Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#201  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Dex_Starr: Fair enough, but honestly, the difference is Superman outclasses the majority of top-tiers Cap goes up against.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hot Dang K4tzm4n!! You have a thread with over 200 posts in it! Tis about time! :P

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By slimj87d

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Hot Dang K4tzm4n!! You have a thread with over 200 posts in it! Tis about time! :P

I feel like strangling him since he hardly posted in here too... shaking my fist at the sky won't do crap either.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SupremeHyperion said:

if this is kid bucky than I think cap and nightwing win. just what my mind tells me. I think Nightwing is a more skilled fighter to bucky and cap is equal if not better than bats. that makes me feel that team one wins it.

Cap isn't as skilled as Bruce.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#205  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Dex_Starr said:

@SupremeHyperion said:

if this is kid bucky than I think cap and nightwing win. just what my mind tells me. I think Nightwing is a more skilled fighter to bucky and cap is equal if not better than bats. that makes me feel that team one wins it.

Cap isn't as skilled as Bruce.

Nor is Nightwing more skilled than James.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@SlimJ87D said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I feel like strangling him since he hardly posted in here too... shaking my fist at the sky won't do crap either.

Sir, I can't drop opinions in my own thread.  That's blasphemy. 

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Pshh.... check my threads from 2 years ago.  They were the cool things back then. 
/cries
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Pshh.... check my threads from 2 years ago.  They were the cool things back then. /cries
It's okay K4tz, you're still a baus to us 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Ferro Vida:  
/puts on "2010 is the year of the k4tz shirt" 

@Ferro Vida said:
@k4tzm4n said:
@SlimJ87D said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Pshh.... check my threads from 2 years ago.  They were the cool things back then. /cries
It's okay K4tz, you're still a baus to us 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#209  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n: LMAO
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@SupremeHyperion: Private Message by SupremeHyperion

I'm not even a cap fan but I really believe that if those two faced off Cap would win. and bucky is not that far superior to nightwing to where I believe it either ends up with cap beating bats, and nightwing holding on long enough to make it a two on one or cap ends up facing bucky (and you can't tell me you believe bucky will win that?)

Batman is more skilled than Steve and can tie with him long enough for James to put down Grayson. Bucky may not be more skilled by wide margin but he is more skilled nonetheless. He has his shield here providing a greater defense than anything Grayson has, he is stronger in his bionic arm which Grayson will not be able to compensate against either in terms of defending or striking ability. The only thing Dick has over Bucky is agility but it isn't so far ahead that he will be dancing circles around James. If Dick goes against Bruce he will be wrecked, no doubt Batman can put him down fast which he has done before. Since Cap and Bucky have never really had a reasonable fight and a lot of Bucky's training even happened while Steve was dead or on ice or even beaten or hung with people in Steve's rogue gallery who have given Roger's a tough fight, it is more reasonable to think that James can hang with Rogers long enough that Bruce beats down Nightwing or Bruce can hold off Rogers enough since his skill is higher than Rogers and his stats may be a bit below, but Steve's stat edge is equated by Batman's skill.Nightwing is the weak link since he will lose to either person he fights faster than anyone Bucky fights. I see no reason Team 1 gains the majority here.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#211  Edited By ReVamp

This thread makes me sad...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp said:

Why? =D

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn: Because Nightwing get the sh*t beaten out of him and I keep having to prove it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp: Wanna go fight crime?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn: TO THE BATMOBILE, BATMAN!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn: TO THE BATMOBILE, BATMAN!

NANANANANANANA.
NANANANANANANA.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By slimj87d

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp said:

Why? =D

Because you wrote all that making it seem like team 2 wins, and you said "Nightwing is the weak link since he will lose to either person he fights faster than anyone Bucky fights. I see no reason Team 1 gains the majority here" and gave it to Team 1... lol. The last part is confusing. I see no reason why or I see no reason why not is missing. I'll take it you gave it to team 2 logically.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By ReVamp

@SlimJ87D: That was a very confusing post sir. LOL.