Broly Vs Swamp Thing

• 135 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SilkNSmooth

Broly

Versus

Swamp Thing

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ximpossibrux
Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sethlol

Swamp Thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sayin, broly didnt blow the galaxy up but rather used a spirit bomb ish technique that sucked all the energy of all living things out. No explosion = not destroyed. Sucked the life out of is more accurate. Goku trumped that by a huge margin when he took energy from all living things, just a little. Broly took 100% from just one galaxy.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Broly stomps.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ximpossibrux

@P0rtal said:

Just sayin, broly didnt blow the galaxy up but rather used a spirit bomb ish technique that sucked all the energy of all living things out. No explosion = not destroyed. Sucked the life out of is more accurate. Goku trumped that by a huge margin when he took energy from all living things, just a little. Broly took 100% from just one galaxy.

Broly doesn't have life sucking powers.....or any relationship to any mystical attack.

And you can clearly see it was a massive explosion, the entire Galaxy was getting wiped out. The movie start was not a fast forwarding, it is the south being destroyed. King Kai reacted quickly and told Goku this, It wouldn't make sense if the south galaxy was destroyed and king kai waited years to finally announce that the Galaxy was destroyed. The Supreme Kai's would of dealt with it if he did it over a long period of time.

Furthermore Planet Vegeta was in the North Galaxy when Broly escaped as a baby, there was no way for him to traversed thousands light years to the south, this means that he was destroying planets in the North and not the South.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CalebHara

Swamp thing.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

@XImpossibruX said:

So, what's your point? Swamp Thing can regenerate even if his entire body is erased from existence. Swamp Thing even survived the Anti-Monitor's anti-matter wave. Broly has absolutely nothing that can stop Swamp Thing.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ximpossibrux

@uberhikari: He can tank a shot that puts him out of existence? If I could have a scan of that then Broly really has no chance of killing him.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By uberhikari

@XImpossibruX said:

@uberhikari: He can tank a shot that puts him out of existence? If I could have a scan of that then Broly really has no chance of killing him.

You're a perfect example of people coming to debate in threads without having any understanding of the characters you're debating about. Swamp Thing has regeneration that would make Buu look infantile. Swamp Thing can regenerate from nothing but his consciousness; he's an elemental, which means that he can only be destroyed by attacking his spirit directly. All the scans you need.

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@Sethlol: how

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@uberhikari: how bout you post scan on here instead to save people the trouble of looking at all those scans for answer and so far as i know he only live if there are plants not elements maybe i wrong but post a scan proving me wrong and i change my thought

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mypasswordis1234

A living planet vs a galaxy destroyer. I bet on the galaxy destroyer.

"regenerate even if his entire body is erased from existence" That's so paradox as "he will not die if you kill him" or "kill you to death" lol. But I'll wait for the scan too.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Broly take the victory until someone can post a scan of Swamp Thing "regenerating even if his entire body is erased from existence."

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uberhikari

@SilkNSmooth:

how bout you post scan on here instead to save people the trouble of looking at all those scans for answer and so far as i know he only live if there are plants not elements maybe i wrong but post a scan proving me wrong and i change my thought

First, if you're too lazy to take a couple of minutes to look through the section on regeneration, that's your problem not mine. The scans are there whether you look at them or not. Second, I never claimed Swamp Thing can live if there are elements; I claimed he was an elemental, which Swamp Thing is. Swamp Thing can regenerate from any plant life in the universe.

@mypasswordis1234:

"regenerate even if his entire body is erased from existence" That's so paradox as "he will not die if you kill him" or "kill you to death" lol. But I'll wait for the scan too.

I'm just going to assume that English isn't your first language. Your problem is that you assume consciousness and body are synonymous; they aren't. Swamp Thing can and has regenerated from nothing but his consciousness.

@TheSuperHuman:

Broly take the victory until someone can post a scan of Swamp Thing "regenerating even if his entire body is erased from existence."

I posted the link to an entire thread with scans. If you don't want to click the link, that's your problem.

DBZ wankers have a very bad habit of coming into threads to debate vs matches without having any idea about the characters being paired against each other. The fact that you know nothing about Swamp Thing's regenerative abilitites isn't my problem. It's assumed that people participating in a vs debate have, at least, a rudimentary understanding of the characters being debated. It's not my obligation, nor is it anybody else's obligation, to educate ignorant people.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@uberhikari said:

I posted the link to an entire thread with scans. If you don't want to click the link, that's your problem.

You may have posted the link, but it's not our job (those voting against Swamp Thing) to prove that Swamp Thing can do that. As you're saying Swamp Thing wins, it's your duty to proved said scan, not an "entire thread of scans." Why should we do your work?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uberhikari

@TheSuperHuman said:

@uberhikari said:

You may have posted the link, but it's not our job (those voting against Swamp Thing) to prove that Swamp Thing can do that. As you're saying Swamp Thing wins, it's your duty to proved said scan, not an "entire thread of scans." Why should we do your work?

You're like a child who questions whether or not 2+2=4 and then when someone hands you a math textbook, you reply, "well it's not my job to look through a math text book." Like I said in my last post, you're a DBZ wanker who tried to debate a thread without even a rudimentary understanding of who/what Swamp Thing is. Swamp Thing is an elemental whose consciousness resides inside The Green, and Swamp Thing can decide to place his consciousness inside of any vegetative matter in the universe. That makes him effectively immortal unless you find a way to attack his spirit directly. You can choose not to look at the respect thread I posted, but that won't change the facts. You seem to be under the mistaken idea that unless you believe something it's not true. You can think that if you like, but that won't change the facts.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediWaffles

Swamp Thing wins, for reasons already posted. You simply can't kill him, galaxy buster or not. Also, let's keep it civil in here, fellas. I see tempers flaring.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Final Arrow

@uberhikari said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

@uberhikari said:

You're like a child who questions whether or not 2+2=4 and then when someone hands you a math textbook, you reply, "well it's not my job to look through a math text book." Like I said in my last post, you're a DBZ wanker who tried to debate a thread without even a rudimentary understanding of who/what Swamp Thing is. Swamp Thing is an elemental whose consciousness resides inside The Green, and Swamp Thing can decide to place his consciousness inside of any vegetative matter in the universe. That makes him effectively immortal unless you find a way to attack his spirit directly. You can choose not to look at the respect thread I posted, but that won't change the facts. You seem to be under the mistaken idea that unless you believe something it's not true. You can think that if you like, but that won't change the facts.

No need for the name calling even if your point is right.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

There was no need for that brah.. Keep things civil here.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@uberhikari said:

Thank you. As unwarranted as your belittlement and name calling toward me was, I appreciate you proving to everyone right here and now just how obnoxious you're willing to be when asked a request (and even not directly requested). I'm curious. Why? Who cares if I voted for Broly or that I like DBZ, what gives you the right to treat me disrespectfully? There was absolutely no reason for it. You need to grow up. As for Swamp Thing, either post the specific scan or move along. Otherwise, you've got no credible evidence to back your claims.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Once Broly reaches Legendary Super Saiyan mode, say goodbye to Swamp Thing. Oh, and for the above posts, someone needs to change their messy diaper (looks callously at uberhikari).

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@uberhikari: I wish you knew how to behave where your mom at and you proven my point only by plants can he continue to live still don't mean he at a disadvantage but someone who without no hestitation will destroy a galaxy it hard seeing him winning

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uberhikari

Stupid people will always be mad when other people point out their stupidity...

A bunch of DBZ fans (I won't call them wankers) came into a thread, and without having any knowledge of the other character, declared Broly the winner. One person doesn't even write any words, s/he just posts a video of Broly destroying a galaxy. When I point out Swamp Thing's regenerative abilities I get 3 responses. The first responder flat out misinterprets what I write, the second responder doesn't seem to understand that body and consciousness aren't synonymous, and the third responder claims that Broly wins irrespective of the facts. I even go so far as to post an entire respect thread full of scans, and the only response I get is, "I can't be bothered to go look at the scans, you should post them here or else it's not true."

What's clear is this: A bunch of people who had no idea who Swamp Thing was or what his capabilities were came into this thread and posted nonsense. I took them to task for it. I don't really care if people call me a meanie. Truth is a bitter medicine.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

@uberhikari: LOL was not saying your a meanie just pointing out you may get a warning. I think both swearing and name calling is still considered breaking the rules, I could be wrong been a long time since I was a mod.

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@uberhikari: Looking at the scan and considering the fact that serious injury take several days broly wins

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mortein

Swamp thing wins this, it is quite clear that he is a league above Broly.

Unless this is new 52 Swamp Thing, about whom I know nothing

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@Mortein:

Explain i look at scans and everything there really no proof that he can beat broly

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mortein
SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SilkNSmooth

@Mortein: even with that being seen but i won't say who win either til i fully acknowledge of who the winner will be

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jodema

The fact that Swamp Thing seems to be able to regenerate from, er, nothing makes him the winner. I'm ignorant on what exactly he can do to defeat Broly. Would anyone care to inform me...?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@uberhikari said:

@mypasswordis1234:

I'm just going to assume that English isn't your first language. Your problem is that you assume consciousness and body are synonymous; they aren't. Swamp Thing can and has regenerated from nothing but his consciousness.

No, I said that because the body contain the mind, so if the body erased the mind erased too, but nevermind I just noticed not said that he can't do that.

Also my opinion about this battle: Broly will die... by old age.

Being nigh-immortal doesn't guarantee the victory. Broly could dominate easily, destroy him every time he wants.

Also: If everybody would know everything about every comic, manga, cartoon, anime, then everybody would know always who win before he make a battle, and there wouldn't need battle forum. You shouldn't rage about it.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Might be useful for people who don't know what the Swamp Thing is capable of.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Swamp+Thing

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Just read the respect thread,,impressive to say the least,,but i didn't see anything about him transferring his essence to another planet in the universe,,if broly destroyed earth couldn't he destroy the green and swamp thing in the process? Or could someone provide a scan of proof he can manifest on a new planet

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Bane_of_sith: I believe he can:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, ST can travel at light speed:

No Caption Provided

Broly is not taking this. Swamp Thing is basically unkillable..

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bane_of_sith

That's what I needed to see!!! Thank you,,,,swampthing wins! Anyone else is deluding themselves

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Laurcus

I looked through a lot of the scans, and I'm not convinced Swamp Thing can regenerate from nothingness. The one time I saw that he regenerates with just his consciousness, he was heavily wounded, but his body was still intact, and he wasn't sure it would work. He transferred from his still living body into a new body that he was creating elsewhere. And in every other regeneration scan I've seen there has been remains of some kind. That's not the same as being put into a state of nonexistence, and then making a new body with just your consciousness.

I still have yet to see a scan of him being spallated, and then coming back after the fact. Full spallation is not the same thing as being burnt to ashes or even being vaporized, and it's certainly not the same as transferring from one body to another.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@tomlikesfries said:

Broly is not taking this. Swamp Thing is basically unkillable..

Agreed and I don't even read Swamp Thing. The only way I see him getting beaten on the forums is through BFR to another dimension or make a spite thread against him.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jayfournines

If Broly's clothes have even the slightest plant fibers in them...he's going down. If Broly has eaten (or ate at one) some vegetables...he's going down. Swamp thing attacks from Broly's cotton underpants and gives him VD or something.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By evilvegeta74

Broly

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@uberhikari: No need to insult people. Please don't do it again.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dondave

If Broly's clothes have even the slightest plant fibers in them...he's going down. If Broly has eaten (or ate at one) some vegetables...he's going down. Swamp thing attacks from Broly's cotton underpants and gives him VD or something.

This

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SilkNSmooth

if broly destroy the solar system which he will with no problem i seen no way of ST reforming hisself at all

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lots_Of_Love
No Caption Provided
Regrows on Thanagar and makes plant life in deserts
Regrows on Thanagar and makes plant life in deserts
Travels a galaxy
Travels a galaxy
No Caption Provided
Travels through time
Travels through time
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Regrows on the moon
Regrows on the moon

@SilkNSmooth:

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By uberhikari

@god_spawn said:

@uberhikari: No need to insult people. Please don't do it again.

I call a spade a spade. I call stupid people stupid; that's not an insult, it's a statement of fact. Every since the anime/manga vs ban has been lifted this practice of coming into threads without having any knowledge of the comic book character and declaring the anime/manga character victorious by fiat has become all too common. I'm pretty sure that practice is discouraged in the very rules that supposedly govern this forum, the same rules you're now trying to use to get me to stop calling stupid people stupid. Either the moderators, which includes you, enforce the rules 100% or don't enforce them at all. You can't have it both ways. When a person can do something as silly as post a video of one character destroying a galaxy, without even writing a single word and can suffer no repercussions, then that's a problem. And this debate forum becomes nothing more than a parody of real argumentation.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@uberhikari: Lol and what about those battles when people only write names.

xy wins

xy

*qoute of xy wins*

yx stomp

yx

Yea these are real arguments. Not even mention when someone write a reason but the reason is false.

Sorry for off topic.

Broly dominates and die by old age.:)

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jayfournines

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@uberhikari: Lol and what about those battles when people only write names.

xy wins

xy

*qoute of xy wins*

yx stomp

yx

Yea these are real arguments. Not even mention when someone write a reason but the reason is false.

Sorry for off topic.

Broly dominates and die by old age.:)

Most of the time when that happens is just people agreeing; in order to start out a debate someone has to disagree and call the other person out.

Example:

Broly's winning nothing here, he has absolutely nothing that could damage Swamp Thing nor any defense whatsoever from the weird ways in which Swampy could put him down. Swamp thing could theoretically (bear with me, this is gross) come from Broly's feces that are inside his system and rip him apart from inside.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Jayfournines: I know that but the keyword is "most if the time". And who disagreed with XimpussirbruX, who was the first poster? No one. That's like a "xy wins" with reason. All I wanted to say is this childish rage "oh ST wins you dbz fanboy retards" is unreasonable, needless.

I disagree with that ST could grow some plant or living thing in Broly, their organs are very different from ours. We must just agree to disagree.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayfournines

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Jayfournines: I know that but the keyword is "most if the time". And who disagreed with XimpussirbruX, who was the first poster? No one. That's like a "xy wins" with reason. All I wanted to say is this childish rage "oh ST wins you dbz fanboy retards" is unreasonable, needless.

I disagree with that ST could grow some plant or living thing in Broly, their organs are very different from ours. We must just agree to disagree.

Oh, no I didn't mean that he can randomly grow plants. I mean, If Broly has eaten anything vegetable (like rice or whatever) or has any trails of plant life or fibers in his system...that's something Swamp Thing can exploit.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

Broly after a long battle.