Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CalebHara

Prometheus vs Captain America

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There is one round in which both of them will face off, alone, no bystanders and no allies. Neither of the are allowed to use vehicles, they cannot rely on anyone else to aid them in battle, or provide them with Gear or Weapons.

They both receive one full day of preparation for the battle, and they are allowed to use any weapons or gadgets that are available to them in that period of time.

The Battle takes place in Downtown Cleveland, and they start 100 meters away from each other, there are bystanders, but very few and most of them are driving cars, the fight continues until death or incapacitation.

2 rounds: Round 1: Morals On

Round 2: Morals Off

Who Wins?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By blackadamFTW

Round 1: Prometheus stomps.

Round 2: Prometheus roflstomps.

Seriously, this is a pretty stupid battle (and by your avatar, I think you have a bias).

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

@blackadamFTW: Sorry about the avatar, i just thought the picture was cool, and i actually thought that this was a good matchup, its not biased.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blackadamFTW

@CalebHara said:

@blackadamFTW: Sorry about the avatar, i just thought the picture was cool, and i actually thought that this was a good matchup, its not biased.

Sorry, but Prometheus is a JLA solo'r with prep.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jayfournines

Gotta go with Prometheus on this one. His prep is pretty damn good and he is far more ruthless.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CalebHara

@blackadamFTW: That was with WAY more than a day, and he basically had his own dimension in which to prepare. This is only a day.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sideslash

Prometheus casually knocks Cap aside.

Honestly Cap is like a guy that Prometheus kicks the crap out of on the way to an actual fight.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackadamFTW

@CalebHara said:

@blackadamFTW: That was with WAY more than a day, and he basically had his own dimension in which to prepare. This is only a day.

Yes, but that was to defeat the JLA. This is one character who's only slightly above street level. With one day prep he should win easily.

Heck, he would win pretty easily without prep, just with his suit.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Jayfournines said:

Gotta go with Prometheus on this one. His prep is pretty damn good and he is far more ruthless.

loadofmilark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By loadofmilark

Prometheus is pretty much better in every category than cap and managed to beat barman who most would agree is around equal to cap

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NyghtMare

Prometheus with ease.

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus would stomp Captain America.

Captain America defeated Cache.

Cache was sythetic computer with an artificial digitized humanoid body. His body was a durable yet somewhat normal body and wasn't as fast, strong or highly trained as Captain America or Batman or Prometheus. He was programmed with a knowledge of all fighting techniques it could find on the Internet. It wasn't a master of anything.

Even without his helmet, Prometheus is a very skilled combatant, proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat including Judo, Kickboxing, Boxing, Karate, Capoeira, Silat, Savate and possibly more.

He had been able to download a CD into his central nervous system that contains 30 of the World's Best Martial Arts Masters (similar to Taskmaster's photographic reflexes), one of them being Batman's fighting style. He has been exposed to more fighters than Taskmaster. He was a Master's Master. Captain America has been said to be merely Adept (having a passing knowledge) of all martial arts. Therefore Prometheus would have the edge in skill.

Prometheus slaughtered the entire Blood Pack and many Global Guardians. That's not just pawning an entire team of Super Powers momentarily. He killed them.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelz0mbie: But Captain America already defeated Prometheus in JLA/Avengers #4. I thought according to you they were canon, and therefore Cap stomps?

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus stomps.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus stomps

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarvelZ0mbie

@pipxeroth: Yeah that can be canon. But do your homework because that was explained to be Prometheus II Chad Graham the protégé and imposter of the original in Gotham Knights 52. After the defeat of Mageddon, Batman and Martian Manhunter conceded that no prison could hold Prometheus, so they placed him in a psychic loop, trapped in his own memories. In this state, he was sent to Blackgate Prison. Martian Manhunter kept him in this state for the rest of his life. During this time, Prometheus' "identity" and all his equipment was used by his protegé, Chad Graham. Upon Martian Manhunter's death at the hands of Libra, Prometheus regained control of his own mind and broke out. Enraged that his successor hadn't tried to rescue him, he tracked Graham down and killed him along with several members of the Blood Pack.When he returned he started dishing out major whoop ass by killing entire teams of Super Powered individuals single handedly. The original Prometheus was unused from 1998 to 2009. Jla/Avengers happened in 2003. Nice try though.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelz0mbie: If Cache was programmed with every martial art, that makes it a master, unless you want to argue that it only had one move from every martial art or only had the 'knowledge' of the martial art, not the skill, which defeats the purpose.

Claiming Captain America is merely adept takes his words out of context, he said he was adept, not is, and his feats demonstrate far more skill than someone who is merely adept. Prometheus has only the DC characters in his mind, not the martial arts of the Marvel universe, and Captain America is capable of adapting to any and every martial art nearly instantaneously, meaning no matter what Prometheus pulls out, Cap has a counter.

And Cap has fought Jet during his time in Dimension Z, a character who could kick down steel doors, predict literally every move their opponent made before they made it, and was an incredibly skilled martial artist in and of herself.

Captain America's skill feats outclass that of anyone Prometheus has downloaded quite honestly, and his superior physic and mind give him an advantage. Giving Captain America a full day of preparation, of study, of strategizing, is lethal to Prometheus. Captain America was able to, with no prep, predict every single move Spider-Man was going to make in a fight and nearly beat him because of it, the only reason he lost was because Spider-Man had a new weapon he couldn't predict.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cap stomps. Strobe lights and neural chaff mean nothing to him.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

If Cache was programmed with every martial art, that makes it a master, unless you want to argue that it only had one move from every martial art or only had the 'knowledge' of the martial art, not the skill, which defeats the purpose.

Which by itself still doesn't make it comparable to Prometheus. I'd also like to just see the fight.

Prometheus has only the DC characters in his mind, not the martial arts of the Marvel universe, and Captain America is capable of adapting to any and every martial art nearly instantaneously, meaning no matter what Prometheus pulls out, Cap has a counter.

So? That's still a ridiculous amount of skill that Cap just does not possess, and I believe you're exaggerating Cap's abilities. Prometheus, though basically always having a plan, isn't any less adaptable. I think his Faces of Evil issue is proof enough of that.

And Cap has fought Jet during his time in Dimension Z, a character who could kick down steel doors, predict literally every move their opponent made before they made it, and was an incredibly skilled martial artist in and of herself.

Kicking down steel doors isn't really that impressive, and since you're only bringing up those statements I'm betting you don't have any actual feats on Prometheus' level and are arguing conceptually, which doesn't cut it.

Captain America's skill feats outclass that of anyone Prometheus has downloaded quite honestly

Yah, no they don't.

and his superior physic and mind give him an advantage.

Prometheus has reaction feats that took place inside of a single millisecond, so I don't think Cap'll be sporting a meaningful advantage in speed. And superior mind? C'mon. Prometheus blows Cap out of the water in everything. Check out either of Prometheus' one-shots: New Years Evil or Faces of Evil. His mind is his biggest advantage over Cap.

Also, Prometheus has huge advantages in gear and tech. I've brought this stuff up to you earlier today, man.

Giving Captain America a full day of preparation, of study, of strategizing, is lethal to Prometheus. Captain America was able to, with no prep, predict every single move Spider-Man was going to make in a fight and nearly beat him because of it, the only reason he lost was because Spider-Man had a new weapon he couldn't predict.

And if memory serves, Prometheus nearly made Superman kill himself, shot the Flash, etc. Prep and knowledge favors Prometheus way more than Cap. Read his first couple of appearances or Cry for Justice. I'll bring up specific examples tomorrow.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Prometheus beat Batman easily. He wins easily.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MarvelZ0mbie

@conner_wolf: Cache was programmed with 'knowledge of' from the Internet. He was never referred to as a master of anything, had no hands on training. His durable synthetic body reacted like a human body to attacks and wasn't as strong, fast or well trained as a real fighter. Do not soil Prometheus's legacy by comparing him to Cache. It's like Captain America being merely Adept. He wasn't turned into the Master of All Martial Arts during his 3 months of military training prior to WWII either. Cap has eidectic memory and an enhanced learning mind but he was neither exposed to or learned entire art forms in one day prior to fighting the Nazis - get real. Even his Marvel Handbook entry states he is only a master of a number of fighting styles including boxing, Judo and his own acrobatic style. Captain America cannot adapt to every martial art. He isn't that well versed.

Jet is not Prometheus.

Captain America's skill feats outclass Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Conner Hawke etc? Captain America has an SS Serum that helps compete on their level but he doesn't have their skill. Get real.

As for Spider-Man. He only has a Class 4 fighting ability and really isn't relative or comparable to martial artists.

You haven't really proven anything here. Prometheus stomps guys like Captain America on his way to the real fight. Has Captain America ever fought a full team and totally wiped the out? Not really and not as ruthless as Prometheus

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus already lost. And Cap would beat Batman too by Batman's own admission.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@tifalockhart: Are you talking about the crossover or the Captain America blatant yet purposely shown rip-off showcased in Superman/Batman vol.2 issues?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prometheus.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By conner_wolf

Which by itself still doesn't make it comparable to Prometheus. I'd also like to just see the fight.

Except is kinda does, that's exactly what Prometheus does, just because it's described differently doesn't mean anything.

So? That's still a ridiculous amount of skill that Cap just does not possess, and I believe you're exaggerating Cap's abilities. Prometheus, though basically always having a plan, isn't any less adaptable. I think his Faces of Evil issue is proof enough of that.

Not at all, Black Panther and Spider-Man have both commented directly that any move they pull out, any ability they have, was countered by Cap instantly, and his fight against Black Panther was when both of them were off of their top game.

Kicking down steel doors isn't really that impressive, and since you're only bringing up those statements I'm betting you don't have any actual feats on Prometheus' level and are arguing conceptually, which doesn't cut it.

Kicking down reinforced, military-grade steel doors so hard that they cave in isn't that impressive?

And no, her ability is quite literally an omni-sense that allows her to simply know what her opponent is about to do.

Yah, no they don't.

Except they do

and his superior physic and mind give him an advantage.

Prometheus has reaction feats that took place inside of a single millisecond, so I don't think Cap'll be sporting a meaningful advantage in speed. And superior mind? C'mon. Prometheus blows Cap out of the water in everything. Check out either of Prometheus' one-shots: New Years Evil or Faces of Evil. His mind is his biggest advantage over Cap.

Also, Prometheus has huge advantages in gear and tech. I've brought this stuff up to you earlier today, man.

Captain America has more times than once dipped into the microsecond range and many of Prometheus' feats can be attributed to his prior knowledge of exactly who he's fighting unless you can show otherwise.

And I was mostly referring to physical strength, healing, durability, etc...

As for his gear and tech, gear and tech is nothing Cap doesn't already deal with on a daily basis.

And if memory serves, Prometheus nearly made Superman kill himself, shot the Flash, etc. Prep and knowledge favors Prometheus way more than Cap. Read his first couple of appearances or Cry for Justice. I'll bring up specific examples tomorrow.

And with prep Captain America was nearly able to outsmart Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, waged multiple wars against intergalactic empires and reality warping god-like beings, and so forth.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelz0mbie: I just looked to your initial statement on Cache and if he wasn't a master, that would defeat the purpose of being uploaded with the knowledge of every martial art. Just because nobody says the word master doesn't mean he's not. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Jet Zola was capable of caving in steel military doors and had an extra sense that allowed her to know exactly what her foes were going to do before they did them, Cap still beat her.

Spider-Man is far more proficient at martial arts than you give him credit for, and his physical abilities and his spider-sense would allow him to flick Prometheus away with no problem at all.

"Cap has his serum" and Prometheus had unlimited prep time. And Cap has still been able to beat people like Nomad without any kind of serum, and still has similar strategical feats without his serum-launching an all out war against the smartest people in Marvel for one.

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MarvelZ0mbie

@conner_wolf:

Cache downloaded everything he could from the Internet. Where does it state that made him a master of all martial arts? A long running assumption by fan boys but still not true. That doesn't make him a master of all fighting styles just because you want it to, or by default. The same can be said for Captain America who has a passing knowledge of all martial arts but isn't the master of all.

Jet isn't Prometheus. Prometheus slaughters entire teams. Get real.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MarvelZ0mbie
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Yoah, tag me next time.

Except is kinda does, that's exactly what Prometheus does, just because it's described differently doesn't mean anything.

No it doesn't. You haven't shown Cache do anything that would actually make him comparable to Prometheus. You haven't even shown Captain America's fight with Cache. Furthermore, it's not just described differently, it is different. This is the equivalent of saying that Deadpool and Deathstroke have equal regeneration because it's been stated that they both have healing factors. Prometheus has the discipline, skill, and reflexes of DC's top 30 fighters hardwired directly into his brain. Batman is on that list, and he's sure as hell beaten people that are conceptually the same if-not-better than Cache. David Cain and Philo Zeiss come to mind.

And I hope this isn't the fight where Cap listed his superior physicals as a reason why he was winning. I've pointed that out to you before and it's a ridiculous showing to use against Prometheus of all people.

Not at all, Black Panther and Spider-Man have both commented directly that any move they pull out, any ability they have, was countered by Cap instantly, and his fight against Black Panther was when both of them were off of their top game.

I'm not going to get into those two examples not because I think you're right, but rather that I don't feel it's going to be necessary. I'm sure he's going to just adapt to neural chaff severely slowing and disorganizing his thoughts, the disorienting/hypnotic strobe lights atop Prometheus' head, and his newfound bilateral vestibulopathy. You know, just a couple things that completely nullify Cap's tactical prowess and adaptability:

Totally. Cap will just adapt.

Kicking down reinforced, military-grade steel doors so hard that they cave in isn't that impressive?

That's a Deathstroke-level strength feat, so no, it isn't particularly spectacular strength-wise. And if that's the only feat you can bring up on Jet Zola's behalf, then you've proven she isn't comparable to Prometheus.

And no, her ability is quite literally an omni-sense that allows her to simply know what her opponent is about to do.

Again, conceptual argument. She literally has nothing on Prometheus.

Except they do

What are you expecting me to say? "Except they don't"? You made the claim, so it's up to you to prove it. Instead you're just encouraging repetition.

Captain America has more times than once dipped into the microsecond range

No, they really haven't. Meanwhile Justice League: Cry for Justice #6 (2010) showed Prometheus calculating the precise angle he needed to take to bounce Dr. Light's blast straight into Guardian's blast, and then doing it, all within .0003 seconds:

No Caption Provided

Hell, he even tagged Jay Garrick later in that issue by telling his suit to move faster, but I'm sure Cap's got that handled.

many of Prometheus' feats can be attributed to his prior knowledge of exactly who he's fighting unless you can show otherwise.

Prometheus prepped for those fights by giving himself gear that he can use against Cap. For instance, the Cosmic Key, that thing he can use the exact same way Midnighter uses Doors:

Cap is still just ******.

As for his gear and tech, gear and tech is nothing Cap doesn't already deal with on a daily basis.

Right.... Just go ahead and show me him "dealing" with any of the things I just mentioned regularly.

And with prep Captain America was nearly able to outsmart Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, waged multiple wars against intergalactic empires and reality warping god-like beings, and so forth.

You know, this doesn't sound right at all, but I'm no expert on Cap. @warlockmage, what the heck is he talking about?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

You know, this doesn't sound right at all, but I'm no expert on Cap. @warlockmage, what the heck is he talking about?

yeah this is complete horse shit.

Captain America put together a plan that involved using guys like Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer to beat Thanos (and he had a lot of help) plus theres the whole Thanos subconsciously wanting to lose

the intergalactic empires thing was during Infinity when he commanded the Shi'ar, Skrulls, Kree, and Annhilation wave and still had to resort to some rather cheap plays to win (mostly involved relying on the Kree Empire)

most of caps plans involve a plan using someone or something else. he has never used prep like Batman, Iron Man, or Deathstroke to individually fight someone way outside his power class.

as a Cap expert Prometheus should win, we are talking about a guy who embarrassed Lady Shiva (like he 1 or 2 shotted her)

this isn't a competition. Cap will last longer because of his durability but he loses more often than not.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: You can say it's not a legitimate skill feat, but people argue that skill can somehow trump superior physicals when Cap right there it proves that no matter the skill of his opponent, he can counter them.

bilateral vestibulopathy

Is that English?

It's not a conceptual argument, it's the same as Midnighter's ability-at least as far as I've been told.

This is Deathstroke level?

No Caption Provided

As for his other gear, Cap shouldn't be affected by them, his brain is enhanced the same way the rest of his body is, that means he would be able to resist someone addling with his mind in any way, and his senses are superior in the same ways.

And my encouraging of repetition was mostly for the humor of it. You know full well how little I take seriously.

So Prometheus reacting to light-based attacks is valid? Then all I need to do is show Cap dodging lasers or clothes lining speedsters.

What I'm talking about is during the Infinity Gauntlet event, Cap was the one who came up with the plan to defeat Thanos, he was leading multiple empires during Infinity, he beat Korvac multiple times in his own reality by raising armies over and over again in different, newer, and more effective ways each time.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Prometheus' protege two-shotted Lady Shiva, for the record. That guy is stone cold terrified of the real Prometheus.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@warlockmage: Prometheus' protege two-shotted Lady Shiva, for the record. That guy is stone cold terrified of the real Prometheus.

thats even better... and only proves my point.

i mean i love Cap and id like to think (probably overrating) hed give Prometheus a good fight but realistically Cap doesn't win. he just can't

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

You can say it's not a legitimate skill feat, but people argue that skill can somehow trump superior physicals when Cap right there it proves that no matter the skill of his opponent, he can counter them.

Okay... it's still not a clear cut skill feat, least of all one that's worth mentioning when Prometheus is being talked about.

Is that English?

Yes. I thought you could just google it if you didn't know what it meant, but whatever.

It's not a conceptual argument, it's the same as Midnighter's ability-at least as far as I've been told.

Then it should have feats on par with Midnighter's battle computer that warrant this ludicrously bold claim. Does it?

This is Deathstroke level?

You said she kicked down a steel door, which is something Deathstroke's done. What she actually did was more in line with Nth Metal Deathstroke, but not any higher. Still, it would've been awesome if you would've showed the scan in the first place so I wasn't misled any.

As for his other gear, Cap shouldn't be affected by them, his brain is enhanced the same way the rest of his body is, that means he would be able to resist someone addling with his mind in any way, and his senses are superior in the same ways.

Any specific instances you're thinking of?

So Prometheus reacting to light-based attacks is valid? Then all I need to do is show Cap dodging lasers or clothes lining speedsters.

This is wrong on multiple levels. He reacted to it before it was fired. Exactly .0003 seconds before it was fired, in fact (read the scan). Light wouldn't have taken .0003 seconds to reach Prometheus from that distance, obviously.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington:

Okay... it's still not a clear cut skill feat, least of all one that's worth mentioning when Prometheus is being talked about.

I disagree

Yes. I thought you could just google it if you didn't know what it meant, but whatever.

Again, just trying to make jokes

Then it should have feats on par with Midnighter's battle computer that warrant this ludicrously bold claim. Does it?

She was a short-lived character without many feats, but that doesn't take anything away from what she was capable of. Ignoring a character due to 'lack of feats' defeats the purpose of the writer implementing them in the first place, to demonstrate the capabilities of the main character.

You said she kicked down a steel door, which is something Deathstroke's done. What she actually did was more in line with Nth Metal Deathstroke, but not any higher. Still, it would've been awesome if you would've showed the scan in the first place so I wasn't misled any.

I misremembered the feat, my bad

And specific instance you're thinking of?

When Iron Man blasted Cap with a sonic wave so powerful it should've killed an ordinary person is one that comes to mind.

This is wrong on multiple levels. He reacted to it before it was fired. Exactly .0003 seconds before it was fired, in fact (read the scan). Light wouldn't have taken .0003 seconds to reach Prometheus from that distance, obviously.

Ok, he has microsecond feats, Captain America has feats of similar caliber, dodging a rifle round at point blank after it's fired would require a similar amount of reaction time.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

She was a short-lived character without many feats, but that doesn't take anything away from what she was capable of. Ignoring a character due to 'lack of feats' defeats the purpose of the writer implementing them in the first place, to demonstrate the capabilities of the main character.

I'm not ignoring the character, you're hyping her up. She hasn't done anything on Midnighter's level, but you're assuming she can.

When Iron Man blasted Cap with a sonic wave so powerful it should've killed an ordinary person is one that comes to mind.

That's just durability to sonics, which aren't something that Prometheus uses anyway. But based on that you're going to assume Cap won't be affected by hypnosis or neural chaff? Doesn't make any sense.

Ok, he has microsecond feats, Captain America has feats of similar caliber, dodging a rifle round at point blank after it's fired would require a similar amount of reaction time.

Whatever.

MarvelZ0mbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MarvelZ0mbie

@conner_wolf: Captain America would be totally affected by Prometheus' gear. True he is more resistant than most but not superhumanly invulnerable.

And im sick of hearing about Jet. Jet is a low level fighter despite her abilities.

You still haven't apologized for comparing Cache, a sentient computer program, to Prometheus.

Also Guardian is comparable to Captain America and Guradian needs a team to stop Prometheus.

Prometheus stomps. Cuts off Captain America's shield throwing arms like he did to Arsenal.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunno why connor always sets himself up to get embarrassed. Prometheus wipes him.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By ClassicKnight

Insane curbstomop by Prometheus...both rounds

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers