• 58 results
Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Terrorman

Two of the most powerful foes of the Z Fighters face off in a spectacular battle of strength and power!!
The titans will fight out in the Grand Canyon. Bloodlust: ON!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Triumphant

Shenron

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By randumo24

shenron

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

This thread

Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Honestly? Come on Broly was only a threat to people who could only turn SS1. Shenron gave you a run for your money at SS4.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Neither of these are comic characters.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
This thread
lmfao

ha ha....
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By randumo24
The_Martian said:
Neither of these are comic characters.

who cares.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000

shenron curbstomp

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian
randumo24 said:
The_Martian said: Neither of these are comic characters. who cares. [more]
The site does actually. The battle forum are for battles between comic characters. If they don't it belongs in off topic.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By randumo24

its a battle

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wisppeons

shenron wins it.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth
randumo24 said:
its a battle

Use Comic Characters

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By randumo24
geraldthesloth said:
randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It ... [more]

did you read that at all, i have. it says that other fights are allowed, pay attention chief. you dont have to follow me where ever i go, dont enter topics you dont want to be involved in.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geraldthesloth

Read the second to last line.

I was backing nobody.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wisppeons
geraldthesloth said:
randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It ... [more]
rofl what about battle with popeye, bugs bunny and the whole lot of those lame toons :P.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
Wisppeons said:
geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was made for ... [more]
Because that's what animevice is for.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian
randumo24 said:
geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was made for ... [more]
It says they won't be locked, but it does say that they should have a comic characters and this is a comic site. I mean if it was like Broly vs Hulk, I wouldn't have even said anything cause at least one of them is a comic character.  If you want to debate anime characters, there is a sister site to comic vine called Anime Vice.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
Wisppeons said:
They are comic characters.
randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By randumo24

animevice sux, i dont like any other anime besides dbz, so that would be pretty pointless.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By randumo24
The_Martian said:
Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was ... [more]

technically not, while they fight against comic characters, Broly was from a movie and syn/omega shenron was from GT. neither of which was actually in the manga/comic.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian
randumo24 said:
animevice sux, i dont like any other anime besides dbz, so that would be pretty pointless.
Dragonball is a manga and the characters involved in the manga are allowed on here(its a form of comic). But neither Broly or Omega Shenron appeared in those mangas.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wisppeons
The_Martian said:
Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this site was ... [more]
what those little sunday news comic strips count for popeye? what about mighty mouse and underdog? rofl
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian
randumo24 said:
The_Martian said: Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this ... [more]
I was talking about Bugs Bunny and Popeye.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
Wisppeons said:
The_Martian said: Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this ... [more]
Look them up on the site. They all have actual comics.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wisppeons
geraldthesloth said:
it doesnt really matter imo unless staff decide to cut off dbz completely from comicvine I dont see why people should complain when they see a  dbz battle lol people are going to be drawn to it anyway.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth
Wisppeons said:
Any comic counts..You can use Garfield if you felt like it.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth
Wisppeons said:
geraldthesloth said: Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this ... [more]
I dont have a problem with dbz..I've seen every episode and own nearly ever game that's come out for it.

Some people on the site make it look bad and whenever it's brought up it usually involves flame wars and brings the little kid out of people.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Martian
Wisppeons said:
geraldthesloth said: Wisppeons said: geraldthesloth said: randumo24 said: its a battle Use Comic Characters In case you didn’t know, this ... [more]
DBZ is not the problem. I've made battles using DBZ characters. Just make sure the ones you are using are actual comic characters(appeared in the manga) since that is what this site is. Broly and Shenron never have(they never had mangas for the DBZ Movies or GT)
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By MrDirector786

Since everyone in GT is actually weaker than they should be, Broly wins.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By randumo24

grr, i really hate what they did to gohan in gt

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth
randumo24 said:
No one likes gt..The only good thing they did was the vegeta redesign.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian
randumo24 said:
GT was awful, I couldn't even watch it.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By vegeta

shenron stomps broly easy

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wisppeons

the opening theme was good :P

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sniber

@vegeta said:

It actually depend on saiyan level on which brolly is. saiyans do not have any limit of acsention. If brolly is on ssj5 or above then he will win easily. though this level is not shown till now. still technically it is possible.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Oni_Bane

Broly loses. Period. Omega fought 2 SSJ 4s and took a Big Bang Kamehameha to the face. Come on bro. You know this. In the movie he didn't even fight a SSJ2 Gohan.

Honestly GT was the worst thing to happen to the series although they did come up with some kicka$$ villains. Baby Vegeta and Super 17 were awesome IMO.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Oni_Bane said:

Honestly GT was the worst thing to happen to the series although they did come up with some kicka$$ villains. Baby Vegeta and Super 17 were awesome IMO.

Yes, yes they did.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nefarious

Omega Stomp!

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PlasticBag

@Sniber said:

@vegeta said:

It actually depend on saiyan level on which brolly is. saiyans do not have any limit of acsention. If brolly is on ssj5 or above then he will win easily. though this level is not shown till now. still technically it is possible.

If he could. Broly can't even achieve SS3. Omega Shenron stomps effortlessly.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spawn_123

Shenron stomps Broly in his Legendary form was destroyed by SSJ1 Goku ok with the help of the others but the legendary form as told that, that form was the most powerful but again he was defeated by Goku in SSj1 so i go with Shenron

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sniber said:

@vegeta said:

SSJ5 was never shown in any official DB material AFAIK and I don't think Brolly ever went past full SSJ1, so by default that is his limit for this battle.

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sniber

@drgnx said:

@Sniber said:

@vegeta said:

SSJ5 was never shown in any official DB material AFAIK and I don't think Brolly ever went past full SSJ1, so by default that is his limit for this battle.

I said it is TECHNIALLY POSSIBLE. also it is not 100% sure that he died. he can just return like he did in move "brolly second coming"

Sniber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sniber

@PlasticBag said:

@Sniber said:

@vegeta said:

If he could. Broly can't even achieve SS3. Omega Shenron stomps effortlessly.

right now he can't but after too much time when he wil ascend his level then he can. Saiyans do not have any limits. brolly can just return like goku and vegeta did

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

GT is crap, Broly owns Shenron.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By terry2012

If Broly even was written in the manga he would have been the finale main villain. I mean come on, A legendary Sayian and is evil. Plus he has unlimited power and it never stops increasing. Besides his body can not hold that power inside of him, which is why he is always making a new body ever time it increase to his maximum. He has no end to his power. He can destroy a whole galaxy by himself or was that a solar system. People have put him as a Multi-Star Buster....And I think he is a Multi-Solar system buster which would explain how he is able to destroy a whole galaxy by himself so easily. I think he should have been in the manga instead of the Movies.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Laurcus

Omega Shenron flicks Broly and he dies, no matter what Super Saiyan level you put him at. There were simply far too many increases to the base power level of many GT characters for Broly to compete, even at a higher Super Saiyan level. He may as well be Hercule to Omega Shenron.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By X_insignia1

why was this bumped?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

Broly destroys galaxies ? Omega Sheron destroys planets ?....

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sniber said:

@drgnx said:

@Sniber said:

@vegeta said:

I said it is TECHNIALLY POSSIBLE. also it is not 100% sure that he died. he can just return like he did in move "brolly second coming"

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here; In the Battle thread we go by the Characters showings, and Brolly has not gone past Legendary SSJ 1. That there are higher levels, have no bearing on Brolly unless the OP makes a condition that lets him go to higher levels.

Also, SSJ5 is does not exist so I don't see how it is "TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE" for someone to achieve, if it is not mentioned in the series it does not exist or people will start using SSJ 100+

Also, Brolly's powers came to him naturally where as the other SSJs had to work for it, there is nothing to suggest Brolly had the stability or discipline to reach higher levels so just being alive does not mean he would have reached higher SSJ levels.

1. For instance, to reach SSJ3, Goku had to train in other world (So he was actually dead when he got that level): So Brolly being alive would not help him there and Gotenks only achieved this as a Fused being.
  2. To get to SSJ4, you need to have a tail to go golden Ape and control that ape form, and it was stated (at least in the anime) that the previous SSJ of myth actually self destructed in that form, and Brolly could barely control himself in Human form (his dad used that mental control device when he started to go berserk) so it seems highly unlikely he would do so in Ape form.
  3. SSJ2 seemed to be a unique transformation as different characters reached it under different conditions, maybe he could have reached this level, but the Pure Saiyans achieved it unnaturally (Goku in other world, Vageta through Magic), Gohan got it through training and extreme emotion. So, ince Brolly was unstable without help he might not have gotten there either.