Bullseye (Netflix Daredevil) vs The Batman (Reeves)

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 justneedhelp  Online
No Caption Provided

Round One

• Hand to Hand Combat Only
  • Bullseye is wearing Matt's suit
  • Begin 10ft apart
  • Fight until knockout
  • In character

Round Two

• No restrictions
  • Bullseye starts with a baseball
  • Random encounter
  • Bloodlust
  • Begin 15ft apart
  • Fight to the death

The Location

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Worthy of a bump. I think I’d go with Bruce cause of his ridiculous armor.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 D00mSlayer1993  Online

Batman should win round 1, but could lose round 2 if Dex decides to just chuck that baseball right at his exposed mouth.

Alex_Ferrana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Battinson wins, Bullseye in MCU is a meh hand-to-hand fighter.

Round 2 - Probably Bullseye, because he can aim at Battinson's exposed lower side of his face.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

This Batman got overwhelmed by NEET's with guns, pretty sure Dex can handle him with the same suit that could take Matt's blows just fine

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Batman got overwhelmed by NEET's with guns, pretty sure Dex can handle him with the same suit that could take Matt's blows just fine

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alex_ferrana_said:

Bullseye in MCU is a meh hand-to-hand fighter.

Matt literally said he's "as fast and skilled as anyone I've ever seen". And Dex was embarrassing FBI Agents like it was nothing. How is what we saw from Bruce better than that?

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should win round 1, but could lose round 2 if Dex decides to just chuck that baseball right at his exposed mouth.

Alex_Ferrana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: FBI agents aren't actually a skilled fighters in H2H (they have some H2H training, but it's basic and mostly similar to police training about how to apprehend the criminal and similar). Dex himself is a former FBI agent too.

And DD's statement might sound good, but Dex himself doesn't have an impressive H2H feats besides wrecking a fodder FBI agents and fighting Daredevil, who he defeated because of using his throwing accuracy and not beating him in a brawl. DD was still outfighting him in a melee. And Bullseye also wears DD's red suit, which increases his durability. Plus, wasn't Season 3 Daredevil weakened? A lot of people considers Netflix DD's prime as the ending stage of a Season 2 and "Defenders".

Here's a respect thread of MCU Bullseye: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel-cinematic-universe/4015-56089/forums/bullseye-mcu-respect-thread-1983725/

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alex_ferrana_: You didn’t answer my question. Saying FBI Agents aren’t impressive, isn’t gonna work when the guy who you are saying is better, has only beaten thugs and internet tough guys. FBI Agents have at least some Hand to Hand skill and have physical fitness standards, thugs and masked redditors do not. Batman’s only scaling is against Catwoman, and that’s less impressive than Dex fighting Matt, even if he was on the losing side of the match in melee.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dex both rounds. Even if their CQC training is brief, taking down multiple armed FBI agents and briefly being able to hold his against Daredevil is enough for Dex to win the first round. Batman’s skill feats in contrast aren’t enough, and his durability is his only solid advantage, but he’ll eventually be KO’d.

Alex_Ferrana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I don't know where you saw masked Redditirs in 2022 Batman movie. But here's Battinson feats. He fought Catwoman, dropped 2 bouncers with 3 hits, choked a man with 5 seconds to knockout and was trained by Alfred, who is a British intelligence agent trained in karate, juso and taekwondo. In overall, Batman has shown better skills and feats in H2H, even though it was mostly against fodder, but they also was with melee weapons and bouncers is usually a big guys with some basic martial arts skills. I think that Batman has the edge in hand-to-hand, but Bullseye won't be easy to put down.

I agree about FBI agents, they has better fitness standards than a regular cops. Beating 5 FBI agents that was also armed with guns is good, but Batman also has beaten a gun-wielding opponents, although it was thugs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/xd7nvf/respect_batman_the_batman_2022/