Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossmonster

*****Updated****

Fight Starts because Blade wants payback for being blindsided in Curse of the Mutants arch.

Blade has his Adamantium Sword and standard gear. Trench Coat. Body Armor. 4 Silver Spikes. 1 Vamp Blood Vile. 1 Tech 9 with 3 spar Clips.

Scott has his standard Gear. Black X suit. Ruby Quartz visor. Picture of Jean in back pocket.

Fight takes Place in Steel Refinery. There are stairs on the north and south of the building the go from ground level down. The Elevator is the only way to the top floor but goes everywhere else in the building

The Building has 5 floors. 3 Basement levels. 1 ground level and 1 upper level.

Cyclopes is on the second lowest Basement level and is aware of Blade coming.

Blade Starts on the outside of the complex and is actively hunting Cyclops.

No Caption Provided

Win Via K.O. or death. Both Fighters in Character.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Cyclops

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bossmonster

@Bo88gdan: LOL.

Reason. Could Blade just shoot him in the knee cap and kick dirt in his face repeatedly?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Bossmonster: not before he would gett Cyclops blast in his face

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bossmonster

@Bo88gdan: I kind of feel like bullets move faster than that though. Not to say that Scott is a chump or anything to the effect. However, Blade has tanked Explosions and Lasers before. Has Scott tanked Bullets?

I actually don't know if he had any good bullet dodging feats either? Just a question. Also there is the setting to think about? Do you feel like this is really such a cut and dry fight?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Bossmonster: I really feel that the first one who would tag another one in this fight would win i Think That Cyclops would just tag blade First and win

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Referee

@Bo88gdan said:

@Bossmonster: I realy feels that the first one who would tag another one in this fight would win i Think That Cyclops would just tag blade First and win

I'm going with this,

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bossmonster

@Bo88gdan: I hear you and respect that. I think it would be more complicated. Blade has a massive advantage if it becomes close combat. But Scott could range him out with his Optic Blast should he run out of ammo.

Well could your mind be changed if I provide scans that Blade could Tank a few Optic Blast? If he does a one for one and shoots scoot as he gets shoot, that could easily give him the win.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@Referee: @Bossmonster said:

@Bo88gdan: I hear you and respect that. I think it would be more complicated. Blade has a massive advantage if it becomes close combat. But Scott could range him out with his Optic Blast should he run out of ammo.

Well could your mind be changed if I provide scans that Blade could Tank a few Optic Blast? If he does a one for one and shoots scoot as he gets shoot, that could easily give him the win.

LOL. Figured I'd just quote myself.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cooljammy18

Um, what's the starting distance between them from within the facility? Are they on different floors or something. I believe that Blade could possibly speedblitz Cyclops depending on the distance between them.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bossmonster

@cooljammy18: That is a good point. I will edit the OP to Provide this information. I wasn't able to format it will earlier today. Please check back.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bossmonster

Bump

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hondo_

Blade if he uses stealth

Cyclops if he gets out in the wide and open.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By karetaker

Blade. i dont see it being so hard. blade is faster stronger has great aim and has the better weapon.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Under these conditions I think Blade would take a majority.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bossmonster

@THUNDERBOLT30: Really? I thought this would be a more debatable battle. Plenty of cover. They start at range. Stealth chances.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Well if Cyclop already knows Blade is coming, I would believe he would just sit in a corner and just wait, or just blow through the whole building with his visors off lol.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bossmonster

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: ?? Wouldn't that last bit kill him too? I thought from the second basement it would call for more planning on both characters part. But Optic blast from there, he'd probably kill himself before Blade.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Cyclops. His blast are strong enough to put Blade down, he's a better tactician, and a equal/better H2H fighter.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acer51

Blade due to Cyclops currently having troubles with his powers.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bossmonster

@CaptainDoeo said:

Cyclops. His blast are strong enough to put Blade down, he's a better tactician, and a equal/better H2H fighter.

I don't agree with the H2H comment, but this isn't h2h. Close range, Blade will have weapons. Also, Blade has tanked blast on Scott's level. (With Visor on)

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@CaptainDoeo said:

Cyclops wouldn't last long at all against Blade in h2h.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Bossmonster said:

@CaptainDoeo said:

I don't agree with the H2H comment, but this isn't h2h. Close range, Blade will have weapons. Also, Blade has tanked blast on Scott's level. (With Visor on)

Cyclops also one shot him with visor on.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ddecourt

@CaptainDoeo said:

Umm... NOPE.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ddecourt

Blade wins. This will be a cat and mouse play, Blade will know Cyclops every move. There's really no way he could gain the advantage here.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Scenario favors Blade.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By jwalser3

The battlefield is perfect for Cyclops. He can use his ricochet shots.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Bossmonster said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Really? I thought this would be a more debatable battle. Plenty of cover. They start at range. Stealth chances.

It is debatable to a degree. Cyclops is very skilled in tactics and has an advantage with a richochet shot depending on the set-up in the building , but stealth is not really his forte and would favor Blade more.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Bossmonster said:

It is debatable to a degree. Cyclops is very skilled in tactics and has an advantage with a richochet shot depending on the set-up in the building , but stealth is not really his forte and would favor Blade more.

Agreed. Scott has some stealth experience and IIRC, Wolverine taught him how to eliminate his scent but that doesn't hide him from Blade's other senses like enhanced hearing for breathing, heartbeats, etc. And he isn't pulling Logan level stealth and sneaking up on Vampires either. Blade should be more than able to sneak up on him here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Cyclops.

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Blade is way to fast, cyclops doesnt have agility like blade, and no where near H2H  nowhere

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Bossmonster said:

@CaptainDoeo said:

Agreed. I haven't seen anything from Cyclops to suggest he could best an opponent of Blade's caliber in H2H, let alone factor in Blade's vampiric speed, strength agility and reaction time. I think Blade would pound Scott in H2H.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

lol let's post Cyclops judo flipping funked out Wolverine, kicking and throwing 6 street thugs with his eyes closed, disarming 1 lone racist gunman and pretend it comes close to threaten a vamp that is as skilled as Blade is with a far superior stat edge in every category.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bossmonster

@CaptainDoeo: I'm pretty sure I have h2h for Blade but I commented earlier saying I don't ever see this going h2h. Blade has silver stakes and his sword. I felt that was fair given Scott has unlimited projectile attack.@god_spawn said:

@Bossmonster said:

Cyclops also one shot him with visor on.

I will no deny this. It's true. However, I would just like to point somethings out. It was a total B**** move as not only where they one the same side, but he shot him in the back while he was mid air attacking someone else. Also, his armor deflected some of that Blast. Not really all that important, just a cool feat for the armor that he wear. It actually leads me to believe that he could tank more if ready for it.

However, it does raise more of the value in the stealth game here. As if you take this into account either person could one shot the other with a stealth attack. A bullet/spike, sword or Bite would be the end of Scott. Scotts full on Optic beam could also do the job if he catches Blade slipping.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Emperorb777

Is Blade actually winning a battle? I'm really surprised usually only movie Blade wins battles.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bossmonster

@Immortal777: Rofl. I have no idea why no one feels Blade. He's actually pretty cool. Just seriously underrated by the fans.

I'm trying to have some Wolverine Crossovers that feature him as well as the Spider man issues. Those in hand, I'll create a complete respect thread for him. I don't know how many minds will be changed, but I think that there is a lot of misunderstandings in context of what he's actually able to do.

Curse of the Mutants (Which I'm reading currently) really sheds a better light on what Blade deals with on a regular. It could be a total waste of time on my part, but he is in my top ten favorite marvel Characters.

On topic. I honestly put this battle together in effort to give no one an advantage. But Most people are saying that Blade has the advantage here. Maybe I will make a round two for something more Balanced. I believed Blade could be Cyclops, but I wanted to be more about the comparison of there skills, not the right place right time factor.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ddecourt

@god_spawn said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Bossmonster said:

Agreed. Scott has some stealth experience and IIRC, Wolverine taught him how to eliminate his scent but that doesn't hide him from Blade's other senses like enhanced hearing for breathing, heartbeats, etc. And he isn't pulling Logan level stealth and sneaking up on Vampires either. Blade should be more than able to sneak up on him here.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Sovereign91001

Blade: he's much much faster (he's capable of blitzing vampires), much stronger, more durable, has a high level healing factor (I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet), more combat experience, he's a better h2h fighter and all of his weapons are capable of one shoting Slim.

Cyclops is outclassed here pure and simple.

Blade should easily win 9/10. He has to be the most underrated, under cooked street leveler that Marvel has (although the Prowler springs to mind also :P). Seriously he needs a new mini or something so that people can finally see just how much of a badass this guy is.

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By spiderpool94

A lot of you are commenting that whoever wins is the one who tags the other first. Think about it, who's harder to tag, Blade or Cyclops? Those of you thinking Blade give yourself a pat on the head.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bossmonster

@Sovereign91001: Question? I'm not arguing just wondering your thoughts on this? (Because I think Blade could take a majority here too) However, give that Cyclops has knowledge of Blade coming and already has the defense able position, do you think that 9/10 too much? If not, I'm just curious why.

Like I said, I believe Blade will take the majority as long as he can move close distance and has weapons also allow him to counter Scott for a while if it become a range battle.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bump1010

How many entries are there to the second basement level? Also any stealth feats for blade (sorry if this has been mentioned all ready)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Sovereign91001

@Bossmonster: I'd say that mainly because Blade has been shown moving faster than Vampires and Demons can track, he should have no problems doing the same to Slim, his senses are sharp enough that he should be able to locate Cyclops even if he's laying in wait, he's quiet enough that he can sneak up on Vampires it would follow he should be able to do the same to Cyclops.

Even in an open fight Blade is a bullet dodger, he should have no problem pressuring Scott with his pistol and closing the distance between them.

As for 9/10 I think Cyclops could get off a lucky shot (ricochet or otherwise) hit Blade just right and keep blasting him until he wins but given all the advantages Blade has in his corner I don't feel he's in too much danger from that happening. I suppose an argument could be made for a 7, or 8 in Blade's favor but at that point we would just being academic in the matter of degree.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Bossmonster

@bump1010: That is a very good question. LOL. I didn't think about that. I will keep that in mind next time.

For the sake of the debate, lets say that it has the one main elevator in the middle. Two stair cases on the north and south of the building. Those same stairs will take you to the bottom floors as well. However, only the elevator reaches the highest floor.

I'll add this to the OP.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By bump1010

@Bossmonster: If blade has the stealth to sneak up on cyclops he will probably win in this setup. The best bet for cyclops would be to look for a area to camp. His enhanced senses give him a stealth edge.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bossmonster

@Bossmonster: respect. I will do a round two later tonight. I didn't think it was that far in Blades favor. I'll make it better.

@bump1010: I don't know if I can post scans until about 2 hours. I'm at work. I'll see if I can find some from the comics on my phone.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Deadgod

Blade should win this

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By bump1010

@Bossmonster: All right.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Jesus Christ, Cyclops could one shot Blade into eternity, and has good enough hearing to fight blindfolded, so if Cyclops gets in a corner and blast anything that moves, he should win this with, at least 6/10.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@god_spawn: I've seen nothing that puts Blade in the same area of Cyclops.