Broly Lssj + Majin Vegeta + Super Perfect Cell vs Good Buu + Goku Ssj2 + Kid Gohan Ssj2

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1

• Broly is in his Lssj form and his movie 10 incarnation.
  • Majin Vegeta is a Ssj2.
  • Super Perfect Cell is at full power.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team 2

• Good Buu.
  • Goku Ssj2.
  • Kid Gohan Ssj2.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Anything goes.
  • Battle in Other-World.
  • To the death.

Bonus

• All 6 Ssj2 fighters vs Evil Buu
No Caption Provided

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see it should be

Broly > SS2 Majin Vegeta > SS2 Goku > Good Buu > SS2 Gohan > Cell

so yeah team 1 wins pretty easily, as for the bonus Evil Buu gets roflstomped.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stood absolutely no chance against Kid Buu whereas Good Buu held his own and was able to agitate Buu and land a few hits. He put up a fight.

The correct chain is: Broly Lssj =/= Good Buu > Majin Vegeta =/ Goku Ssj2 >= Kid Gohan Ssj2 > Super Perfect Cell

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelcake: wrong buu is stronger than ssj2 . buu=>broly> majin vegeta>ssj2 goku> ss2 gohan> cell

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see it should be

@pr0d1gy said:

Vegeta stood absolutely no chance against Kid Buu whereas Good Buu held his own and was able to agitate Buu and land a few hits. He put up a fight.

The correct chain is: Broly Lssj =/= Good Buu > Majin Vegeta =/ Goku Ssj2 >= Kid Gohan Ssj2 > Super Perfect Cell

Broly is above kid buu so there's no way he'd = Good Buu that's just ridiculous. Good buu only did better against Kid buu because he has better durability than Vegeta but in the fight between Vegeta and Fat Buu it's obvious that without that amazing regen Vegeta would of won that fight.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see it should be

@pr0d1gy said:

Broly is above kid buu so there's no way he'd = Good Buu that's just ridiculous. Good buu only did better against Kid buu because he has better durability than Vegeta but in the fight between Vegeta and Fat Buu it's obvious that without that amazing regen Vegeta would of won that fight.

No Caption Provided

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pr0d1gy

Broly had trouble with a rusty Teen Gohan. Good Buu did much better than Vegeta and landed a few hits whereas Vegeta did not land a single hit.

So you're one of those Broly fans huh?

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: Actually in the movie 10 gohan says to be stronger because he trained to improve his skills.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

@pr0d1gy: Actually in the movie 10 gohan says to be stronger because he trained to improve his skills.

Please list the quote.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

The statement could be dubious, though. We don't really know exactly how far "back then" is. He could mean the Cell saga, or even the begining of the Buu saga.

Either way, I still wouldn't put Broly above Fat Buu, let alone Kid Buu.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

The statement could be dubious, though. We don't really know exactly how far "back then" is. He could mean the Cell saga, or even the begining of the Buu saga.

Back from Movie 8, where Gohan was nowhere near as powerful as his Cell Games self. At best Gohan is equal to his Kid Gohan Ssj2 counter-part. It doesn't change the out-come. Broly had trouble with Gohan, but so would Majin Vegeta or Goku. Broly feats only place in slightly above Goku & Vegeta.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: he's talking about since his first fight with Broly, even Vegeta said that he's weaker than he was when he fought Cell.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

Back from Movie 8, where Gohan was nowhere near as powerful as his Cell Games self. At best Gohan is equal to his Kid Gohan Ssj2 counter-part. It doesn't change the out-come. Broly had trouble with Gohan, but so would Majin Vegeta or Goku. Broly feats only place in slightly above Goku & Vegeta.

Ehh... I personally believe SSJ2>Broly.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

Hence why the Daizenshuu says he's the strongest Super Saiyan surpassing Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: he's talking about since his first fight with Broly, even Vegeta said that he's weaker than he was when he fought Cell.

That's true, but Gohan never used SSJ2 against Broly in either fight to my knowledge.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You mean the second strongest.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The afters the Manga's serialization. Super has no baring on the Manga nor does the Daizenshuu have any influence on Super or vice versa.

@hypnos0929 said:

That's true, but Gohan never used SSJ2 against Broly in either fight to my knowledge.

It took 3 Super Saiyans to beat him. That's significant power in it's own accord.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The afters the Manga's serialization. Super has no baring on the Manga nor does the Daizenshuu have any influence on Super or vice versa.

Ohh... you thought I was serious? Lol

Either way, Broly has no bearing on the manga as well.

@thedarkpaladin said:
@hypnos0929 said:

It took 3 Super Saiyans to beat him. That's significant power in it's own accord.

Not really. One of those Super Saiyans was Goten, and I'm pretty sure an SSJ2 could overpower 3 Super Saiyans. Especially if one of them is a kid who doesn't have much experience.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Either way, Broly has no baring on the manga as well.

@thedarkpaladin said:
@hypnos0929 said:

Not really. One of those Super Saiyans was Goten, and I'm pretty sure an SSJ2 could overpower 3 Super Saiyans. Especially if one of them is a kid who doesn't have much experience.

Broly has baring on the characters within his own movie. Which are an adaption of the Manga counter-parts, and equally powerful.

Goten gave Goten trouble in the Manga and made him sweat while training. He's at least 70-80% of Gohan on equal levels.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@thedarkpaladin said:
@hypnos0929 said:

Broly has baring on the characters within his own movie. Which are an adaption of the Manga counter-parts, and equally powerful.

DBS is a continuation of Dragonball. Equally powerful? I wouldn't say that. It also holds many contradictions because in movie 8, it's hard to tell whether or not they had trained in the hyperbolic time chamber since Gohan was a SSJ, but him and Goku weren't staying that way all the time.

Goten gave Goten trouble in the Manga and made him sweat while training. He's at least 70-80% of Gohan on equal levels.

You mean surprised Gohan with a rock throw? Majin Vegeta knocked him and Trunks out by barely hitting them. Goten is definitely not 70 or 80% of Gohan.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It takes place a days before the World Martial Arts Tournament, when Goku was still dead. There is no reason to assume they aren't as powerful as the Manga, it actually makes no sense whatsoever to think that because the only thing backing it -if that, is speculation.

No, in the Manga Goten trained with Gohan as Super Saiyans and had Gohan sweating. They are rivals.

Majin Vegeta was a Ssj2 who had a 25% boost over his Pre-Majin self -who was hit by Trunks as Super Saiyans. It's not a fair comparison to compare a high tier Ssj2 to a low tier Super Saiysn (the kids).

Yes, evidence suggests the boys are at least 80% of Gohan.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

It takes place a days before the World Martial Arts Tournament, when Goku was still dead. There is no reason to assume they aren't as powerful as the Manga, it actually makes no sense whatsoever to think that because the only thing backing it -if that, is speculation.

Except it doesn't follow the timeline in the manga properly. Where was Majin Buu? Why didn't Gohan use SSJ2, and why didn't the boys use the fusion technique? There are too many plot holes to suggest that they are the same as there manga counterparts.

No, in the Manga Goten trained with Gohan as Super Saiyans and had Gohan sweating. They are rivals.

What does Gohan sweating have to do with anything? We don't know how long they were out there training and I seriously doubt Gohan would use his full power against his brother.

Majin Vegeta was a Ssj2 who had a 25% boost over his Pre-Majin self -who was hit by Trunks as Super Saiyans. It's not a fair comparison to compare a high tier Ssj2 to a low tier Super Saiysn (the kids).

Where did it state that Majin Vegeta was 25% stronger than his original self? Are you refering to the "hit" that didn't even faze Vegeta? It barely caught his attention and afterwords he sent Trunks flying back crying Vegeta wasnt in SSJ2 at the time either. Trunk>Goten, btw.

No Caption Provided

Yes, evidence suggests the boys are at least 80% of Gohan.

No evidence suggests that. The only thing that does is speculation.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelcake: Look, if you want to be successful on here remember 3 things:

1. Flash doesn't lose.

2. Sentry doesn't lose

3. Broly is the strongest in the universe.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took place before the Tournament and before Buu showed up. Gohan isn't able to turn Ssj2 without being angry, the artwork proves it. There are no plot holes.

It shows Gohan was exerting full effort. You don't sweat unless you are. Gohan also said the boys could surpass him. They are rivals and the artwork proves it, nothing contradicts it so it's true until contradicted -at least in the premise of narration and story telling.

Vegeta believed he could defeat Goku at the Cell Games -who only used 50% of his power. But Goku powers up to full power with Cell and this amount of power blows his mind. Vegeta Mssj being 75% of Goku at the Cell Games works perfectly. Vegeta continues to say that the gap between them in the Buu Saga had not changed. Making Vegeta Pre-Majin 75% of Goku Ssj2.

Vegeta was clearly going all out in the picture above. He demonstrated a reaction hit and was quite clearly putting some effort in. Vegeta is much greater than Teen Gohan; hence why the artwork displays it as such.

Goku Ssj2: 100

Vegeta Pre-Majin: 75

Teen Gohan Ssj: 30

Trunks Ssj: 27

Goten Ssj: 24

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

It took place before the Tournament and before Buu showed up. Gohan isn't able to turn Ssj2 without being angry, the artwork proves it. There are no plot holes.

Gohan can turn SSJ2 without being angry. He did it against Kibito just fine. So the artwork actually proves the opposite.

No Caption Provided

It shows Gohan was exerting full effort. You don't sweat unless you are. Gohan also said the boys could surpass him. They are rivals and the artwork proves it, nothing contradicts it so it's true until contradicted -at least in the premise of narration and story telling.

Nonsense. I could jog at half of my real speed and still sweat given enough time. Gohan's statement doesnt really prove how strong the kids are compared to him. He only stated that if he doesn't start training soon, then the kids could surpass him. Your 20% difference isn't backed up by anything but opinion.

Vegeta believed he could defeat Goku at the Cell Games -who only used 50% of his power. But Goku powers up to full power with Cell and this amount of power blows his mind. Vegeta Mssj being 75% of Goku at the Cell Games works perfectly. Vegeta continues to say that the gap between them in the Buu Saga had not changed. Making Vegeta Pre-Majin 75% of Goku Ssj2.

Again, where are you getting these percentages? We don't know the exact difference between Super Vegeta and MSSJ Goku. Vegeta never stated that he believed he could take Goku using half his strength. Hell, it was never mentioned whether or not Goku was only using half of his strength until he powered-up against Cell in the first place...

Vegeta was clearly going all out in the picture above. He demonstrated a reaction hit and was quite clearly putting some effort in. Vegeta is much greater than Teen Gohan; hence why the artwork displays it as such.

I disagree. I don't think Vegeta was using anywhere near his full strength. The difference between him and his son was evident as Trunks litterly said that Vegeta is a lot stronger than himself. The difference between Gohan and Vegeta is up for speculation as well. We don't know how much greater Vegeta is and he himself wasn't sure it was all that much either. He said to Goku that Gohan is probably weaker than them now.

Nice fan calcs, but what does it prove?

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pr0d1gy

Gohan was angry because Videl was hit. Against Majin Buu, Gohan explicitly states he cannot willingly turn Ssj2 because he isn't able to tap into his enraged power. However, there was contradictions within the Manga, so we will have to respectfully disagree.

The gap of 20% -it could be whatever you wish but it has to be close, is supported by Gohan being forced to result to air combat because he isn't able to hold his own on the ground, showing extreme effort while training, sweating and Vegeta being inable to dodge all of Trunks's attacks and being forced to result to an unrestrained attack.

Ginyu estimates Goku to be at 60,000 and capable of replicating the feats Jeice explained to him. This means a 50% gap makes it impossible for someone weaker to even be capable of seeing someone else. So, for all of the feats to be possible, the kids would have to be within this 50% range and closer to 0 than the former.

Vegeta was forced to exert an unrestrained attack on Trunks. He was going all out.

My calcs prove that my estimates and interpretations are superior to your, because they coincide and interpret the feats and statements within the original Manga.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

Gohan was angry because Videl was hit. Against Majin Buu, Gohan explicitly states he cannot willingly turn Ssj2 because he isn't able to tap into his enraged power. However, there was contradictions within the Manga, so we will have to respectfully disagree.

Gohan wasn't angry anymore. He gave Videl a Senzu bean before the fight started and even worried about getting kicked out of school for revealing his identity. Where does it state that Gohan can't tap into his SSJ2 power?

The gap of 20% -it could be whatever you wish but it has to be close, is supported by Gohan being forced to result to air combat because he isn't able to hold his own on the ground, showing extreme effort while training, sweating and Vegeta being inable to dodge all of Trunks's attacks and being forced to result to an unrestrained attack.

Why do you think he was forced to resort to aerial combat? He could have just as easily been trying to evade Goten's kick. We don't really know for sure, so it's pointless to assume. Sweating litterly means nothing lol. Vegeta wasn't even fazed by Trunks attack, and we don't know how much power Vegeta put into his punch. We do know that it was enough to send him flying back with a red face, as well as make him cry.

Ginyu estimates Goku to be at 60,000 and capable of replicating the feats Jeice explained to him. This means a 50% gap makes it impossible for someone weaker to even be capable of seeing someone else. So, for all of the feats to be possible, the kids would have to be within this 50% range and closer to 0 than the former.

This is also nonsense. Krillin Tien and Yamcha could follow Goku and Cell's movements, and Krillin could even keep up with Nappa.

Vegeta was forced to exert an unrestrained attack on Trunks. He was going all out.

Again, this is only your opinion. No proof that he punched him at full strength.

My calcs prove that my estimates and interpretations are superior to your, because they coincide and interpret the feats and statements within the original Manga.

Lol, first off I don't make baseless calcs without any sort of foundation to back them up. Second your calcs haven't proven anything.

Lol yeah, just you opinion, I'm afraid.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pr0d1gy

Gohan is inable to turn Ssj2 against Dabura and Majn Boo. Hence why it's a inconsistency on Toriyama's end.

We do know for sure. In the absence of statements within a Comic we look towards the next best thing, the artwork. Which shows Gohan sweating and struggling to hold his own.

Vegeta hit son with an unrestrained punch. That clearly shows the two are at least somewhere close in power.

I listed specific gaps within the Manga that support my calcs. Ginyu's 50% estimate for a stomp is the foundation for my calcs.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

Gohan is inable to turn Ssj2 against Dabura and Majn Boo. Hence why it's a inconsistency on Toriyama's end.

An inconsistency I can agree with. Unable to do so, not so much.

We do know for sure. In the absence of statements within a Comic we look towards the next best thing, the artwork. Which shows Gohan sweating and struggling to hold his own.

As I've said, sweating means nothing and I would say that he was more surprised about Goten's strength compared to struggling. Gohan was fighting on par with Dabura who was stated to be around Cell's level. In yo Son Goku and his friends return (which is canon) the boys were said to be around Frieza's level and that took place after the Buu saga meaning they were a lot stronger.

Vegeta hit son with an unrestrained punch. That clearly shows the two are at least somewhere close in power.

We don't know if he hit him with his full strength. We can clearly see Vegeta shrugging off Trunks attack like nothing, while his punch sent him flying back.

I listed specific gaps within the Manga that support my calcs. Ginyu's 50% estimate for a stomp is the foundation for my calcs.

Which was debunked by Z fighters being able to see and react to Nappa, Krilling, Tien and Yamcha having no problem watching Goku fight Cell, Tien being able to hold Cell off and many more.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gohan were able to do so willingly he would turn Ssj2 and beat Dabura to save his friends, or stop Majin Buu.

Gohan was clenching his teeth, sweating and had to resort to flying due to being on the defense of the fight. Gohan was definitely struggling.

In the Manga adaption of Yo Son it's revealed Tarble was referencing 1rst form Frieza level, so it's not impressive.

Vegeta most definitely hit him with his full strength. It was an unrestrained reflex punch.

The Z-Fighters fared fairly good against Nappa, who was toying around with them the entire time. The 50% estimate still stands.

Pokopika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokopika

@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@pr0d1gy said:
@grappolo said:

Please list the quote.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@thedarkpaladin said:
@hypnos0929 said:

DBS is a continuation of Dragonball. Equally powerful? I wouldn't say that. I also holds many contradictions because in movie 8, it's hard to tell whether or not they had trained in the hyperbolic time chamber since Gohan was a SSJ, but him and Goku weren't staying that way all the time.

You mean surprised Gohan with a rock throw? Majin Vegeta knocked him and Trunks out by barely hitting them. Goten is definitely not 70 or 80% of Gohan.

I remember when dragon ball was cool, we just have kid goku and his adventures. Then come DBZ and turn everything to shit

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

If Gohan were able to do so willingly he would turn Ssj2 and beat Dabura to save his friends, or stop Majin Buu.

Gohan didn't appear to be in any serious trouble against Dabura and wouldn't have been able to do anything against Buu even if he transformed. He could sess how strong Buu was and tried to run away only to get one-shotted.

Gohan was clenching his teeth, sweating and had to resort to flying due to being on the defense of the fight. Gohan was definitely struggling.

What does any of that prove exactly? We don't know if Gohan had to "resort" to flying or if he just decided to dodge Goten's kick that way. Gohan sweats all the time even when he's not fighting. He also clenches his teeth out of surprise. So... yeah, doesn't prove much lol.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In the Manga adaption of Yo Son it's revealed Tarble was referencing 1rst form Frieza level, so it's not impressive.

I agree. It makes it even less impressive for Goten and Trunks, because if they were anywhere near Gohan, they would have effortlessly stomped the duo. It also doesn't help that Goten and Trunks were far more powerful at that point.

most definitely hit him with his full strength. It was an unrestrained reflex punch.

Arguable. We don't know if Vegeta was even using his full strength and even if he did, it just shows how outclassed Trunks is. Trunks even admits that he is nowhere near Vegeta and Trunks>Goten.

The Z-Fighters fared fairly good against Nappa, who was toying around with them the entire time. The 50% estimate still stands.

The Z fighters weren't even close to Nappa. One punch from him could rip Tien's arm right off. Tien was one of the strongest of the Z fighter's at the time. Nappa was keeping Goku on his toes until he went Kaio-Ken. And the Cell point still stands. So... yeah, 50% estimate debunked.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How people are arguing that team 1 wins baffles me. Team 2 stomps considerably.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan was tiring out and Dabura was completely fin, the art-work proves it. Gohan states if he could defeat Buu if he became mad.

Gohan was forced into the air, he didn't do it to dodge a kick. Flying in the air would defeat the purpose of sparring unless Gohan actually had to. Gohan was clenching his teeth while fighting Goten, sweating and was forced in the air. Comments on how he will be surpassed unless he starts training, so really, the only thing working against all said evidence is your 'speculation', twisting of context and ignorance towards the artwork.

Vegeta reacted out of self defense due to being hit. It was an unrestrained attack. Had Vegeta been as powerful as you think, he wouldn't need too resort to an unrestrained attack against his son. Hence why the gap is far below 50% because Vegeta was unwillingly forced to attack Trunks because Trunks was putting up a great fight.

The Z-Fighters fared much better against Nappa than Nappa against Goku. 50% estimate not debunked. Try again.

Watching a fight unfold is different than participating and being able to contend in the actual fight. Debunked your Cell argument.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

Gohan was tiring out and Dabura was completely fin, the art-work proves it. Gohan states if he could defeat Buu if he became mad.

Gohan had just ripped Dabura's sword in half. The manga shows them both breathing heavy. The artwork does prove that Goten and Trunks are around first form Frieza level where Gohan is around Cell's level. Cell>>>>>Frieza.

Gohan was forced into the air, he didn't do it to dodge a kick. Flying in the air would defeat the purpose of sparring unless Gohan actually had to. Gohan was clenching his teeth while fighting Goten, sweating and was forced in the air. Comments on how he will be surpassed unless he starts training, so really, the only thing working against all said evidence is your 'speculation', twisting of context and ignorance towards the artwork.

Are you saying that Z fighters don't spar in the air now? He clenches his teeth out of being surprised by the rock throw and sweating means absolutely nothing. The only one ignoring canon evidence is you, as the story clearly puts the boys around Frieza's level while Gohan is closer to Cell's.

Vegeta reacted out of self defense due to being hit. It was an unrestrained attack. Had Vegeta been as powerful as you think, he wouldn't need too resort to an unrestrained attack against his son. Hence why the gap is far below 50% because Vegeta was unwillingly forced to attack Trunks because Trunks was putting up a great fight.

Again, no proof that he was hitting Trunks at full strength and even if he did, that just shows how outclassed he was. Trunks hit did absolutely nothing to him while Vegeta's knocked him down, made his face red, and made him cry.

The Z-Fighters fared much better against Nappa than Nappa against Goku. 50% estimate not debunked. Try again.

Lol, right. Nappa actually keeping Goku on his toes after Vegeta told him to keep a level head compared to Nappa punching Tien's arm right off, knocking out Piccolo, taking Krillin out of the fight, literaly shrugging off everyone's hits unless hit by a surprise attack and even those didn't do anything but surprise him, tanking Chiaotzu's suicide attack and having a power level over twice as strong as Tien's who was one of the strongest Z fighters there. 50% estimate debunked.

Watching a fight unfold is different than participating and being able to contend in the actual fight. Debunked your Cell argument.

Looks like someone is being a hypocrite. Didn't you just say your 50% estimate is backed up by this:

"Ginyu estimates Goku to be at 60,000 and capable of replicating the feats Jeice explained to him. This means a 50% gap makes it impossible for someone weaker to even be capable of seeing someone else."

So, now your debunking the foundation of your own estimate...

50% estimate debunked.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great more Broly wank.

He's probably the weakest character here lol

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan was breathing heavily and sweating. Dabura wasn't.

In Yo Son Goku Manga Goten and Trunks one shot Aka & Kado. So nah, not really.

Gohan was clenching his teeth while fighting Goten. Also Goten through that rock in Base form while Gohan wasa Ssj. Again, the Manga has the boys one shotting 1rst Form Frieza tier characters, so it's a terrible argument.

The proof is in Vegeta's unrestrained attack. It's evidence enough.

Nappa never landed one hit. The Z-Fighters almost had Nappa once or twice.

It makes it impossible for them to fight someone yes. Sure I'm a hypocrite now. However, the argument still stands. I can see Muhammad Ali fight Sonny Liston but it doesn't mean I can react to his movements inside the actual fight.

The 50% argument still stands.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

Gohan was breathing heavily and sweating. Dabura wasn't.

The scan showed heavy breathing. It didn't only come from Gohan. Not that it matters because on the next page they're both fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In Yo Son Goku Manga Goten and Trunks one shot Aka & Kado. So nah, not really.

This only proves that you never made it past chapter 1. Goten and Trunks had to resort to the fusion technique, and Goku still ended up stepping in.

http://manga.dbnao.net/Dragon_Ball_Heya!_Son_Goku_and_His_Friends_Return!_[EN]/02/4

Gohan was clenching his teeth while fighting Goten. Also Goten through that rock in Base form while Gohan wasa Ssj. Again, the Manga has the boys one shotting 1rst Form Frieza tier characters, so it's a terrible argument.

Gohan was clenching his teeth out of shock. He didn't expect Goten to have that strong of a throw. Doesn't back your 50% argument in the least, considering the canon and you yourself debunk it thoroughly lol.

he proof is in Vegeta's unrestrained attack. It's evidence enough.

Vegeta reacted to getting hit. It doesn't mean he punched Trunks at full force.

Nappa never landed one hit. The Z-Fighters almost had Nappa once or twice.

Nappa took Tien out of the fight in 2 punches. Tien has a little less than half of his power. Again, after Vegeta told Nappa to keep a level head he did much better. Even Goku said the fight could drag on forever.

No Caption Provided

It makes it impossible for them to fight someone yes. Sure I'm a hypocrite now. However, the argument still stands. I can see Muhammad Ali fight Sonny Liston but it doesn't mean I can react to his movements inside the actual fight.

Difference is Muhammad Ali doesn't fight fast enough to dissappear from sight. The Z fighter use their senses to keep up with their opponents.

The 50% argument still stands.

Debunks his own argument. Admits he's a hypocrite, but his argument still somehow stands...? Makes sense.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As you see in your scan, Gohan is worn out while Dabura is just casually standing there. They only fused because they could, not because they had too. Further-more, nothing dictates Yo Son Goku as canon. It can be your personal cannon, but it doesn't have any influence on the Manga or Db Super. Toriyama comments on it in an interview and calls it the closest thing to canon of all the Dbz films. It's the closest thing to canon, but not actually canon.

All Yo Son Goku argument nullified.

Goten was fighting Gohan when Gohan was clenching his teeth, not during the rock throw.

It was an unrestrained attack due to being hit. It wasn't Vegeta holding back and casually hitting his son.

The fight could drag on forever because Goku had to conserve energy for Vegeta.

To the normal human eye, a fast punch from Ali wouldn't be detected. It would take a trained fighter to react to it. Viewing it on a recorded camera and stepping into the ring and seeing it are 2 different things.

Because the argument still holds, and she*

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@pr0d1gy said:

As you see in your scan, Gohan is worn out while Dabura is just casually standing there. They only fused because they could, not because they had too. Further-more, nothing dictates Yo Son Goku as canon. It can be your personal cannon, but it doesn't have any influence on the Manga or Db Super. Toriyama comments on it in an interview and calls it the closest thing to canon of all the Dbz films. It's the closest thing to canon, but not actually canon.

Look closer. The scan shows both of their mouths open and the heavy breathing isn't coming from just Gohan. Yo Son Goku is confirmed canon later on in BoG where Tarble was mentioned.

All Yo Son Goku argument nullified.

Nope. But you still haven't proven your 50% estimate argument and actually debunked it yourself.

Goten was fighting Gohan when Gohan was clenching his teeth, not during the rock throw.

Check the scan I posted. Gohan clenches his teeth right after Goten throws the rock.

No Caption Provided

It was an unrestrained attack due to being hit. It wasn't Vegeta holding back and casually hitting his son.

Again, how can you prove that he used his full power? When he knocked him out in the fight against Buu, he did it pretty casually.

The fight could drag on forever because Goku had to conserve energy for Vegeta.

Opinion. Goku could have always went Kaio-Ken and ended it quick. Nappa had a powerlevel of 4000. Goku's was 8000 (without Kaio-ken) your own 50% estimate working against you again...

To the normal human eye, a fast punch from Ali wouldn't be detected. It would take a trained fighter to react to it. Viewing it on a recorded camera and stepping into the ring and seeing it are 2 different things.

Detecting=/=reacting. I could probably see one of his punches with my own eyes but it doesn't mean I have the reflexes to react to it.

Because the argument still holds, and she*

It really doesn't. Your argument is only opinion based and has been debunked a few times here. You did yourself. And my bad lol.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ Fanboys are cancer to DBZ fans.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

buu solos both rounds

CrystalFire7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Boo>SS2 Majin Vegeta=SS2 Goku>SS2 Preteen Gohan>Super Perfect Cell>Broly.

Team 2 wins and Pure Evil Boo eats Good Boo turns into Evil Boo and everyone is either solod or absorbed.