"It's been done. Magneto wins."
Urban Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Urban Reaper

Magneto takes that fork on Black Bolt's head and sticks it where the sun don't shine!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IcePrince_X

Magneto but it will be a hell of a fight.

Arkaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arkaine

Mags

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

magneto wins this one, sorry black bolt.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Magneto would take Black Bolt out

DragonGateAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DragonGateAcer

magneto

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ball Buster

black bolt wins.he's bi#$%^-slap mags in the comics already.

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Pania

Magneto has deflected the blasts of two tactical nukes (at once), so for BB to get through his shielding, he would have to be willing to take a chunk out of the planet. While he's deciding that, Magneto (with his superior reaction time) has multiple attacks he can use, including direct assaults against BB's body, such as manipulating the iron in his blood or ripping him in half such as he did the two member of the Neo in Eve of destruction.

And that's leaving aside that Magneto the fact that Magneto just started playing around with space-time by creating traversable wormholes.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

I think Black Bolt power prove too much for even Magneto. His mereest whisper can tear down mountains and all. The n there is his strength. Magento is one of the few that could battle him an have a chance but I will go for Black Bolt for the win.

kintarogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kintarogre

is this a good match.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

kintarogre says:

"is this a good match."

I think so. Its different.

Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

Magneto, really? I figured Black Bolt would take this one. Since it's already bumped would anyone care to explain why Magneto wins?

bakaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bakaboy

If blackbolt lets go of his restraint and finally yells, magneto will be ripped apart

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By OhTru
@bakaboy said:
" If blackbolt lets go of his restraint and finally yells, magneto will be ripped apart "
agreed
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yodagod
@TheMaskedEidolon:
Blackbolt's power workes by channelling electrons, which Magneto has direct control over.  Mags can shut down his power and tear him apart.  Also, Blackbolt's most dangerous ability, his scream, is soundwaves which also falls under Magneto's purvue as oart of the elecromagnetic spectrum.  Magneto's control of the electromagnetic spectrum allows a great deal more than moving metal.  It includes infrared light, ultraviolet light, visible light, soundwaves, microwaves, gamma radiation, subatomic manipulation, graviton manipulation, the applications are practically endless.
gobstakid777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gobstakid777

Magneto

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By drkhwk2001

Magneto
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stormcell
@yodagod said:

"@TheMaskedEidolon: Blackbolt's power workes by channelling electrons, which Magneto has direct control over.  Mags can shut down his power and tear him apart.  Also, Blackbolt's most dangerous ability, his scream, is soundwaves which also falls under Magneto's purvue as oart of the elecromagnetic spectrum.  Magneto's control of the electromagnetic spectrum allows a great deal more than moving metal.  It includes infrared light, ultraviolet light, visible light, soundwaves, microwaves, gamma radiation, subatomic manipulation, graviton manipulation, the applications are practically endless. "

Wow. This is just incredible to me. There is no way Magneto has a chance in this fight. Blackbolt is far more powerful than Magneto and can do far more than just channel electrons. Blackbolt can shape electrons within atoms hence he once took out an entire army by turning all of the men, weapons and vehicles into stone via transmutation. I did not bring this up in the "Sersi vs. Magneto" thread, but Blackbolt's control over electrons should render Magneto powerless. Let me state this to be clear: anyone with greater control over electrons than Magneto can EASILY beat him as they would be able to disrupt any of his use of power. They can totally nullify his abilities. Blackbolt's control over electrons far exceeds Magneto's. Magneto is not turning anybody into a stone statue. Not only that, but Magneto cannot control sound waves directly. While I have seen him use his magnetic powers to somehow redirect soundwaves, (this is totally ridiculous, by the way, as I don't see how he should be able to affect sound like this) he does not control them directly. Even if he could, Blackbolt's voice would produce far more power than what Magneto would be able to handle/control. This is a massacre in Blackbolt's favor. I hope that Magneto and Blackbolt never fight in canon as I know that Blackbolt would be devalued to either give Magneto the victory or to make the fight a close one if BB wins.   

People need to stop saying, "Magneto can control the EM spectrum" in fight threads. He doesn't have any real feats for most of the energies in the EM spectrum and certainly no feats that would help him against a powerful opponent. His primary power is magnetism.

I know that I come across very critical of Magneto on these boards, but the fact is, he should not be pitted against many of the characters he matched up against here. Marvel is no help as they frequently have Magneto fight people higher than his powerclass by noticeably devaluing the stronger character in order for him to win. These other characters have feats well above Magneto's in other stories and they have powers that can either cancel out or nullify his powers or simply overwhelm him. Magneto lost credibility to me years ago when I began noticing this trend of how everybody's power level who's a threat to him is adjusted downward whenever he shows up on the scene.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mattbryce2000
@yodagod said:
"@TheMaskedEidolon: Blackbolt's power workes by channelling electrons, which Magneto has direct control over.  Mags can shut down his power and tear him apart.  Also, Blackbolt's most dangerous ability, his scream, is soundwaves which also falls under Magneto's purvue as oart of the elecromagnetic spectrum.  Magneto's control of the electromagnetic spectrum allows a great deal more than moving metal.  It includes infrared light, ultraviolet light, visible light, soundwaves, microwaves, gamma radiation, subatomic manipulation, graviton manipulation, the applications are practically endless. "

i must have missed the change in the laws of physics, i didn't know they made sound wave a part of the EM spec. i always thought they were vibrations in the air. look at a copy of the EM spectrum and tell me where you see sound waves, k?
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Stormcell:
well put
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

Black bolt wins, jesus you people overrate Magneto.  
There is no way hes going to manipulate electrons or sound wave on Black Bolts scale, I mean do you guys even listen to yourselves?

TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:
Unless he rips out BB's lungs I don't think that matters. 
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
His lungs are not made of metal, and that wouldn't be his first move.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
Who enters a battle and immediately rips someones lungs out? lol 
 Magneto can't do any of that stuff with the speed or power that he performs feats of Magnetism with.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
Hes never shown the ability to, and his bio entry says specifically that though he can access the whole spectrum and such anything other than magnetism is a lot harder, and puts a bigger strain on his body. 
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
Still, its a limitation he currently has. 
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
He ripped a dudes lungs out? lol 
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By yodagod
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Edamame:  Who enters a battle and immediately rips someones lungs out? lol  Magneto can't do any of that stuff with the speed or power that he performs feats of Magnetism with. "

Who enters a battle and immediately rips someone's lungs out?  Magneto does.  It doesn't require metal either, not even iron in the blood.  It's called diamagnetism and is all a part of his basic powerset.  He can manipulate the electrons within the atoms to control anything.  He does not need metal.  He does this as his first move in the battle and he does it instantly...with a "fraction of a fraction" of his power.  And each of the people he tears apart are teambuster level characters.   Seriously dude...why all the Magneto hate?  He is a whole lot more than tossing cars around and stopping bullets.  With the exception of Doom and cosmic threats like Thanos, he is the single most powerful and dangerous villain in Marvel.  He has handled entire teams made up of Human Torch, Invisible Woman, She Hulk, Thor, Hercules, Sersi, Photon, Iron Man, Storm, Phoenix., etc..., he was instrumental in the conclusion of both Secret Wars, the entire world's collective leaders thought it would be safer to give him his own country a couple times, he has killed millions of people while the collected world's heroes could do nothing, he was banished to another galaxy and was able to return under his own power, and he hasn't even scratched the surface of his potential.

TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
Celestial Tech is made from stone. They say this in Eternals comics. 

@yodagod:  
He's written up and down way too often to be taken so seriously. Everyone on this website seems to ignore his low showings and only talk about his high showings and his potential. You give him the same treatment you harass Storm fans for giving Storm. He has tons of potential, as does Storm but everyone seems fine making stuff up about him just because he ripped two people apart. 
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Edamame:  
I know but its laughable at how people cling to Magneto's high showings while simultaneously mocking me and others for arguing points from Storms high showings and her potential. Both characters are limitless power sets and potential to become aspects of reality, yet this website respects one a lot more than the other. 

Idk anything about Apoc's tech other than it lets him shapeshift and healing factor. If its celestial tech then it should be made of stone.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48  Edited By Erik
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Edamame:  
Celestial Tech is made from stone. They say this in Eternals comics. 

@yodagod:  He's written up and down way too often to be taken so seriously. Everyone on this website seems to ignore his low showings and only talk about his high showings and his potential. You give him the same treatment you harass Storm fans for giving Storm. He has tons of potential, as does Storm but everyone seems fine making stuff up about him just because he ripped two people apart.  "
There is a difference. We talk about feats that Magneto actually does and Storm fanboys talk about feats that Storm can possibly do or feats she cannot do but the fans say she can anyway. 
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@erik:  
The fact that she isn't a villain and has made an oath to never take a life limits what she has actually done considerably. She is a purely offensive character with a moral limit on what her offense can do. This is not something we should be faulting her for. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50  Edited By Erik
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @erik:  The fact that she isn't a villain and has made an oath to never take a life limits what she has actually done considerably. She is a purely offensive character with a moral limit on what her offense can do. This is not something we should be faulting her for.  "
We have seen her upper limits against foes that she has no such moral obligation for such as immortals. It still does not change the fact that most Storm fans exaggerate and lie about her to try and win battles.