• 59 results
KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By KingTheron

Kratos gets annoyed by the wannabe amazon warrior's attempt to tickle him with ant level damage, and slices her and her two sisters into pieces that will be mailed to the other Shichibukai, causing them to rethink their positions and retire quietly before they face a similar fate.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight either ends in sex for Kratos or he kills Boa Hancock she would not possibly have sex for the reason on for the love of Luffy that does not seem to really feel the same to her and she is hot

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think kratos wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock and her sisters would be a fantastic boss in a GoW game.

On topic, Hancock one shots of course.

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Well Kratos should be resistant to petrification do to his experience with the gorgon's, but I'm not 100% sure if he can counter perfume femur. I'm sure it can be countered because she hasn't used it on anybody truly worth their salt yet; only fodder marines and pacifistas, but we need to get more information about all of her abillities. That being said, nothing I've seen from anyone in One Piece has been impressive enough to deal with Kratos in my honest opinion.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kratos can resist the idea of living with an illusion family, in a paradise world, forever then he can win. We've seen Kratos go as far as to leave his daughter, knowing he'll never see her again, just so he can save the world.

I don't think his lust will over power him, he's like a red lantern and just like them lust isn't that much of an influence