Captain America and iron man vs the hulk

Avatar image for electric-lettuce
electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current movie versions, tony stark has his standard avengers iron man suit.

Random encounter.

Takes place in the streets of New York.

Both teams are going for the kill. Who takes it?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

the us army can't stop hulk. what makes you think iron man and cap can do better ?!

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk with ease

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By electric-lettuce

The fact that captain America mops the floor with standard military threats and the idea that iron man was tossing Thor around for a short while gives me some hope for them. Movies wise, put it this way, hulk went all out on a calm Thor and couldn't make a mark on him, although tony and cap held up against an irritated Thor while giving him some scrapes in the process. Can't count them out so easily

I'm not trying to down grade hulk but I'd say between cap and stark they have enough fire power that if they used it properly they could at least keep him busy for a good fight

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kyrees

@electric-lettuce: cap mops normal people. hulk mops tanks and jets and a space whale in one punch. quite a massive difference.

thor crushed iron man's hand armor and cap was saved by his shield. both arsenals are useless to hulk

there's a freaking reason stark built his hulkbuster in the upcoming avengers movie: nobody in the avengers team can handle him save for thor and if it were to play out like in the comics, hulkbuster would still be no match to hulk. to think that one rich guy in a mech suit and a superhuman would be a match to a guy that needs an army to be chased away is severely underestimating hulk

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: so does it go any differently with prep time? I mean if we're talking about destroying planes and tanks with ease iron man can do that as well, I don't think either of these guys could stand more then a couple hits from hulk but I'd say with the advantage of having two guys, and one being more mobile they could at least keep hulk going back and forth for a while. Can't count out the greatest soldier in history paired with mr. Stark

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@electric-lettuce: it doesn't go any different regardless whether you put prep or not. if the army can't stop hulk, how can stark and cap can ? mobility and fire power is not an issue to a guy that shrugs falling from an extremely high attitude with zero damage, able to endure chitauri laser blasts and one shot a space whale.

you are overselling cap and stark against hulk

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Good point, but to be fair the military would have a hard time trying to take down cap and stark as a team as well. so I'm assuming you're giving it to hulk 10/10 times?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@electric-lettuce: the difficulty of the military taking down cap and stark is consequential when the military has no way to take down the hulk permanently unlike cap and stark

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: exactly my point, the military as a third party reference is not relevant to the outcome of cap and iron man vs the hulk.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@electric-lettuce: you didn't get it what i meant. the difficulty is inconsequential when the military has no permanent way to deal with hulk while the cap and stark can be killed. the comparison is there to show how much a difference is hulk compared to stark and cap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is a non factor. Tony gets wreck'd. Add this to the thread collection that Hulk has stomped. :D

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How close is iron monger strength wise in comparison to hulk?

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America = Non-factor, Iron Man gets one-shotted.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kyrees
Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

How close is iron monger strength wise in comparison to hulk?

Iron Monger looks like a Hulkbuster version of the MK I armor, but I think the biggest strength feats were throwing a car and overpowering the Iron Man armor. Hulk was physically stronger than Thor who crushes Iron Mans armor and killed a leviathan with a single punch.

Cap might endure for some time, given tha Blonsky could do so, but the other side is true as well, even with a grenade launcher Blonsky was just an annoyance to Hulk.

Iron Mans weapon arsenal might hurt Hulk a little, but he has nothing more destructive than what Hulk has already tanked.

electric-lettuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: yeah that's more so how I was imagining it. It wouldn't be an instant stomp as long as they played their cards right. I'm not saying they would take the hulk down but they should be able to keep him going