• 78 results
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

...Look at the Re-Cap page. I've done this already dammit.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By symbiote5

who takes it

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"http://spoonermagic.com/products/SMALL/six_card_repeat.jpg"

LoL

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Static Shock

It's been done. And, I could debate this for days on end that BP takes this...
Post Edited:2007-12-23 20:22:05

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

I say Black Panther would win

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Much as I love BP I think Cap would win. BP is faster, Cap is stronger. Cap has a lot more experience fighting. It would go on for hours but in the end:

Cap

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Much as I love BP I think Cap would win. BP is faster, Cap is stronger. Cap has a lot more experience fighting. It would go on for hours but in the end:Cap"

Dude, they are evenly matched in strength. As for speed, BP has shown to be faster and more agile. As for fighting experience, I don't think that matters, even though T'Challa may have just as much. I could give a run down a lot the battles he's been in on his own, without the Avengers. On top of that, T'Challa's been fighting and training as a warrior since childhood, unlike Cap. Then, the suit, and the anti-metal claws (can destroy the shield easily) are a plus. T'Challa wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Let this one die. It was decided to be a draw.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Much as I love BP I think Cap would win. BP is faster, Cap is stronger. Cap has a lot more experience fighting. It would go on for hours but in the end: Cap"
Dude, they are evenly matched in strength. As for speed, BP has shown to be faster and more agile. As for fighting experience, I don't think that matters, even though T'Challa may have just as much. I could give a run down a lot the battles he's been in on his own, without the Avengers. On top of that, T'Challa's been fighting and training as a warrior since childhood, unlike Cap. Then, the suit, and the anti-metal claws (can destroy the shield easily) are a plus. T'Challa wins."

marvel says tchalla can press 750 lbs and cap can press 800 so cap is stronger.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Let this one die. It was decided to be a draw."

I want to. It's just that people look at T'Challa thinking that he doesn't have enough experience fighting supervillains when he does. But, they look at Cap and say he has more experience because he's Cap, and downplay T'Challa like he doesn't have any. That's lame.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"marvel says tchalla can press 750 lbs and cap can press 800 so cap is stronger."

Wow. A 50-lb difference. So? T'Challa would still win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody's downplaying T'Challa, just some people think Cap will end up pulling through because of the experience factor (i.e. WW2). "

T'Challa goes to war, doesn't he? Protecting his country from invasions. That's wartime experience to me. But still, people look at T'Challa thinking he ain't never fought actual villains.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
I want to. It's just that people look at T'Challa thinking that he doesn't have enough experience fighting supervillains when he does. But, they look at Cap and say he has more experience because he's Cap, and downplay T'Challa like he doesn't have any. That's lame."

Nobody's downplaying T'Challa, just some people think Cap will end up pulling through because of the experience factor (i.e. WW2).

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"marvel says tchalla can press 750 lbs and cap can press 800 so cap is stronger."
Wow. A 50-lb difference. So? T'Challa would still win."

i'm just pointing out that he actually is stronger and tchalla might win but cap could very easily win too.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody's downplaying T'Challa, just some people think Cap will end up pulling through because of the experience factor (i.e. WW2). "
T'Challa goes to war, doesn't he? Protecting his country from invasions. That's wartime experience to me. But still, people look at T'Challa thinking he ain't never fought actual villains. "

People look at it like that because he hasn't fought alot of villains that people view as "Iconic" and he's not in New York where all the big bad guys are. Spidey has Goblin, Ock, and the Symbiotes, FF have Galactus and Skrulls, Tony has everybody he's fought with the Avengers, same with Cap, only Cap has Red Skull under his belt.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"People look at it like that because he hasn't fought alot of villains that people view as "Iconic" and he's not in New York where all the big bad guys are. Spidey has Goblin, Ock, and the Symbiotes, FF have Galactus and Skrulls, Tony has everybody he's fought with the Avengers, same with Cap, only Cap has Red Skull under his belt."

Apart from his own, he has fought iconic villains. Most of them by himself, and some with the Avengers. Its just that those people don't read up on Black Panther to know about him.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:

i'm just pointing out that he actually is stronger and tchalla might win but cap could very easily win too."

T'Challa could very easily win too. LOL

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"People look at it like that because he hasn't fought alot of villains that people view as "Iconic" and he's not in New York where all the big bad guys are. Spidey has Goblin, Ock, and the Symbiotes, FF have Galactus and Skrulls, Tony has everybody he's fought with the Avengers, same with Cap, only Cap has Red Skull under his belt."
Apart from his own, he has fought iconic villains. Most of them by himself, and some with the Avengers. Its just that those people don't read up on Black Panther to know about him."

Who were some of these said villains?

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Who decided that? I didn't decide that. I won't trouble it though, I already said it all in the first thread."

The last one I read, you and Forever along with a few others called draw.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

Who decided that? I didn't decide that. I won't trouble it though, I already said it all in the first thread.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
i'm just pointing out that he actually is stronger and tchalla might win but cap could very easily win too."
T'Challa could very easily win too. LOL"

lol it's possible.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Villains and other heroes.

Mephisto, Sabretooth, Klaw, Nightmare, Killmonger (Panther hasn't defeated him yet.), Hydro Man, Kraven the Hunter, Karnak (one hitter quitter; knee to the face), Man-Ape, Dragon Man (tamed him with a punch to the nose), Red Skull, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom (back in the day, I think and after he married Storm), and I believe there's more. He even fought Iron Fist (think he was mind controlled, gotta look at it.) to a double K.O. and defeated the Fantastic Four on his own. I still haven't finished read all of his comics yet.
Post Edited:2007-12-23 23:47:11

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Mephisto, Sabretooth, Nightmare, Killmonger (Panther hasn't defeated him yet.), Hydro Man, Kraven the Hunter, Karnak, Man-Ape, Red Skull, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom (back in the day, I think and after he married Storm), and I believe there's more. He even fought Iron Fist (think he was mind controlled, gotta look at it.) to a double K.O. I still haven't finished read all of his comics yet."

Just about all those characters were introduced before BP even fought them. Don't get me wrong, I like T'Challa but Killmonger, Man-Ape and Karnak aren't big names. WE may know about them but look at the other people in the world, look at the people that don't read comics. I doubt they know those villains and can't even recognize how they look. BP's not given his credit because he hasn't introduced any "big time" villains. I don't know alot of people that are big BP fans, so he's not exactly given his due.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Just about all those characters were introduced before BP even fought them. Don't get me wrong, I like T'Challa but Killmonger, Man-Ape and Karnak aren't big names. WE may know about them but look at the other people in the world, look at the people that don't read comics. I doubt they know those villains and can't even recognize how they look. BP's not given his credit because he hasn't introduced any "big time" villains. I don't know alot of people that are big BP fans, so he's not exactly given his due."

Still man. LOL. I gotta give him credit. What about Mephisto, Klaw, Dr. Doom, Surfer, Red Skull, Kraven, Sabretooth, Dragon Man, Hydro Man!? You gotta give credit to a guy that took the whole Fantastic Four on his own, when he was 19!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Just about all those characters were introduced before BP even fought them. Don't get me wrong, I like T'Challa but Killmonger, Man-Ape and Karnak aren't big names. WE may know about them but look at the other people in the world, look at the people that don't read comics. I doubt they know those villains and can't even recognize how they look. BP's not given his credit because he hasn't introduced any "big time" villains. I don't know alot of people that are big BP fans, so he's not exactly given his due."
Still man. LOL. I gotta give him credit. What about Mephisto, Klaw, Dr. Doom, Surfer, Red Skull, Kraven, Sabretooth, Dragon Man, Hydro Man!? You gotta give credit to a guy that took the whole Fantastic Four on his own, when he was 19! "

You do realise that in reality, he can't take down the entire FF right? Especially not now. I give him credit, but the characters your mentioning were already mentioned before he fought them. Hydroman is a Spider-Man villain. Mephisto I think was brought up in Ghost Rider, Surfer and Doom are FF characters, Kraven was Spidey and Sabes was X-Men. I don't know who Klaw was. I give BP credit, but I'm not the one you have to try convince, it's everybody else.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"You do realise that in reality, he can't take down the entire FF right? Especially not now. I give him credit, but the characters your mentioning were already mentioned before he fought them. Hydroman is a Spider-Man villain. Mephisto I think was brought up in Ghost Rider, Surfer and Doom are FF characters, Kraven was Spidey and Sabes was X-Men. I don't know who Klaw was. I give BP credit, but I'm not the one you have to try convince, it's everybody else."

OK, but even if they were already introduced, why would it matter?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"The last one I read, you and Forever along with a few others called draw."

Garbage, BP wins more often than not.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"You do realise that in reality, he can't take down the entire FF right? Especially not now. I give him credit, but the characters your mentioning were already mentioned before he fought them. Hydroman is a Spider-Man villain. Mephisto I think was brought up in Ghost Rider, Surfer and Doom are FF characters, Kraven was Spidey and Sabes was X-Men. I don't know who Klaw was. I give BP credit, but I'm not the one you have to try convince, it's everybody else."
OK, but even if they were already introduced, why would it matter?"

Yes it does. If you don't have good villains that are popular and are known as a threat, nobody's going to cut you credit.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

if it were realistic he could beat red skull, maybe kraven, maybe sabretooth but that's it from those guys you mentioned and i'd take cap against him any day. he could beat cap but cap would probably win. i love black panther but he's winning because he sets things up beforehand, like deathstroke or batman when he takes out someone out of his league.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"if it were realistic he could beat red skull, maybe kraven, maybe sabretooth but that's it from those guys you mentioned and i'd take cap against him any day. he could beat cap but cap would probably win. i love black panther but he's winning because he sets things up beforehand, like deathstroke or batman when he takes out someone out of his league."
That's the way to do it. Eternal Chaos says:
Yes it does. If you don't have good villains that are popular and are known as a threat, nobody's going to cut you credit.
But, the villains I mentioned were a threat. And, what villains does Cap have besides Red Skull?"

Baron Zemo, Nazis.

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
" The last one I read, you and Forever along with a few others called draw."
Garbage, BP wins more often than not."

I'm only giving the facts that YOU wrote, not me.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"if it were realistic he could beat red skull, maybe kraven, maybe sabretooth but that's it from those guys you mentioned and i'd take cap against him any day. he could beat cap but cap would probably win. i love black panther but he's winning because he sets things up beforehand, like deathstroke or batman when he takes out someone out of his league."

That's the way to do it.

Eternal Chaos says:

But, the villains I mentioned were a threat. And, what villains does Cap have besides Red Skull?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:

That's the way to do it."

Of the ones you listed I don't think he prepped against any of them except the F4. I know he tricked Mephisto, but I don't think it was prep, but I haven't read it in a while.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm only giving the facts that *YOU* wrote, not me."

That must be another thread after the first (where I said BP won) when I didn't feel like fighting it or when Creator and Forever convinced me it was too close to say. It took those two to get me to say anything other than BP wins. They're not here right now so guess what I'm saying.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 01:07:37

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

Buckshot says:

"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
That's the way to do it."
Of the ones you listed I don't think he prepped against any of them except the F4. I know he tricked Mephisto, but I don't think it was prep, but I haven't read it in a while."

ok but youre not saying that he should be able to beat mephisto or the entire fantastic four. but i did say that if it was realistic i could see him beating the first three and i meant without prep, but never mephisto and without prep he should lose to the ff.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Baron Zemo, Nazis.

So, like T'Challa, his experience comes from other heroes' villains. Right? LOL

Buckshot says:

"Of the ones you listed I don't think he prepped against any of them except the F4. I know he tricked Mephisto, but I don't think it was prep, but I haven't read it in a while.

He tricked him. And, he sorta kinda prepped for the Surfer.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
" I'm only giving the facts that *YOU* wrote, not me."
That must be another thread after the first (where I said BP won) when I didn't feel like fighting it or when Creator and Forever convinced me it was too close to say. It took those two to get me to say anything other than BP wins. They're not here right now so guess what I'm saying."

I don't mean to sound rude, but just because you say somebody wins doesn't make it law. Hell they proved to you that it's not just "Black Panther" wins. They got you to believe something else, they gave you a good arguement and you admitted it yourself. Overall is, in the most recent debated arguement it was voted a draw.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Baron Zemo, Nazis.
So, like T'Challa, his experience comes from other heroes' villains. Right? LOL Buckshot says:
"Of the ones you listed I don't think he prepped against any of them except the F4. I know he tricked Mephisto, but I don't think it was prep, but I haven't read it in a while.
He tricked him. And, he sorta kinda prepped for the Surfer. "

Cap's fought in wars and is a major hero and EVERYBODY knows who he is. He spends most of his career battling on a team. I'm not sure when Black Panther came out, but I know he wasn't considered good enough to join Marvel's best on the Beyonder's planet. But long story short they're different characters.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Apparition says:

"ok but youre not saying that he should be able to beat mephisto or the entire fantastic four. but i did say that if it was realistic i could see him beating the first three and i meant without prep, but never mephisto and without prep he should lose to the ff."

The way he beat them makes sense. Read the comics.

Static Shock says:

"He tricked him. And, he sorta kinda prepped for the Surfer."

Forgot Surfer.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"I don't mean to sound rude, but just because you say somebody wins doesn't make it law. Hell they proved to you that it's not just "Black Panther" wins. They got you to believe something else, they gave you a good arguement and you admitted it *yourself*. Overall is, in the most recent debated arguement it was voted a draw."

First, yes it does. Second, obviously their argument wasn't good enough to stick. I'd have to look at it to be sure, but it seems like I settled instead of fighting it. And if you want a "most recent debate" here goes my vote: Black Panther until someone changes my mind.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Cap's fought in wars and is a major hero and EVERYBODY knows who he is. He spends most of his career battling on a team. I'm not sure when Black Panther came out, but I know he wasn't considered good enough to join Marvel's best on the Beyonder's planet. But long story short they're different characters."

He came out in 1966, I think. And, I believe there were a lot of heroes that didn't make the Secret Wars cut when they should have.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Amplitudo says:

"Cap wins."

Make a case.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock

Amplitudo says:

"Cap wins."

Yeah, right...

Amplitudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Amplitudo

Cap wins.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#46  Edited By weather witch

no Black Panther wins

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Amplitudo says:

"Buckshot says:
"Amplitudo says:
"Cap wins."
Make a case."

Cao bangs his shield into the face of Black Tiger or whatever, and then snaps his neck. 'Nuff said."

Thanks for reminding me why I don't like Battles anymore.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

Amplitudo says:

"Cap bangs his shield into the face of Black Tiger or whatever, and then snaps his neck. 'Nuff said.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 00:30:43"

Shield won't work. Panther's suit is laced with a vibranium. An indestructible metal. Panther can dodge the shield (seen it happen in Civil War, and he can catch it). And, his anti-metal claws can destroy it. Try again. Your case is not good enough.

Amplitudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Amplitudo

Buckshot says:

"Amplitudo says:
"Cap wins."
Make a case."
Cap bangs his shield into the face of Black Tiger or whatever, and then snaps his neck. 'Nuff said.
Post Edited:2007-12-24 00:30:43
weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By weather witch

B.P WINS!!!