vs

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RANDOMM

Iron Man/War Machine. If he has to, Iron Man can bring out the Hulk Buster armor, and War Machine has a F!xking ton of weapons. I'm pretty sure both of them can fly supersonic, and they can fight in pretty much any terrain. Blitzwing is just a robot with a laser and an energy sword. And if all of that isn't enough, Tony would probably just like hack Blitzwing's system and crash him somehow.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Iron Man and War Machine wins in a blowout
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RANDOMM

I'm actually thinking that either one of them by himself fighting Blitzwing will still be a one-sided fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
RANDOMM said:
"I'm actually thinking that either one of them by himself fighting Blitzwing will still be a one-sided fight."
ME TOO
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic

i wonder what happens if the transformers built a war-machine of there own......

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RANDOMM
oldmagic said:
"i wonder what happens if the transformers built a war-machine of there own......"
Think about what you just said, and think about what transformers are.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"oldmagic said:
"i wonder what happens if the transformers built a war-machine of there own......"
Think about what you just said, and think about what transformers are."
I wonder what happens if the Transformers landed in the world of Gundam wing. 
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RANDOMM

If the transformers landed, it would probably be a situation similar to most of the transformers series' that take place on earth, at least until new Mobile Suits could be built. The gundams were sent into the Sun, remember?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"If the transformers landed, it would probably be a situation similar to most of the transformers series' that take place on earth, at least until new Mobile Suits could be built. The gundams were sent into the Sun, remember?"
before that happens. AND they never sent it to the suns, they used special explosives to destroy the guns. 
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RANDOMM

Bah, close enough. I haven't reread Endless Waltz in a couple of years. Before that, Gundam curbstomp.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"Bah, close enough. I haven't reread Endless Waltz in a couple of years. Before that, Gundam curbstomp."
lol Gundam Wing vs Iron Man
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RANDOMM

Scratch that last statement, Iron Man. He'd just hack the systems and crash the Gundams.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
"Bah, close enough. I haven't reread Endless Waltz in a couple of years. Before that, Gundam curbstomp."
lol Gundam Wing vs Iron Man"
Iron Man couldnt beat all the Gundams
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RANDOMM
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
Iron Man couldnt beat all the Gundams"
Not in an outright fight, but the Gundam computer systems can't be much more complex than anything Tony's developed/hacked before (not counting SI).
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
Not in an outright fight, but the Gundam computer systems can't be much more complex than anything Tony's developed/hacked before (not counting SI)."
Who Knows ? I havent really seem the full tech of a Gundam so its hard to say
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic

Just how heavy do you think a gundam is? That thing is bigger than Transformers and fire power, light sabers lol, and weapons with enough fire power to devastate the marvel's government in one sweep. 

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RANDOMM
King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
Not in an outright fight, but the Gundam computer systems can't be much more complex than anything Tony's developed/hacked before (not counting SI)."
Who Knows ? I havent really seem the full tech of a Gundam so its hard to say"
They don't go much beyond HUDs and wireless communications. I mean other than the sophisticated machinery that actually makes up the mobile suit, of course. But seeing as Tony basically has been able to control an entire defense network from his suit, EMP-defense and anti-hack all of Earth's satellites while preparing for a battle, I'd say that the Gundam tech wouldn't be that hard to hack. I'd give it 15 seconds at the most.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
They don't go much beyond HUDs and wireless communications."
Maybe.... but I dont know about that
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
They don't go much beyond HUDs and wireless communications. I mean other than the sophisticated machinery that actually makes up the mobile suit, of course. But seeing as Tony basically has been able to control an entire defense network from his suit, EMP-defense and anti-hack all of Earth's satellites while preparing for a battle, I'd say that the Gundam tech wouldn't be that hard to hack. I'd give it 15 seconds at the most."
hahah are you serious?! Compare the tech from a modern type of world to a world where they build Gundams. The genius of say, Doc J is amazing. They build mini moon sized colonies on space that would be very hard to crack, especially since they have enemies on every corner, wars that start from profiteers and warmongers. Wars like that, they are bound to have heavy firewall. 
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RANDOMM
oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"RANDOMM said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
They don't go much beyond HUDs and wireless communications. I mean other than the sophisticated machinery that actually makes up the mobile suit, of course. But seeing as Tony basically has been able to control an entire defense network from his suit, EMP-defense and anti-hack all of Earth's satellites while preparing for a battle, I'd say that the Gundam tech wouldn't be that hard to hack. I'd give it 15 seconds at the most."
hahah are you serious?! Compare the tech from a modern type of world to a world where they build Gundams. The genius of say, Doc J is amazing. They build mini moon sized colonies on space that would be very hard to crack, especially since they have enemies on every corner, wars that start from profiteers and warmongers. Wars like that, they are bound to have heavy firewall. "
Ok, 30 seconds.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic

Complete bull. Just have Gundam Wing Zero go against Iron Man. Wing Zero wins. The sheer staggering speed, power and the effectiveness in his kills because of the pilot, Heero easily beats Tony. 

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RANDOMM
oldmagic said:
"Complete bull. Just have Gundam Wing Zero go against Iron Man. Wing Zero wins. The sheer staggering speed, power and the effectiveness in his kills because of the pilot, Heero easily beats Tony. "
That's a joke, right? Tony's much smaller and more maneuverable in his suit. I doubt Heero would even be able to touch Tony, all the while Tony breaks down any firewalls and shuts down Wing Zero.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"oldmagic said:
"Complete bull. Just have Gundam Wing Zero go against Iron Man. Wing Zero wins. The sheer staggering speed, power and the effectiveness in his kills because of the pilot, Heero easily beats Tony. "
That's a joke, right? Tony's much smaller and more maneuverable in his suit. I doubt Heero would even be able to touch Tony, all the while Tony breaks down any firewalls and shuts down Wing Zero."
Have you watched Gundam Wing? No really, have you watched any of it at all? More maneuverable?! Thats a laugh. Iron Man is a slow comparable to the Gundams. These guys are just pure monsters. You know what, i'll show you a mini clip showing speed, strength, the sheer power and kills they can accomplish. If Iron Man was out there in a warzone fighting hundreds of mobile dolls alone, JUST by himself, he would fail and you know it.  
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RANDOMM
oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
"oldmagic said:
That's a joke, right? Tony's much smaller and more maneuverable in his suit. I doubt Heero would even be able to touch Tony, all the while Tony breaks down any firewalls and shuts down Wing Zero."
Have you watched Gundam Wing? No really, have you watched any of it at all? More maneuverable?! Thats a laugh. Iron Man is a slow comparable to the Gundams. These guys are just pure monsters. You know what, i'll show you a mini clip showing speed, strength, the sheer power and kills they can accomplish. If Iron Man was out there in a warzone fighting hundreds of mobile dolls alone, JUST by himself, he would fail and you know it.  "
I never said Iron Man had the power to beat them. And MD's are about the size of Gundams. Iron Man is about the size of a person, but he can move at supersonic speeds. He's akin to a fly to the Gundams, except a bit faster than a fly would be to us. He'd be able to get out of the Gundams' targeting system way before they had any chance of hitting him. I don't care if it even took 5 minutes, Tony could just maneuver around for that long until he cracked the Gundams' code, and then just shut them down, plain and simple. Same thing with the MDs. Tony doesn't have the power to beat them, I agree with you there. He does have the speed, mobility, size, and intellect to beat them without much problem, though. The only one who'd have a chance would be Heavyarms because of the missiles, which might be able to track and hit Tony, providing Tony wouldn't just blast the missiles to detonate them with a plasma shot, seeing as the missiles are about as big as Iron Man.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By the creator

Iron Man can quite possibly simply take control of his opponent who is basically a robot.
As a robot, with no human part components (like a brain), Stark can override it's systems thatnks to his extremis powers.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldmagic
the creator said:
"Iron Man can quite possibly simply take control of his opponent who is basically a robot.
As a robot, with no human part components (like a brain), Stark can override it's systems thatnks to his extremis powers."
I wonder why he never did that against the transformers issue. hmph....must've missed it when Megatron was kicking Iron Man's ass. 
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator
oldmagic said:
"the creator said:
"Iron Man can quite possibly simply take control of his opponent who is basically a robot.
As a robot, with no human part components (like a brain), Stark can override it's systems thatnks to his extremis powers."
I wonder why he never did that against the transformers issue. hmph....must've missed it when Megatron was kicking Iron Man's ass. "
Probably because it might have KO'ed the storyline.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By oldmagic
the creator said:
"oldmagic said:
"the creator said:
I wonder why he never did that against the transformers issue. hmph....must've missed it when Megatron was kicking Iron Man's ass. "
Probably because it might have KO'ed the storyline."
Yea....especially when they have artificial soul running through there veins...Advanced robots anyone?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lantern Prime

The Reason why I had Ironman andWarmachine fiht is because Blitzwing is too lethal and too poweful to fight alone. I don't even think they stand a chance with their combine might.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lantern Prime
the creator said:
"oldmagic said:
"the creator said:
Probably because it might have KO'ed the storyline."

You can't jsut simply overide something has otherworldly technology that isn't on earth. He didn't wan't use his extremis suit because it have enough firepower to take on the Transformers.

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lionheart
Lantern Prime said:
"The Reason why I had Ironman andWarmachine fiht is because Blitzwing is too lethal and too poweful to fight alone. I don't even think they stand a chance with their combine might."
IRONMAN and WARMACHINE CURBSTOMP
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By King_Saturn
lionheart said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"The Reason why I had Ironman andWarmachine fiht is because Blitzwing is too lethal and too poweful to fight alone. I don't even think they stand a chance with their combine might."
IRONMAN and WARMACHINE CURBSTOMP"
Yes
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hell no, Blitzwing wins.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts