• 50 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@supremegeneration: I am nearly done, just need to finish the Thragg section and counter conclusion, I should be done tommorow if not tonight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before I begin I would just like to note that there are spoilers ahead for anyone reading the Invincible comics, and potential spoilers for Earth 2.

Counters

Rebuttuals: Iron Man Scan

Iron Man wouldn't try punching out these guys? Yea, I can get behind that, I just wanted to show that he's physically capable of holding his own.

Okay fair point.

We're pulling out scans like these this early? For starters, Surfer's durability is above Hulk's (and everyone in this match) so that's a moot point. If I'm not mistaken, that scan is from Avengers Annual #11. In that comic book, some villains whose names I can't remember convince the Defenders that the Avengers are under some mind control iirc. It's revealed that it was the Defenders under mind control. Can't remember the exact order of the scans, but it's possible Stark was holding back. If not, I have multiple instances of Iron Man dishing it out to high-level foes, which I'll show in your next few sections.

It is not above Hulk's by a lot, the Silver Surfer has been physically beaten to guys like Terrax or Red Hulk (Bendis forcd on), Terrax without his axe is about 100 tons in power (according to the wiki). It is unlikely Stark was holding back as he states that he won't hold back.

It varies depending on the suit, but the ones I'm allowed to use are consistent. Except for Ultimate, but I have never in my life picked up a 1610/Ultimates comic book so I don't know what's going on there...

If it is consistant, the classic armor was heavily damaged from hitting a mountain, so he has around mountain level durability. (In your scan of Iron Man fighting Terrax, the next page shows Iron Man saying he is heavily damaged). Ignore Ultimate, I forgot why I even put it in there, lol.

Rebuttuals: Strength

There's no such thing as a "base Hulk," unless you mean a calm Hulk.

Same no difference (to me).

Professor Hulk has taken down a reinforced door that was made to withstand nuclear blasts (1). Hulk himself is also a mountain buster (2).

Impressive, however surviving a nuclear blast and suviving a punch from the Hulk requires different types durability. The second scan isn't that impressive, but the third scan is (really nice) but he busted the mountain with a jump attack (where Hulk cut clean through the center which is why the mountain crumbled), in his fight with Iron Man a normal haymaker knocked Tony back.

I might accept Herc being a jobber, but Thor?

Classic Thor jobs (he is not a jobber and neither is Herc).

Here his hammer is caught by Ghost Rider then he is knocked back by him.

Here his hammer is knocked off his hand and into Iron Man by Cyclops.

No Caption Provided

And we all know the Thor is slow scans where he fails to tag street levelers, like this one for example.

No Caption Provided

Just to be clear, I am not trying to lowball Thor or claim he is a jobber, only trying to show that he is not very consistant every single issue. I know he has beaten Gladiator, fought Silver Surfer, beat the Hulk etc. in his classic days, I understand the impressiveness of the Iron Man scan, but I am just saying it is not as impressive as it could be due to Thor sometimes having low showings. I mean She Hulk herself if a mid tier, the fact that she thinks three of her punches is snough to down Thor is enough evidence to say Thor has low showings.

Iron Man consistently holds his own with and hurts high-tiers like them. She-Hulk doing that is a feat for She-Hulk, not a low showing for Thor and Hercules. This feels like a lowball attempt. As does the next part.

As I said above, it is impressive but not that impressive. I am not saying Thor is weaker than She Hulk.

How do you define busted? He flew at the mountain, split it in half, and large chunks fell out. That sounds like he destroyed the mountain. Whereas I have a feat of Iron Man destroying a city-sized mountain, you have statements. "Only" 19 pieces of rock break out? I don't get it. They fell out because he hit the mountain hard enough to break it and crack it, making rocks fall out.

So here's the thing, that is classic Iron Man's single most impressive feat and it is poorly shown. He flew at a small part of a mountain and never split it in half, if he did where is the debris in the next scan? If he did why is the second shot of the mountain a zoomed in shot where the left side looks unaffected? If you can prove that Iron Man did bust that mountain and not just crack a portion of it (like your Hulk scan, clear busting) then it would be a mountain busting scan, or support you claim with other mounting busting scans.

Rebuttuals: Brutaal's Speed

Damn he's badass, murdered his own father. Anywho...

Heck yeah!

Flash claims that he pushed whoever that was into Infinity, we don't know for certain if that's lightspeed but it's also worth mentioning that, again, he claims to have never run that fast before.

First of all when Flash goes that fast everything turns white, that is also how Pre-Flashpoint Flash is shown to be when he goes LS. Also, that is true, but he says that when being chased by Brutaal as well and he has done zero training since, so we can at least assume he was going at sub light speeds at this point.

Brutaal was chasing a speedster, I can accept that, but we don't know for certain if it was a lightspeedster.

At that point, true. But then again take a look at the Brutaal catching Flash scan again, as they escape the desert Flash states he has never pushed himself that hard before and then we look at Brutaal who is not breaking a sweat, in fact the very moment Jay tries to push himself faster (probably reaching LS), Brutaal tags him again with no sweat. At this point Brutaal was faster than Jay. More proof would be in the second part of the scan after Brutaal tags Jay, there Jay's feet go above his head ontop of water and Brutaal is hundreds of feet above him, yet in the very next panel Brutaal is shown holding a dry Jay by the foot implying he darted down there beforr Jay could even sink or react.

Thought it was Hulk v Brutaal and Thragg v Iron Man.

Nah, it is Brutaal and Thragg vs Iron man then Brutaal and Thragg vs Hulk. Neither Brutaal nor Thragg can solo Hulk, lol.

Either way, Iron Man is massively hypersonic and with the right armors potentially lightspeed.

Massively hypersonic? True, but lightspeed? I will need a whole lot more evidence to back that claim uo (you don't prove this claim later on).

Microsecond reactions. Multiple people try the BS claim that "it was the armor" or "it was an explosion." Diddly squat. If it was the armor, then so what? Guess who's wearing the armor? The guy fighting. An explosion is an attack, which he not only walked through but reacted to.

So his reaction speed is good and he can react to Thragg. He still gets blitzed by Brutaal and once hit in the face will be dazed enough for Thragg to blitz him as well.

Brutaal, upon further examination, isn't even that fast. He isn't as fast as Jay; he kept up, sure, but it was his Omega Vision that hit Jay, allowing him to catch up to Jay. Lesson: Brutaal is nowhere near light speed.

I rebut this later on and above (he was not onky keeping up, but doing so with ease and no he was not making a push yourself face when chasing Jay but rather a normal evil villain face).

I liek you. +1

Lol.

He's sent the armies of the Negative Zone flying, and as seen they were pretty large.

Okay, nice feat. But a bit of flight would be enough to escape that.

Getting it off before Brutaal blitzes shouldn't be a problem, but it's not like he has to. He'll only do it when there's no other choice, and it'll still hurt Brutaal's ears while doing so. For some reason you are intent on this "mountain buster" statement. I'm going to drive a hole through it right now and bring ahead the planetary feats to make it easier for later:

Okay, let's see what you got.

This is from Incredible Hulks #616, where Hulk is walking through pure kinetic energy that was splitting that planet in half. He did this and emerged relatively unscathed, still ready to fight. In Incredible Hulks #617 that blast looked this from Earth:

First of all, it was most probably Hulk's regen, I mean his mouth was bleeding and he looked like it was hard to push through the attack but after the attack his mouth is okay and he is ready for battle. Secondly, how do we know it was spiltting a planet? A Bonb was in scan and seemed uneffected, A Bomb is at Rulk's level, also the attack was pointed upwards which is way it forms a beacon, how does it split the planet?

So no, these presumably mountain-shattering punches aren't doing diddly squat to Hulk. I showed him, in my opener, walking through the energy required to change a planet's opener. That alone is enough to shrug off these statements.

Let's call it Alan Scott trashing punches. One might be like an ant bite to Hulk, but thousands of them every second along with an extra set of hands doing it a hundred times a second plus Omega Vision? That would KO just about anybody, unless you can prove Hulk tanked aomething similar. Also, about the planet orbit changing ray, we do not know how it supposedly changes the orbit of a planet, we can assume it is using pure physical pushing force but it does not push the Hulk away and seems to be just surrounding and hurting him (meaning it is a different type of durability and not all the force was concentrated on him).

People with super senses even as low as Wolverine (in comparison to Superman) have felt pain from Hulk's thunderclaps, Brutaal is definitely going to be reeling in pain should he attempt to abuse his speed and Hulk knows the counter to it.

Do you have a scan of Hulk using one of Logan? Also, it may stop Brutaal from blitzing for a while, but it would only knowck back Thragg who can go back and attack right after getting knocked back, since he has peak human senses and nothing superhuman.

As previously shown, your punches aren't going to be doing squat to one of the most powerful Hulks ever. Brutaal has like 25 appearances or so total.

First of all, I will need some more punch taking feats for that statement to be true, science does not exist to high tiers so showings like tanking orbit changing (which is a statement, something you are very keen on) energy blasts does not mean Hulk can tank the same kind of force delivered in a punch, it may sound dumb but if he no sold a plnet slicing blast in a weaker form then how was Sentry even able to harm him (unless Sentry is a casual star buster or something)? Further, you never proved it was even a planet cutting blast.

Brutaal has like 25 appearances or so total. Hulk has decades to come up with. You're relying too much on this statement of Brutaal; for starters, as said many times, it's a statement.

I know, I show more of his feats later. It is not just a statement. He has never onced struggled with anyone in terms of strength, he was beating Alan Scott, that is a feat all on its own.

Secondly, him nearly killing Earth-2 Lantern isn't a solo feat, he was double-teaming him with Steppenwolf. I showed that Tony can, at the very least, react to your blitzes. Now I have to show that he can survive them.

And? Alan said Brutaal's punch was mountain busting, not the entire fight so Brutaal's hits are still that strong whether he had help or not.

I showed that Tony can, at the very least, react to your blitzes. Now I have to show that he can survive them.

No, you showed he can react to a massively hypersonic attack, not a massively hypersonic attacker with a FTL attacker backing him up.

As previously seen, the dude can tango with a calm Hulk (whom I'd already argue as physically equal to Brutaal). However, because you insist on this idea of mountain-busting attack:

Like the Doc says, that atomic piledriver was meant to go through mountains. Why do I bring this up, and nothing else? Modern day nukes can't do shizzles to mountains. You're relying a lot on this. He has other feats, y'know? Like in issue #26, he punches Val once and that knocks back everything for at least a mile. Hell, even blitzing through the World's Army ships seems more impressive.

According to you we should disregard this, the proffesor says it can cut through mountains which is just a statement (along with oribit changing, planet cutting and micro second reaction time). But I will not do that. For starters the doctor says the machine can cut through a mountain, but what does that mean? Can it cut through an entire mountain? How long would it take to cut through a mountain? How does it work, through physical force or through extremely fast vibrations causing the rocks to corrode?

We cannot say it is a mountain busting machine for sure.

Iron Man's durability is consistently far above mountain level, as seen when Rhodey survives an attack that registers on seismographs and, more impressively, his armor's backups kick in against an attack that sunk the entire Western Seaboard of the USA.

That is not far above mountain busting levels and the seismographs thing is only a statement. Also he was knocked back by the attack, and that was just one mountain busting blast, Brutaal can deliver muliple in a second and so can Thragg. When Iron Man "busted" Terrax's mountain he said he could not take anymore damage, but that means he would not be able to tank 3 good blitzes from Brutaal.

Rebuttuals: Omega Beams

I don't remember it explicitly being called "Omega Vision," I'm just calling it that cos you are. I saw the scan you're talking about; when they were firing at Red Tornado Lois. Very impressive.

You are right, my mistake. But it has the qualities of Omega Beams and later I show that even Brutaal's hits produce an Omega Beam effect (IIRC he is powered by it or something).

I'm gonna get to Thragg in the next section, because no way in hell he ever holds down the Hulk, but Hulk's eyes... The only feats they have are against Hawkeye's arrows and some bullets (even Adamantium).

Any feats against energy attacks?

However, Brutaal is going to be quite busy dealing with Iron Man.

No, they double team Iron Man before even engaging the Hulk. The cannot fly or react to such speeds, once they beat Tony they both fight Hulk.

Thragg might too. By the time they get out of that fight, they might actually be weak enough for Hulk to solo with a thunderclap.

Umm, no. Even if we gave Tony the benefit of Mandarin and he's shared feat, busting a mountain range with energy is like attackimg him with a blow dryer. As I will show later, continetal attacks don't even faze the guy. And here is proof of the attack being continet busting.

No Caption Provided

Ant-Man, O'Grady iirc, finds out the hard way that Hulk is just as tough inside as he is outside. I've shown how tough he is on the outside with not one, but two planetary feats. There's also his incredibly powerful healing factor to consider:

Okay cool but Ant-Man is weaker than Venom in terms of strength (and everything IMO) but Brutaal's Omega Beams can cut through large space crafts.

No Caption Provided

He's healed from having his skin seared right off his bones.

Nice, but nothing to say he can heal from a vaporized brain (your next scan is better though).

Dude heals from having his head ripped off.

Very impressive, but keep in mind the context, Hulk was exposed to all the pain he has ever felt before, that mande him extremely angry and amped him to an extreme degree. Also bullets did not even touch him they jus vaporized, I have never read this issue but from what I see, I think he may be as angry as he was when in World Breaker form.

Aside from all of this, Brutaal's feat of killing Steppenwolf is very questionable, given that Steppenwolf has no durability feats of note (at least on Earth-2).

I am 85% sure there is only one Steppenwolf just like there is only one Darkseid. But this Steppenwolf is not featless, he was leading the army that killed every hero and god on earth and beat both Superman and Wonder Woman.

Showcasing My Team More

Brutaal

I will start with Brutaal.

No Caption Provided

Since you seem to think Brutaal is only a mountain buster by statements but look above. He shatters Atom's grip and then nearly fodderizes Alan Scott (who is this universe's Swamp Thing I believe, Swamp Thing is above Superman). That is not an over statement, one punch draws blood the next hit takes him out of the fight (IIRC), as shown in the next scan here.

No Caption Provided

I showed this already but it should be above mountain level.

No Caption Provided

In that scan he unintentionally shatters a heavily fortified military base the size of a small city (Fate is a speck compared to it and a castle looking thing can be seen to the left of the base which the base dwarfs). And again, this was not what Brutaal wanted to do (not that he has no control over his strength, rather he can hit even harder than this if he so pleases) so when facing a stronger foe, Brutaal can use a greater amount of strength (he did not seem winded when doing this as well).

This next scan should show Brutaal's strength and speed.

No Caption Provided

Above, he slams Val so hard that he creates a creater, then with a punch creates a larger one. Looking at the Fate scan, it seems Brutaal can make his hits transfer directrly to the ground, meaning insead of the damage being abosrbed by Val's skin or Fate's face (his mask broke and he git brain damage but he should have died instead before the base felt that much damage), the force transfers through the skin and mask and into the ground, potentially bypassing the suit's durability or at least causeing internal damage. Also there is some sort of omega effect going on if you look at the top (proving he has omega beams and not heat vision). As I later prove, this means Brutaal can hit Hulk's internals 1,000's of times before Hulk can tag him even once.

Last thing, Brutaal can tank continent busting damage and be unfazed.

No Caption Provided

Brutaal was right in the middle of that attack and was unharmed. Evidence of this below.

No Caption Provided

And since this is composite Brutaal, in this fight he retains his armor.

Now onto something else you seem to doubt, Brutaal's speed. You seem to think isn't even close to LS but that is wrong.

We must now turn to Earth 2 Superman for proof (if you recall Brutaal is just an amped clone of him made by Darkseid). In the scan below New 52 Superman states Earth 2 Superman beat him in a race effortlessly (Context: Him and Batman were watching Earth 2's history and N52 Supes sees Martha and Johnathon being attacked by Parademons and on instinct rushes to save them but then Earth 2 Superman gets there first. IIRC).

No Caption Provided

Just a refresher, N52 Superman is by himself FTL in terms of travel and reaction speed. Proof of this below.

No Caption Provided

Doing the proper math shows this feat makes Supes a couple billion times faster than light as that is how long it would take light to travel from the edge of the universe to halfway to our solar system. But since Supes never showed that speed a much more conservative estimate shows he is at least 10x FTL.

Another FTL N52 Supes feat is here:

Pluto is 7.5 billion kilometers away from the Earth, Superman Got to Earth in that time (or less as Red Hood was not exact and the Titans left first), so Superman travel 7.5 billion kilometers a minute, light on the other hand travels 17,987,520 kilometers in a second, or 18 million kilometers a minute. Supes is easily FTL.

(To future voters I know it seems like I am lowballiing Thor and high balling Supes, I can already see the comments, but you have to read what I am saying first, both have low feats but the word effortlessly means even when N52 Supes has access to his high end feats he is slower or not as fast, in SG's Iron Man scan, nothing indicates Thor is at a high end stage and not a low one, we good?). Therefore N52 Supes = FTL, N52 Supes > Earth 2 Supes, Earth 2 Supes = Brutaal (evidence by the fact that Brutaal can get to Gotham from Mertopolis (or the other way around) in a second and has blitzed everyone he fought).

Further FTL/LS arguements using Brutaals's own feats were mentioned earlier.

Thragg

Now I will show case Genral Thragg, this also doubles as a counter to you Thragg section.

First up, how fast is he? Near LS, if not LS.

To prove this I will first prove that he is faster than Omni Man (Nolan) and Invincible (Mark).

No Caption Provided

In the scan above Thragg catches Invincible witha punch from far away, faster than Mark could react.

Next Thragg shows his strength as well as speed.

No Caption Provided

After no selling an attack from Mark Thragg proceeds to catch him with a hit to the neck (a blitz attack) then beat down on Mark attacking him too fast for Mark to even recover. Then he no sells a blow from Omni Man. It is worth noting that both Omni Man and Invincible are bloodlusted here as said in the first scan, they thought Kid Omni Man had been killed by Thragg.

In this next scan he again proves to be faster than Mark.

No Caption Provided

As Omni Man tries to by Mark some time he gets swatted awya with ease then catches up with Mark who was flying at full speed, he then states that by the time Omni Man can come to the rescue Mark would already be blitzed to death.

Lastly here is proof he is faster than Omni Man (who is equals with Mark).

No Caption Provided

In the time that it took Thragg to crash into glass and tackle Omni Man from a few feet away, Omni Man could only barely push his wife out of the way.

Okay so Thragg is faster than Omni Man and Invincible so what does that mean? How fast are they?

They have FTL travel and reaction speed and sub LS combat speed. Need evidence? Well for starters Mark is faster than teleportation.

No Caption Provided

He out speeds the teleporter in every panel, the teleporter is most probably using isntant teleportation (LS) making Mark FTL.

Here, he is fast enough to travel across countries and change his cloths before a hotdog can fall and Omni Man is quick enough to go to another country and back in the time it takes Mark to take one bite on his hotdog.

No Caption Provided

Within a week Omni Man leaves the Earth and finds another planet with life outside our Solar System.

No Caption Provided

According to Spaceanswers.com, the nearest solar system is 10.5 light years away, again Omni Man found his planst within a week, but as with the Superman scan I will be conservative and use consistant showing to use a more easy to believe estimate of Omni Man being only LS and very lucky.

According to the bio Omni Man can go to star sytems 10 light years away in 2 weeks.

No Caption Provided

So my clac above is possible in canon, making Omni Man FTL is travel speed.

But to prove that Omni Man and Invincible are FTL in travel speed, this normal Virtumite who both Nolan and Makr are above (Mark killed the second strongest Virtumite warrior Conquest), blitzed Allen the Alien one of the most powerful heroes in the galaxy.

No Caption Provided

Than guy from hundreds of meters away flew through a space ship and attacked Allen from the back and as the narrator says, Allen was not even aware the Virtumite was even there.

So Thragg is faster than those Virtumites which mean he has LS combat and FTL reaction and travel speeds (since he is not faster than them by a lot he has about the same rank in speed).

In terms of strength it is a different story with Thragg having a huge advantage over Omni Man and Invinvible. I have already shown scans proving this but here is 3 more.

No Caption Provided

This is the follow up scan to the one I showed above of Thragg saying he could blitz Mark to death before Omni Man came, but keep in mind 2 things. First Nolan is gaster than other Virtumites meaning he is faster than Thragg thought, if it were the Virtumite that blitzed Allen, Thragg would have been able to kill Mark before he arrived. Second, Mark was in danger so Omni Man had adrenaline punping through his vains (evidenced by the fact that he failed to dodge Thragg's attack).

Anyway, this scan shows Thragg one shoting Omni Man, who he had earlier weakened.

The next scan is against Nolan in the same fight where Thragg interupted Nolan's sexy time.

No Caption Provided

Here the instant Thragg stops playing with Omni Man, Nolan gets destroyed and stands exactly no chance. Thragg punched Onmi Man's eye out and was about to finish him off when a group of 4 Virtumites stoped Thragg. It took Omni Man and 4 Virtumites to beat Thragg.

Lastly a scan of Thragg killing Oliver (who is an adult Kid Omni Man is is as strong if not stronger than Invincible).

No Caption Provided

In the next issue it is confirmed Oliver is 100% dead. Thragg killed him in one blow, even eve Ex Machina could not save him. Also the page before this one shows Oliver was undamged (asides from being scraped down a mountain).

Proof of all of this here (P.S. it was too late my @ss, later I show how Mark was killed, and that was 10x more deadly than what happened to Oliver):

Anyway what does this mean? It mean Thragg has mountain busting striking as well.

I showed an RT that has plenty good dtrength feats but here is a highlight to prove that Thragg being above Invincible makes him mountain level if not above that.

First of all Mark can create creaters just by slamming Conquest down.

No Caption Provided

Mark hovered Conquest across the mountain side creating the pattern right after slamming Conquest's face into the ground (yes, not dragged Conquest's face in, he just hovered over the rock, this is why Mark almost never uses his full speed inside the boundaries of a planet). Here it is in action.

No Caption Provided

And remeber Thragg beats Mark like Bane does to a common thugg.

Next we have young Mark lifting 400 tons.

And later on, Mark gets stronger, much more stronger making him way above 400 tons (also read it back wards).

Invincible also punched Conquest to death.

No Caption Provided

That dude was ranked high than Omni Man and was strong enogh to flex his was out of a military base (if he tired to escape the base was set to self destruct to kill him).

No Caption Provided

Btw, he was surrounded by 400 tons of reinforced steel and was uderground (under the facility), he also jus woke up from being KOed, als I lied about Mark killing him this is really where he dies.......not! Lol, Jk. He laughs off the damage like nothing and Mark did kill him the above scan.

No Caption Provided

Also in case you still doubted the speed of Virtumites from underground an i jured got to outer space before the goverment even knew he escaped.

Okay 2 more scans to go, first one is this one this time an Omni Man feat.

No Caption Provided

In this scan Omni Man punches Allen from Earth to outer space in one punch (*cough* speed feat *cough*)Bu-but Major! Allen was holding back and beats Omni Man later. I know, but are you trying to tell me Allen flew his way into outer space by himself to make Nolan feel better? No. The feat stands, and btw, a few panels before Omni man did not even want to fight he was hesitanting and was also holding back.

Okay last one, everyone's favorite scan.

No Caption Provided

I know the context (if you don't it goes, all three are bloodlusted, this was not a solo feat, the planet was dpnit stable and all three people involved could have died had they miss their chance and hit the planet a second later) but I would argue busting 1/4 of a planet or going through thousands of kilometers of rock and soil is 2x as impressive as mountain busting. Also Thragg is stonger than Omni Man so he should be even more of a mountain buster.

Anyway that finally wraps up my showcase section. Now I begin the second to the last section (who made this debate have so many sections? Lol).

Summery/Counter Summery

In summery Thragg has FTL travel and reaction speed and can dodge anything Tony throws at him, he can attack at LS or sub LS so he can easily blitz Hulk and semi blitz Tony. He is strong enough to defeat Kid Omni Man and Invincible with ease and behead Virtumites in one go, which makes him strong enough to damage IR in one hit and strong enough to hurt the Hulk in a dozen.

Brutaal is FTL in all categories and is an easy mountain buster allowing him to easily blitz Banner and Stark, also allowing him to trash Tony in minutes without back up and hurt Hulk in two hits. He also was powerful Omega Beams ahich can hurt Tony and distract Hulk.

Given your sections on your team Hulk can one shot mid tiers and be equals with Sentry, nothing to show he can one shot either of my team members, you have also failed to show how he can even land one shot with his fist or even react to my attacks (thunder clap is ineffective to Thragg and Brutaal can recover, that won't KO him). I would like to note however that this fight Hulk is in character so your point of him holding back is moot as he will still hold back here.

Given your sections on Iron Man he is shown a mountain buster, but that is not enough to hurt Brutaal or dfeat Thragg as I have shown, you have proven he has a way to hurt them but Tony rarely ever uses the blade and will not go for it early on before it is too late. You have shown that Tony can react to Thragg and possibly even tag him, but nothing to show he can react to Brutaal or if we are being very conservative two massively hypersonic attacks at the same time. You have also not shown Tony being fast enough with the sword to even tag either of my fighters.

In short my team is too fast and with flight has the numbers advantage (Hulk can't do squat to us in the sky his thunderclap has no range and he has no accuracy skills with throwing, when we go after Tony as per plan Hulk can only watch). We are strong enogh to hurt you and tough enough to avoid a one shot. Or in more technical terms Bdutaal would have to land only 3 good shots on Tony and 1 good head shot on him before Thragg can do this to him:

No Caption Provided

That is Thragg ripping Mark clean in half, Mark dies here before Eve brings him back.

And Hulk would not survive 24 hours in a blitz by two mountain busters (as I have shown Thragg can fight for days and Brutaal is stronger). It would not even take 24 hours to KO Hulk IMO.

The Battle Plan

I've already showed that Iron Man can react to these attacks, and survive these attacks. All I've yet to show is what kind of damage he's dealing, which is coming in a bit.

First of all you proved Tony can react to 1 sub light speed attacker not 2, and 1 of my fighters is FTL. Second, you showed he can tank 2 mountain busting attacks at most nothing to suggest he can survive a full blutz from 2 mountain busters (as I said he can react to them but once ypthey stun him and mess with his computer with a good hit to the skull, he isn't reacting to anything so they can full blitz him).

I've shown two planetary feats for Hulk, and I have a third if need be. Mountain busting punches and whatever Thragg brings isn't doing squat to a Hulk that's superior to the one with planetary feats.

I count 1. The one where you said he was tanking a planet slicing blast (which I doubbt). And you act like Brutaal will use one mountain busying punch at a time, a fast light weight boxer can KO a gorilla if he gets enough head shots, same thing here even though the gorilla would no sell one hit he won't 25 and would go down hard.

You have a lot of faith in your guys speed. In the few fights Brutaal had, he never used his combat speed well. He cheap-shotted Steppenwolf, chased after Flash (travel, not combat, and he ended using Omega Vision), blitzed Val (when he wasn't used to his powers yet) and got blitzed by Val after he got used to his powers. In none of these instances was his speed abused. I don't know about Thragg, but by your own admission he's slower than Brutaal.

When was he blitzed? Also he is a clone of Superman, name one Superman who is not at least LS. Oh, and while Bizzaro was a failed clone who could match Clark, Brutaal was an amped clone made by Darkseid who retained Clark's memories and most of his look.

Your distraction is incredibly futile, given that Thragg is basically a 3/4 Brutaal and doesn't bring much to the table. The striking power that they bring could never hope to overcome Hulk's durability, much less his healing factor. Their attacks will go by unnoticed by Hulk as he proceeds to hammer them down. Iron Man will have done his bidding on them too, as I'll show in my next post.

Who said Thragg was that weak? He is nearly as strong as Brutaal. Do you have any feats of Hulk no selling mountain busting punches? Just because he pressumeably tanks planet busting attack does not mean he won't feel mountain busting once. How will Hulk hammer down anyone when you haven't shown him have the ability to tag a fly?

As for Thragg, assuming he can somehow get Hulk in a sleeper hold (firstly because Hulk is just so big Thragg might actually struggle to do this), but Hulk is much stronger than Thragg.

Thragg is maybe 6 feet plus, how big is Hulk? It also does not take much strength to put a stunned guy in a sleeper hold.

This is a Hulk that has retained Banner's intelligence as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Hulk used his immense strength to overcome Thragg's then proceed to 2-shot him.

It will be quick, heck it could he any hold to keep Hulk still for half a second. Hulk could two shot Thragg if he landed 2 good shits (a glancing blow won't two shot him it needs to be two haymakers), but Hulk can't even tag Spider-Man twice in a row and Thragg is much faster.

Much stronger have tried, even in pairs, and failed hilariously. What makes you think Thragg could replicate the combined strength of Namor and Silver Surfer, or Iron Man and Thor? He can't. Hulk would literally bring the arm around him effortlessly then pound on Thragg.

A. Hulk was not stunned. B. He was not being put on a sleeper hold, Surfer was just hugging his arm. C. Thragg is stronger than modern Herc, D. If Hulk tried to pound Thragg Brutaal is right in front of him ready to blast him to distract him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Finally done, the ball is in your court now my friend. Sorry for the wait, it took longer than I expected and there were a handful of set backs (including Thragg not getting any feats in the issue I waited for, lol.)l

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Nicety hot dang. Well-done post.

You want one more post each or go to voting? I'm fine either way. I also realized early on I hinged too much on the "statement" thing, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Thanks.

You still need one more either way since I went first, but I'd like to have one more go at this if you do not mind. Yeah, but I am sure my feats should have made it an easy statement to swallow (I hope), lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Are we doing the one more post each thing (two for you since I opened)?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Are we doing the one more post each thing (two for you since I opened)?

Completely forgot about this. Been sick as all hell and catching up with school as all hell.

If you want I can close, though it'd take a while, or we can do 2 more each but postpone it maybe after the double tournament?