b

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Kylo's definitely more prolific with the Force, and if anything by a substantial margin, but I might give Brianna the edge in lightsabers until we can get a more definite idea of Kylo's unhindered abilities with a blade. As it stands, Brianna has the nice feat of matching Atris, but also has things like Battle Precognition, extensive mastery of martial arts, etc. and seems to be more experienced and versed in combat as a whole.

I'll give Brianna the edge in lightsabers only, but Kylo should take the all-out round without a shadow of a doubt if he employs sufficient use of the Force.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brianna speedblitzed five handmaidens whom are all precognitive masters, putting her far beyond early game Jedi Exile. So I'd say Brianna takes combat speed.

In skill she was good enough to fight Atris for a considerable length of time, before Atris had to spam lightning to knock Brianna out. So she probably takes skill as well.

Kylo Ren pretty convincingly takes Force powers though.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kylo.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

Kylo.

Even for sabers only?

I could make a case for that, yes.

That sounds, off to me. I mean the only concrete feat we have of Kylo is losing to a Force sensitive novice. Yes I know that Rey has an incredibly potent Force connection and is skilled enough in her own right, and that Kylo was wounded and emotionally hampered and so on, but so little of Kylo's training regime under Luke, and how much he actually knows about saber combat is still unknown, it makes him difficult to place for me. Whereas Brianna's training regime is relatively well fleshed out, giving us solid knowledge on what she know and how she applies it in combat, making her the more capable combatant of the two.

Yeah Kylo wins with the Force, but with saber's only? I'm not convinced. In the end his only concrete feat is him (a novice) fighting Rey (another novice) and losing. Even when taking the circumstances into account it's not exactly a stellar showing.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Being fair, Rey only won due to a brief moment of One-With-The-Force-ness. Previously, Ren was stomping her and Finn. And honestly, stomping one of the very best of the First Order Stormtroopers(which are implied to be training to fight Jedi, and take part in several battlefield and 1v1 training sessions on a daily basis) and his superior while the emotional and physical wreck he was impressess me more than Brianna's accomplishments, ngl. Especially since her blitzing the Handmaidens feat is rivalled by a Kylo prior to growing more powerful under Snoke killing dozens of Jedi trainees and Knights with the aid of only five or six people.

We don't know the extent of Ren's full training, but what we do know is that he has some extreme knowledge of both Light Side and Dark Side, hence we know he's pretty well trained and knowledgable.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brianna both rounds.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brianna based on feats.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_wspanialy  Online

Defating five extensively trained fighters who also happen to be masters of precognition (while holding out) and pressing Jedi Council memeber hard enough to force her to resort to Force lightning...

vs

Stomping featless stormtrooper (who was also stomped by another featless stormtrooper armed in some sort of wierd electrobaton) and loosing to a girl who happened to wield lightsaber for the first time in her life ( I'll not mention minor details like complete lack of training and experience).

Yeah...

Ren: Show me, Grandfather.

Vader: Eeeeeeeeee... I'll be over here. In my grave. Turning over.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brianna

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers