Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

VS

Fight is on Olympus 
Morals are off for both of them 

What is world war hulk really called? Is it Green Scar or World Breaker?  World Breaker I though entered later in the series but anywho 

FAIGHT!
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Achilles.

Marvel

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Hulk, this is the same hulk that almost destroyed the american eastern seaboard with a step.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212
@Theworldbreaker said:
"Hulk, this is the same hulk that almost destroyed the american eastern seaboard with a step. "

Blue Marvel towed the Moon I believe
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Big Blue ftw.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
"Hulk, this is the same hulk that almost destroyed the american eastern seaboard with a step. "
Blue Marvel towed the Moon I believe "

whan was this? he moved a asteroid "roughly the size of arkansa"
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thor's hammmer

as for my vote I'll say Blue Marvel
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By difficlus

BFR FTW, and i dont think Hulk has the reflexes to even tag marvel. Marvel could use his anti-matter blasts though im sure hulk can tank those. Like i said BFR 10/10

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
whan was this? he moved a asteroid "roughly the size of arkansa" "

Thats what I ment.  Where the hell did I get moon?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By difficlus
@daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
Thats what I ment.  Where the hell did I get moon? "
he can supposedly shatter the moon with 1 punch but Hulk is stronger anyway...
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
he can supposedly shatter the moon with 1 punch but Hulk is stronger anyway... "
he is apparently able to shatter a moon with one punch but I really don't see any proof of that he had to go Full out to put the sentry into orbit  which is something the Rihno did to Nova  

which one is stronger is debatable the Hulk has better feats but thats expected he has 1000s of apperances BM has what like 8?

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

I reallly have no Idea the moon would have been much more impressive
moneymack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By moneymack

Hulk.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
he can supposedly shatter the moon with 1 punch but Hulk is stronger anyway... "
he is apparently able to shatter a moon with one punch but I really don't see any proof of that he had to go Full out to put the sentry into orbit  which is something the Rihno did to Nova  

which one is stronger is debatable the Hulk has better feats but thats expected he has 1000s of apperances BM has what like 8?

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
I reallly have no Idea the moon would have been much more impressive "

Sentry also had to go full out to take BM down.  There pretty much the same except I think Sentry at the time was Paul Jenkins Hoax Sentry which is silver age.  Rhino put Pre full power Nova into space.  Wasnt that also BM had to fight Anti man too?  Not to mention that Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion who killed tons of Hulks and Sentrys and Thors of his universe and other universes. 
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
Sentry also had to go full out to take BM down.  There pretty much the same except I think Sentry at the time was Paul Jenkins Hoax Sentry which is silver age.  Rhino put Pre full power Nova into space.  Wasnt that also BM had to fight Anti man too?  Not to mention that Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion who killed tons of Hulks and Sentrys and Thors of his universe and other universes.  "

that wasn't marvel Knights sentry it was current Ares was strong enough to make Blue Marvel Bleed, also Sentryhas a weakness to antimatter which is why he gets weaker in the negative Zone  so it makes sense for him to have alot of trouble fighting BM  

King Hyperion also beat other blue marvels all the universes are not Equal in one reality, I'm sorry I don't know which oneThor is strong enough to shatter Primary adamantium without effort and in another reality he lifted V3 which was said to weigh 3 times as much as earth so defeating one universes character is not the same as beating another it wouldn't be much of a fight at all for someone like Mangaverse Thor to fight ultimate Thor. that being said King Hyperion needed rougues help to try and stop falling asteroid M so for acctual strngth feats King Hyperion isn't that strong. an alternate reality SS caught Gladiator's hardest punch without effort and killed Galactus, another version died by flying into the sun.
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Suggs44

Blue Marvel gets my vote here

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
Sentry also had to go full out to take BM down.  There pretty much the same except I think Sentry at the time was Paul Jenkins Hoax Sentry which is silver age.  Rhino put Pre full power Nova into space.  Wasnt that also BM had to fight Anti man too?  Not to mention that Blue Marvel beat King Hyperion who killed tons of Hulks and Sentrys and Thors of his universe and other universes.  "
that wasn't marvel Knights sentry it was current Ares was strong enough to make Blue Marvel Bleed, also Sentryhas a weakness to antimatter which is why he gets weaker in the negative Zone  so it makes sense for him to have alot of trouble fighting BM   King Hyperion also beat other blue marvels all the universes are not Equal in one reality, I'm sorry I don't know which oneThor is strong enough to shatter Primary adamantium without effort and in another reality he lifted V3 which was said to weigh 3 times as much as earth so defeating one universes character is not the same as beating another it wouldn't be much of a fight at all for someone like Mangaverse Thor to fight ultimate Thor. that being said King Hyperion needed rougues help to try and stop falling asteroid M so for acctual strngth feats King Hyperion isn't that strong. an alternate reality SS caught Gladiator's hardest punch without effort and killed Galactus, another version died by flying into the sun. "

Sentry said that being in the negative zone made him weaker not things that are anti matter.  As long as he isnt in the zone he's okay.  Blue Marvel took on the Sentry, Wonderman, Extremis Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel and won...well stalemate because Sentry when in orbit dive bombed everyone and knocked both he and Adam out
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
that wasn't marvel Knights sentry it was current Ares was strong enough to make Blue Marvel Bleed, also Sentryhas a weakness to antimatter which is why he gets weaker in the negative Zone  so it makes sense for him to have alot of trouble fighting BM   King Hyperion also beat other blue marvels all the universes are not Equal in one reality, I'm sorry I don't know which oneThor is strong enough to shatter Primary adamantium without effort and in another reality he lifted V3 which was said to weigh 3 times as much as earth so defeating one universes character is not the same as beating another it wouldn't be much of a fight at all for someone like Mangaverse Thor to fight ultimate Thor. that being said King Hyperion needed rougues help to try and stop falling asteroid M so for acctual strngth feats King Hyperion isn't that strong. an alternate reality SS caught Gladiator's hardest punch without effort and killed Galactus, another version died by flying into the sun. "
 Sentry said that being in the negative zone made him weaker not things that are anti matter.  As long as he isnt in the zone he's okay.  Blue Marvel took on the Sentry, Wonderman, Extremis Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel and won...well stalemate because Sentry when in orbit dive bombed everyone and knocked both he and Adam out "

I recall sentry still standing but just barley he was being help up but was still consious so I'd say he is roughly equal to adam if they fought multiple times each would win a few

yeah the Negative Zone is the antimatter universe which I belive is why he's weaker there uless there is another explanation for him being weaker there
skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By skaarason
Sakaarson !
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
 Sentry said that being in the negative zone made him weaker not things that are anti matter.  As long as he isnt in the zone he's okay.  Blue Marvel took on the Sentry, Wonderman, Extremis Iron Man, and Ms. Marvel and won...well stalemate because Sentry when in orbit dive bombed everyone and knocked both he and Adam out "
I recall sentry still standing but just barley he was being help up but was still consious so I'd say he is roughly equal to adam if they fought multiple times each would win a few  yeah the Negative Zone is the antimatter universe which I belive is why he's weaker there uless there is another explanation for him being weaker there "

I think its when he's surrounded by Negative zone.  Its like being in a pool where it can drown you but if you look at a cup of water it wont kill you
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Thor's hammmer said:
"that wasn't marvel Knights sentry it was current Ares was strong enough to make Blue Marvel Bleed, also Sentryhas a weakness to antimatter which is why he gets weaker in the negative Zone  so it makes sense for him to have alot of trouble fighting BM   King Hyperion also beat other blue marvels all the universes are not Equal in one reality, I'm sorry I don't know which oneThor is strong enough to shatter Primary adamantium without effort and in another reality he lifted V3 which was said to weigh 3 times as much as earth so defeating one universes character is not the same as beating another it wouldn't be much of a fight at all for someone like Mangaverse Thor to fight ultimate Thor. that being said King Hyperion needed rougues help to try and stop falling asteroid M so for acctual strngth feats King Hyperion isn't that strong. an alternate reality SS caught Gladiator's hardest punch without effort and killed Galactus, another version died by flying into the sun. "
We don't even know what happened to King Hyperion. He clearly wasn't in good shape.

@difficlus said:
" BFR FTW, and i dont think Hulk has the reflexes to even tag marvel. Marvel could use his anti-matter blasts though im sure hulk can tank those. Like i said BFR 10/10 "

Agree.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Here is BM strenght. Incredible. 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
I recall sentry still standing but just barley he was being help up but was still consious so I'd say he is roughly equal to adam if they fought multiple times each would win a few  yeah the Negative Zone is the antimatter universe which I belive is why he's weaker there uless there is another explanation for him being weaker there "
I think its when he's surrounded by Negative zone.  Its like being in a pool where it can drown you but if you look at a cup of water it wont kill you "

also antiman's powers had grown when he beat up sentry the only way adam beat that enhanced antiman was by teaming up with the avengers
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
I think its when he's surrounded by Negative zone.  Its like being in a pool where it can drown you but if you look at a cup of water it wont kill you "
 also antiman's powers had grown when he beat up sentry the only way adam beat that enhanced antiman was by teaming up with the avengers "

Anti Man took out everyone besides Adam.  Adam stopped him
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
 also antiman's powers had grown when he beat up sentry the only way adam beat that enhanced antiman was by teaming up with the avengers "
Anti Man took out everyone besides Adam.  Adam stopped him "

everyone else was still standing  

adam dispersed him which only he could do because there both anti matter beings he had to synch up ther powers if they were fighting a being who's powers were from ionic energy wonderman would have defeated him
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daak1212
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
 everyone else was still standing   adam dispersed him which only he could do because there both anti matter beings he had to synch up ther powers if they were fighting a being who's powers were from ionic energy wonderman would have defeated him "

Well then its not like the avengers could have done anything except cheer Adam on and loiter outside of a 7/11.  Adam against anti man wasnt the point I was trying to get a across.  I was stating that he has took on many bricks with success.  Wonderman and Sentry at the same time, Anti Man, Namor, and King Hyperion is highly impressive.  World Breaker stalemated with Sentry while Adam took as I stated before Sentry and Wonderman
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Logic Mark III

Blue Marvel easy. His strength would easily be on par, although i get the feeling it exceeds WWH. Add to that vastly superior speed and the power of flight; and you have one dead Hulk.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jojjimbo

Blue Marvel 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@difficlus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:

@daak1212
said:
"@Thor's hammmer said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@Theworldbreaker said:
 everyone else was still standing   adam dispersed him which only he could do because there both anti matter beings he had to synch up ther powers if they were fighting a being who's powers were from ionic energy wonderman would have defeated him "
Well then its not like the avengers could have done anything except cheer Adam on and loiter outside of a 7/11.  Adam against anti man wasnt the point I was trying to get a across.  I was stating that he has took on many bricks with success.  Wonderman and Sentry at the same time, Anti Man, Namor, and King Hyperion is highly impressive.  World Breaker stalemated with Sentry while Adam took as I stated before Sentry and Wonderman "

he didn't exactly take sentry they had a draw and wonderman was in WWH too he got taken out fighting one of the Hulks warbound
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Captain13

Blue Marvel mostly due to his speed and flight.

No Caption Provided

(I know that's not the right Hulk)
emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By emmbro30

I would deffinately go with Blue Marvel.

sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sexy beast

I say Hulk in this state. BM is like an afterthought for Marvel,the same can be said for Sentry.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Superdork
@Captain13 said:
" Blue Marvel mostly due to his speed and flight.

No Caption Provided
(I know that's not the right Hulk) "
QFT
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By daak1212
@Captain13 said:
"Blue Marvel mostly due to his speed and flight.

Is that Blue Marvel?  That guy looks white
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Logic Mark III

Not that the result wouldn't be the same, but that was a what if wasn't it?
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is no stranger to guys like BM he fought sentry and gladiator in the past also thor
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212
@slacker the hacker said:
"Hulk is no stranger to guys like BM he fought sentry and gladiator in the past also thor "

I believe that Thor even said Hulk was stronger than him
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Captain13
@daak1212 said:

" @Captain13 said:

"Blue Marvel mostly due to his speed and flight.

No Caption Provided
Is that Blue Marvel?  That guy looks white "
This is him in a What If story. IDK which one.

@Logic Mark III said:

" Not that the result wouldn't be the same, but that was a what if wasn't it? "

Yes. I think the picture is the closest thing we have to a BM and Hulk fight though.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@daak1212:
And the savage hulk beat down gladiator who cna tow planets 

you see whre i'm going with this?
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@King-Stranglehold da first:
And hulk pulled tect tonic plates together (was not even WWH at the time)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212
@Theworldbreaker said:
"@daak1212: And the savage hulk beat down gladiator who cna tow planets   you see whre i'm going with this? "

No but I do rember Thor once sayinf that Hulk was stronger or maybe that was Hercules I cant rember
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daak1212

bump
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By czarny_samael666
@daak1212 said:

" @Theworldbreaker said:

"@daak1212: And the savage hulk beat down gladiator who cna tow planets   you see whre i'm going with this? "

No but I do rember Thor once sayinf that Hulk was stronger or maybe that was Hercules I cant rember "
 What still won't matter, because Hulk's feats are much below Thor's. And Spider-Man said that Sentry has power of 1,000,000 exploding suns what also isn't true. The onyl thing that I take when heroes are saying something about other power level, is speed (because it is hard to prove that someone is as fast as xxx). We also should accept what guys like Mr. Fantastic or Watcher are saying because of their knowledge.
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#43  Edited By Fire-brand

my money is on Blue Marvel. Could just chuck Hulk into the sun or something.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel is a strength that would be more powerful than Thor or Herc in my opinion
He should be able to become stronger like Hulk, Gladiator, Sentry or Juggernaut because of his access to a near limitless power source   
I hope Marvel does right by him because he has great potential 

Without BFR 
And against any other Hulk I may be willing to give it to him or atleast a stalemate 
But not Worldbreaker or WWHulk
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^
|
|
Epic fail.

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I'm really diggin the grey

Reminds of KC Superman

Adam vs. Pagan
Adam vs. Pagan

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daak1212
@czarny_samael said:
"@daak1212 said:

" @Theworldbreaker said:

No but I do rember Thor once sayinf that Hulk was stronger or maybe that was Hercules I cant rember "
 What still won't matter, because Hulk's feats are much below Thor's. And Spider-Man said that Sentry has power of 1,000,000 exploding suns what also isn't true. The onyl thing that I take when heroes are saying something about other power level, is speed (because it is hard to prove that someone is as fast as xxx). We also should accept what guys like Mr. Fantastic or Watcher are saying because of their knowledge. "

Green Scar served Sentry his ass.  Well not really that was hyperbole but thats not the point.  Worldbreaker only had to take a couple steps in order to destroy the eastren seaboard.  Imagin is ground slammed or jump stomped.  He would have atleast took out a continent.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666
@daak1212 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"@daak1212 said:

" @Theworldbreaker said:

What still won't matter, because Hulk's feats are much below Thor's. And Spider-Man said that Sentry has power of 1,000,000 exploding suns what also isn't true. The onyl thing that I take when heroes are saying something about other power level, is speed (because it is hard to prove that someone is as fast as xxx). We also should accept what guys like Mr. Fantastic or Watcher are saying because of their knowledge. "
Green Scar served Sentry his ass.  Well not really that was hyperbole but thats not the point.  Worldbreaker only had to take a couple steps in order to destroy the eastren seaboard.  Imagin is ground slammed or jump stomped.  He would have atleast took out a continent. "
Sentry's best weapon is energy projection (look at his battle with Photon), not strength. Sentry didn't really used it against WWhulk (at least not in level he used it against Photon), he also didn't used his speed in that battle. WWHulk shouldn't be able to hit him. And I doubt that BM is slower than Sentry.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By daak1212
@czarny_samael said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"@daak1212 said:

" @Theworldbreaker said:

Green Scar served Sentry his ass.  Well not really that was hyperbole but thats not the point.  Worldbreaker only had to take a couple steps in order to destroy the eastren seaboard.  Imagin is ground slammed or jump stomped.  He would have atleast took out a continent. "
Sentry's best weapon is energy projection (look at his battle with Photon), not strength. Sentry didn't really used it against WWhulk (at least not in level he used it against Photon), he also didn't used his speed in that battle. WWHulk shouldn't be able to hit him. And I doubt that BM is slower than Sentry. "

Sentry's threat level is a fluctuating scale.  In Photon he could have been more in control of his psyche and thats why he used energy projection while during the Green Scar fight he only went for punches.  Even then Green Scar was not even said to have been close to World Breaker.  Thats why he tied with sentry but when he went into World Breaker he could have destroyed the Eastren seaboard with a step.  Superman fought Doomsday and he didnt have flight and it wound up beeing a draw more or less since both sides died.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daak1212

Damn I cant edit.  Okay what I was also trying to say was that BM should have trouble BFRing.  BFR is not instant and he has not shown to travel lightspeed.  So when he picks up Hulk and is flying threw the air chances are that Hulk is going to break free of his grip.  Hulk has shown to be able to survive those types of falls.