Celestials runs the gauntlet

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

4th Host of Celestials + Celestial OAA + Merged Celestial + Exitar + Mad Celestials

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: JLA

Round 2: JSA (Not Spectre)

Round 3: Lords of Order and Chaos (DC)

Round 4: Thanos Cosmic Cube + Current Silver Surfer

Round 5: FPF Galactus + Adult Franklin Richards

Round 6: Galactus Engine + Death

Round 7: Eternity

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Newblood2333

I would say they make it to Eternity.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh so cosmic!!!!!!! but they stops at death in a massive mismatch even if you add Tiamut and Scathan Death still win, and even if they pass her, eternity godstomps them. however they stompfest from the first to the five

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking they stop at 6.

Not anymore. They clear imo

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials are my favorite characters. I always think of them as a hive mind and aspects of Eternity though this has never been shown. Stop at 7 I suppose.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg:

Celestials clear this guantlet.

Tiamut and Scathan would each solo the field in a horrible stomp.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackleg:

Tiamut is a second host celestial, and Scathan was from earth-691. Neither are in this fight.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god: They stand absolutely no chance at beating Eternity.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say they make it to Eternity.

NOP

@natedwag said:

I was thinking they stop at 6.

Not anymore. They clear imo

NOP

@rcranium said:

Celestials are my favorite characters. I always think of them as a hive mind and aspects of Eternity though this has never been shown. Stop at 7 I suppose.

NOP

Clear

Hell NO

@blackleg:

NO, NO, NO

they stop at 6, Death stomps.

Tiamut is not in the Celestial team, and Scathan also isn't part of the team, at least not the one that helped stop Protege, because he's not from 616 universe

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newblood2333:

Thnx, I got that;)...

I only mentioned Tiamut and Scathan in response to @blackleg.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Newblood2333

@cosmic_reign said:

@newblood2333:

Thnx, I got that;)...

I only mentioned Tiamut and Scathan in response to @blackleg.

I didn't even read that part. Thanks for letting me know!

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blackleg
cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

I highly doubt Death stomps Celestials.

IMO, high level celestials are on par with the Abstracts (Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion), while even higher end celestials would be beyond them (ie Tiamut and Scathan)

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Stops at 6. Death should still have power over all of them. But as Lord Mar-Vell says "Even death may die". I just don't think the Celestials would be foolish enough to fight Death, knowing the consequences if they killed her/it. Also, they have to know the Necropsy ritual taught to Lord Mar-Vell by Shuma-Gorath, or they have to have more power than PR Beyonder, as I don't believe there's been any other instances of Death losing... ever.

Also, the Galactus Engine could not exist if Death existed, kind of ironic that they're teamed up! The Galactus Engine doesn't have any real losses though either. It was destroyed as a consequence of the plot.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cosmic_reign

@avatar_of_green:

I think u kinda hit it on the dot...

I think Team Celestials have enough raw cosmic power to kill any Abstract but consequences to the universal balance would be severe.

The Celestials were never known to disrupt the universal balance, but at the same time, on many occasions, the celestials cared NOT to intervein when universal distruction was immenant....UNLESS it interfered with their specific task at hand.

On topic...I think Team Celestials Clear!!

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stop at 6

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

IMO, high level celestials are on par with the Abstracts (Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion), while even higher end celestials would be beyond them (ie Tiamut and Scathan)

No they are not. the entire Celestials with the help of Galactus and the Primordial Gods couldn't stop the invasion of the Many Angled Ones, and Death one-shot all the Many Angled Ones easily.

Celestials of the entire multiverse couldn't do anything against Chaos Lord who's only a projection of Oblivion.

There is a clear hierarchy of power here, Celestials are below High Abstracts like Death, Eternity, Oblivion and Infinity.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either loses to Thanos with cube or clears.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cosmic_reign

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Wait a sec here....

The Cancerverse and company were locked out of 616. It wasn't till the Celestial Engine was tampered with and disengaged which allowed the Fault to open. Only then did the Cancerverse threaten the mainstream.

Also, during the fight with the Galactus Engine, the celestials left because the Dreaming Celestial(or his armor) was being tampered with on Earth.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign said:

@all_mighty_beyonder:

No they are not. the entire Celestials with the help of Galactus and the Primordial Gods couldn't stop the invasion of the Many Angled Ones, and Death one-shot all the Many Angled Ones easily.

Celestials of the entire multiverse couldn't do anything against Chaos Lord who's only a projection of Oblivion.

There is a clear hierarchy of power here, Celestials are below High Abstracts like Death, Eternity, Oblivion and Infinity.

Worth quoting, if these two things happened i think opinions should be changed or at least debated. I was pretty sure in the Marvel Universe once you enter the cosmic realm you are either below or above someone in power, the power to erase them and be unaffected even by hundreds of beings one level below you. Basically when your a tier higher you have complete control of someone even slightly below you, i could be wrong but it seems to work off of this more than other genres.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 6 because Death Stomps them all even with or without Tiamut.

There is common misconception that Tiamut is equal to the Fulcrum thus equal to TOAA/Author but that is inaccurate, there has been nothing to suggest that Tiamut is equal to Fulcrum not even in statements.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cosmic_reign

@parichithayerakala:

Who are u to say an on panel feat is inaccurate? ? Especially a feat/statement made by TOAA/Fulcrum himself.

Btw, according to the Fulcrum, there was obviously something to suggest that Tiamut has ascended beyond his kin to Supreme god level.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Could you please be kind enough to show me the scan where anyone says Tiamut is equal to TOAA/Fulcrum instead of saying I am wrong.

santaclause113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Because eternity is nigh omnipotent. Celestial are not nigh omnipotent, they are just really powerful cosmic beings.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parichithayerakala:

No scan needed...TOAA/Fulcrum himself says (on panel) that Tiamut reached a powered equal to his own. (a statement made by Marvel's Supreme god himself) I can give u exact issue# if necessary.

I highly doubt Death or Eternity or even all the Abstracts combined could NOT even begin to threaten TOAA/Fulcrum/Tiamut.

On topic, I still say Team Celestials clear.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: If you mean about the time when Fulcrum says that Tiamut is the only one the question him then that does not mean Tiamut is anywhere near him it only means that Tiamut can Question to his superior nothing more nothing less. If its an other instance then give me the issue # I will check it and come back to you. Also The Beyonders have killed Every Celestial in Marvel including Scathan and Tiamut so does that mean Beyonder>TOAA.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yep, they stop at round 6.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6

oldwasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Many of them die at round 5 and they all die at round 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Saying "Nop" (Lel) doesn't convince me.

Convince me!!! Show me scans!!!! I will not change my opinion because you disagree with it!

TheAwesome1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wreck everything up to 7. And I think they either lose or win in a VERY close battle.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cosmic_reign

@parichithayerakala:

Your perception of that dialog is your reality(respectfully), as mine is mine. We can attempt to dissect/breakdown that panel, but to me, its just easier to take it the way it was written.

The whole story arc showed that Tiamut had intimate connections with TOAA.

Beyonder also killed Death with a drink while every cosmic being watched helplessly...not a bad feat to lose to the Beyonder(s).. Even LT was killed by them.

As for OP...I think Franklin Richards may be a threat. But he gets overwhelmed.

Celestials Clear this

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Overmonitor

@cosmic_reign: The Cancerverse was "locked out" because the fault left by Black Bolt's bomb at the end of War of Kings was too small and didn't pierce the membranes between universes enough to allow the entirety of the Cancerverse forces through. People from both sides crossed over before the fault was widened, however.

It was opened wider by the simultaneous explosion of 9 planets at once by the Magus and the Church of Universal Truth. The Galactus Engine came through shortly afterwards now that it was large enough. It was not "tampered with and disengaged which allowed the fault to open". Just wanted to clear that up.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: There was nothing that directly Implied that Tiamut was equal to Fulcrum and you cannot just change the meaning of a statement to just satisfy you. You cannot prove that Tiumut=Fulcrum/TOAA so its invalid. And having intimate relation does not mean that they are equal for example Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos have a much more Intimate relationship with Yaweh/Presence than Tiamut has with Fulcrum but does that mean Lucifer or Michael are equal Yaweh, not in any way.

Pre Retcon Beyonder killed Death by expending a lot of power but Beyonders killed LT and Celestials quite easily. Also if we go by your logic then Beyonders>Tiaumut=TOAA=Fulcrum thus TOAA will not be Omnipotent.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cosmic_reign

@parichithayerakala:

Okay...what more do u need?? The term EQUAL is used directly on panel by the Fulcrum. What do u think EQUAL means?? U can't change the statement or the meaning of it just to satisfy yourself either. My arguments are supported directly on panel.

Again, u misinterpret logic in general. Prove that Tiamut and Scathan were also killed...your claim comes from a statement as well (I believe from cpt Britain). I would say a statement from TOAA/Fulcrum would be more credible.

The Beyonders battle with the Celestials took about 5+ panels and 3 pgs...it took them 1 panel to kill each Abstract including LT. I wouldn't say the Beyonders killed the celestials easily.

swiftbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7. Eternity will teach them a lesson not to mess with entities.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Eternity