• 87 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for nighthunter
#1 Posted by Nighthunter (29568 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for static_shock
#2 Posted by Static Shock (51476 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it's a toss up... For right now. Don't feel like making a case for either character at the moment.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#3 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see the pics but if this is Captain Marvel as in SHAZAM...I would say he has a chance but I would exactly say he wins.I think he could but Wonder Woman is such a great fighter.

Moderator
Avatar image for mantoid
#4 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say that this match would be a close fight. I like both WW and CM, and I would say it would be pretty evenly matched. :)

M

Avatar image for alpha
#5 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a good match. Both having the powers of the gods.
I think CM may be slightly stronger,faster and more durable. Though she has the skill.

I give it to him after a long hard battle.

Avatar image for static_shock
#6 Posted by Static Shock (51476 posts) - - Show Bio

F#ck this. Wonder Woman wins.

Avatar image for erik
#7 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"F#ck this. Wonder Woman wins."
Lol. Tired of everyone being wishy-washy.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#8 Posted by King Saturn (220545 posts) - - Show Bio
I will take the long road here... and say Wonder Woman wins here...
Avatar image for zoom
#9 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman.

Avatar image for king_saturn
#10 Posted by King Saturn (220545 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks...
Avatar image for mind_games
#11 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

True...But CM is like superman in man ways and also has magic at his side and he has a heavy ressitence to it. in a long drawn out fight i go with CM but still WW would do serious damage.

Avatar image for zoom
#12 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

He's far and away stronger against them than someone like Superman.

Seeing how he's Superman's equal and the only time I've seen Wonder Woman beat Superman is by using magical weapons that won't be half as effective against Marvel, I don't see how she could win.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him
Avatar image for king_saturn
#14 Posted by King Saturn (220545 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel...
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
Spectre>>>>wonder woman.

Avatar image for erik
#16 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
BAM!
Avatar image for mind_games
#17 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Spectre who has a more magic arsenal then WW has at her disposal and so CM could win.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
BAM!"
right, because spectre's magic can really be compared to wonder woman's...   That's like comparing Booster Gold's energy attacks to Monarch's energy attacks.
Avatar image for erik
#19 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Magically imbued objects still work on Captain Marvel.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#20 Posted by vance_astro (89963 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
Spectre>>>>wonder woman.

"
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone.
Moderator
Avatar image for king_saturn
#21 Posted by King Saturn (220545 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"erik said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
BAM!"
right, because spectre's magic can really be compared to wonder woman's...   That's like comparing Booster Gold's energy attacks to Monarch's energy attacks."
Truth... but I only wanted to point out Captain Marvel can be hurt by Magical Attacks... now whether or now Wonder Woman is as strong as The Spectre well... the answer to that is quite obvious...
Avatar image for erik
#22 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
Spectre>>>>wonder woman.

"
Spectre>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone."
Lol. So true.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#23 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
Captain Marvel took down the Spectre in Day of Judgement with the Spear of Destiny.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#24 Posted by King Saturn (220545 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
"Captain Marvel.

Wonder Woman vs Superman always ends with Wonder Woman dead or else pulling out a win with a magic weapon.  Captain Marvel is strong against magic and is just as fast and strong as Superman."
Well Captain Marvel isnt totally Immune to all Magical Attacks... "
he is immune to any magical attacks wonder woman could use against him"
Spectre used Magical Attacks against Captain Marvel during Day Of Vengeance and he was hurting Captain Marvel..."
Captain Marvel took down the Spectre in Day of Judgement with the Spear of Destiny."
Oh I Know... but the Spectre's magic was able to hurt to Captain Marvel... and that was my rather moot point

lol
Avatar image for zoom
#25 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut said:

"erik said:
"BAM!"
right, because spectre's magic can really be compared to wonder woman's...   That's like comparing Booster Gold's energy attacks to Monarch's energy attacks."


 Seriously.

Don't even pretend I just got "owned," erik.

"Well if Spectre could do it, surely Wonder Woman could do it"
note: those are massive sarcasm quotes ;-)

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
#26 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (583 posts) - - Show Bio
 is that powergirl about to take off her top? she about  to unleashed them juggs ooohhh yyyyeeaaahhhh smack my ass and called me       b!tch a must see  i hope they are real  oh and as for this fight  i might say that captain marvel may win then again did captain marvel and wonder woman ever fight each other in the comics? 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
" is that powergirl about to take off her top? she about  to unleashed them juggs ooohhh yyyyeeaaahhhh smack my ass and called me       b!tch a must see  i hope they are real  oh and as for this fight  i might say that captain marvel may win then again did captain marvel and wonder woman ever fight each other in the comics? "
what the hell are you talking about?
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
#28 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (583 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
" is that powergirl about to take off her top? she about  to unleashed them juggs ooohhh yyyyeeaaahhhh smack my ass and called me       b!tch a must see  i hope they are real  oh and as for this fight  i might say that captain marvel may win then again did captain marvel and wonder woman ever fight each other in the comics? "
what the hell are you talking about?"

i was talking that pic image of powergirl that  "The Man of Yesteryear"  has but now he change it. 
Avatar image for erik
#29 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

the human Juggernaut said:

"erik said:
"BAM!"
right, because spectre's magic can really be compared to wonder woman's...   That's like comparing Booster Gold's energy attacks to Monarch's energy attacks."


 Seriously.

Don't even pretend I just got "owned," erik.

"Well if Spectre could do it, surely Wonder Woman could do it"
note: those are massive sarcasm quotes ;-)

"
Zoom, I have never seen you not get "owned". You are an embarrassment to the character whose name you have stolen.
Avatar image for alpha
#30 Posted by Alpha (8097 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"He's far and away stronger against them than someone like Superman.

Seeing how he's Superman's equal and the only time I've seen Wonder Woman beat Superman is by using magical weapons that won't be half as effective against Marvel, I don't see how she could win."

Anyone who disputes this logic doesn't know Captain Marvel.
Avatar image for zoom
#31 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Zoom, I have never seen you not get "owned". You are an embarrassment to the character whose name you have stolen."
And yet the people I always seem to argue with are SeSaw, Perfect Cell and you.

Man I must be really dumb to lose to a bunch of suckers like you.
Avatar image for mind_games
#32 Posted by Mind_Games (898 posts) - - Show Bio

This is getting interesting

Avatar image for erik
#33 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Zoom:
I never said you lose to them or even me. You simply lose often because you are an idiot.

Avatar image for zoom
#34 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"you are an idiot."
Keep saying it.  Maybe your fairy godmother will make it come true.

That or she could turn you into the pretty pretty princess you've always wanted to be.
Avatar image for erik
#35 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow. I really hope you are not proud of that poor attempt at an insult.

Avatar image for zoom
#36 Edited by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

At least when I make fun of you, I'm not just telling blatant lies.

Sometimes I call you a child.  Sometimes I call you a girl.  Sometimes I just roll my eyes at you.  I like to change things up.

All I get from you is "You're an idiot, Zoom" (clearly false, I back up my arguements with actual evidence and most people have rated me as at least a pretty good debater) and "Nobody would miss you" which is really funny coming from a guy who doesn't do anything to make the site better and just trolls around on battle threads picking fights.

Avatar image for erik
#37 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

You have been proven to tell lies today even. I call you an idiot because that is what you have also proven. You have not even backed up one statement on this thread and got caught in a lie in another. As I have stated before, if you did not do the page editing someone else would have. So you are virtually worthless here. I cannot think of one person here other than the human Juggernaut that would care if you never returned so my statement that nobody would care is not very far from the truth. I also do not pick fights. I state facts and you get offended.

Avatar image for zoom
#38 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

I stated that Captain Marvel was strong against magic and is equal to Superman.  Was I lying?  If I went and got some Captain Marvel comics and scanned them in to show him shrugging off magic attacks or beating or stalemating Superman would you not just go "That doesn't prove anything." and call me an idiot again?

Everyone here agreed with what I said.  Alpha agreed.  HJ agreed.  King Saturn agreed.  Hell, you even agreed that Spectre was more powerful than Wonder Woman so Spectre hurting Captain Marvel didn't prove anything....when somebody else said it.  But once I said it, I was an idiot.

Tell me where I have lied on this thread.  Quote a lie of mine about this battle.


Why would I bother trying to back up my stuff for your satisfaction when you just disagree with everything I say?

Avatar image for erik
#39 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I would sure hate to dissappoint.... You are an idiot.
Wonder Woman does not use magic, she uses magically imbued items. Show me a scan of Captain Marvel not getting stabbed by a magically imbued sword. I also stated you lied on a different thread. I cannot say I am surprised you missed that however. And just because I may or may not agree with you, it really does not mean I agree with your reasoning at all.

Avatar image for zoom
#40 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not seeing a quote so I'm not gonna even bother reading your bull.

See ya around.

Avatar image for erik
#41 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

You lied about reading the Superman Wonder Woman fight. It is posted in the Black Adam vs Wonder Woman thread. You are welcome to go see for yourself but you already know about it because you were there.

Avatar image for static_shock
#42 Posted by Static Shock (51476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom knows darn well he read that post...

Avatar image for zoom
#43 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not worth responding too. :-p

Avatar image for erik
#44 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh-huh.

Avatar image for zoom
#45 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really just tired of arguing with you.  Continue pretending that I'm a moron that thought Wonder Woman knew magic spells or something.

Avatar image for erik
#46 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio

Is being dismissive how you handle a loss? How..... quaint.

Avatar image for sesaw
#47 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

YThis would go the same way WW vs Superman would go shed lose

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
#48 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (722 posts) - - Show Bio

I think both of you like to cause trouble. However Eric might be slightly worse. What's with the name calling? Are we all still in the first grade?

GROW UP!!!

Avatar image for castleking
#49 Posted by castleking (24743 posts) - - Show Bio

stop the fighting i dont want to live with grandma

Avatar image for zoom
#50 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

erik said:

"

Is being dismissive how you handle a loss? How..... quaint.

"


Being dismissive is how I handle you.