Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption




























VS


caption
caption








































They both have 1 year prep. Who wins and why.
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

No takers I thought this battle was good.

Avatar image for sesaw
#3 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Thanos"

How about brainaic 1 year prep. But thanos could manipulate him and brainiac could mess up his plans.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#5 Posted by King Saturn (220555 posts) - - Show Bio
Thanos would take this fight. Thanos could alter Brainiac on a molecular level
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Thanos would take this fight. Thanos could alter Brainiac on a molecular level
"
You have a point.
Avatar image for crimson_dominion
#7 Posted by Crimson Dominion (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Thanos would be a problem.

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"Yeah, Thanos would be a problem."

 Brainiac can do alot of stuff with one year prep.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
"

In dc
Avatar image for sesaw
#13 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac gets tricked to much and Thanos is a master of deceit

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
"

In dc"
but brainiac is a machine.  Machines can be very predictable.
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
"

In dc"
but brainiac is a machine.  Machines can be very predictable.
"

You use a machine everytime you go on comicvine.

Good Night Every body.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7276 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
"

In dc"
but brainiac is a machine.  Machines can be very predictable.
"

You use a machine everytime you go on comicvine.

Good Night Every body."
yes, i use a machine.  I am not a machine though.  I am capable of intuative thought.  Brainiac is not.
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"and thanos can probably do more.  He is probably the most intelligent being in the marvel universe.
"

So is brainiac."
brainiac isn't the most intelligent being in marvel. ;)
"

In dc"
but brainiac is a machine.  Machines can be very predictable.
"

You use a machine everytime you go on comicvine.

Good Night Every body."
yes, i use a machine.  I am not a machine though.  I am capable of intuative thought.  Brainiac is not.
"
But without your computer you wont be able go on comicvine.
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac does stand a chance right.

Avatar image for cortadew
#19 Posted by cortadew (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac does stand a chance right.

but he loses it

Avatar image for tifalockhart
#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (17831 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainiac is not a machine. He's an alien in a robot body.