Can Marvel Earth stop this team of composite Nintendo characters??

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I made this thread to see just what is the limit of Nintendo characters. Nintendo characters to me seem to be the most powerful characters in video games and among the most powerful in fiction. But can they completely annihilate Marvel Earth. Again the Nintendo team is completely composite and have every single item/ability they ever had...

Nintendo team:

This is current Marvel Earth.

Round One:

No prep

Round two:

1 weeks of prep

Nintendo team is also bloodlusted. Can Marvel Earth stop them?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Franklin unmakes them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: yeah play more video games mate square enix,capcom,atlus,nippon icchi has characters that would smoke Nintendo multiverse without even much sweat.

Fei,demi fiend,raidou,aleph,lightning,asura,laharl,zenon,zetta,jedah,morrigan,yuri,flyn just to name a few, and some of them here are mutiversal.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin unmakes them.

Franklin including his family aren't even on Earth. As far as I can remember their going on a journey restoring the multiverse...

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: yeah play more video games mate square enix,capcom,atlus,nippon icchi has characters that would smoke Nintendo multiverse without even much sweat.

Fei,demi fiend,raidou,aleph,lightning,asura,laharl,zenon,zetta,jedah,morrigan,yuri,flyn just to name a few, and some of them here are mutiversal.

I stopped playing Capcom games a long time ago. I already know about SE.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin unmakes them.

kirby is resistant to reality warp.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nintendo team dies a horrible, unspeakable death

Beata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: yet you still say Nintendo characters are the most powerful?

Anyway on topic marvel earth can pull it off even if we count the likes of franklin. Nintendo characters have no resistance against tp. The only person that can resist tp is probably samus but to a certain extent(not sure about kirby though). People like Charles xevior would easily take her down imo.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There strong, but they aren't defeating Marvel Earth.

This is also against the rules.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first: yet you still say Nintendo characters are the most powerful?

Anyway on topic marvel earth can pull it off even if we count the likes of franklin. Nintendo characters have no resistance against tp. The only person that can resist tp is probably samus but to a certain extent(not sure about kirby though). People like Charles xevior would easily take her down imo.

Its mostly based off what I've seen and read especially about Kirby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

Franklin unmakes them.

Resistant not immune. Franklin unmakes them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I'm sure they won't be needing someone as Franklin a powerful telepath will do the work.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite means Star Mario. :P

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@citizensentry said:

Franklin unmakes them.

he has resisted reality warp from universal beings above franklin.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@those_eyes said:
@citizensentry said:

Franklin unmakes them.

he has resisted reality warp from universal beings above Franklin.

Cutscenes? because as we all know gameplay feats are BS.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:
@citizensentry said:
@those_eyes said:
@citizensentry said:

Franklin unmakes them.

he has resisted reality warp from universal beings above Franklin.

Cutscenes? because as we all know gameplay feats are BS.

No, they're not. Most of the things game characters do happen during gameplay. Gameplay and cutscenes are the exact same canon.

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards snaps his fingers.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By P00TY

I don't play Nintendo so tell me how this team does.

Spectrum

Leech

Hope Summers

Ghost Rider

Prof X

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CitizenSentry

@mideast619: Game mechanics (gameplay feats) are non-canon, only cutscenes are.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mario stomps. Literally, like on their heads.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Game mechanics are different from gameplay feats. Game mechanics = stuff like meters. Gameplay feats = stuff like smashing a boulder.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mideast619:

Gameplay mechanics are rules or methods designed for interaction with the game state, thus providing GAMEPLAY!.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

1. Wikipedia isn't necessarily right.
  2. Nowhere does it says it provides all gameplay.
  3. Game mechanics and gameplay feats both occurring during gameplay doesn't mean anything. You're trying to connect them for no reason.
  4. Gameplay feats are caused by a character's abilities, not game mechanics.

You're saying 90% of every video game character's feats are non-canon. Yeah, no.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kyrees

@mideast619 said:

1. Wikipedia isn't necessarily right.
  2. Nowhere does it says it provides all gameplay.
  3. Game mechanics and gameplay feats both occurring during gameplay doesn't mean anything. You're trying to connect them for no reason.
  4. Gameplay feats are caused by a character's abilities, not game mechanics.

You're saying 90% of every video game character's feats are non-canon. Yeah, no.

you are also saying onslaught being defeated by cyclops/ryu combo or thanos with IG getting knocked out by spiderman in arcades is true then.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mideast619:

1: I didn't use Wikipedia, I literally typed into Google "what is the difference between gameplay and game mechanics"...

2: Look above...

3: Look at #1.

4: Character feats that happen during gameplay are non-Canon because you are controlling the character you arguing against something that has already been common knowledge for a long time.

5: Don't try and put words in my mouth. I said gameplay feats are non-Canon because you (the player) are controlling the character every action and in most cutscenes there is no mention to things that happened during the gameplay.

E.g. You are playing DMC and you are surrounded by 20 enemies and then you (the player) perform a combination and essentially one-shot everyone there and then later in a cutscenes there is no mention of said event then it is non-canon and didn't happen.

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mideast619

@citizensentry:

1. I searched that exact same thing. It didn't come up.
  2. At what exactly?
  3. You are trying to blend gameplay, gameplay feats, and gameplay mechanics all into one. The two latter occur during gameplay. Mechanics are non-canon, feats are not. Nothing you've said says otherwise.
  4. Okay, since when has that been common knowledge? And by the way, controlling the character doesn't give them any powers or abilities. The end goals are the same in every single playthrough of basically every game.
  5. Except 90% of game character's feats come from gameplay...where they actually do stuff. And because nobody said anything about it, it didn't happen? A guy comes and kills all my friends. I don't say anything about it. It didn't happen.

There are plenty of examples of things that happened in gameplay being acknowledged by a cutscene. A guy defeats a boss. In the following cutscene, the boss falls to the ground.

@kyrees: That has nothing to do with the gameplay. It's because the entire game is non-canon.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirby solos

No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mideast619:

1: Your problem not mine.

2: Would you like some assistance in ocular movement?

3: Ask anybody worth a Damn on here if Gameplay feats are Canon.

4: Since just about always. Where have you been?

5: And that is why you very rarely see videogame character vs threads...

And why are you trying to compare real life and videogames? That seems like a desperate reach.

Did you even read my last post? You are using a completely different scenario to try and prove Your already very weak argument.

Gameplay feats have never or never will be Canon.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: That has nothing to do with the gameplay. It's because the entire game is non-canon.

cyclops did fight onslaught in canon and spiderman did fight thanos with IG in canon. both villains easily dispatched the heroes. marvel vs capcom may have a different setting but marvel superheroes is based on infinity gauntlet.

by comic standards, those two shouldn't even do anything to the villains yet gameplaywise, they are a match. why should gameplay be acknowledged as a legitimate feat then ?

Brobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Gameplay is fine since it do not contradict the characters feats.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Like I said for the people using Franklin, ISN'T HE currently with his family exploring the multiverse to save it??? And thus not on Earth?

Mideast619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citizensentry:

1. It's not my problem that what you said holds no ground.
  2. How does anything you said prove game mechanics support game feats?
  3. I see gameplay feats being used here all the time.
  4. Have you even seen my post count? Where do you think I've been?
  5. That's just circular reasoning right there.

Doesn't matter if it's real life, comics, movies, etcetera. Same thing still applies. You said gameplay feats don't happen since they go unacknowledged during cutscenes, yet there are plenty of examples of that happening.

And as for 5, that basically says CV is making up its own rule, especially when every other debating site thinks otherwise.

@kyrees said:
@mideast619 said:

cyclops did fight onslaught in canon and spiderman did fight thanos with IG in canon. both villains easily dispatched the heroes. marvel vs capcom may have a different setting but marvel superheroes is based on infinity gauntlet.

by comic standards, those two shouldn't even do anything to the villains yet gameplaywise, they are a match. why should gameplay be acknowledged as a legitimate feat then ?

Okay, when was it said that these video games follow the canon of the actual comics? Even if it uses comic objects and characters, that doesn't mean they're just like they are in the actual books. The games are a separate universe, they can do whatever they want.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kyrees

@mideast619 said:

Okay, when was it said that these video games follow the canon of the actual comics? Even if it uses comic objects and characters, that doesn't mean they're just like they are in the actual books. The games are a separate universe, they can do whatever they want.

since this is a battle forum and feats standard on comicvine follow on what their canon story goes, not on what the player does to his/her character ingame. the actual books/comics do take more precedence from referenced material per canon rules of the battle forum, why should a gameplay be considered as feat then when they can't even follow the canon material ?

i already pointed to you one hindrance of gameplay being used as feats and games don't get the free pass just because they are other universes simply for character consistency and average showings.

like i said earlier, you are also saying onslaught being defeated by cyclops/ryu combo or thanos with IG getting knocked out by spiderman in arcades is true then since they happened.