Black Panther vs Ironman

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man...CURBSTOMP

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
caption
caption
caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

None of the extremis powers.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"None of the extremis powers."
What do you mean by none of the Extremis powers..Like no healing factor and no technopathy..or he can't use Extremis period?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"None of the extremis powers."
What do you mean by none of the Extremis powers..Like no healing factor and no technopathy..or he can't use Extremis period?"
Right! Just the armor and the man.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther has defeated Iron Man pre-Extremis. But, he had on a different set of armor, made of ceramic and was immune to BP's tech. However, BP was able to disable the tech in that suit, making him vulnerable.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man is bound by some of the sh#ttiest writing I have ever seen.That's why it may seem as if BP has a chance.He really doesn't though.Tony has so many options...so much weaponry.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man is bound by some of the sh#ttiest writing I have ever seen.That's why it may seem as if BP has a chance.He really doesn't though.Tony has so many options...so much weaponry."
I don't think it was bad writing. Iron Man knew BP was ready for him and used an armor that was better suited to fight a man he knew as much about his tech as himself. The armor just had some flaws that a man like BP could exploit. Plus, Wolverine kinda helped in that comic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Man is bound by some of the sh#ttiest writing I have ever seen.That's why it may seem as if BP has a chance.He really doesn't though.Tony has so many options...so much weaponry."
I don't think it was bad writing. Iron Man knew BP was ready for him and used an armor that was better suited to fight a man he knew as much about his tech as himself. The armor just had some flaws that a man like BP could exploit. Plus, Wolverine kinda helped in that comic."
I'm not talking about what happened with BP i'm talking about in general.They make Tony look like a powerhouse but then he's get owned by Cap or Temugin..it's ridiculous.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
I don't think it was bad writing. Iron Man knew BP was ready for him and used an armor that was better suited to fight a man he knew as much about his tech as himself. The armor just had some flaws that a man like BP could exploit. Plus, Wolverine kinda helped in that comic."
I'm not talking about what happened with BP i'm talking about in general.They make Tony look like a powerhouse but then he's get owned by Cap or Temugin..it's ridiculous."

Cap has made a career of taking down powerhouses, so no surprise there. But Temugin is a powerful character. I think his control over his chi is more powerful than Iron Fist and he is a supreme martial artist.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
He didn't have on his initial suit, though. So, I don't think it was bad writing. It was written by Priest, and he doesn't hack one bit.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
I'm not talking about what happened with BP i'm talking about in general.They make Tony look like a powerhouse but then he's get owned by Cap or Temugin..it's ridiculous."

Cap has made a career of taking down powerhouses, so no surprise there. But Temugin is a powerful character. I think his control over his chi is more powerful than Iron Fist and he is a supreme martial artist."
You honestly can't possibly be making a case for this.If Iron Man almost beat Cap with just his under armor on...how the hell does he do worse with the full thing?
Temugin is no powerful than his father...He beat Iron Man in his Heroes Reborn armor..the same armor Iron Man use to take Savage Hulk down in one shot.PIS at it's finest.Tony Stark beat Temugin but Iron Man can't? Last time Iron Man fought the Mandarin...he tried to kill him and he thought he did until they found the casing he was supposed to be in without him in it.Iron Man did this in the Silver Centurion armor he made in the damn 80's.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

Cap has made a career of taking down powerhouses, so no surprise there. But Temugin is a powerful character. I think his control over his chi is more powerful than Iron Fist and he is a supreme martial artist."
You honestly can't possibly be making a case for this.If Iron Man almost beat Cap with just his under armor on...how the hell does he do worse with the full thing?
Temugin is no powerful than his father...He beat Iron Man in his Heroes Reborn armor..the same armor Iron Man use to take Savage Hulk down in one shot.PIS at it's finest.Tony Stark beat Temugin but Iron Man can't? Last time Iron Man fought the Mandarin...he tried to kill him and he thought he did until they found the casing he was supposed to be in without him in it.Iron Man did this in the Silver Centurion armor he made in the damn 80's.
"
Now I will agree Tony Stark beating a supreme martial artist is bad writing. I don't care who trained him.

You may have a point, but if any one without powers can take him it wopuld be BP or Cap. They both know almost as much about the armor and how it works being a close friend and teammate. They know how he fights and they have the intellect or strategic mind to make use of that knowledge.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
Now I will agree Tony Stark beating a supreme martial artist is bad writing. I don't care who trained him.

You may have a point, but if any one without powers can take him it wopuld be BP or Cap. They both know almost as much about the armor and how it works being a close friend and teammate. They know how he fights and they have the intellect or strategic mind to make use of that knowledge."
Knowing how someone fights doesn't make up for being completely outclassed.Cap and BP should even be able to touch Tony.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:

"

You may have a point, but if any one without powers can take him it wopuld be BP or Cap. They both know almost as much about the armor and how it works being a close friend and teammate. They know how he fights and they have the intellect or strategic mind to make use of that knowledge."
Knowing how someone fights doesn't make up for being completely outclassed.Cap and BP should even be able to touch Tony."

Iron Man is outclassed by Thor but was able to hold his own against him (without the Odinforce) because he knows how to fight him. "Know your opponent", isn't that the old adage
Avatar image for future_predators
Future Predators

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Future Predators

If you knew how to fight the one above all and you were an ant would that make a f***ing difference?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius
Future Predators said:
"If you knew how to fight the one above all and you were an ant would that make a f***ing difference?"

Are u saying Black Panther is an ant in comparison to Iron Man?

Reed Richards is an ant to Galactus but have devised ways to defeat him.

Compared to the Collective, Iron Man was nothing but created a plan to defeat him.

Knowing your enemy is the start of his or hers defeat.

Strategy 101
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius
Future Predators said:
"If you knew how to fight the one above all and you were an ant would that make a f***ing difference?"

And Yes, if that ant has the intellect and the means to make use of that knowledge.

For example: Batman knows Superman weakness and knows how to defeat a him. The same Superman who has defeated gods. The same gods that Batman is nothing to.

Knowledge is everything.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SeSAW

BP should never be able to beat Ironman hes a street leveler and IM is pretty much a top tier in almost any suit he has.

kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kinggamer97

Iron Man should win prety easy here

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
SeSAW said:
"BP should never be able to beat Ironman hes a street leveler and IM is pretty much a top tier in almost any suit he has."
He;s more than street level. Your only considering his body and not his mind. His intellect is the equal of Stark and his strategic mind is the equal of Caps. His suit has isn't just spandex. I think Iron Man would win too, but not as easy as some of you would like to think. It would be hard and he would need a plan because just coming in blazing and punching won't do it.
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kinggamer97
Alpha said:
"SeSAW said:
"BP should never be able to beat Ironman hes a street leveler and IM is pretty much a top tier in almost any suit he has."
He;s more than street level. Your only considering his body and not his mind. His intellect is the equal of Stark and his strategic mind is the equal of Caps. His suit has isn't just spandex. I think Iron Man would win too, but not as easy as some of you would like to think. It would be hard and he would need a plan because just coming in blazing and punching won't do it."

DI YOU JUST SAY HE AS SMART AS TONY STARK HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius
kinggamer97 said:
"Alpha said:
"SeSAW said:
He;s more than street level. Your only considering his body and not his mind. His intellect is the equal of Stark and his strategic mind is the equal of Caps. His suit has isn't just spandex. I think Iron Man would win too, but not as easy as some of you would like to think. It would be hard and he would need a plan because just coming in blazing and punching won't do it."

DI YOU JUST SAY HE AS SMART AS TONY STARK HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO"
Then you haven't been keeping up with the Black Panther. He's the Batman of the Marvel U now.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Hadrelius
kinggamer97 said:
"Alpha said:
"SeSAW said:

IQ not field. It's like comparing Reed and Tony or Hank Pym. They are all genius level intellects.
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kinggamer97
Alpha said:
"kinggamer97 said:
"Alpha said:
"SeSAW said:

Then you haven't been keeping up with the Black Panther. He's the Batman of the Marvel U now."

Man Batman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of Black Panthers leauge bro.Batman is a LEGEND.He is in like over a thousand comics.Way more than Black Panther bro.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius
kinggamer97 said:
"Alpha said:
"kinggamer97 said:
"Alpha said:
"SeSAW said:

Then you haven't been keeping up with the Black Panther. He's the Batman of the Marvel U now."

Man Batman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of Black Panthers leauge bro.Batman is a LEGEND.He is in like over a thousand comics.Way more than Black Panther bro."
I'm talking character not number of comics. Where have you been.? It started with Priest. Black Panther has been made into a character that may beat you even though he is outclassed. Go back and read Black Panther because it doesn't sound like you have. Who do you think came up with the strategy during the Civil War for Caps side?
X-ile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By X-ile

(kinggamer97)Alright I'll admit BP has a CHANCE against iron man

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By speedlgt

Alpha I totally agree with you

Knowledge is everything! its the reason why Cap wins more than looses and beat far more powerful guys! Batman is the perfect example of this. I have stated it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times but it falls on blind minds.  Some people just wont let it go that Cap beat the hell out of ironman some poeple seem to post it all the time over and over again like a broke record.

In this fight I will go with ironman Despite BPs intel I think Tony is still smarter and he does have far too many weapons here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron doesn't even have to move out the spot he's standing and he wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
Iron Man should win here
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Iron Man should win here"

He should but he could very well lose to BP superior strategic skills.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlackPanther

Despite IM's intellect being on par with BP's, BP has the advantage in the knowledge of battle strategies and combat which is superior to IM's. BP has shown that he has devised a means of handling galactus and he has also shown the ability to create battle ready armor... He's the king of the most techknowlogically advanced country in the world. Wkandans are natural warriors, do you seriously think that his people havent created battle ready armor befor? Also BP likes to reed up on his friends and keeps a close eye on their behaviour regarding their inventions so the chances are that BP knows every weekness IM has, the only problem will be utilising that knowledge. I think it will be a good fight, But resulting in the win of IM. Until BP uses his own battle armor (light armor) more effectively, this fight will always be onesided. Ironman wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
Alpha said:
"He should but he could very well lose to BP superior strategic skills."
Without preparations, Black Panther loses this battle.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BlackPanther said:
"Despite IM's intellect being on par with BP's, BP has the advantage in the knowledge of battle strategies and combat which is superior to IM's. BP has shown that he has devised a means of handling galactus and he has also shown the ability to create battle ready armor... He's the king of the most techknowlogically advanced country in the world. Wkandans are natural warriors, do you seriously think that his people havent created battle ready armor befor? Also BP likes to reed up on his friends and keeps a close eye on their behaviour regarding their inventions so the chances are that BP knows every weekness IM has, the only problem will be utilising that knowledge. I think it will be a good fight, But resulting in the win of IM. Until BP uses his own battle armor (light armor) more effectively, this fight will always be onesided. Ironman wins"
Black Panther doesn't have time for battle strategies..at the blink of an eye..Tony is in his ass.(This is assuming Iron Man is fighting to the best of his ability and going all out).All the things you mention like Black Panther's battle armor and handling Galactus are prep based enhancements.Black Panther has some awesome tech but Doom already proved to him that he has better tech.Speaking of reading up on his freinds.Iron Man has built defenses against half of the Marvel U.When he fought she Hulk..not to long ago..he didn't prep for her but he was prepared with a solution that would instantly take her out.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:

He should but he could very well lose to BP superior strategic skills."
Well if its a random encounter... BP wont get a chance to use his strategic skills at all... T' Challa will need some prep time to take Tony down
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:

Well if its a random encounter... BP wont get a chance to use his strategic skills at all... T' Challa will need some prep time to take Tony down"
That's the thing. It wouldn't be completely random. I look at BP and IM like Batman and Supes. Though friends they come in conflict with each other all the time. I think BP is always prepared to take on Ironman. May not to his full potential but still. I know it may sound crazy to some but that''s how the character seems to me. Always ready to attack or be attacked. It's like Batman when he goes to Metropolis. Ready for Supes just incase and with a developed strategy. Ironman would be a fool to attack him at home and BP would be a fool not to be some what prepared if he goes to the U.S. Given their history now.

But that's just me.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Its possible with prep that BP takes him down, but thats not to say it would work out that way every time....just saying it;s possible....no prep and I dont like BP's chances at all

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"Its possible with prep that BP takes him down, but thats not to say it would work out that way every time....just saying it;s possible....no prep and I dont like BP's chances at all"
Black Panther can't take Tony down with prep....unless Tony doesn't get any prep.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

He has in comics before....but yea i know ...pooor writing

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hadrelius
Lunacyde said:
"He has in comics before....but yea i know ...pooor writing"

I don't hink so. The time he did, he was prep for him. I'm saying he would lose here without it, but not a easily as others have posted.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lunacyde said:
"He has in comics before....but yea i know ...pooor writing"
If Iron Man and T'Challa both had prep and T'Challa beat Iron Man....yea it's bad writing.If T'Challa had prep and Iron Man didn't..that it's understandable.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"If Iron Man and T'Challa both had prep and T'Challa beat Iron Man....yea it's bad writing.
This has happened before. What makes it bad writing?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"If Iron Man and T'Challa both had prep and T'Challa beat Iron Man....yea it's bad writing.
This has happened before. What makes it bad writing?"
Marvel is always stressing Wakandas tech when they have never shown to have anything close to even anything Iron Man has built for shield.Iron Man's Extremis armor alone trumps anything I have seen out of Wakanda.It's ridiculous.Also...Tony is a robotics expert..he spent most of his life on this.T'Challa is a genius but Iron Man is a genius who is very learned in his field of expertice.I don't see how his tech doesn't trump anything T'Challa has...even controlling the suits with his technopathy that he made previously should be enough.
BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlackPanther
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:

Well if its a random encounter... BP wont get a chance to use his strategic skills at all... T' Challa will need some prep time to take Tony down"
That's the thing. It wouldn't be completely random. I look at BP and IM like Batman and Supes. Though friends they come in conflict with each other all the time. I think BP is always prepared to take on Ironman. May not to his full potential but still. I know it may sound crazy to some but that''s how the character seems to me. Always ready to attack or be attacked. It's like Batman when he goes to Metropolis. Ready for Supes just incase and with a developed strategy. Ironman would be a fool to attack him at home and BP would be a fool not to be some what prepared if he goes to the U.S. Given their history now.

But that's just me."
Agreed...

Vance Astro
said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Marvel is always stressing Wakandas tech when they have never shown to have anything close to even anything Iron Man has built for shield.Iron Man's Extremis armor alone trumps anything I have seen out of Wakanda.It's ridiculous.Also...Tony is a robotics expert..he spent most of his life on this.T'Challa is a genius but Iron Man is a genius who is very learned in his field of expertice.I don't see how his tech doesn't trump anything T'Challa has...even controlling the suits with his technopathy that he made previously should be enough."
Well your forgetting that BP is a skilled scientist himself, especially in the field of physics. Stark is not superior to BP when it comes to prep time and just because Stark has been shown to build more weaponry that BP doesnt mean that BP isnt capable of doing so. BP is a king and being king he should have many more responsibilities than IM and in doing so can't sit around for hours inventing tech.

Vance Astro said:
Black Panther doesn't have time for battle strategies..at the blink of an eye..Tony is in his ass."
Ok your just being ridiculous if you seriously think that BP has been  training for combat all his life yet still can't figure out strategies in battles. BP's combat skills, experience and training are superior to IM and that won't change regardless of what suit IM uses. I agree that IM wins, but you think that it will be a walk in a park. BP is capable of defeating IM simply because he uses completely different techknowledgy than IM. IM uses techknowledgy that has a basis in engeneering that has been developed by america and its coperative contries. However BP uses techknwoledgy that has been developed by the wakandans alone, which means that the knowledge that IM has is limited however BP has almost total access to the tech IM has because of his links in america. Wakanda (as you know) still has security that makes wakanda undetectable from the outside, which means that IM can't simply listen in on conversations or cant use satalites to spy in on whats going on. Also Wakandas tech makes it impossible for IM to detect and hack wakandas computers and phones because they use totally different tech. Anyway my point is that even though IM may know alot about BP, its impossible for him to know alot about wakanda and thats BP's advantage.

But in the context of this fight BP is using his normal tech which means IM wins.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hadrelius
BlackPanther said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:

But that's just me."
Agreed...

Vance Astro
said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Marvel is always stressing Wakandas tech when they have never shown to have anything close to even anything Iron Man has built for shield.Iron Man's Extremis armor alone trumps anything I have seen out of Wakanda.It's ridiculous.Also...Tony is a robotics expert..he spent most of his life on this.T'Challa is a genius but Iron Man is a genius who is very learned in his field of expertice.I don't see how his tech doesn't trump anything T'Challa has...even controlling the suits with his technopathy that he made previously should be enough."
Well your forgetting that BP is a skilled scientist himself, especially in the field of physics. Stark is not superior to BP when it comes to prep time and just because Stark has been shown to build more weaponry that BP doesnt mean that BP isnt capable of doing so. BP is a king and being king he should have many more responsibilities than IM and in doing so can't sit around for hours inventing tech.

Vance Astro said:
Black Panther doesn't have time for battle strategies..at the blink of an eye..Tony is in his ass."
Ok your just being ridiculous if you seriously think that BP has been  training for combat all his life yet still can't figure out strategies in battles. BP's combat skills, experience and training are superior to IM and that won't change regardless of what suit IM uses. I agree that IM wins, but you think that it will be a walk in a park. BP is capable of defeating IM simply because he uses completely different techknowledgy than IM. IM uses techknowledgy that has a basis in engeneering that has been developed by america and its coperative contries. However BP uses techknwoledgy that has been developed by the wakandans alone, which means that the knowledge that IM has is limited however BP has almost total access to the tech IM has because of his links in america. Wakanda (as you know) still has security that makes wakanda undetectable from the outside, which means that IM can't simply listen in on conversations or cant use satalites to spy in on whats going on. Also Wakandas tech makes it impossible for IM to detect and hack wakandas computers and phones because they use totally different tech. Anyway my point is that even though IM may know alot about BP, its impossible for him to know alot about wakanda and thats BP's advantage.

But in the context of this fight BP is using his normal tech which means IM wins.

"
You have done your home. Hence the name I gather. Glad you can speak your opinion based on fact and not on fanboyism.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BlackPanther said:

Vance Astro
said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

Vance Astro said:

"
I'm not forgetting anything.I know Black Panther is an accomplished scientist but Iron Man has been working on robotics for more than half of his life.Stark is far superior to Black Panther when it comes to prep time.In fact Tony is prepared for things that he doesn't even expect to happen (I.E. Ezekiel Stane & She-Hulk).Iron Man with no prep already has a technopathically controlled army,sattliets and weapons just waiting to blow Black Panthers guts all over Wakanda,

Black Panther doesn't have time for strategy.Even dodging Tony Stark in his armor is PIS.Iron Man has been shown moving all the way behind an opponent before they even knew he moved.Combat skills are a joke when your talking about Iron Man...if Iron Man doesn't hold back...he would complete destroy Black Panther.This would be a walk in the park,Marvel is always talking about Wakanda tech...most of it we haven't seen and none of it has actually done anything....Iron Man doesn't need to know everything about Wakanda to beat Black Panther...because he knows Black Panther.That is the only Wakandan he needs to know about.If he grabs hold of Black Panther (a grip he isn't strong enough to break) if he let's loose on Black Panther...he dies.PERIOD.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By Theracles

Iron Man.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Black Panther

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:

But that's just me."
Hmmm...thats a pretty good analysis