Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin

vs

RULES

• Cavill is bloodlusted like hell,they had already killed Martha Kent
  • Cavill is not in character
  • Fight to the death,if they couldn't kill Cavill in 24 hours,automatically Cavill wins
  • Speed ,Flight and BFR are allowed
  • Area:
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Cavill wins - easily, might I add

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team. I don't see him taking out Kurse.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dorukesin

@hulkman123 said:

Team. I don't see him taking out Kurse.

when you said DC Guy Wins(just once) in rest of your life ,then i believe ya lol

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a bloodlusted Superman would more than likely brawl this one out, giving the team a possible chance to get their hands on him. With the combined force of the team i think they can pull a win, especially with the likes of Hulk and Kurse backing them.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Carvel Superman is being highly overrated here. He is nowhere near the Reeve's Superman. He almost died from an exploding oil rig too, the durability is in question...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@baltoro said:

This Carvel Superman is being highly overrated here. He is nowhere near the Reeve's Superman. He almost died from an exploding oil rig too, the durability is in question...

What?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By THORSON

THOR solo.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mikep12

Supes Bfrs the destroyer, hulk, and kurse and then easily schools Thor

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV
Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: he would BFR him into space. Kurse wouldn't be a match, neither would Thor.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS was just on another power tier than the MCU, MoS every time.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love MoS, but his battles on CV are boring cause he always wins. He should win. But its hard to put him up against a decent opponent

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

What?

Loading Video...

I rest my case.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@baltoro said:

You didn't watch the movie. That was specifically before he was told the extend of his powers, its not a valid feat.

Moreover, he doesnt even have a SCRATCH. That doesn't quality as almost killed.

And none of team 2 have survived that level of explosion either.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro:

1. Still better strength then what Thor showed

2. Man of steel is more durable then the rest

3. Way way faster

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: ............He didn't almost die...............

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Baltoro

@allstarsuperman: Debatable, but he's weak against magic. Ten bucks says Hulk holds him still while Thor electrocutes him with Mjolnir. If he got KOed by fire and explosions he'll get KOed by God-derived and magical lightning blasts. Then promptly killed by all four of the team to end this silly battle.

@fallschirmjager said:

@baltoro said:

You didn't watch the movie. That was specifically before he was told the extend of his powers, its not a valid feat.

Moreover, he doesnt even have a SCRATCH. That doesn't quality as almost killed.

And none of team 2 have survived that level of explosion either.

He's KOed and it wasn't even the whole oil rig that did it...just the smaller tower portion. More importantly and let me get this straight, Superman has to be "told" to use his powers? That isn't how his powers work; I suggest you do a google search on Kryptonians before you post again.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@baltoro: I suggest your realize comics have NO relevance on movie feats. Whatever the movie says goes.

Superman isn't weak to magic because it doesn't exist in his universe. (he's not weak to it in comics either, he just isn't resistant to hit like he is everything else) And until he's told the extent of his powers he doesn't know his limits.

Superman wins, again. And its not close.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By godzilla44

bloodlusted MOS BFRs kurse and destroyer, then snaps thors and hulks neck

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: He was knocked unconscious.. Almost dying was when he was trying to take out the World Engine and the Kryptonian atmosphere was weakening him to a near human state.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets get this right, Man of steel is:

1. Stronger:
    1. Lifting the oil rig is still better then any strength Thor showed.

2. Faster:
    1. Mach 100-700 is way way faster then all the others

3. Smarter:
    1. Well, he wasn't a genius, but he was smarter in his fights then everybody else IMO

4. More Durable:

World Engine. He was weakened and stood right underneath a thing with the power to level city blocks and push and oceans water away all the way to the bottom. Not to mention he flew right through it caused the World Engine on the opposite side of the world to fly up.

/Thread

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baltoro

@fallschirmjager said:

@baltoro: I suggest your realize comics have NO relevance on movie feats. Whatever the movie says goes.

Superman isn't weak to magic because it doesn't exist in his universe. (he's not weak to it in comics either, he just isn't resistant to hit like he is everything else) And until he's told the extent of his powers he doesn't know his limits.

You can't cherry pick your feats. If you want to go exactly by the movie then Supes was KOed by a tower on an oil rig. I still say he's weak against magic, common knowledge. Maybe we'll have to wait for the sequel to settle that though.

@allstarsuperman said:

Lets get this right, Man of steel is:

1. Stronger:
    1. Lifting the oil rig is still better then any strength Thor showed.

2. Faster:
    1. Mach 100-700 is way way faster then all the others

3. Smarter:
    1. Well, he wasn't a genius, but he was smarter in his fights then everybody else IMO

4. More Durable:

World Engine. He was weakened and stood right underneath a thing with the power to level city blocks and push and oceans water away all the way to the bottom. Not to mention he flew right through it caused the World Engine on the opposite side of the world to fly up.

/Thread

He's certainly stronger than each of them as individuals, but a lot of the feats being mentioned aren't combat feats. I don't think he can beat all four at once, simple as that. In fact he was getting knocked down by bullets and I can show that as well.

Loading Video...

He was also getting thrashed 2v1 and gets knocked down by bullets around 1 min into the clip. How will he handle himself in a 4v1? That's the question.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@baltoro said:

@fallschirmjager said:

You can't cherry pick your feats. If you want to go exactly by the movie then Supes was KOed by a tower on an oil rig. I still say he's weak against magic, common knowledge. Maybe we'll have to wait for the sequel to settle that though.

I didn't cherry pick anything. The feat happened before he was told of his powers. Did you not watch the movie? After he learns about himself he gets stronger in every consecutive appearance. He was getting owned as a noobie vs Faora and Nam-Ek and then fought evenly with Zod at the final battle.

Its clear as day.

And it doesn't matter what you say, its wrong. Powergirl isn't weak to kryptonite, because it doesn't exist where she's from. Superman isn't weak to magic because it doesn't exist. He's not even weak to magic in comics, he's just not resistant to it. He's weak to Kryptonite. Magic doesn't do the same thing. So just because you have magic doesn't mean you can automatically win. Hell, just because you have Kryptonite (in comics) doesn't mean you win.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Baltoro

@fallschirmjager said:

@baltoro said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I didn't cherry pick anything. The feat happened before he was told of his powers. Did you not watch the movie? After he learns about himself he gets stronger in every consecutive appearance. He was getting owned as a noobie vs Faora and Nam-Ek and then fought evenly with Zod at the final battle.

Its clear as day.

And it doesn't matter what you say, its wrong. Powergirl isn't weak to kryptonite, because it doesn't exist where she's from. Superman isn't weak to magic because it doesn't exist. He's not even weak to magic in comics, he's just not resistant to it. He's weak to Kryptonite. Magic doesn't do the same thing. So just because you have magic doesn't mean you can automatically win. Hell, just because you have Kryptonite (in comics) doesn't mean you win.

Woah, now you are just spinning things. Where did Powergirl come from in all this? Back on track, whether the magic exists in the MoS Superman movie is irrelevant because he will have to deal with it in this battle thread when he faces Thor (with 3 other helpers) and my money says he can't handle it. He was also paralyzed by one laser blast from Zod's ship. Thor's magical lightning blasts were far more destructive on screen.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@baltoro: It does matter. Because you can't claim he's weak to something he's not weak to. He's not weak to magic, we've never seen him susceptible to it.

The Powergirl comparison is just that: a comparison. She's not weak to kryptonite because it doesn't exist where she comes.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes cant take all these guys at once.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Baltoro

@those_eyes said:

Certainly not, but people are ignoring him getting KOed by a tower falling on him and being smacked around by regular bullets. At least Reeves and that Superman Returns version didn't have weaknesses to bullets, lasers and towers. This Carvel Superman is good actor, but he didn't raise the bar in that movie.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say a bloodlusted, out of character Cavill Superman could probably take on the entire Marvel cinematic Universe and win. I'm not a "Man of Steel" fan in any way at all, but I can admit to the fact that he did have better feats in the films then any of the Marvel characters have. The only person on the team who could him a good fight is Thor, but he hasn't displayed the type of power Superman has in any way. Who knows, maybe in 2015 we'll get some good Thor and Hulk feats and have to I'll have to re-evaluate my opinion on this one, but for now, I'm saying Superman wins.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Carter_esque

This and Hulk solos.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tough fight dont know the winner.

Hungry_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I don't remember him getting smacked around by bullets at all, he was completely bullet-proof. And he wasn't fully powered at the time of the Oil Rig incident. In fact he wasn't even really skilled with his powers at the end of the movie and he still took down multiple Kryptonians.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes would take them out individually, but I can't see him beating Kurse, Hulk, and Superman at once. Add the Destroyer, and it might just be overkill. Kurse had some incredible strength, if any of them get the upper hand for even a moment, Hulk and Kurse will not let up, and will pound the Man of Steel into oblivion.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

Supes isn't taking them all down.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Experio

Team should take this handily. Most Thor's feats were received from Thor: The Dark World but he has shown better striking, durability and power than Superman. Speed is the only attribute Clark has got on him but even then Mjolnir makes up for that stat. The rest of Thor's team-mates confirm a certified victory.

But some Mos fans don't look to reason and base the fight on who they like better which holds no relevance, we have a guy in this thread (eye balling you) who already thinks 'Man of Steel' can take on the whole Marvel Universe.

This thread will surely escalate quickly, just like any other Mos thread. Except this time, I'm not sticking around.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

Team should take this handily. Most Thor's feats were received from Thor: The Dark World but he has shown better striking, durability and power than Superman. Speed is the only attribute Clark has got on him but even then Mjolnir makes up for that stat. The rest of Thor's team-mates confirm a certified victory.

But some Mos fans don't look to reason and base the fight on who they like better which holds no relevance, we have a guy in this thread (eye balling you) who already thinks 'Man of Steel' can take on the whole Marvel Universe.

This thread will surely escalate quickly, just like any other Mos thread. Except this time, I'm not sticking around.

thor doesn't have aeoral combat or combat speed or travel speed without mjölnir.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Thor possesses Mjonir here and is still more durable without it, if the hammers not at hand then it will automatically return.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the rules, Superman wins. If for no other reason then team doesn't beat him within 24 hours.

If Superman had to slug it out with the four? I think they'd overpower him.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RetconCrisis

Team would overwhelm him. He was struggling to keep up with two Kryptonians, although faster, this is 4 powerhouses going at him at once.

This is the first time I voted against Cavill Supes... wow. :P

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I still fight the "The oil rig KO'ed him" crap.

Why didn't he drown? Or gag? Or choke? Or cough even a little?

ComicNoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Getting blasted by an oil rig is not as bad as Thor getting KOed by a tiny butter knife... (Supes should kill Thor and his gang in .05 seconds)

Loading Video...
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By difficlus

@baltoro: I think with regard to the falling oil rig that he wasn't KOed or anything, just worn out. Remember he hasn't fully developed or honed his abilities.

He didn't get knocked around by bullets -nam-ek was pushed back but not injured at all. MOS took a bullet to the forehead in one scene without any damage. As for the entire battle itself -

In terms of this battle I could think MOS could them off. Simply because i see no one here as powerful enough to take him down. A fight similair to the one where he attacked zod in smallville is probably how this would go.

I think Kurse and Hulk are the biggest threats here, however Kurse can be decapitated with heat vision and hulk has limits to his own strength and durability.

From his Final Fight: Zod Fight

Durability wise:

• Was pummeled by zod during reentry - temperatures easily near 5000 degrees celsuis - and fell from orbit heights to the train station, all of this without relenting or showing signs of injury
  • Tanked been thrown through nearly a dozen skyscrapers and hurled into space and recovered in very little time
  • Resisted the gravitation pull of a blackhole while saving Lois during the collision of Zod's ship and his spacecraft.
  • Kal is able to survive inside the epicenter of the world engine -which is adding mass to the earths crush from that point. Added to the fact that it was making more like Krypton, this lead to Kal being de-powered enough to begin coughing and lose control of his flight at certain points of his fight with the engine's defense system. I'm not sure how long he was inside -over a minute probably - but flying up and destroying it in this state and in spite of the engine's displayed output is a feat which alone triumphs anything the marvel avengers have ever put out in term of durability.

• Repeatedly pummeled and punched up a skyscraper: A remarkable feat of strength by zod but still, Kal recovers nearly instantly. The building looked fairly tall and the fact is he and Zod were previously engaged in previous combat before. Despite this he is able to land a near KO hit during the bull rush between him and Zod, If you watch the video carefully around that part note that Kal recovers nearly instantly after the impact -which caves in the skyscraper - and flies off to meet Zod. No feats i've seen from the avengers shows they could output or even tank than level of punching power with the exception of Hulk.

Note that this all takes place in a span of less than 1 hour, he shows no sign of physical pain, injury or fatigue throughout the time - except after destroying the world engine while already weakened.

Speed:

• Flying from continental USA to the South Indian in a few minutes then flying back to save lois from Zod's ship mere moments after destroying the world engine.
  • High close combat speed, due to Zack discarding his trademark slo-mo we can see the high rate at which Zod and Superman engage in close combat at certain points. At around 1:35 the rate at which they are fighting is far faster than the rate I've seen any avengers fight at.

Damage:

• Using heat vision to melt a steel beam in a few seconds. I'm not sure how much heat Thor can handle or even Hulk but this displays the tremendous power packed in those beams. Steel melts around 1400 degrees Celsius. Kal seem to be applying much more than this because he melts it in a continuous stream over a very short amount of time.
  • Zod's own heat vision is shown to be capable of leveling a skyscraper easily, used offensively like Kal did against nam-ek and faora I'm not sure any of the opposing team could take it.
  • Punches back the force to nearly level tall buildings, create massive craters in the earth, cause sonic booms and was able to knock someone to another part of a city or up a skyscraper via uppercut as shown during the battle between Kal and Zod.

Out of character and bloodlusted he could easily snap the opponents necks, BFR them like he did with Zod or use his heat vision offensively. Normally with morals on I could argue with the team but off - I don't see how they can handle all that speed, power and ferocity.

I see him taking 6 or even 7/10. In morals 3 /10

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....Good..... God!

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: I think with regard to the falling oil rig that he wasn't KOed or anything, just worn out. Remember he hasn't fully developed or honed his abilities.

He didn't get knocked around by bullets -nam-ek was pushed back but not injured at all. MOS took a bullet to the forehead in one scene without any damage. As for the entire battle itself -

In terms of this battle I could think MOS could them off. Simply because i see no one here as powerful enough to take him down. A fight similair to the one where he attacked zod in smallville is probably how this would go.

I think Kurse and Hulk are the biggest threats here, however Kurse can be decapitated with heat vision and hulk has limits to his own strength and durability.

From his Final Fight: Zod Fight

Durability wise:

• Was pummeled by zod during reentry - temperatures easily near 5000 degrees celsuis - and fell from orbit heights to the train station, all of this without relenting or showing signs of injury
  • Tanked been thrown through nearly a dozen skyscrapers and hurled into space and recovered in very little time
  • Resisted the gravitation pull of a blackhole while saving Lois during the collision of Zod's ship and his spacecraft.
  • Kal is able to survive inside the epicenter of the world engine -which is adding mass to the earths crush from that point. Added to the fact that it was making more like Krypton, this lead to Kal being de-powered enough to begin coughing and lose control of his flight at certain points of his fight with the engine's defense system. I'm not sure how long he was inside -over a minute probably - but flying up and destroying it in this state and in spite of the engine's displayed output is a feat which alone triumphs anything the marvel avengers have ever put out in term of durability.

• Repeatedly pummeled and punched up a skyscraper: A remarkable feat of strength by zod but still, Kal recovers nearly instantly. The building looked fairly tall and the fact is he and Zod were previously engaged in previous combat before. Despite this he is able to land a near KO hit during the bull rush between him and Zod, If you watch the video carefully around that part note that Kal recovers nearly instantly after the impact -which caves in the skyscraper - and flies off to meet Zod. No feats i've seen from the avengers shows they could output or even tank than level of punching power with the exception of Hulk.

Note that this all takes place in a span of less than 1 hour, he shows no sign of physical pain, injury or fatigue throughout the time - except after destroying the world engine while already weakened.

Speed:

• Flying from continental USA to the South Indian in a few minutes then flying back to save lois from Zod's ship mere moments after destroying the world engine.
  • High close combat speed, due to Zack discarding his trademark slo-mo we can see the high rate at which Zod and Superman engage in close combat at certain points. At around 1:35 the rate at which they are fighting is far faster than the rate I've seen any avengers fight at.

Damage:

• Using heat vision to melt a steel beam in a few seconds. I'm not sure how much heat Thor can handle or even Hulk but this displays the tremendous power packed in those beams. Steel melts around 1400 degrees Celsius. Kal seem to be applying much more than this because he melts it in a continuous stream over a very short amount of time.
  • Zod's own heat vision is shown to be capable of leveling a skyscraper easily, used offensively like Kal did against nam-ek and faora I'm not sure any of the opposing team could take it.
  • Punches back the force to nearly level tall buildings, create massive craters in the earth, cause sonic booms and was able to knock someone to another part of a city or up a skyscraper via uppercut as shown during the battle between Kal and Zod.

Out of character and bloodlusted he could easily snap the opponents necks, BFR them like he did with Zod or use his heat vision offensively. Normally with morals on I could argue with the team but off - I don't see how they can handle all that speed, power and ferocity.

I see him taking 6 or even 7/10. In morals 3 /10

Couldn't have said it better myself man. Cavill definitely wins here. Hell I say 8 or 9/ 10. IMO, Cavill Supes is probably one of the strongest on-screen comic book heroes next to Doc Manhattan, X3 Dark Phoenix and Reeves Supes..

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

I'd say a bloodlusted, out of character Cavill Superman could probably take on the entire Marvel cinematic Universe and win. I'm not a "Man of Steel" fan in any way at all, but I can admit to the fact that he did have better feats in the films then any of the Marvel characters have. The only person on the team who could him a good fight is Thor, but he hasn't displayed the type of power Superman has in any way. Who knows, maybe in 2015 we'll get some good Thor and Hulk feats and have to I'll have to re-evaluate my opinion on this one, but for now, I'm saying Superman wins.

I'm bumping this thread to address this. I just can't help it.

Sorry, but that's not even close to being true. Silver Surfer, Galactus, & Phoenix could all solo him.

As for the battle, Superman probably wins as long as he's out of character.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cavill wins partially due to BFR

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

BFR is allowed and no one of the team can match his speed so, Cav-El wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1