No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peter wins against Deadpool or Blade

Miles loses against Deadpool or Blade. Miles could possibly beat Deadpool tho.

So I would say it would end up with Peter fighting either Deadpool or Blade and he wins but it's hard.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Men probably.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I would say it would end up with Peter fighting either Deadpool or Blade and he wins but it's hard.

How is miles losing to deadpool and blade yet ult. peter wins?

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:

Peter is more skilled than Miles. Miles does have a good chance of winning against Deadpool tho. But I don't think it's a guaranteed win for Miles.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000 said:
@cosmic_templar said:

Peter is more skilled than Miles. Miles does have a good chance of winning against Deadpool tho. But I don't think it's a guaranteed win for Miles.

Miles has been shown to be the more poweful of the two though.

1. Miles has been stated to be at least a 10 tonner, while ult. Peter is a 6 tonner.
  2. Ult. Peter lost to Jessica drew in a fight, while a weakened miles had taken down the spider twins who beaten Jessica drew.
  3. miles has taken down foes much quicker and with less property damage.
  4. And miles has had shield training and I don't think Peter was really trained as he was killed before Cap got the chance to.
Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:
@watcher5000 said:
@cosmic_templar said:

Miles has been shown to be the more poweful of the two though.

1. Miles has been stated to be at least a 10 tonner, while ult. Peter is a 6 tonner.
  2. Ult. Peter lost to Jessica drew in a fight, while a weakened miles had taken down the spider twins who beaten Jessica drew.
  3. miles has taken down foes much quicker and with less property damage.
  4. And miles has had shield training and I don't think Peter was really trained as he was killed before Cap got the chance to.

Peter is more experienced in fighting people like Blade and Deadpool. While I do agree that Miles is stronger overall, I think he could get beaten by Blade because he does seem to often get tagged while unaware.

I don't think ult peter is a 6 tonner, he seems higher. The marvel wikia says he's a 15 tonner while Miles is a 10 tonner.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@watcher5000: Spider Woman is stated 6 toner as was Peter's Clones. Peter himself never been stated a 6 toner, and has many 10 ton feats.

Peter has done more as Spider Man in one year than Miles has in 2-3 years too oddly enough.

Miles is better with Venom Sting, and Miles was officially train as a fighter by SHIELD.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar:

Peter is more experienced in fighting people like Blade and Deadpool. While I do agree that Miles is stronger overall, I think he could get beaten by Blade because he does seem to often get tagged while unaware.

His spider sense would warn him about blade if he tries to attack.One venom blast should easily take down blade.

I don't think ult peter is a 6 tonner, he seems higher. The marvel wikia says he's a 15 tonner while Miles is a 10 tonner.

His character bio puts him at being a 6 tonner, and marvel wikis hold no weight.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: Spider Woman is stated 6 toner as was Peter's Clones. Peter himself never been stated a 6 toner, and has many 10 ton feats.

Peter has done more as Spider Man in one year than Miles has in 2-3 years too oddly enough.

Miles is better with Venom Sting, and Miles was officially train as a fighter by SHIELD.

Spider-woman was a perfect clone of Peter though wasn't she?On top of that she easily beat him when they fought.

Maybe he has, I wouldn't know.

Miles should be stronger too.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar:

His spider sense would warn him about blade if he tries to attack.One venom blast should easily take down blade.

His character bio puts him at being a 6 tonner, and marvel wikis hold no weight.

Blade wouldn't be taken down in one venom sting. He's more durable than that.

Peter is definitely higher than 6 tonner, he's lifted buildings and cars that are heavier than 6 tons.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Spiders, Peter could probably solo

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@cosmic_templar:

Doesn't matter, his venom blast has taken down more powerful people

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Peter is definitely higher than 6 tonner, he's lifted buildings and cars that are heavier than 6 tons.

Can you show me ultimate peter lifting buildings? And some cars are half a ton in weight, so vehicle weight varies.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Spiders, Peter could probably solo

1610 Peter solos?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@watcher5000: she did not easily beat him when they fought at all. He was raving mad and blind with rage, which Jessica even said. They also hardly fought. She dodge his leaps and hit him once with a web attack. Hardly a fight.

She is perfect copy, except, for being a girl and all.

Peter also lifted with ease a moving truck, and used it like a baseball bat over and over again. He also with one hand threw a taxi car submerge in water over couple dozen feat. He is well over 6 tons

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: she hit him twice actually, once with a punch and then with a web attack finishing it.

Well what would you put him at then?

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar:

Doesn't matter, his venom blast has taken down more powerful people

Can you show me ultimate peter lifting buildings?

Blade has tanked explosions and while the venom blast may take him down for a while I think he may be able to push through it.

Peter has lifted trailer trucks which are at least 7 tons and he's lifted forklifts before.

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar: no the venom blast should one shot him.

I have read the death of Spider-Man. I specifically wanted to see ult. Peter holding up a building like you said he did.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar: no the venom blast should one shot him.

I have read the death of Spider-Man. I specifically wanted to see ult. Peter holding up a building like you said he did.

Whoops sorry. I think I may be mixing up Amazing spider man comics with the ultimate spider man because I remember in amazing spider man he managed to lift a building.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: she hit him twice actually, once with a punch and then with a web attack finishing it.

Well what would you put him at then?

She hit him twice becuase he was blind with rage, which she said herself. She also never KOed him, she ran away knowing Peter would not listen to her.

He is as strong as Miles. Like I said, Peter has several feats well over 6 tons.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@sirfizzwhizz: @sirfizzwhizz:

She hit him twice becuase he was blind with rage, which she said herself. She also never KOed him, she ran away knowing Peter would not listen to her.

He kinda was ko'ed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He is as strong as Miles. Like I said, Peter has several feats well over 6 tons.

ok