Bloodlusted Alan Scott (w/ Starheart) vs GL Corps!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Bloodlusted Alan Scott w/ full power of Starheart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Entire Pre-52 Green Lantern Corps

No Caption Provided

Round 1: 7200 regular/standard lanterns, including all the big-name guys like Hal, Kyle, John, Guy, Kilowog, Mogo, Sodam, etc. No IONs or "special" versions of lanterns or Sinestro.

Round 2: Everyone in round 1 plus Ganthet:

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Everyone in round 2 plus these Gaurdians:

No Caption Provided

Can they take him?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By XLR87T3

@willpayton: A bloodlusted Alan Scott would easily crush these Green Lanterns. I am not sure if the guardians can do anything to Mr. Scott, but Ganthet alone will die. Also, ION=Alan Scott.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By willpayton

@xlr87t3 said:

Also, ION=Alan Scott.

Please explain.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Also, ION=Alan Scott.

Please explain.

Well, Alan Scott is immortal, can manipulate time, has very powerful telepathy (can control people like Dr. Fate), he is a high-end reality warper, can do everything he normally is able to do to a much greater degree. He defeated Obsidian, who is pretty much darkness incarnate, and defeated the whole JLA easily. I don't have a scanner or even know how to use one, so you can ask other people(@beatboks1) to show you or look at the other threads about him.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@willpayton said:

@xlr87t3 said:

Also, ION=Alan Scott.

Please explain.

Well, Alan Scott is immortal, can manipulate time, has very powerful telepathy (can control people like Dr. Fate), he is a high-end reality warper, can do everything he normally is able to do to a much greater degree. He defeated Obsidian, who is pretty much darkness incarnate, and defeated the whole JLA easily. I don't have a scanner or even know how to use one, so you can ask other people(@beatboks1) to show you or look at the other threads about him.

Actually Alan Scott > Ion Kyle Rayner (or at least Sodam Yat). Ion have not show reality warping yet, though theoretically can. Alan Scott have hanged with Parallax, which have better feats than Ion.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By willpayton
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Hmm...I think with preparation they might have a trick up their sleeves. The Guardians were responsible for making the Starheart by bounding all the magic in the universe into a star. But of course, magic trumps science, so they couldn't keep controlling it.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Actually Alan Scott > Ion Kyle Rayner (or at least Sodam Yat). Ion have not show reality warping yet, though theoretically can. Alan Scott have hanged with Parallax, which have better feats than Ion.

I think you are comparing 2 different ION's here, there is one version of Kyle merged with the Ion Entity from Green Lantern central battery, where he has that star spangle costume, he was pretty powerful but like you said hasnt really shown reality warping or anything impressive.

Then we have a different version of ION, from the story Hand Of God, which has well nothing to do with Ion Entity, but rather he was merged with exact same energies as Zero Hour Parallax (Green Lantern Central Battery + Left Over Energies from COIE). Even this version doesnt have a lot of feats, but there is a long fleshed out conversation between Kyle and Hal Jordan as Spectre, which kind of shows that Kyle was capable of doing exactly what Hal Jordan did, destroy and recreate all reality, and Spectre (as Hal ) would not have been able to stop him.

I would put HOG Ion or Zero Hour Parallax, 2 different person, 2 different persona, but identical power source, above Starheart.

As per the thread, i am backing Starheart , because well reality warping, time manipulation, ability to take control of people body (not sure if there is really anything preventing Alan Scott from taking over the guardian and making them fight GL corps themselves), ability to make construct with Superman human power, identical to existing Superman etc, as very hard to counter.

If however the Guardians can overcome Starheart taking them over, Guardian together, as an assemblage should be able to stop Alan Scott, he wasnt shown to be any more powerful than say SCW Anti-Monitor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@willpayton: Hmm...I think with preparation they might have a trick up their sleeves. The Guardians were responsible for making the Starheart by bounding all the magic in the universe into a star. But of course, magic trumps science, so they couldn't keep controlling it.

They collected and sealed all chaos magic into a heart of a star, but Starheart is actually the collection of all those magic, gained sentience, so i dont think it would be fair to say, they manipulated the energy that gave birth to Starheart, before it merged and became what it is today.

NOTE: I probably misread your argument though, i sort of see this as saying, Guardian did manipulate Starheart in the past, so they could likely do it again, if its not so, apologies :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Technically Oblivion's feat of creating a universe-consuming neutron star should count as an Ion feat, since it was done while Kyle was unknowingly tapping into the Ion powers.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: How would you gauge Blackest Night Parallax to Starheart? I know he's not as strong as ZH Hal but (correct me if I'm wrong) wasn't he able to hang with Spectre as well?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: How would you gauge Blackest Night Parallax to Starheart? I know he's not as strong as ZH Hal but (correct me if I'm wrong) wasn't he able to hang with Spectre as well?

Parallax is a hard one to argue, you know Parallax hasnt actually lost without a plot while having a host, against anyone. Even when he lost against Spectre, he did not overpower him or anything, he was able to use Hal connection to Carol.

And apart from hanging on with Spectre, Parallax was the only person capable of fighting and beating the original sun eater, a force of nature that was literally meant to be unstoppable.

I would put Parallax at the very least just as powerful as Alan Scott ( i know there are time when Parallax has jobbed, but given a lack of clear defeat, i suppose we can always hang on to the high end feats)

But this is DC, i am more of a marvel person, a better person to ask would be @citizenbane:,he is the resident DC cosmic expert, or at least one that i have seen :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Parallax had a pretty ambiguous power level post-Final Night. But he was generally portrayed as rather weaksauce without a host, namely why Ganthet and Sayd casually trapped him in four batteries while he just screamed "Nooooooo!". Given that he was the Anti-Monitor's Herald rather than a peer of any kind, I'd guess his power level took a dive once Johns took over.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

They collected and sealed all chaos magic into a heart of a star, but Starheart is actually the collection of all those magic, gained sentience, so i dont think it would be fair to say, they manipulated the energy that gave birth to Starheart, before it merged and became what it is today.

NOTE: I probably misread your argument though, i sort of see this as saying, Guardian did manipulate Starheart in the past, so they could likely do it again, if its not so, apologies :)

So what you're saying is that the Guardians can no longer put a leash on Starheart, because it has a mind of it's own?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

So what you're saying is that the Guardians can no longer put a leash on Starheart, because it has a mind of it's own?

Yes.

When they were collecting magic it was not sentience so it would not be fighting back.

Now it will, so yeah i dont think Guardians cna put a leash on it.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigcimmerian

@xlr87t3 said:

@willpayton: A bloodlusted Alan Scott would easily crush these Green Lanterns. I am not sure if the guardians can do anything to Mr. Scott, but Ganthet alone will die. Also, ION=Alan Scott.

ION that lost to Superman Prime?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Is ION more powerful then the Starheart?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By New_World_Order

Alan

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dondave

Alan Scott

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: He lost mainly because he had only gotten his power so probably couldn't use or know it full capabilities

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corps

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers