Black Panther vs. Deathstroke - Updated

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Static Shock

Round 1: Classic Black Panther (enhanced by the Heart-Shaped Herb) vs. Post-Crisis Deathstroke.

Round 2: King-of-the-Dead Black Panther vs. New 52 Deathstroke. Current versions.

Scenario

Both fights are in a large city with no inhabitants, and both are 20 feet from each other. Win by KO, death, or incapacitation of some sort. Both are in character.

Weapons and gear

In round one, Panther has his vibranium microweave suit, which comes with the following: energy daggers, vibranium soles, anti-metal claws, and any other equipment that comes built into the suit and has been used on more than one occasion (thus, making it standard). Slade has his blasting staff (including the upgrades that it possessed in Brightest Day), a 1911 .45 caliber pistol, an Uzi submachine gun, three grenades and his Promethium sword.

In round two, Panther has his current suit (no vibranium), which comes with the following: force fields, teleportation (can only be used to evade, if necessary, and move over short distances), energy daggers, his energy gauntlets and 5 bombs. No cloaking device (too easy). Slade has two swords. One is a katana. The other is his Nth metal broad sword. He has 5 grenades, an SRSS Bulldog 762 Gen-4 assault rifle, and a Glock 21 pistol. No Godkiller sword (it's overpowered). He is wearing his current armor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Deathstroke

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Two of my favorite guys going at it, I just can't decide!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I'm leaning towards Deathstroke. If Black Panther = Batman = Captain America and Batman < Deathstroke, Deathstroke is likely the winner in this fight. Deathstroke's a perfect shot and uses 90% of his brain so he should be able to come out on top against Panther.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm leaning towards Deathstroke. If Black Panther = Batman = Captain America and Batman < Deathstroke, Deathstroke is likely the winner in this fight. Deathstroke's a perfect shot and uses 90% of his brain so he should be able to come out on top against Panther."

yeah and he has done things more dificult than defeating BP

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm leaning towards Deathstroke. If Black Panther = Batman = Captain America and Batman < Deathstroke, Deathstroke is likely the winner in this fight. Deathstroke's a perfect shot and uses 90% of his brain so he should be able to come out on top against Panther."

A perfect shot? His guns will have no effect. Panther's vibranium suit is bulletproof, robbing the momentum from the bullet. Whether the shot is perfect or not, it won't declare Deathstroke the victor.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Rotten gun

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
A perfect shot? His guns will have no effect. Panther's vibranium suit is bulletproof, robbing the momentum from the bullet. Whether the shot is perfect or not, it won't declare Deathstroke the victor."

if deathstroke is a perfect shot then i hope BP has vibranium over his eyes

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

A perfect shot? His guns will have no effect. Panther's vibranium suit is bulletproof, robbing the momentum from the bullet. Whether the shot is perfect or not, it won't declare Deathstroke the victor."

even without guns deathstroke has advantage in everything else

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

Rotten gun says:

if deathstroke is a perfect shot then i hope BP has vibranium over his eyes"

His perfect shot is not so perfect if his target can dodge bullets....

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Deathstroke wins this one

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Rotten gun says:
if deathstroke is a perfect shot then i hope BP has vibranium over his eyes"
His perfect shot is not so perfect if his target can dodge bullets...."

He''s not a perfect shot for nothing

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

I don't think it's even close honestly, Deathstroke in minutes!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3588/56350-deathstroke_400.jpg"

I'm waiting for Gambler to yell at you for stealing his picture and post something anti douchy stark. lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nighthunter

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3588/56350-deathstroke_400.jpg"

love that image lol

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

He's not a perfect shot for nothing"

But it isn't perfect if the target can dodge bullets.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
But it isn't perfect if the target can dodge bullets. "

Unless Black Panther is superhumanly agile I don't see him doing it unless we also have the panther affect.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

"Static Shock says:
"Eternal Chaos says:

Unless Black Panther is superhumanly agile I don't see him doing it unless we also have the panther affect."

Dude, you can have enhanced agility, like Captain America (who can also dodge bullets), and still dodge bullets. Enhanced agility, T'Challa has...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Static Shock says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Unless Black Panther is superhumanly agile I don't see him doing it unless we also have the panther affect."
Dude, you can have enhanced agility, like Captain America (who can also dodge bullets), and still dodge bullets. Enhanced agility, T'Challa has..."

There was this big debate about peak humans dodging bullets. It's arguable, but Deathstroke's not only a perfect shot (He ALWAYS lands his shot on moving targets and targets that are at rest) and he he uses 90% of his brain. No matter how many ways you cut it, T'Challa's one dead cat.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Static Shock says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Dude, you can have enhanced agility, like Captain America (who can also dodge bullets), and still dodge bullets. Enhanced agility, T'Challa has..."
BP doesn't have enhanced agility, he has superhuma. Enhanced is like Cap America's level and BP is beyond that. Dodging bullets is a very possibly for him, and lets not forget he is a genius. He may not be 9 times smarter than the average human but he is one of the smartest men on Earth. This should be fairly close but I will give it to Deathstroke still.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Eternal Chaos says:

There was this big debate about peak humans dodging bullets. It's arguable, but Deathstroke's not only a perfect shot (He ALWAYS lands his shot on moving targets and targets that are at rest) and he he uses 90% of his brain. No matter how many ways you cut it, T'Challa's one dead cat."

All I'm saying is that saying Deathstroke would win because you feel he has a perfect shot, will not guarantee victory for the simple fact that his suit grants him protection. Also, you have to consider that T'Challa's physical attributes and abilities are enhanced. He's not like Batman, an ordinary human. So, don't think that Deathstroke would easily win this. I honestly think that Deathstroke would have his hands full with Captain America. And, I can understand the moving target thing, but T'Challa can dodge a gunshot blast as soon as it's fired, therefore making the shot imperfect.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

BP doesn't have enhanced agility, he has superhuma. Enhanced is like Cap America's level and BP is beyond that. Dodging bullets is a very possibly for him, and lets not forget he is a genius. He may not be 9 times smarter than the average human but he is one of the smartest men on Earth. This should be fairly close but I will give it to Deathstroke still."

BP's agility is enhanced. Not superhuman. The only thing Superhuman about T'Challa is his senses. That's it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
BP doesn't have enhanced agility, he has superhuma. Enhanced is like Cap America's level and BP is beyond that. Dodging bullets is a very possibly for him, and lets not forget he is a genius. He may not be 9 times smarter than the average human but he is one of the smartest men on Earth. This should be fairly close but I will give it to Deathstroke still."
BP's agility is enhanced. Not superhuman. The only thing Superhuman about T'Challa is his senses. That's it."
BP's is Superhuman in strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. I believe he fits between Spider-Man and Wolverine.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Static Shock says:
"Nobody says:
BP's agility is enhanced. Not superhuman. The only thing Superhuman about T'Challa is his senses. That's it."
BP's is Superhuman in strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. I believe he fits between Spider-Man and Wolverine."

BP doesn't not have superhuman physical attributes. In terms of strength, agility, speed, and reflexes he is on par with Captain America. Your claims are wrong.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
"Static Shock says:
"Nobody says:
BP's is Superhuman in strength, speed, agility, and reflexes. I believe he fits between Spider-Man and Wolverine. "
BP doesn't not have superhuman physical attributes. In terms of strength, agility, speed, and reflexes he is on par with Captain America. Your claims are wrong. "
Last I heard he is superhuman in abilities but I already said Deathstroke wins.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#28  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"I'm leaning towards Deathstroke. If Black Panther = Batman = Captain America and Batman

This is some ugly logic.

Rotten gun says:

"if deathstroke is a perfect shot then i hope BP has vibranium over his eyes"

His eyes are protected and BP is agile enough to dodge anyway.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"I don't think it's even close honestly, Deathstroke in minutes!"

shakes head

Some people should have to get mod approval before posting.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

Last I heard he is superhuman in abilities."

What Black Panther comic have you been reading? LOL.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31  Edited By Methos

some people are just crazy...

last week i had someone try and convince me that Batman and Nightwing were metahumans...

seriously, the posts are on the forum here somewhere

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
Last I heard he is superhuman in abilities."
What Black Panther comic have you been reading? LOL. "
None, I have been told this and have read comics with him it. Some of the stuff he does does seem pretty superhuman.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

Some of the stuff he does does seem pretty superhuman.

Like?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian

Static Shock says:

"Nobody says:
Like?"
Just some of the attacks he dodges from guns etc. He shouldn't beable to dodge those without being Superhuman.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#35  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nobody says:

" Just some of the attacks he dodges from guns etc. He shouldn't beable to dodge those without being Superhuman."

Not again. Please not again.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Static Shock says:
"Nobody says:
Like?"
Just some of the attacks he dodges from guns etc. He shouldn't beable to dodge those without being Superhuman."

The same can be said for Captain America since he has shown that enhanced agility is all you need to dodge bullets. That somehow makes sense to me, BTW... But, I see what you're saying...

Other than that, Deathstroke would have his hands full with T'Challa, because like Cap, he has experience in fighting supervillians stronger than himself.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"some people are just crazy...last week i had someone try and convince me that Batman and Nightwing were metahumans...seriously, the posts are on the forum here somewhereM"

Thats sad, really really sad.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

Methos says:

"some people are just crazy...last week i had someone try and convince me that Batman and Nightwing were metahumans...seriously, the posts are on the forum here somewhereM"

Absolutely, no comment about that.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Eternal Chaos says:

LOL I love the equation.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Static Shock

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

LOL I love the equation."

To be real, Black Panther and Captain America can't be compared to Batman. He is not their equal. So, your equation doesn't really add up...

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rotten gun

Static Shock says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
LOL I love the equation."
To be real, Black Panther and Captain America can't be compared to Batman. He is not their equal. So, your equation doesn't really add up... "

true... as they say in boxing "styles make fights" meaning A may beat B but cant beat C but B can beat C.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sling Shot

I believe Black Panther has exhibited an intellect and cunning capable of matching DS's. BP has the contingencies,talents, tech, training, and resources to win it. Hard fight yes. Great comic definitely

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By acewasp23

Static Shock says:

"BP's agility is enhanced. Not superhuman. The only thing Superhuman about T'Challa is his senses. That's it."

Dont know if its true or not but the Official Marvel site says that BlakcPanther has

"PowersT'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_%28T%27Challa%29

so im guessing physical attributes would mean his strength speed and agility.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By acewasp23

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

acewasp23 says:

"Static Shock says:
"BP's agility is enhanced. Not superhuman. The only thing Superhuman about T'Challa is his senses. That's it."

Dont know if its true or not but the Official Marvel site says that BlakcPanther has

"PowersT'Challa's senses and physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels by the heart-shaped herb."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Panther_%28T%27Challa%29

so im guessing physical attributes would mean his strength speed and agility. "

I can say that it's wrong. T'Challa has never been able to lift over a ton, let alone attempt it. His senses are at superhuman levels, his physical attributes are enhanced.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By acewasp23

Static Shock says:

"I can say that it's wrong. T'Challa has never been able to lift over a ton, let alone attempt it. His senses are at superhuman levels, his physical attributes are enhanced. "

KK wasn't sure if the Marvel site was wrong or not with one of the marvel characters.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock

Man, I felt compelled to revive this thread because no one really argued enough for either side. I'm gonna go ahead and say that Black Panther can win this. But, I honestly feel as if a good case can be made for Deathstroke as well. I gotta say that this battle is far from a curbstomp or anything like it.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ball Buster

Does BP have the Ebony Blade?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian
Static Shock said:
"Man, I felt compelled to revive this thread because no one really argued enough for either side. I'm gonna go ahead and say that Black Panther can win this. But, I honestly feel as if a good case can be made for Deathstroke as well. I gotta say that this battle is far from a curbstomp or anything like it."
I'm still for Deathstroke.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
Ball Buster said:
"Does BP have the Ebony Blade?"
Yeah, he still has it. But, not here. It's not something that he normally carries...