Bruce Banner vs Black Panther

• 69 results
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Morals off, 3 months prep, all resources available only if they have access to it, no OP artifacts

Fight takes place in NYC

Round 1) Bruce Banner is not allowed to transform into the Hulk

Round 2) Bruce is allowed to transform into the Hulk

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1 BP

R2 Hulk....although I feel like there's gotta be somethin BP can do w/ 3 months of prep to win...

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 BP

R2 Hulk....although I feel like there's gotta be somethin BP can do w/ 3 months of prep to win...

slaxerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Panther

Round 2 : I think panther can get his hand on something that would at least restrain the hulk.But it's not one sided prep so Hulk.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce for both.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People have it backwards. Bruce Banner is smarter than T'Challa, but the Hulk is a major hindrance. If he were to lose control of his emotions, he'll turn into a mindless beast whom Black Panther can easily pacify in any number of ways. As Bruce Banner, he'll be sharp, and therefore more dangerous.

Bruce R1, T'Challa R2 after the Hulk screws everything up.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

@nickzambuto said:

Bruce Banner is smarter than T'Challa.

So is Doom, and T'Challa outsmarted him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Has Bruce Banner not also outsmarted Dr. Doom a handful of times?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther for both rounds.

Between the both of them, Panther has better feats of prep.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther wins round 1. Hulk wins 2.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RandomSid82
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@nickzambuto said:

Eh? Is this how you intend to negate Nick's argument? A self contradicting post

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By notaidiotidoit

Black Panther has way more resources and is as smart as Reed Richards. He wins both depending on witch hulk.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther wins. Btw, Bruce outhacking Stark is one of the biggest BS writerwanking moments in comics.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther has way more resources and is as smart as Reed Richards. He wins both depending on witch hulk.

Nah. He's not as smart as Reed. Reed is the smartest man in Marvel. Panther is number 8 on the list.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: I thought T'Challa was at least smarter than Amadeus or McCoy. You're sure he's 8?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

I can see T'Challa winning R1, but I'm not sure what he can do to Hulk R2.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@static_shock: Why would Black Panther beat Bruce Banner? BannerTech has proven to be ridiculously overpowered when dealing with smart people and he's physically strong enough to fight Hulk Asunder with his tech.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Statements are cool but feats are most important. Dooms feats literally sh!t on tchallas

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@slaxerr said:

Round 1 : Panther

Round 2 : I think panther can get his hand on something that would at least restrain the hulk.But it's not one sided prep so Hulk.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People have it backwards. Bruce Banner is smarter than T'Challa, but the Hulk is a major hindrance. If he were to lose control of his emotions, he'll turn into a mindless beast whom Black Panther can easily pacify in any number of ways. As Bruce Banner, he'll be sharp, and therefore more dangerous.

Bruce R1, T'Challa R2 after the Hulk screws everything up.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed > Doom > Pym > Banner > T'Challa > Stark > Kang > Valeria > Leader > High Evolutionary > Beast > Cho

Based on feats.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Doom > Reed > Stark > Pym > Banner > T'Challa. This doesn't mean anything in this fight because everyone can outsmart anyone.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes because if history has shown us anything, it's that it's easy to pacify Hulk...

Anyway Banner both rounds by feats and hype.

Banner unfortunately doesn't have much time to show off since he is mostly Hulked out but when he does he outsmarted even guys like Richards, Doom, Stark etc... by raw IQ alone i say Banner is probably the smartest one of them all.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

@ecstaticgrace: Doom could be talking about a combo of things that would make T'Challa seem equal to Doom. What of tech, resources, strategical planning, political power, etc? I doubt he's just talking about intelligence there.

@noone301994 said:

@static_shock: I thought T'Challa was at least smarter than Amadeus or McCoy. You're sure he's 8?

T'Challa said it himself.

No Caption Provided
@krleavenger said:

Doom > Reed > Stark > Pym > Banner > T'Challa. This doesn't mean anything in this fight because everyone can outsmart anyone.

Exactly.

@ghostravage said:

@static_shock: Why would Black Panther beat Bruce Banner? BannerTech has proven to be ridiculously overpowered when dealing with smart people and he's physically strong enough to fight Hulk Asunder with his tech.

Panther owned Surfer, depowering him with tech by taking the Power Cosmic away from him. Panther own Mephisto, depowering him with tech that nullified his magical powers. Panther owned Storm, blocking her weather manifestations with tech in the atmosphere. Panther owned Chiangtang, placing neural inhibitors in his body and transforming him back into a human being.

Panther owned Iron Man, who was wearing a special ceramic suit that rendered him invisible to Panther's infrared vision and delivered a reactive plasma discharge whenever vibranium came in contact with him (since Panther's suit was all Vibranium, he would hurt himself trying to strike Tony). Panther used items such as a power glove to deal extra damage, a bottle of household cleaner damage the surface of his armor to make Iron Man somewhat visible, his surroundings (they were fighting in the sewer, and Panther busted one of the vents along with the CO2 vent in Tony's armor, turning the plasma discharge against him), and the Ultron Code built into a cryptograph that Panther attached to his armor, stopping his artificial heart.

I don't see the Hulk posing a threat.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Interesting. I did not know that he made that claim. So do you think that he's higher or lower than McCoy and Cho?

Also, using an Ultron code to defeat Stark isn't exactly an impressive feat for T'Challa. That's essentially the same thing as using the Hellbat as a prep feat for Batman when he didn't even create the suit.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Noone301994

Doom doesn't normally make statements like this and wouldn't suggest anyone is his match freely.

Before DoomWar T'Challa and Doom had a Dick measuring contest

Doom: "Light Armor? I designed my first at 15"

Panther: "I designed my first at 12"

If there are is a gap between them intellectually I wouldn't say it's by much.

T'Challa has admitted that he's the 8th smartest person on Earth. Doom is at least number 2 on the list. Reed has shown to be Doom's superior intellectually, so your initial argument about BP being equal with Richards because he's equal to Doom is fallacious anyway.

Also, just because Doom designed an armor at a later age than T'Challa it doesn't mean that Doom was incapable of doing so. He may have had different priorities at different ages (like practicing magics in order to try and open up a hell dimension to rescue his mother).

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer has always been susceptible to being drained, Hulk on the other hand has been successfully immune to the same tactic used con surfer twice on panel. Their resistance to their power source manipulation is not comparable. Regardless, Banner has outsmarted Doom with limited time 3 times already and has hacked through literally every piece of technology that opposes him and his banner virus and nanotechnology works faster than Tony with extremis virus can handle. I don't see anything you've mention as a way to imply Black Panther would beat Banner. Hulk is another topic, although i don't see much about what Panther can do besides BFR but Banner vs Panther im willing to say Banner can stomp him with 3 months of prep.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla has some impressive Tech feats but none of them showed a method to defeat Hulk. And some of Tchalla prep feats were against non prepped opponents.

Seeing how hard it is to beat hulk under normal conditions. It makes it even more difficult to beat Hulk when hulk has prep. Hulk wins 6/10

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NeonGameWave

R1: Bruce Banner

R2: T`challa

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I'd hate to burst your bubble, but Tony purged Extremis out of his body after the Secret Invasion. Also, it was pretty bad writing when Stark failed to handle a virus made by Banner when he's hacked Doom, the Kree, the High Evolutionary, Skrulls, etc. without Extremis and without many issues. Just my two cents.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock

@noone301994 said:

@static_shock: Interesting. I did not know that he made that claim. So do you think that he's higher or lower than McCoy and Cho?

Also, using an Ultron code to defeat Stark isn't exactly an impressive feat for T'Challa. That's essentially the same thing as using the Hellbat as a prep feat for Batman when he didn't even create the suit.

He's lower than both of them, if anything. I mean, if the eight smartest men are mentioned and T'Challa is the eighth, well.... You know. LOL.

You could look at it that way. After all, the cryptograph (with the code built into it) didn't even belong to T'Challa. It was Tony's, and T'Challa managed to activate it using his Kimoyo card.

@ghostravage said:

Surfer has always been susceptible to being drained, Hulk on the other hand has been successfully immune to the same tactic used con surfer twice on panel. Their resistance to their power source manipulation is not comparable. Regardless, Banner has outsmarted Doom with limited time 3 times already and has hacked through literally every piece of technology that opposes him and his banner virus and nanotechnology works faster than Tony with extremis virus can handle. I don't see anything you've mention as a way to imply Black Panther would beat Banner. Hulk is another topic, although i don't see much about what Panther can do besides BFR but Banner vs Panther im willing to say Banner can stomp him with 3 months of prep.

Hulk has been drained twice. Once by Surfer and again by Red Hulk. In another confrontation, Surfer simply changed him back into Banner without draining him. I don't think Hulk is immune to those tactics, even if his power source isn't comparable to Surfer's. I'm willing to bet that T'Challa could develop some tech to do either one of those things.

T'Challa has outsmarted Doom twice, if you count Secret Wars (his whole fight with Doom was a ruse).

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I'd hate to burst your bubble, but Tony purged Extremis out of his body after the Secret Invasion. Also, it was pretty bad writing when Stark failed to handle a virus made by Banner when he's hacked Doom, the Kree, the High Evolutionary, Skrulls, etc. without Extremis and without many issues. Just my two cents.

Tony has even "hacked" into the satellites of Wakanda's command and control system, and crashed it. That was in Panther's own book, too.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: None of that is gonna work. All Banner has to do is shut down all technology in the area and shoot him with his gamma taser