CaV CadenceV2 (T-800) vs Nick_Hero22 (Predator)

• 42 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22

No Caption Provided

VS

CadenceV2

No Caption Provided

Elite Pred Gear: Wrist Blades, Combi Stick, Cloak, Wrist Computer, Helm, and Plasma Caster.

T-800 Gear: Plasma Pistol, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, Flesh Disguise.

Random Battle, but both are actively hunting each other.

Battle Here. Start a mile away from each other.

No Caption Provided

How does this look?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

Since this is a Challenge a Viner, its about my debating skills vs Nicks. This is not a straight T-800 vs Pred debate.

Just let us debate this in our skills till vote time.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@fruit_tree: This is CaV You don't make a judgement yes.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

@cadencev2

Well I would like to start off by saying that Smiley would most likely take the majority in this match due him being able to accurately assess the Terminator's capabilities and physiology with the multiple spectral and data analyzing capabilities of his helmet; this will also benefit Smiley when it comes to initially tracking down the Terminator and the ambush tactics that Smiley can employ since there are plenty of collapsed buildings and alley ways that can be potentially exploited for this purpose. I see Smiley utilizing the vocal mimicry function of his helmet to lead the Terminator down a narrow corridor while maneuvering across the rooftops of condemned buildings and then blasting him with a shot from his Plasma Caster, which does tremendous damage as seen when in AVP: Civilized Beast, where Smiley blows up a interstellar transport craft with one shot from his Plasma Caster. I haven't seen any durability feats from the Terminator that would make this damage dealing capability void, so there is no reason in my opinion to believe that the Terminator would come out unscathed from a direct hit from Smiley's Plasma Caster. And even if the Terminator survives a blast, he would be greatly handicapped for the remainder of this match and vulnerable to a follow-up blast for the Plasma Caster which would put the Terminator in his mechanical grave. I will would definitely give Smiley the advantage in terms of range in this fight, his helmet has an auto-locking feature for his Plasma Caster and is capable of plotting trajectories for thrown weapons as well. I have even seen a variety of impressive accuracy feats for Predators who were lacking a helmet as well i.e. in Predator: Bad Blood, a Renegade Hunter was able to throw his Combi Stick through the window shield of a helicopter and kill the pilot, and there was also a scene in this graphic novel where two Predators through their Smart Disc at each other to cancel each other out which is a pretty impressive due to the sheer velocity of the disc. The only weapons that I actually see doing any real damage is the Plasma Pistol, and the Predator has more than enough speed and reaction time feats to suggest that it is capable of avoiding projectiles pretty easily. As far as the Grenade Launcher and Shotgun, Smiley's plate armor is more than durable of enough to take a direct hit from either weapon with minimal damage. The Predator's skin and muscle are resilient to the point of sustaining damage against handguns, rifles, shotguns, and explosives; I will try to post evidence of this down below my opening argument. When it comes to close combat, Smiley has a distinct advantage due having experience against inorganic organisms such as Synthetics who are able to process and analyzing a plethora of data and come of with ways to circumvent the situation at hand (I will try to post some information about Synthetics below) and centuries of experience and training centered around combat with a variety of different creatures. I believe that the Terminator programming is a disadvantage when it comes to combat since its strategies and tactics would have to fit within the parameters of the programming, whereas Smiley is allowed to use creativity and abstract thought in order to formulate a plan to deal with the Terminator's unique physiology and capabilities. I don't think the same can be said for the Terminator. I will say that they are relatively close in terms of strength, but I believe that the Predator edges out the Terminator slightly in this department; and when it comes down to mobility and combat speed Predator has a significant advantage in this category. Smiley wins 8/10

Aliens Era Synthetics (Predecessors to the Synthetics that Smiley fought)

Pre-Aliens Era (Prometheus) Synthetics

https://www.weylandindustries.com/david

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22

@fruit_tree:

I would like for you to post that quote and the context surrounding it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Oh snap! I dod not know you even replied! I will get on this.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I guessing I know who the cause of the deleted messages are............

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for i_cant_believe_this
I_cant_believe_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@laflux said:

I guessing I know who the cause of the deleted messages are............

My deleted messeges seeing most of em are @ replies, they still go to the persons inbox and they still read em. lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mkf30_owns_nick_hero22_the_tro
MKF30_Owns_Nick_Hero22_the_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

Have you not realized either nick that this match is a spite? The T-800 could kill Galactus, Superman and the rest of the Justice league team with a flick of a finger and all of them would be dust!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22: Eh.... Im not feeling this match anymore if you know what I mean. I concede to you.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mercy_stalksterminator_fan
Mercy_StalksTERMINATOR_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mercy_stalksterminator_fan
Mercy_StalksTERMINATOR_FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22:

Hows it make ya feel Nick, How does it FEEL? That my Memes are better than yours.

Predator was stabbed in the heart in AVP1

T-800 was stabbed, shot, run over by a truck, fell from insane heights, plasma canons, Grenade launchers, fell off a motorcycle going 60 miles, got up from a truck explosion without damage and remained high durability, he will rip the Predator apart who died from having it's head cut off by a sword and died from being stabbed in the chest and died from a human T-800, now a real T-800 is going to destroy. Nothing u can do about it...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dreams_of_thunder_n_lightning
Dreams_Of_Thunder_N_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dreams_of_thunder_n_lightning
Dreams_Of_Thunder_N_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was hoping for a good debate :(

You debate? That's news to me. Last I checked you stalk MKF30 and you troll MK threads and don't know what you are talking about half the time.

Why kiss his ass and apologize? He's a troll who argues just to argue and he stalks Vaeternus.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man it would be nice to see a good terminator debate. Too bad the terminator doesn't get any respect on this site because of people drastically overstating his power and trolling every forum he's in.

I would have loved to see this actually debated.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I believe I can debate fine with him but I try and use the comics and games....instead of those same youtube clips over and over. Haha.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Man it would be nice to see a good terminator debate. Too bad the terminator doesn't get any respect on this site because of people drastically overstating his power and trolling every forum he's in.

I would have loved to see this actually debated.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By laflux

@nick_hero22: @cadencev2:

Why don't you do the battle by Private message? When you finished, add all the people who you want to vote to the discussion, that way unwanted trolls stay out of the battle..............

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

That could work, or we could all flag Terminator_Fan and create a petition to have his IP banned; so we no longer have to deal with him on this Forum.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@nick_hero22: @cadencev2:

Why don't you do the battle by Private message? When you finished, add all the people who you want to vote to the discussion, that way unwanted trolls stay out of the battle..............

That could work indeed.

Wanna try that?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers