• 103 results
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh and another ridiculous thing in this is that their lightnings change them, that is how they transform, lol.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

OMG... You don't get it - it doesn't matter for this thread at all, You're acting like this would be even close to most important thing here and that You've found something important. I thought that I don't have to discuss obvious things, yet You want exactly that kind of debate.

Similar one would be, if I would say that only Thor can hold Mjolnir, so x character won't be able to and You would say that it isn't truth because BRB and Cap also manged to lift it. You would be right, but it wouldn't change my point, since it is an obvious detail that wouldn't change my point.

Do You get now, why it doesn't matter or we will go again by some crazy debate without any chance to resolve the case?

Ohh so now youre saying that its just a common thing to say but isnt really true? Ok, i guess, as long as you know that not just any old lightning can turn them. Concession noted.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel Team wins

Captain Atom should be able to handle at least Two of Thor's team by himself... Thor would be left to fend off against both Captain Marvel and Black Adam... and that's just too much for The God of Thunder.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sees -->" OMG lightning is too powerful for CM and BA ! I dont have proof but i know its too powerful, it would change them to humans"

Posts picture of BA walking like a bad ass with lightning all around.

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By czarny_samael666

@inconvenient_truth:

I didn't change my mind. Any lightning can change them and it was shown in this thread. They just control their own lightnings, so they don't do it. Not because lightgning can't turn them into humans, but because they control them. That is why this question and Your whole point is stupid and I wasn't going to answer on it seriously.

Their lightnings doesn't matter when they are using them, because they control them. And it is a detail, completly not important thing, because it is obvious. So obvious, that only really dumb person wouldn't understand it, so I knew You I wouldn't have to explain it to You. And I still don't belive we actually have to talk about it, since I belive You understand the difference, but You dramatically want to show me that You found a hole in my logic. You didn't. Point still stands and was proved in this thread by dondave.

I don't understand how has it happen that we really have this conversation.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said : "I didn't change my mind. Any lightning can change them and it was shown in this thread."

UMMMM

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By czarny_samael666

@inconvenient_truth:

Reposted for freaking nothing, becuase You're unable to understand the point. Again.

IDK how is that You're still on CV and trolling each other time when You can't understand the easiet things:

CAP and BA can be turned by any lighting into humans. A SPECIALLY THEIR OWN, SINCE THEY ARE CHANGING BY THEM. Yet, they control their own lightings and choose not to change by them.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, anyway - I don't have to have turned on my PC whole the time this time, so I am not going into similar idiocy like one You made in Bardas threads.

Have a good day.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: said "CAP and BA can be turned by ANY lighting into humans." AND THEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAID: Yet, they control their own lightings and choose not to change by them."

So that means they DONT get turned by any lightning. NOT ONLY THAT but as they posted already, the scans showed that Captain Marvel has said lightning doesnt usually affect him.

ANYWAY. does anyone think Thors team wins?? It seems I unintentionally made a mismatch/stomp thread.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pooty

@czarny_samael666: in the scan it says that the only reason the lightning changed him is because something weird is going on with the planets and magic is weak at that time. So normal lightning does NOT change them

sees -->" OMG lightning is too powerful for CM and BA ! I dont have proof but i know its too powerful, it would change them to humans"

Posts picture of BA walking like a bad ass with lightning all around.

No Caption Provided

That could be electricity not lightning. just saying. Nevertheless, in the scan it says that the only reason the lightning changed him is because something weird is going on with the planets and magic is weak at that time. So normal lightning does NOT change them

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHAZAM!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@inconvenient_truth: Well I can certainly see either Black Adam or Cap Marvel defeating Thor in a good fight since both of them are Superman type of characters but are just the magical type.Captain Atom can take Hulk or Gladiator rather easily and I can see Team 1 winning this in a quick fight almost.

Cap and BA aren't as fast as Superman. They actually barely have any fight feats and if we would count travel/flight speed, then they got no chance since Thor flight speed can reach 2 times FTL speed.

And their feats aren't on par with Thor's.

The speed in their fight will matter but not that much.He will have a slight advantage against Captain Marvel but I think that BA's speed can and is on par with Thor's speed.And also,if they can ground him or just hold him until either of them strikes with one of their lightnings,they can hurt him enough to slow him down.And then he will be an easy fish.

If You think about Thor vs both of them, witouth Thor using lightning, then it could be hard. One on one - each of them won't be able to deal with him.

BTW, who was the most durable person KOd by their lightnings?

If Thor goes against both of them he would lose rather quickly.If Billy goes up against him it wouldn't be such a big problem for Thor to handle but Black Adam is a serious problem and I can't actually see Thor defeating him at all.

I can't say for sure because I am not an expert on Billy Batson and Black Adam but when I have seen them use their lightnings they do some severe damage.Black Adam I think has a more powerful strike with the lightning than Billy.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Cap.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Captain Atom sucks the gamma radiation from the Hulk in exactly the same manner as the Surfer has in the past.

BA destroys Gladiator thanks to his being more powerful.

Capt Marvel and Thor go at it. Thor realizes he is outclassed and is about to resort to lightning when Capt Atom arrives, absorbs Thors lightning strikes and the 3 destroy him.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pootysaid: in the scan it says that the only reason the lightning changed him is because something weird is going on with the planets and magic is weak at that time. So normal lightning does NOT change them

====

Ok gotcha. @czarny_samael666 was trying to pass it off as if the comic showed that any lightning could revert ba and cm back to humans. and that this was the usual. but im glad you cleared it up and said that it was something wierd going on with the planets and magic being weak at that time.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Atom sucks the gamma radiation from the Hulk in exactly the same manner as the Surfer has in the past.

Capt Marvel and Thor go at it. Thor realizes he is outclassed and is about to resort to lightning when Capt Atom arrives, absorbs Thors lightning strikes and the 3 destroy him.

Based on? What BA has done to be compared to Gladiator's reflex, durability or strength? If not Cap Atom, Gladiator would solo this with ease. Not too mention that I don't see why BA should be able to take Kallark's HV.

The same about Cap Marvel. They doesn't have planet level feats. Thor and Gladiator have.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: We could go on to a long debate over the actual level of Gladiators and Thors characteristics when compared to those of BA and CM. Once upon a time I would have enjoyed tearing you a new one (and ritually humiliating you) to prove my opinion right. Sadly I don't do that anymore. What I stated was my opinion. Nothing more. It's a pointless waste of time to argue with you (as I have in the past...I learn from my mistakes). Resurrect some of the old superman / BA / CM vs. Gladiator (or Thor) threads if you want to look up all the same old arguments.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: We could go on to a long debate over the actual level of Gladiators and Thors characteristics when compared to those of BA and CM. Once upon a time I would have enjoyed tearing you a new one (and ritually humiliating you) to prove my opinion right. Sadly I don't do that anymore. What I stated was my opinion. Nothing more. It's a pointless waste of time to argue with you (as I have in the past...I learn from my mistakes). Resurrect some of the old superman / BA / CM vs. Gladiator (or Thor) threads if you want to look up all the same old arguments.

Glad that I still remember how You humiliated Yourself, using ABC logic and creating a thread in which You tried to prove that all DC heroes are planet level, becuase they fought with Superman and that Marvel characters are levels below that. All including Gladiator, Thor or Drax.

Seems that people learn here a lot - You don't.

Flagged, for starting a flamewar.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: flagged for starting a flame war? he's doing the opposite of that. he said he DOESNT want to debate you. but anyway, do you think thors team wins?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't respond to the issues you raised because again it would be a waste of time. I value the opinion of few people on this site and those who I do know the actual truth.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Team 1 because of Cap Atom. A specially if it is out of character, since IIRC Cap Atom without morals is Monarch, but I could be wrong about last one.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_creator said:

Based on? What BA has done to be compared to Gladiator's reflex, durability or strength? If not Cap Atom, Gladiator would solo this with ease. Not too mention that I don't see why BA should be able to take Kallark's HV.

The same about Cap Marvel. They doesn't have planet level feats. Thor and Gladiator have.

Tell me how exactly is Gladiator going to solo this if Captain Atom wasn't here?I'm not trying to be rude but I just want to see it from your point of view.

The fact there haven't been planets that were destroyed by Black Adam and Billy doesn't mean that they can't handle Thor or Gladiator.Both of them are on par with both Thor and Gladiator and can even outclass them in a fight.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By czarny_samael666

@tdk_1997:

1.Because even Superman never destroyed a planet, Glaidator did it and has shown that kind of strength in fight with Hyperion (it was said by narrator how much strength they've used). Beta Ray Bill also did it and Thor is his equal. Plus Thor overmuscled Midgard Serpent when MS was crushing Earth (point of that scan isn't that Thor is lifting MS, but that he overmuscled him). Hercules' and Thor's strength contest crushed mountain belt and were going to throw Earth out of its orbit.

When it comes to fights, I don't recall anyone in planet level that would be defeated by Adam or Cap. Superboy Prime defeated BA, while it took SuperMAN Prime to destroy planet.

2.Durability. Adam nor Cap have feats that proves that they can take full Gladiator's heat vision. In the beginning, they surely will be able to take it, but Gladiator just needs to use greater heat, since none of them - to my knowldge of course - have feats against that kind of heat.

Thor's lightnings were able to KO Surfer, Super Skrull, Hulk and Prime. Also, his "love" with other godess of weather was going to crush Earth and his/their storm KOd Alter Ego. Thor also summoned storm that overpowered planet level beam (from Tae and Pennsu). Plus Thor can boost his anti-force blast to planet level by charging it with storms. And then we have God Blast, BFR-blast, thermoblast, soul stealing, etc., but I don't count these powers since he rarely use them.

3.Speed. While it is debatable that Thor will use his speed or not, Gladiator's best feats (nanosecond reaction speed and flight speed 100 times FTL) are far above Adam and Billy. And Mjolnir still can fly 2 or 3 times FTL.

4.Besdies fights, Adam's best feat I've seen is throwing a large ship and he is suppose to be a little stronger than Cap.

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have lurked this for years reading the battles and threads, learning from all of you (thanx btw). I have never felt the need to post until today.

How on earth are any of you dismissing Thor(one of Marvel's most powerful characters) as a push over for any of these DC characters? We are talking about Thor! The guy who fought Zeus who is SkyFather level (much more powerful than either BA, CM or CA) for 6 months without tiring! The guy who soloed Glory who was made up of 10,000 gods from the universal pantheon wrapped into one! Those are feats that none of the others have and quite frankly are just 2 of his rather long list of impressive and down right amazing feats.

Let's not forget he is older than all of these other characters meaning more experienced. He is a Master of countless fighting styles and posseses far more powers than he uses typically speaking.

Now I actually like BA, CM, & CA a lot, but c'mon when you bring Thor into any battle he is usually gonna have the upperhand on any non skyfather level character without PIS thrown in (Lobdell I'm talking to you!).

Throw in Gladiator (planetary level destroyer) and the Jade giant (limitless strength) and you have a damn fine team.

DC team is great as well, and I think the fight would be a great one! But a curb stomp is what a bunch of you is making this out to be and that is utterly ridiculous.

Don't flame me. I'm just looking for a better argument from you people saying thor can't handle BA, or CM. They are not in his class he is a cosmic threat, they are not.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: The fact that Superman didn't destroy a planet doesn't mean he is weaker than Gladiator.He has feats that are showing otherwise and are used instead ot planet destroying feats for him.

Superboy Prime is on a whole other level than BA but the fact that he only destroyed a planet and took down BA doesn't mean that Prime is a little bit over BA's level.He was handling two Supermen but in the end was defeated.But he gave them some serious problems.

Both Billy and Adam can withstand great heat but I do think that they can keep dodging Gladiator's heat vision until they get near him and put him down.Also I can see Black Adam speed blitzing in a moment like that.

I am not saying that Thor is weak or anything but most of his attacks that are serious and make a lot of damage aren't used by him that much.He is the strongest card that the Marvel team have and he should be the playmaker but I think that if Black Adam doesn't show off and fights seriously and gives his best blows,he can take down Thor eventually.

BA has better speed than Captain Marvel and that's a fact and he isn't known for the usage of it that much.But when he wants to use his speed,he uses it quite well.Also his strenght is way above throwing a large ship.He has fought with Superman types of characters and has hurt them.Also almost every time I have read a Billy and BA fight,BA nails it and Billy is almost on a Superman level.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_buggz: interesting. so make a case for thors team winning and how you see it playing out

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By Hyperlight

team 1

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Omega_Buggz

Okay you got me. I'll play along. 1st I see BA and CM moving about fast but not Silver Surfer fast as I have no evidence to suggest that they could and Thor has put the smack down on Surfer In several instances. they would strike Thor and Thor as typical as he does would raise he strength level accordingly. As the Marvels approached for the next go round I see the Odinson returning blow for blow with them. And yes that's 2-1 he would be able to block and parry and strike with the strength of the God he is! Especially seeing as he is a master of EVERY EARTH COMBAT STYLE AND ALL ASGARDIAN ONES! (with that strength and fighting ability who cold touch him combatively speaking? Maybe Wonder Woman, but she ain't here)

All while Hulk and G take on CA 2-1. With CA trying to figure the weakness in Hulk but not being able To concentrate enough because of G coming hard , fast and furiously. He would be under serious pressure and fending off a fighter of G's level wouldn't be easy for him (especially as G's confidence rises due to him landing blow after blow with Hulk's help) as he is not on his level combatively speaking. With Hulk's anger and strength level rising as he can't seem to make a dent in CA's skin, he will get to a point that CA just can't handle with the pressure from both G, and Hulk it,would damage that silvery skin and make him vulnerable. Now CA would not go down easy , and he would give them a serious run, but the fact that G is fast enough and strong enough to keep CA on his heels a bit with Hulk's help, would give them the upper hand to crack that shell. And we're talking Glasiator who is planetary destroyer and Hulk, ........... Well you know how that goes comic viners.

Now with Thor soloing BA, & CM, and all 3 taking and dishing out punishment of a physical nature they would move to energy projection and Thor would have them there with his experience and vast power. With mjolnir he would strike fast and hard while whipping up a hurricane level storm to confuse the Marvels. And in this confusion he he would use his FTL speed with it. He would lose them in the intense storm and pummel them with lightning from all angles eventually wearing them down and in the end he would probably catch both of their heads with a mighty strike from mjolnir with the same strength he destroyed a moon with when attacking BRB (please never say they are the same level that is simply untrue) Now the Marvels would do some damage but the Odinson wins this on fighting ability and sheer power and let's not forget he still has the belt of strength!

While the Jade Giant and Gladiator have finally put a crack in to that CA skin Thor comes over fresh off his battle with the Marvels using his energy absorption and manipulation. He would snatch CA's radiation and channel it through mjolnir frying CA with is own power to put and end to a very hard fought and frantic battle.

In the end the Odinson's skills a a fighter and rarely Used but in this case needed powers put an end to Billy and Teth-Adam. And the fighting prowess of Gladiator and the sheer anger and raw power of the Hulk win this.

It's a great fight but one that the Thor team wins 8/10 times.

Hope I didn't make too many errors I was typing on e iPad while eating dinner lol.

Aces

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega_buggz: you do know that cm gets all of his powers from gods right?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor has his belt in this thread?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love to see how the new 52 DC team has enough feats to spar with Team Two..

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: this isnt new 52. this is regular versions of each but all feats are allowed as long as its not something like getting all the magic from shazaam or rune king thor...stuff like that.

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: this is standard gear

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it wrong that I don't see the Captain Atom hype?

chaoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC New CA is MFTL and can turn intangible and invisible along with the matter and radiation manipulation he just doesn't have any strength feats.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: The dude thought a universe into and out of existence. I believe he has the destructive capability to solo, but his character permits it. Unless this is morals off all out..

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: Of course I do my man. But he is not A god. I know and love both Teth-Adam and Billy Batson. I think they are truly dangerous but the fighting ability and power of Thor they just can't match. They would do on damage but I don't think they would be able to fight frost giants for 9 months straight, do you?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_Buggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia:

The belt of strength is standard gear for Thor he pretty much wears it most of the time even if he rarely uses its capabilities.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Odin is almost featless.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: So youre saying thinking a univers into and out of existence doesnt impress you. I understand. making universes just doesnt impress some people.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TifaLockhart

I'd be more impressed if the Captain didn't job so much. Do you have any recommended reading?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: I don't know. I've only read a handful of Captain Atom appearances and I wasn't impressed. Beat down by Mary, KOd by a sidewinder missile to the eye, oneshotted by Warrior, the first to fall against the demons, etc.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: I don't know. I've only read a handful of Captain Atom appearances and I wasn't impressed. Beat down by Mary, KOd by a sidewinder missile to the eye, oneshotted by Warrior, the first to fall against the demons, etc.

so you saw low showings. now you have to read his high showings. if you lack knowledge on the character its no wonder youre not impressed.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TifaLockhart

I would if someone would post some issue numbers.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll prep a response to post soon about the DC team.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_creator: Dont care czarny_samael666,he point just post again again,i'm already handle any marvel charater destroy planet isnt all of strength,we even dont know these unknow planet Density,size,and mass,but he isnt listen