG

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Can anyone on the team destroy a solar system? If not Cell solos...

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By goku_black

@highaccuser said:

Kaguya BFRs them while Yhwach changes their future and Mewtwo uses telepathy.

Cell brings them back via IT and absorbs all three.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stands zero chance against Cell and Frieza.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither cell nor frieza have shown to withstand the physical trauma Oni will dish out also Lmao gohan Ss2 hit cell so hard he threw up 18, Goku physically beat the hell out of frieza and none are on par with Oni in striking stop wanking it's highly annoying they can tank a planet lvl ki blast? woohoo good for them that's durabillity to Ki not physical durabillity which they showed they are shit in Oni oneshots freiza with a moon busting punch and shun goku satsu's cell.

Cell or frieza are not winning shit Asura could solo everyone here besides Akuma which results in stalemate for eternity.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with this, and you could add asura it would not help either lol.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Let's compare the striking output shall we, So shut the hell up or prove how the hell they survive the striking impact from oni.

Loading Video...

PROVE IT FRIGGIN PROVE HOW the hell frieza takes a hit from Oni cell has regen so he can survive but he is screwed.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

Your drunk and talking out your ass or Don't know what the hell your talking about.

Play the damn game before talking shit.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@sainguinexshadow: First I suggest you watch your language.

Anyway Asura is not present in this battle so there is no point in bringing him up. If he was he would solo the two.

But Akuma's best feat is cracking a moon. Frieza tanked an exploding planet and this was when he had no ki left. Bringing up Cell being punched by Gohan doesn't necessarily mean Akuma can do the same. Gohan was literally oneshotting Cell Jrs each with greater durability than Frieza. Not too mention GOhan was superior to Cell in every way. Akuma isn't

Akuma lacks the speed or durability to deal with these two. Yes they are holding back but even a Frieza in his first form can casually blow up planets. Akuma isn't tanking such a blast. Akuma also lacks any speed feat that can really match Cell or Frieza. Akuma can't touch Frieza or Cell.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@emperorthanos said:

Anyway Asura is not present in this battle so there is no point in bringing him up. If he was he would solo the two.

But Akuma's best feat is cracking a moon. Frieza tanked an exploding planet and this was when he had no ki left. Bringing up Cell being punched by Gohan doesn't necessarily mean Akuma can do the same. Gohan was literally oneshotting Cell Jrs each with greater durability than Frieza. Not too mention GOhan was superior to Cell in every way. Akuma isn't

Akuma lacks the speed or durability to deal with these two. Yes they are holding back but even a Frieza in his first form can casually blow up planets. Akuma isn't tanking such a blast. Akuma also lacks any speed feat that can really match Cell or Frieza. Akuma can't touch Frieza or Cell.

Akuma could fight Mantra asura Making him FTL in combat speed and reaction show a feat from anyone in DBZ that put's them in Oni's striking League Go ahead i'll wait you won't find one but i'll wait Surving a planet explosion does not equal durability to a punch or all of a sudden Goku strikes with planet lvl strikes clearly he does not, Frieza and cell's Durability to ki is top notch to physical strikes it's shit.

i have been watching DBZ and read the manga through watched DBZ when i was 5 and i'm currently watching Super Outside BOG you won't find a striking feat equal to Oni besides Beerus and they Retconned that shit in Super.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:

Akuma could fight Mantra asura Making him FTL in combat speed and reaction show a feat from anyone in DBZ that put's them in Oni's striking League Go ahead i'll wait you won't find one but i'll wait Surving a planet explosion does not equal durability to a punch or all of a sudden Goku strikes with planet lvl strikes clearly he does not, Frieza and cell's Durability to ki is top notch to physical strikes it's shit.

i have been watching DBZ and read the manga through watched DBZ when i was 5 and i'm currently watching Super Outside BOG you won't find a striking feat equal to Oni and they Retconned that shit in Super.

I never said they were stronger than him. Frieza Tanked a planetary explosion with no ki that is far greater than a moon splitting attack. And tanking a planetary explosion is different from tnaking a planetary ounch. But that doesn't matter since Akuma doesn't have that. And that's if he can get tagged anyway. You can't base a fight and say someone will win just because he has one advantage. AKuma has nothing close to Fireza when is comes to energy blasts. One energ casual energy blast from Frieza will finish. I would really like you to show me how AKuma manages to even tag theseguys to begin and how he manages to punch them before thye just blasts him away from a distance. They don't even need a planetary blasts to kill him either.

And that's great for you. But even if Akuma has the striking advantage he lacks everything else. And gets oneshotted by an energy blasts from either of these two.

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akuma is a video game character so why is he even here

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@iceassassin25: actually you are right. This breaks the rules. Mewtwo probably does as well.

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: but the funny thing is that the whole dbz can only go against anime verses rule is just stupid

as verses like naruto and opm are wanked way worse than dbz so it would make more sense to ban naruto vs any non anime verse instead

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

Your drunk and talking out your ass or Don't know what the hell your talking about.

Are you mad ? or are you a hater ? I don't care at all. Well if i want to say i agree with him what will you do ? i will still say i agree with him. Team 1 Stomps, each one solo.

Watch your language kid. I highly doubt you understand what you are saying.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

Are you mad ? or are you a hater ? I don't care at all. Well if i want to say i agree with him what will you do ? i will still say i agree with him. Team 1 Stomps, each one solo.

Im 21 i don't need to watch my language i know the site rule's Mad? No what you spouted was sheer ignorance, like you don't know what the hell your talking about.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceassassin25: actually you are right. This breaks the rules. Mewtwo probably does as well.

Street fighter has comic's no rules broken.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo and Akuma solo! LOL.

Iceassassin25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: If i remember correctly you can't have dbz characters go against non anime characters

Akuma is not a anime character

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

Im 21 i don't need to watch my language i know the site rule's Mad? No what you spouted was sheer ignorance, like you don't know what the hell your talking about.

you just 21 ? oh i see then i don't need to watch my language too. The ignorance one is you, i still doubt you know what you are saying, just spouted crap things.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow said:
@emperorthanos said:

i have been watching DBZ and read the manga through watched DBZ when i was 5 and i'm currently watching Super Outside BOG you won't find a striking feat equal to Oni and they Retconned that shit in Super.

I never said they were stronger than him. Frieza Tanked a planetary explosion with no ki that is far greater than a moon splitting attack. And tanking a planetary explosion is different from tnaking a planetary ounch. But that doesn't matter since Akuma doesn't have that. And that's if he can get tagged anyway. You can't base a fight and say someone will win just because he has one advantage. AKuma has nothing close to Fireza when is comes to energy blasts. One energ casual energy blast from Frieza will finish. I would really like you to show me how AKuma manages to even tag theseguys to begin and how he manages to punch them before thye just blasts him away from a distance. They don't even need a planetary blasts to kill him either.

And that's great for you. But even if Akuma has the striking advantage he lacks everything else. And gets oneshotted by an energy blasts from either of these two.

The hillarious thing is you think Oni is only Moon lvl.

Loading Video...

First boss weaker then Akuma weaker variant of Asura killed Wyzen bigger then the planet by punching his finger to Death.

Akuma and Oni teleport and cell and frieza's guard is down for 10 minutes Akuma can kill them faster then 10 minutes.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: If i remember correctly you can't have dbz characters go against non anime characters

Akuma is not a anime character

Except he totally is LOL

Loading Video...

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

you just 21 ? oh i see then i don't need to watch my language too. The ignorance one is you, i still doubt you know what you are saying, just spouted crap things.

I'm Ignorant? How the hell is that i posted feat's and I'm not wanking DBZ side despite everyone else's raging Boner for cell and Frieza, They are going to get destroyed by Oni due to actual logic you even Grammar?

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden frieza wave his hand and all of team 2 dies

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SainguineXshadow

Golden frieza wave his hand and all of team 2 dies

Read OP

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

I'm Ignorant? How the hell is that i posted feat's and I'm not wanking DBZ side despite everyone else's raging Boner for cell and Frieza, They are going to get destroyed by Oni due to actual logic you even Grammar?

You even grammar ? funny joke.

Wanking DBZ side ? are they also wank ?

Feats ? well some of everyone above also posted feats

Despite everyone else's raging Boner for cell and Frieza ? if that's the case so ? it's their opinions

Get destroyed ? Vice versa.

As i said i don't care whatever you said . You started this.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

Despite everyone else's raging Boner for cell and Frieza ? if that's the case so ? it's their opinions

????????????

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DemonSlayer69

Akuma Uses Raging Demon (Shun Goku Satsu) to Destroy their Souls unless they Void their Souls of All Rage/Hate/Darkness/Desires otherwise they will Suffer an Infernal Punishment in Which the weight of Sins and Evil the Victim (Cell & Frieza) has committed destroy their Souls.

Well Frieza's Beyond Screwed because he's Killed countless races and beings, Cell is Also screwed, Pretty much Raging Demon is Similar to Ghost Riders Penance Stare, But Raging Demon seems More Effective and Useful in My opinion. So in Short they Die from Raging Demon (Shun Goku Satsu) Technique Destroying their Souls because they are Evil and have Evil intentions.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

You might be a kid or are a Kid in a grownup Body or your screwing around.

I have no issue on having Opinions but before you form said opinions best to know all of Both side's Less you look ignorant.

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

I have no issue on having Opinions but before you form said opinions best to know all of Both side's Less you look ignorant.

It's fun to talk with un-intellectual person. I could say i'm already play games before you even in fetus kid.

So do i. First of first, If you disagree on something then said it in a nice words and no insulting.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus: Bruh, Do You Even Adult?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

It's fun to talk with un-intellectual person. I could say i'm already play games before you even in fetus kid.

So do i. First of first, If you disagree on something then said it in a nice words and no insulting.

You gonna say anything relevant?

Or are you just going to continue this attempt of trolling?

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

As if what you said is relevant. Read again all above wanker.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

*post's relevant video's that have everything to do with thread* *Get's told it's not relevant* Lmao What the hell im Dying of laughter currently.

Again you even Grammar?

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

*post's relevant video's that have everything to do with thread* *Get's told it's not relevant* lmao What the hell im Dying of laughter currently.

Again you even Grammar?

Lol to the max for this un-intellectual ones.

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DemonSlayer69

@SainguineXshadow LMAO

@Lexus Probably thinks Grammar is A Type of Cracker.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

*post's relevant video's that have everything to do with thread* *Get's told it's not relevant* lmao What the hell im Dying of laughter currently.

Again you even Grammar?

If you think saying that make's you more intelligent more power to you?

DemonSlayer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DemonSlayer69

@SainguineXshadow lol, Its like Daddy when He's Drinking

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

Again you even Grammar?

Owh sure , at least i spouted a good word..so?

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

Again you even Grammar?

Relevancy to topic? Nope

Gonna Post anything for cell or Frieza or still attempting this Blantant Ignorance?

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@sainguinexshadow said:
@lexus said:
@king_majestros said:

Loading Video...

????????????

LOL

Again you even Grammar?

Relevancy to topic? Nope

Gonna Post anything for cell or Frieza or still attempting this Blantant Ignorance?

I don't give a damn all your craps. Just nonsense to me.

Sure, again i will still agree with most everyone's here about team 1.