• 74 results
Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for a Death Battle, rematch

No Caption Provided

I will representing Ryu, and @flash1812 will be representing Scorpion

Rules and Stuff

Ryu gets Video Game Trailers, Video Game, Comic, Movies, and Anime Feats

Scorpion gets Video Game Trailers, Video Game, Comic, Movie, and T.V show feats

MUST BE CANON

Morals On, but will go for the Kill if needed

No Knowledge

Scorpion gets Pre/Post Reboot feats, however is his Post Reboot self.

Battleground

No Caption Provided

Ryu starts to the far left, Scorpion starts to the far right, there is nobody in the city.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I honestly agreed with the battle but can't wait for the cav. Tag

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool tag

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bullet_to_the_head: Quick question before this begins, is scorpion allowed New & Original Timeline feats?

-yify

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: That's what Pre/Post Reboot means, Mk9 was the Mortal Kombat Reboot

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: That's what Pre/Post Reboot means, Mk9 was the Mortal Kombat Reboot

Oooooh dis gon be gud then.

T4V

-yify

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL u were really wanting that match weren't you BTTH XD

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag. Honestly though I think @flash1812 wins because Scorpion 2 OP

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Tag me as well.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for votes

Tag. Honestly though I think @flash1812 wins because Scorpion 2 OP

Believe me, I'm going to debunk the heck out of that

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aye...T4V

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Flash1812

@bullet_to_the_head: Here is a short intro + his wiki page will get some feats up after your intro

Get Over Here!!!!!!!!

Hanzo Hasashi, also known as Scorpion, is a ninja of the Shirai Ryu Clan. He was killed by the older Sub-Zero and was resurrected in the Netherrealm by Quan Chi as the hellfire wielding Scorpion.

WIki Page-Link

Durability

• Endures a huge amount of punishment from a possessed Sub-Zero. You can see many normally fatal piercing and blunt force wounds being inflicted and Scorpion is able to shrug them off at an impressive rate. Scorpion then gets completely frozen right before Kuai snaps out of his possession and breaks out almost immediately. It is important to note that both kombatants here possess superhuman strength. (Mortal Kombat X #14 - Blood Gods Chapter 2: City of Ice and Hellfire)
  • [2:58 - 3:10] Kenshi uses his telekinesis to slam Hanzo against the cargo, then throw him across the entire field into a military humvee. Despite this, Scorpion is left relatively unfazed.
  • [10:38 - 10:52] Recovers from a stab wound from D'Vorah in a matter of seconds.
Loading Video...

Strength

Hellfire Abilities

Scorpion demonstrating his typical skull flamethrower technique/Toasty fatality. (Mortal Kombat X #3 - Blood Ties Part 3)

No Caption Provided

Hanzo demonstrates the ability to enhance his kunai with hellfire. (Mortal Kombat X #14 - Blood Gods Chapter 2: City of Ice and Hellfire)

No Caption Provided

Similarly, Scorpion is capable of enhancing his dual katanas with hellfire as well. (Mortal Kombat X #15 - Blood Gods Chapter 3: Losing Ourselves)

No Caption Provided

Raises zombie minions to subdue Sub-Zero, then quickly inflicts a stab wound. (Mortal Kombat X #15 - Blood Gods Chapter 3: Losing Ourselves)

No Caption Provided

Shows the ability to enhance his regular melee attacks with hellfire. (Mortal Kombat X #10 - Blood Ties Chapter 10: Scorpion: Sekret Origin)

No Caption Provided

Scorpion showcases his ability to teleport not only multiple times in a short timeframe, but also transporting another person. (Mortal Kombat X #10 - Blood Ties Chapter 10: Scorpion: Sekret Origin)

Skill

• [2:18 - 2:50] Hanzo defeats Sonya Blade in kombat.
  • [3:14 - 3:25] After being launched by Kenshi, he is still able to tackle him and isolate him from Sento.
  • [3:28 - 3:54] Scorpion easily deflects Johnny Cage's every attack. He defeats him in kombat shortly after.
  • [6:38 - 6:56] Dodges Frost's iceball after he sees her reflection and then easily defeats her.
  • [6:57 - 7:15] Scorpion defeats Sub-Zero and is able to land a killing blow on him until Kuai freezes Frost and explains the situation. It is to be noted that it is implied Sub-Zero is holding back here.
  • [10:03 - 10:30] Easily gets the better of Quan Chi.
  • [10:31 - 10:42] After fighting Sonya, Johnny, and Quan Chi, Hanzo is still able to put up a small fight against D'Vorah and showcases some pretty impressive reaction speeds and swordsmanship.
Loading Video...

This should be enough for now

Battle

Scorpion will teleport Ryu and Him into the netherrealm as shown in a above scan where scorpions power keeps growing and then will flamethrow him with that fire attack and then blaze his kunai and and katanas and go for the kill

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Post should be coming up later today, I'm familiar with some of Scorpions feats so i'll be posting some counters right off the bat.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually looks good. T4V

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Ryu get Asura's Wrath Feats ? if so this is the mismatch of the century .

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terrortuga: Use Your Noggin, Do you really think I would let Ryu stomp that bad?

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Terrortuga

@bullet_to_the_head said:

@terrortuga: Use Your Noggin, Do you really think I would let Ryu stomp that bad?

You did say video game feats so that's why i asked . T4V

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Lets Do this

Ryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

First things First, I want this to be clear, Screw Attack is Stupid, I'm here to prove to you, IMO Ryu STOMPS this Fight. There will be next to nothing Scorpion can do to hurt Ryu, and Ryu can surely hurt Scorpion.

To Start I am going to go over why Scorpion can not Hurt Ryu by going over Ryu's Durability vs. Scorpion's Damage output. I'm also going to break it down into 3 possible way Scorpion could hurt Ryu with his Arsenal, Fire, Blunt Force, and Slashing

Fire

To Start this section, I'm going to display 2 of Scorpion's most Powerful Hell Fire Attacks that I know of

1. Toasty

Here Scorpion whips of his Mask and Spews fire incinerating his target in a matter of seconds

2. Stop Ahead

The Very First Fatality showed, Scorpion flings a fire ball that goes through his opponent's chest, and proceeds to chop of their face.

IMO, these are Scorpion's most powerful Hell Fire Attacks, however, there are some issues here

1. First things First, these both are Fatalities, both done on a weakened, unable to move foe, which is ridiculous considering you can have both your spine and neck broken in MKX and continue on fighting, so the weakened state you would have to be in is ridiculous.
  2. The People he is using it on have very little, if any Fire resistance Feats, Unlike Ryu :), At best you can assume they have Peak Human resistances.
  3. He doesn't do this in till he has won, It's Out of Character for Scorpion to go straight for his most powerful Hell Fire attacks when he hasn't even won yet.

Now, lets Go through some of Ryu's Fire Durability Feats

No Caption Provided

Tanks straight fire from Dhalsim Yoga Flame, No Burn Marks or anything

No Caption Provided

Not bothered by this C-4 packed building Exploding, Heat and All, No burn marks, granted he was towards the edge of the Explosion but still, impressive none the less

No Caption Provided

Fights Akuma in the middle of a VOLCANO Erupting and isn't really bothered by the heat, smoke and such

All in this may seem like an unimpressive start to my so called "Stomp" but in reality Scorpion's only real chance of causing Ryu harm is through Hell Fire, and even then his more powerful hellfire attacks aren't used in the middle of combat

Blunt Force

Same thing as Before, I'm going to display Scorpion's (To My Knowledge) most powerful Blunt Force Attack

it's does help to note my opponent posted this feat

No Caption Provided

Punches Right through a Skull, Wow, "Slow Claps" Not only is there Context to this, even if there wasn't, Ryu could STILL tank it

• Scorpion had to pull himself, gaining Momentum, to achieve this, He is incapable of throwing a punch like this from a standstill

Now, On to those Ryu Tanking Feats, Not Really going to bother here much however, just going to show Ryu taking something of Greater Damage, to his face but first let me introduce you to Balrog

No Caption Provided

His Punches level Cars and can

No Caption Provided

Obliterate Punching Bags filled with Cinder Blocks with Ease. He does both of these thing Casually. But Yet Ryu take these punches, TO THE FACE

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that, he take a "Gigaton" punch from him, this guy was leveling Cars with casually punches, and this is supposed to be an amped punch and last Time I checked

Car > Skull

Slashing

Now unlike before, I'm not 100% percent sure of Scorpion's best Slashing feat, however considering he isn't going around 1-shotting everybody he faces with his swords, I'm pretty confidant he can't hurt Ryu here either

No Caption Provided

Why show you this? simple, this is what Shoryuken amped by the Murderous Intent power within Ryu is capable of. Powerful enough to slice Sagat's Chest open like a Katana to some butter. Yet Ryu shows no Slicing Damage inflicted upon him when Akuma (Who is more Experienced with using the power that Ryu) uses the same move on him

No Caption Provided

No Slashing Damage shown, Scorpion isn't Hurting Ryu here either

All in All, Scorpion isn't hurting Ryu in this Match

I'm going to Stop here for Now, No Need to over Whelm my opponent, however going to throw out this Punching Feat of Ryu's just to get another ball rolling

Loading Video...

He is throwing punches so Hard they are creating Shockwaves that can be felt and heard by the other fighter on the cruise ship, feel free to keep watching to see the Power of Nothingness as well.

just to re cap

• Scorpion can't Hurt Ryu with his Hell Fire Attacks, Blunt Force Attacks, and Slashing Attacks
  • Scorpion hasn't shown to be able to take punches that can be heard through out a cruise ship, his best tanking feat was through Slashing Damage, not Blunt Force

Just Saw you mentioning Scorpion taking Ryu to the Nether Realm, Isn't going to happen mate.

NEXT TIME ON CAV

Disproving this, Taking him to Nether realm Jazz

Proving Ryu can BLITZ Scorpion

Balls is in your court mate

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear God that took forever, @joewell figured you might want to see

@sirfizzwhizz How'd I do? Your my Inspiration for liking Ryu in General after all, :p

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Nice! Would you wanna try Ryu vs Armstrong after or during this? I made this respect thread for him if you want to see how they match up, but so far it looks fair.

https://m.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3gru1f/respect_alex_louis_armstrong_fullmetal_alchemist/

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Here is the much waited rebutall

Counter for Fire based attacks

No Caption Provided

He manged to burn a an Ice Based Character using Toasty.He also used zombie minions which I am going to be using here to hold Ryu in one place.

No Caption Provided

Scorpion who can match Ryu in skill can also infuse his melee attacks with hellfire as seen in the above scan So he is going to be doing that over here

Counter to Blunt Force attacks

Car>Skull?

Since when

Anyways Scorpion can use his hellfire melees to attack Ryu which is more than anything that Ryu ever faced.

Scorpion is able to defeat a possessed Raiden. (Mortal Kombat X #10 - Mortal Kombat X #11)

Scorpion has managed to defeat Raiden who is a god in kombat with his pure skill

If Ryu has beaten any one close to raidens level pls show me feats of that

Counter to Slashing attacks

That Akuma bsed Murder attack is nothing compared to hellfire based Kunais and Katanas

Scorpion can enhance both with hellfires.You mentioned that 1 of his fatality was to cut people well if that want strong enough for you the hellfires flames cant die out while faced against total ice

His Kunai works in the same way

Next Time on DeathBattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.Scorpion shows off his durability

2.Scorpion Debunks his opeenet for the second time

Your turn

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Gonning ro reply soon, most likely tomorrow, All I can say is

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for professathought
ProfessaThought

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Here we go

Round 2, Ccccccombo Breaker

Countering your "Counters"

Fire

So Fire Melting Ice is impressive now?

Why the Zombie Minions may be useful, How Strong are they?

At the Most Toasty is Scorpion's Best Chance for hurting Ryu, and It's going to take him a long azz time to even hurt him.

No Progress made Here, Scorpion isn't hurting Ryu with Fire

Blunt Force

Wow.......

Are you really trying to argue that a Skull is more durable than a CAR, There literally is no Argument here

As for Amping his Melee attacks with Hellfire, Scorpion had to do that when he punched through a Skull (Evidenced by the stream of Fire from Hanzo's Fist)

No Progress is made Here, Scorpion isn't hurting Ryu with Blunt Force

Slashing Damage

That Akuma bsed Murder attack is nothing compared to hellfire based Kunais and Katanas

Proof? At Best, Scorpion has shown to be able chop off someone's head with a sword. Which isn't Capable to Ryu showing 0 slashing damage from an attack that nearly one-shot a the current world champ, Sagat.

All you really showed here is his Fire won't die out when faced with ice, How the Fack is that helpful here?

No Progress is made Here, Scorpion isn't hurting Ryu with Slashing Damage

Skill

Putting this in it's own category because you brought it up.

Scoprion beating Dark Raiden is iffy considering Scorpion lost to Raiden in MK9, WHILE IN THE NETHER REALM, So I'm supposed to believe that it went from

Scorpion with Amp < Raiden to

Raiden with Amp < Scorpion? Not buying it.

Also just because Raiden is god doesn't equal skill. If you want to compare, Look at Ryu's Fight with Seth or Akuma, Who have more impressive feats that Raiden.

Debunking Scorpion's Teleport to the Nether Realm Trick

Lets Exam this trick, shall we?

First things' first How often does he does this? I can recall him taking Sub-zero to the Nether realm, but there is a huuuge issue with that.

Scorpion was Bloodlusted, His goal was to kill Sub-zero for "killing" his Clan. So even thou Scorpion can do it, it's highly unlikely he'll actually do it. He's only done it once, and was Bloodlusted when he did it.

Ryu Blitzing Scorpion

This is going to happen, like it or not.

No Caption Provided

Dodging Bullets like a boss, Something Scorpion hasn't even shown to be close to in speed, at best he can move slightly faster than an arrow, the issue with that is, Martial Artist can do this, While the Mythbusters proved he couldn't do this in a combat situation, Anthony Kelly could still Catch Arrows shot to his side, and could even react to an arrow and cut it in half mid flight. So Scorpion may just be as fast as an arrow because he managed to catch Kenshi, Who was a faulty Arrow timer, off guard. You wanna know what else they proved? Normal Humans can't dodge bullets.

This battle's Results

Ryu stomps, He is much faster than Scorpion, Can't be hurt by Scorpion's Attacks, and with Punches that can cause SONIC BOOMS, he should be able to hurt Scorpion.

Scorpion's Only chance is the Nether Realm, something he very unlikely to resort to, even if he does he would still have to, if he pushed Ryu enough, deal with Dark Ryu and the Power of Nothing Ness.

(P.S How long do you want this to go on? I'm thinking 3 post in total for both of us, so basically 1 more post each?)

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump for tags, this debate is coming to a close

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sierra-117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V please?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu is strong af. Jeez.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu is strong af. Jeez.

:D, and I haven't even gone into his "Chi" Amped moves or Dark Ryu, Or Power of Nothingness, And for the Record, Dark Ryu Stomps Ryu, So theres that :p

T4V please?

of course, as long as you aren't someone's "cough" Flash1812 "cough" alt :P (Jk)

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Flash1812

@bullet_to_the_head:

BRUTALITY

Counter to Fire attacks

That fire is hellfire and if he wanted he could do it anytime he wanted

The Zombie minions were strong enough to hold an enraged Sub Zero in place

No Caption Provided

He just held the guy up and burnt him into flames so he can do the same thing to Ryu

Counter to Slashing attacks

His normal Kunai is equal with concrete as shown belo

No Caption Provided

Imagine what a Hellfired one would do to Ryu

It would go through him thats what in case you were wondering

His normal katana sliceed clean through a person as seen below

No Caption Provided

His Hellfire Katana would literally slice through you.Scorpion could call on zombie minions to hold Ryu in place while Scorpion slices his head off.

Counter to Blunt force

The Hellfire fist can be enabled anytime and he can take his time and pull back to punch through Ryus skull when Ryu when Ryu is held by the minions

Teleporting to the Netherealm trick

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the first picture Hanzo fought Scorpion and killed him and than teleported to Takeda whom he didnt know where he was and than to the Netherealm so he can teleport to the Nethrealm

also Ryu is not blitzing Scorpion beacause Scorpion can keep teleporting

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Do you even bother reading my whole post? What eves, I'll post later today, going to Fncking destroy you, Cheers :D

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers