Black Panther vs Enel

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By The_Soverighn

Rules

10 Hours Prep Time

Blood Lust

Win By Death or K.O

BFR Allowed

Metropolis City: Starts in The Park, Can Expand Into The City

No Caption Provided

Opponents

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sup

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Enel.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

what?

do you think black panther is that strong? or do you think enel is that weak?

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Only chance is containment/incapacitation.

alid610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel stomps

Spite

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hiddenlight

His thunder powers will just get absorbed by the vibranium and his physical attacks too. In a random encounter he would stomp Panther though, but with all his resources and that prep time, I'm giving the victory for Black Panther.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel was physically almost on pair with Luffy, who was punching him, at super speed, with a 100+ tons heavy golden ball attached to his arm.

Enel also had weak alchemy powers, teleportation, intangibility and a very good precognition ability, he was able to create lightnings far more powerful than natural ones .

I really do not see how this is not a stomp.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP can only survive because of prep. He doesn't stand a chance without it. Obviously.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@the_soverighn: Does BP ha the vibranium suit?

I'm going with enel, however black panther might be able to build something to help him win with the 10 hours prep.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

It we consider OP doesn't give either knowledge, then Black Panther's prep becomes limited to what weapons he can bring. But I don't think he has the weapons capable or an effective weapon for Enel.

Also going by current versions Black Panther traveling with the illuminati so resources is limited after losing wakanda.

Lastly considering Black Panther is blood lust he could possibly be unable to utilize prep correctly.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes: Yep, one of the smartest men on Marvel earth with almost unlimited resources has 10 hours prep against an easy opponent to prep against- lightning wouldn't be hard for Panther to counter, it's one dimensional. Don't see how Enel wins, he has no prep feats on par with Panther.

i can't tell if you're trolling or not .-.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes: Yep, one of the smartest men on Marvel earth with almost unlimited resources has 10 hours prep against an easy opponent to prep against- lightning wouldn't be hard for Panther to counter, it's one dimensional. Don't see how Enel wins, he has no prep feats on par with Panther.

I'm not, Panther is a genius, he'll figure something out.

but what could he do to stop lightning? endless lightning? in less than half a day? and most importantly, how does he even touch enel?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

but what could he do to stop lightning? endless lightning? in less than half a day? and most importantly, how does he even touch enel?

I don't know anything about Enel but black panthers standard costume is insulated against lightning already. He was able to redirect storms lightning.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Enel looks like a loser though

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jashro44: Enel is made of lightning, he's intangible, able to discharge widespread lightning from his hands (200,000,000 volts is most he's projected) as well as control natural lightning, is a skilled fighter with a trident and in h2h although no where near BP's skill. He also has precognition.

Well from what I know of one piece they have a huge stat edge over someone like black panther so I imagine in hand to hand enel loses. So I imagine T'challa needs to do something with prep.

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

It's easy to insulate vs electricity and if he has Vibranium that helps even more. With prep Black Panther can create a device that absorbs lightning/electricity and convert it to an area effect energy that will easily defeat Enel such as the same energy as his daggers only in a constant, frequency oscillating, area effect attack (sorry I am not really familiar with enel and unsure if other forms of energy will hurt him).

Also if Enel derives his power from an outside souce Black Panther could pull a Mephisto move on him easily by using tech/magic to cut off Enels source of power.

Emanresu-ehT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this battle.

What's next... Naruto vs daredevil, Goku vs Captain America, Dark Schneider vs Batman?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Actually with Enel having prep, he wins with Raigou.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enel having prep time aswell isnt really fair.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RenaissanceMan

Lol at this battle.

What's next... Naruto vs daredevil, Goku vs Captain America, Dark Schneider vs Batman?

You underestimate Panther greatly

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu-eht said:

Lol at this battle.

No Caption Provided

Enel with prep can become a continent-busting being of pure electricity. Panther can't do anything about that, especially now that he is exiled from Wakanda.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess if this guy is a continent buster he wins.

Luwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep I guess BP could pull this off with all his tech & resources. Otherwise Enl for the stomp. But wasn't most of his powers (except lightning) derived from ftom his island?!?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I guess if this guy is a continent buster he wins.

I'm pretty sure he only busted an island with his Raigou. He'd certainly be able to set it up with 10 hours prep, though.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jashro44: Enel's not an contient buster. He destroyed an island by vaporizing it with a super dense cloud of lightning.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: @dredeuced: Alright I was just going by the comment above me. Either way I don't know what T'challa can do specifically in that time frame to stop that.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@mr_ingenuity: @dredeuced: Alright I was just going by the comment above me. Either way I don't know what T'challa can do specifically in that time frame to stop that.

If he had full knowledge he could just toss a really big conductor into the center of it (somehow, I'm sure he could figure it out). That's how Luffy got rid of it, entirely by accident.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

If he had full knowledge he could just toss a really big conductor into the center of it (somehow, I'm sure he could figure it out). That's how Luffy got rid of it, entirely by accident.

I guess that could work.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

I don't know anything about Enel but black panthers standard costume is insulated against lightning already. He was able to redirect storms lightning.

insulated? enel uses attacks with millions of volts. there is no amount of insulation that will save him

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman said:

@emanresu-eht said:

Lol at this battle.

No Caption Provided

Enel with prep can become a continent-busting being of pure electricity. Panther can't do anything about that, especially now that he is exiled from Wakanda.

Well, Black Panther can actually cut off Enels source of power just as he did Mephisto (Who is tiers and tiers above Enel btw). He may be exiled from Wakanda but his Supra-genius-level intellect should allow him to easily replicate that feat even if it's only for a few minutes (more than enough time to KO a de-powered Enel)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

@renaissanceman said:

@emanresu-eht said:

Lol at this battle.

No Caption Provided

Well, Black Panther can actually cut off Enels source of power just as he did Mephisto (Who is tiers and tiers above Enel btw). He may be exiled from Wakanda but his Supra-genius-level intellect should allow him to easily replicate that feat even if it's only for a few minutes (more than enough time to KO a de-powered Enel)

? enel's source of power? mephisto's source is his realm, how can you cut off enel from his own body?

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: Or Enel could just wack him with his staff and call it a day.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@street_level_hero said:

@deathbyants said:

@renaissanceman said:

@emanresu-eht said:

Lol at this battle.

No Caption Provided

? enel's source of power? mephisto's source is his realm, how can you cut off enel from his own body?

In many ways: absorption, energy transformation, energy dissipation, energy shunting, dimensional draining, ad infinitum. Blocking bodily energy generation is much more easily done than cutting off the energy from an entire dimension from a logistics standpoint.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: I did mention I didn't know anything about Enel.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@jashro44 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

@Cooldes said:

@leo-343 said:

insulated? enel uses attacks with millions of volts. there is no amount of insulation that will save him

Lightning can have 100 million to 1 billion volts.....If he can redirect Storm's lightning he can redirect Enel's.

Luwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea with 10 hrs prep time BP can nome how find out how to remove the Goro Goro no Mi (rumble rumble fruit). And like Street_Level said, lightning is lightning lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: @jashro44: My mistake, thought that was a continent. Where is T'Challa getting his prep from? The Illuminati?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: @jashro44: My mistake, thought that was a continent. Where is T'Challa getting his prep from? The Illuminati?

The illumantis resources are his resources. I assume he isn't allowed help from the other members though.

Luwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Luwon

@deathbyants: hell idk lol maybe Tony. Or a underground source from Wakanda. The 10 hrs prep time really kills this for a genius.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@street_level_hero said:

@deathbyants said:

@renaissanceman said:

@emanresu-eht said:

Lol at this battle.

No Caption Provided

In many ways: absorption, energy transformation, energy dissipation, energy shunting, dimensional draining, ad infinitum. Blocking bodily energy generation is much more easily done than cutting off the energy from an entire dimension from a logistics standpoint.

logistics? please tell me you're joking. show me the feat and i will tel you how it has no correlation to anything he could do to enel.

now, this is the scenario

1 enel sees BP

2 he hits him with 200 million volts

3 bp is dead.

scenario 2

1 enel sees him

2 enel whacks him with staff

3 bp =dead