Carl and Rick (TWD) vs. You and Your Dad

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Carl and Rick (The Walking Dead tv versions) are mad at you and your dad, so you all fight

Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Carl gets a knife, Rick gets his Machete with a red handle, You get a knife, your Dad gets a machete with a pink handle

Round 3: Everyone gets pistols with unlimited clip

Round 4: Everyone gets assault riffles with 30 mag clip but unlimited clips

Rules: In character, no prep, all fights to the the death, and all the fights take place at the church

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Round 1: H2H only

The main things with these fights are the brutality of the TWD characters. Though I think i can beat Carl in H2H. My dad should be able to hold off Rick. He is bigger and more muscular so we can probably win.

Round 2: Carl gets a knife, Rick gets his Machete with a red handle, You get a knife, your Dad gets a machete with a pink handle

Umm we probably lose. I'm not stabbing a kid and the TWD team has more experience with weapons

Round 3: Everyone gets pistols with unlimited clip

Same as above

Round 4: Everyone gets assault riffles with 30 mag clip but unlimited clips

Same as the last 2

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cpt_nice

We probably win the h2h round. I am 6'2" and fit so I should stomp Carl and then it is 2 on 1.

We lose all other rounds due to lack of experience with weapons.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

• Round 1: H2H only, Rick Solos us VIA Throat Bite
  • Round 2: Carl gets a knife, Rick gets his Machete with a red handle, You get a knife, your Dad gets a machete with a pink handle: Rick Chops us up and we die screaming.
  • Round 3: Everyone gets pistols with unlimited clip: Rick blows our heads off.
  • Round 4: Everyone gets assault riffles with 30 mag clip but unlimited clips: Rick Blows our heads off.
Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The crazy people win