Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Standard Gear.
  • Morals on
  • 30 ft apart
  • Takes place in an empty New York City. Visible.

Round 1: Pre-New 52
Round 2: New 52. Shiva has the weapons she used against Nightwing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he uses his invisibility I guess he can win. He would probably lose otherwise in round one. As for round two shiva doesn't impress in the new 52....Nightwing is better but I still think T'challa can take him.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Team. Shiva's got better skills and Nightwing will give her the edge against T'Challa

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SodamYat
RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

If he uses his invisibility I guess he can win. He would probably lose otherwise in round one. As for round two shiva doesn't impress in the new 52....Nightwing is better but I still think T'challa can take him.

I agree.

Though, T'Challa has so much variation in "standard" gear, hard for me to keep track nowadays. Wish the OP would spell it out more often. Pending on gear and current stats (which also range from peak human, low level superhuman), this could range from being not far from a stomp, to a close hard won fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely familiar with all of BP gear, round one depends on how he used whatever he has. He should definitely win round two though in a good fight

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: Well he has used the cloaking device, energy daggers, teleporter, and force field more than once. The only thing that might be in the gray area are the gauntlets and grenades which I consider standard gear personally. But I don't think he needs those here.

All though if the OP does limit his gear this could change the outcome a lot.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_soldierxii: Well he has used the cloaking device, energy daggers, teleporter, and force field more than once. The only thing that might be in the gray area are the gauntlets and grenades which I consider standard gear personally. But I don't think he needs those here.

Yeah ... BP's gear can ostensibly take him from street level, to top tier street level, to near "Iron Man" / Namor level threats pending.

They need to start being stipulated far more succinctly in battle threads these days.

I mean, if BP has the heart shaped herb (or whatever physical enhancements he's sporting lately), coupled with his vibranium weave suit, cloaking, teleportation, force field, energy daggers, anti metal, gauntlets (that made Namor go "owie"), etc. etc. etc. then he's just not street level anymore.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Yeah ... BP's gear can ostensibly take him from street level, to top tier street level, to near "Iron Man" / Namor level threats pending.

They need to start being stipulated far more succinctly in battle threads these days.

I mean, if BP has the heart shaped herb (or whatever physical enhancements he's sporting lately), coupled with his vibranium weave suit, cloaking, teleportation, force field, energy daggers, anti metal, gauntlets (that made Namor go "owie"), etc. etc. etc. then he's just not street level anymore.

I see what your saying. I wonder how much of his current gear will stick around when marvel gives him an ongoing....Hickman is suppose to be leaving marvel after secret wars I believe. So around the time of black panthers movie I am guessing some other writer will write black panther....