Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

- Standard Equipment for both.

- They are in character and have morals.

- Win by KO only. No death or BFR. Incapacitation okay.

- No knowledge on each other.

- They happened to meet on a dusty road and through the usual attitudes of Naruto and Black Star, they end up fighting.

Scenarios

Round 1:

- They are only fighting hand to hand.

- They cannot access any of their techniques.

- This is purely one man's fists against the other's.

Round 2:

- They are fighting with weapons.

- Both are armed with a single kunai.

- In addition, Naruto gets explosive tags and shurikens, while Black Star is allowed his direct soul attack techniques.

Round 3:

- They are allowed all their techniques.

- Black Star gets Tsbuaki and Madness Release. He also has Maka there for Chain Resonance, but she is not fighting.

- Naruto is allowed to his chakra and whatever it entails.

- Remember: They are both in character. So anything they are not willing to use in character are off the table.

Battle takes place at the entrance of Konoha.

Black Star is warned by Tsubaki that any property damage that he causes will have to be paid.

Tsubaki is also weary of hurting any innocent bystanders and causing collateral damage to the town, so will limit Black Star's ability usage accordingly.

Naruto is also warned by Sakura, that if he damaged anything he's going to pay for it. She also warns that Tsunade would probably beat him to a bloody pulp if she finds out he destroyed the village.

No Caption Provided

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Black Star

2.Black Star.

3.Naruto

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1.Black Star

2.Black Star.

3.Naruto

this

Naruto isn't that good of a H2H fight without Sage mood or any other charka based technique.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Naruto

2. Naruto

3. Naruto

Naruto needs his transformations & techniques or else this is

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Naruto

2. Naruto

3. Naruto

Naruto needs his transformations & techniques or else this is

This post doesn't make sense. You say he needs his transformations and techniques, but give him the wins for all three?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Black Star is the same guy who catches rays of light with his bare hands. That's lightspeed level reflexes+. This is the same guy who was stated as a heaven sent warrior by a guy who has been in battle with Soul Eater's greatest, and trained in the greatest fighters of their universe.

I have to see some Naruto feats before I can make judgement, but Black Star is no slouch.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Also, in the new chapter, Asura mentioned that Black Star was still stronger than Death the Kid, despite him connecting all three sanzu lines and becoming a Death God.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vintage_spiderman

@omgomgwtfwtf this is spite why not just say no restrictions Black Star vs Naruto with all there abilities & attributes along with them

instead having Naruto with restrictions in hand 2 hand with a soul eater character.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf this is spite why not just say no restrictions Black Star vs Naruto with all there abilities & attributes along with them

instead having Naruto with restrictions in hand 2 hand with a soul eater character.

The third round is exactly what you just entailed, so I fail to see where the discrepancy lies?

It's clearly not spite, since Naruto can actually win. The first two are merely to see who is a better hand to hand combatant.

You're making a big fuss out of nothing.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Round One Black Star

Round Two Black Star

Round Three Naruto,Mountain busting FTW

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

@floopay: Also, in the new chapter, Asura mentioned that Black Star was still stronger than Death the Kid, despite him connecting all three sanzu lines and becoming a Death God.

I don't recall that. I remember him saying that he's ascended beyond humanity and become a god. To which Black Star replied he was not a god, just a human who has surpassed the gods.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One Black Star

Round Two Black Star

Black Star swallows mountain busting attacks and spits them back out :)

He's also fast enough to catch beams of light with his bare hands and throw them back at someone

Black Star ftw :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@floopay said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

I don't recall that. I remember him saying that he's ascended beyond humanity and become a god. To which Black Star replied he was not a god, just a human who has surpassed the gods.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Here it is:

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Here it is:

Ah I know what you're talking about now. I'm still not sure if he is actually above Death God DTK, I personally believe Kishin was just telling Black Star that he is on their level. But again, it's all up to interpretation.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@floopay: Well to be fair. Death the Kid is not on his father's level, not even close. Liz and Patty aren't Death Scythe level and Death the Kid won't use his own Madness of Order to fight Asura.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay there is no evidence provided to prove that beam was going lightspeed therefore your argument is an invalid one, and secondly naruto can spam mountain busting biju damas not only that but he's charged a biju dama equal or greater than five other mountain busting biju damas at the last second before it was launched at them when he fighting off the other tailed beast. Then finally you'd have to factor in how on earth black star would a individual who clone others with the same amount of intelligence, speed, transformations, strength, agility, and strategy as the original only down side there durability is nerfed a bit hence his famous shadow clone jutsu.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay there is no evidence provided to prove that beam was going lightspeed therefore your argument is an invalid one, and secondly naruto can spam mountain busting biju damas not only that but he's charged a biju dama equal or greater than five other mountain busting biju damas at the last second before it was launched at them when he fighting off the other tailed beast. Then finally you'd have to factor in how on earth black star would a individual who clone others with the same amount of intelligence, speed, transformations, strength, agility, and strategy as the original only down side there durability is nerfed a bit hence his famous shadow clone jutsu.

There is evidence. A beam is one of two things. It's light, or it's a building material used to support a structure. Unless you are referring to it as a verb.

Black Star can also clone himself, among a plethora of other abilities. He was able to swallow an attack that could easily destroy a mountain peak, and came out of it relatively unharmed. Black Star is the only person who has been able to crack and pierce what is known as "Black Blood" in the Soul Eater Universe. Prior to him doing so, it was assumed that the material was indestructible.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@floopay said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Round One Black Star

Round Two Black Star

Black Star swallows mountain busting attacks and spits them back out :)

He's also fast enough to catch beams of light with his bare hands and throw them back at someone

Black Star ftw :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I have been itching for this debate....now it's my chance I will be getting back to this post in a few.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay please explain to me how does MADNESS BLAST=LIGHTSPEED ENERGY BEAMS................. oh whats that you can't oh that's right it's because it doesn't. light is light & madness is madness

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay although you could possibly make the counter argument that the beam is pretty fast, but that doesn't mean he could outpace dozens upon dozens of individuals at once. Plus this doesn't even matter because soon as he starts to lose the Kyuubi takes over and then it's game over for the kid. Or Naruto could easily summon Gamabunta to crush him as well or throw a mini rasenshuriken at any part Black Stars body and utterly f**k him up.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Floopay

@floopay please explain to me how does MADNESS BLAST=LIGHTSPEED ENERGY BEAMS................. oh whats that you can't oh that's right it's because it doesn't. light is light & madness is madness

They were described as beams... From multiple people on multiple occasions.

Just because the construct is made from someone who wields madness, doesn't mean it shoots madness.... It was specifically referred to as a beam. What does a beam refer to? Well obviously he's not building anything, so it would be light.

You don't see beams of soda, or beams of sound. By definition, if its not a building material or a verb, a beam is light. You're disputing the definition of a word.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay No I'm disputing the notion black star can react to light speed therefore by default making him a lightspeedster and the fastest individual in his verse bar none. It makes absolutely no sense black star has a whole heap PIS in the series soul eater is what's going on at least what I believe to be the case. Unless you can provide scans of other occurrences of these lightspeed movement/react speeds in the manga.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay No I'm disputing the notion black star can react to light speed therefore by default making him a lightspeedster and the fastest individual in his verse bar none. It makes absolutely no sense black star has a whole heap PIS in the series soul eater is what's going on at least what I believe to be the case. Unless you can provide scans of other occurrences of these lightspeed movement/react speeds in the manga.

Lightspeed Reflexes does not equal Lightspeed movement. Though he has proven on multiple occasions that he's massively hypersonic.

Though he can move at the "Speed of Shadow" (whatever the heck that means), and his kicks have been described to move like "Rapid Cannon Fire". And he wouldn't be the fastest by far, Death the Kid was able to dodge dozens of those beams again, and again without getting hit a single time. Maka Albarn was able to deflect them with her weapon as well. He can move so fast that the after images he produces have mass and continue to move on their own, and can prove lethal if they go unblocked.

In his very first showing, Black Star was dodging machine gun fire from a dozen or more sources. Maka was dodging and outracing a ton of grenade blasts, and projectiles without too much issue. Death the Kid didn't do much in terms of speed in his first appearance, though he did collapse a pyramid with one blast. By his second appearance, Black Star was able to move faster than an extremely superhuman, and very well trained eye could see. Death the Kid was established, at this point in time, to be faster than Black Star's fastest form, and by no small margin either. Maka, of course, was behind both of them.

It's very much consistent that these characters have massively hypersonic reflexes, being able to dodge ray, energy, and attacks from dozens of sources with ease. Then Black Star and Death the Kid became massively more powerful.

It's very consistent for him to react at those levels, however, at that point the writer made a point to specifically show that Black Star was suddenly fast enough to both deflect, and CATCH beams.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Okay since you honestly believe all beams are lightspeed then you have to agree that someone like cyclops from the x men fires lightspeed beams from his eye balls which would mean anyone including wolverine who has dodged HIS BEAMS has lightspeed reaction timing at the bare minimum.

Unless the beam is stated to be made out of light and not a unknown beam of an unknown energy which I'm sure your aware unknown beams were the ones fired at Black Star in the first place. And if you don't agree reference me a scan stating the beam was made out of light.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Jgames

Black star would give Naruto a good fight, but Naruto win in round three with mid diffucult. Nowhere in Souleater I saw him being FTL or reaction. Naruto Full charge biju blast would devasted Black star,and couple with his other attack, nauruto win. But Maka with Soul vs Naruto would be interesting, since she could possible kill the ninetales leaving Naruto with only his clones.

SpiderFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty old, so I'm sorry to bring it back up. But it's obvious to any, how this goes.

Round one goes to Black*Star, because he is physically stronger, he has the strength, and the power to lift/tbreak through mountains. As well as being a trained assassin, with incredible reflexes and senses. In plain hand to hand, Naruto would go do easily, as despite being a ninja, he has poor hand to hand skills without using chakra. And yes, while in his first appearance Black*Star seems to lack assassin skills, he merely chooses not to use them, becoming more of a warrior than an assassin, but he definitely under stands hand to hand better than Naruto, as he is purely a brawler while Naruto relies on techniques.

Round two also goes to Black*Star for the same reason. Without chakra, Naruto is obviously weaker. Even with explosive tags, and surikens, Black*Star would be able to handle such until he got close, and then things would be over for Naruto.

Round Three, goes to Naruto. With chakra, and his new and improved Sage mode, he would prove to much for the Bushin. Though it would still be any amazing fight. Depending on how seriously they take each other at first, and who becomes serious first, would ultimately decide the winner. But it's 60-40 Naruto to Black*Star in chances of winning that way.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Marshall_Long
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, over a year and the results are still the same.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto for obvious reasons.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jimishim12

Naruto is beyond moon level and casual continent buster with relativistic speeds. Black at the end is small mountain range and high hyper sonic.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is beyond moon level and casual continent buster with relativistic speeds. Black at the end is small mountain range and high hyper sonic.

Don't necro threads.

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now Naruto butt smashes.

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points